Wife Dates

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
doctoryes48
doctoryes48
1,182 Followers

After some time of fondling and sucking my wife's breasts, he turned his attention to me for the first time since ordering drinks. "I am a little busy here so come over and remove your wife's panties for me," he directed.

This was more humiliation than I had counted on. This now made me a direct participant in abdicating my husbandly responsibilities and duties and rights. So what did I do? I meekly went to them, knelt down, and tugged my wife's panties down. When they got to her ankle, she assisted in the removal of the only barrier between this man and her married pussy by moving her right foot closer and then lifting each foot so I could get the panties off. My wife did not look at me or talk to me while I was doing this. I could have been some kind of servant. Here attention was totally on this other man as shown by her moving her foot back once I had accomplished the removal of her panties, allowing unfettered access to her pussy to this ugly man.

I held the wet panties to my nose and smelled the unmistakable odor of her excitement. Then I gathered her dress and bra and took them with me so that they would not interfere with their activity. I took up my position a little ways off as the voyeur of vulva exploration. Alan took advantage of all this naked flesh of her intimate parts and fondled, stroked, pulled, and sucked on her.

Soon he was ready for more and said, "Let's go to bed." She turned in the direction of our bedroom and began to go. He put his hand in a proprietary grip on her naked ass cheek and looked at me. He held his stare as well as his grip on my wife's ass in a challenge to me. Seeing not only no objection from me (or my wife) of his assertion of ownership of my wife's ass and body, he broke into a contemptuous grin which widened when he looked down and saw my pants tenting.

One of the things that struck me was how naked my wife's ass looked. It was so white in contrast to her tan and in contrast to his darker hand covered with black hair. It screamed that this was a private area, one forbidden to people other than her husband, but it was not only on display for Alan but was available for his feeling (and fucking).

I wondered if he feeling like the dog who caught the car. Could a man like this ever imagine he would have such a beautiful and shapely big titted and married woman going to bed with him. However, despite his gross appearance he did have a sense of confidence and command. Perhaps he was more successful than one would imagine. I certainly could not have imagined my wife doing this, but she succumbed to him. Still he must have had some delight. He had asked for a show of some cleavage and now he had my wife essentially naked and was soon to mount her.

I now knew that this man's cock would soon positioned against my wife's cervix, in an act that would cause him to fill her vaginally with a few hundred million sperm. I knew that my wife would be carrying his seed in her for days, which caused a peak of higher excitement. Then I did in fact witness the insemination of my wife by this man.

I saw this grotesque, fat man mount my wife and insert his fat cock into her willing vagina. He caused my wife to moan like I had not heard before. Then, he grunted and pushed his cock all the way into my wife. I knew then that he had blown the first few shots of semen as deeply as he could into her vagina and womb. He held his thrust, allowing his penis to spew all his semen into my wife. Kathy was feeling it to, as indicated by her gasp as he inseminated her. Her face was a mask of concentration and she raised her ass up and thrust her pelvis against him as if to seal their junction of genitals and let out a moan I hadn't heard before, ever. I knew at the moment that the head of his cock spewed a shot of seed point blank into my wife's womb and my wife orgasmed with the realization.

I was excited beyond all bounds and also shot my load at that moment.

doctoryes48
doctoryes48
1,182 Followers
12