All Comments on 'Wife Dates'

by doctoryes48

Sort by:
  • 126 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great story

Brilliant loved every minute of the story, reminds me of my wife sometime ago with an older man so erotic. Thank you

Des Collier

collierdes82@yahoo.co.m

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
stay away from this one

Stupid cuck stuff

Impo_64Impo_64over 7 years ago
This writer's stories about some fetish...

This writer's stories are about some starnge fetish: The wife fucking old, ugly and fat men! So as I said in another story of his: "Each one with their perversions and quirks"!! 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great story

I loved every part . I wish I could get someone to take control of my wife like that.

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 7 years ago
Naturally

What woman does not want to be dominated by a short, fat, balding man with thick glasses and fleshy lips?

richard_frichard_fover 7 years ago
Great, please keep going.

Good to see you writing again, you haven't lost your touch. Please give us a few more chapters in this story line.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great story

Really hot story made me hard !

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 7 years ago
This began pretty good, but

the wheels fell off when the fat guy became so dominant. If she had continued with mercy dates and it slowly became more, it would have been more erotic and interesting. To have both spouses cave so far to such an unlikely person ended any credibility, which was tenuous to begin with.

Sidney43Sidney43over 7 years ago

Agree, the story started out with promise, but degenerated into almost a science fiction theme where both husband and wife are total sub-missives to this unattractive man who takes total control. Could have been written much better in my opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
HOW IRONIC

All you so called haters of these stories come here every day, read every word and then act like you hate it.You must love these stories or you would stop reading them every day.Closet cucks I guess.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I bet this was really a pretty funny story.

Wish I had the stomach to finish reading it, beyond the cuckold admission part.

No, I don't.

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoover 7 years ago
No more please!

Gave up after the first few paragraphs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
To bad for words

Bad bad story. What married woman would even think about having sex with some ugly guy. Really?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

What could have attracted her to this short, overweight, balding, old and "unattractive" millionaire?

MitchFraellMitchFraellover 7 years ago
What has happened since?

This all took place "some time ago". Did he kick man up and this slut out or just slink off to live some lonely existence somewhere else?

Dunny69Dunny69over 7 years ago
Is this it

Is this what the site has become? Where are the cat 4 stories gone? Emotion, betrayals BTB's , reconciliations, humour, sadness. Just way to much of this empty chuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
What a story

I got sucha laugh out of this. I had read another story very similar where the other told the husband to get lost and took the wife to bed for sex. These stories keep getting better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
good story

thought you did a fine job on the story. i hope you will have a followup where the wife really cucks her hubby and rubs it in his face like allan did

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
re: anonymous--good story

you most likely will get your wish. Is that what your wife did to you, is that why you're so excited? Are there really people like you in this world, if there are, I feel sorry for them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I've read worse stories.....

...but not very fucking many. One star and only because we can't vote by pelting you with rotten tomatoes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Ugly Dominant Bull!

This was well-written, good story. However, it was difficult to read because of the husband humiliation and the disgusting physical appearance of the man who fucks the wife. More surprising, what started out as a “mercy date” turned into a real dominant-submissive relationship. Who could imagine that old, fat, ugly bastard was really a dominant bull!

My wife has spread her legs for a lot of men, all with my permission. However, she doesn´t fuck disgusting or dominant guys. Nor, am I into being humiliated. Nevertheless, despite our aversion to the strong themes in the story, my wife and I must say it was quite a good story. You obviously know how to write.

fr45fr45over 7 years ago
Fantastic story.

I love cuck stories as long as the husband doesn't turn gay and I loved the way the fat ugly guy dominated both the husband and the wife. I realize this would probably never happen in real life but erotic stories are about fantasies - not reality. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
grest story

Wow what a great sexy story, l loved it

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Domination

This husband is a wimp, he should have put his foot down with his wife and called the bullies bluff and kicked him out. No good will come of this event.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Worthless faggot story

Pathetic crap! Just another coward sissy writer making more pollution for the sewer of LW.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good story

Love these type of stories. It was great, but I expected a detailed sex scene towards the end. Anyway, keep writing. A lot of people hate this stuff, but instead of ignoring it, they post stupid stuff in the comments section. I hope you'll continue writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hot Story

i loved how Alan rubbed the husband's nose in it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
doctoryes48 and

Ugly Dominant Bulls!! LOL Yes, that seems to be the theme, like it or leave it.

No trolls needed, thanks.

Doc's other stories in LW travel the same humiliating path of a husband with a fetish for arranging for his lovely wife to be seduced by an older man usually described as the husband's opposite i.e. ugly vs. handsome and manly vs. wimpy, etc.

The very pretty fictional wives see the fictional always older dominant bull in a way that bring pleasure to both of them and therefore to the fictional always younger wimpy like husband.

However I do think it does take nerve and strength to offer up one's beloved spouse

in real life. In fiction, it is just play. And in case of the author's group of fictional cuck husbands, that humiliating offering is what fulfills the cuck hubby's sex life. What would bulls do without such men?

Greg

chief573chief573over 7 years ago
Was a great story but...

The story looked to be one of the most erotic I have seen on LW in a long time, but the ending was rather quick, almost as if Alan was having a premature ejaculation. Not sure if I can believe that gave Kathy time to have the orgasm she deserved.

Anyway, as always, you can do well with a 2nd chapter where Kathy is feeling a little guilty and Alan has to push hard to get more mating chances. But let her gradually and fully succumb and eventually get impregnated.

Urbanbreaker13Urbanbreaker13over 7 years ago
Good idea, rushed it for no reason

You seem to have nice ideas but I think that you keep shooting yourself to the foot. You shouldn't rush because it becomes unreal and cheap unless of course if that's what you want...This could have been a multi-chapter hot story but...no. Take your time, sometimes it makes the difference. 2*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Very good story

I loved it. I would love a sequel. Your stories on this theme are very exciting. Can't get enough of them. Hoping you write many more in 2017 after this great start

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great story as always.

Nothing arouses me more than doctoryes stories about younger couples in the clutches of older, repugnant dominant men like Alan. My nurse wife's former patient was such a man. Something about him appealed to her. The little commandeering runt even got a hold over me, made me feel weak kneed and submissive - a servant really when he visited us. The small man loved to have my 5-9 wife parade for him, nude in 6" high heels. I just let it all happen. He said he knew my type!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
WIMP

What a useless wimp the husband is, he deserves to cuckolded obviously his brains is in his cock end. The wife is no better either.

Alan would never have got the first "date" never mind his foot over the threshold if I was the husband.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
1 star!

More pathetic,cuck,gay,bullshit from litercuckya!

LPCreamLPCreamalmost 7 years ago
The best

Well I completely loved loved LOVED it. The detail, the build up. just fantastic. Thank you ... wow/

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wow, you are a lucky man!

Send that ugly dude to my house, I want to watch him fuck my wife!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Why don't you write more chapters?

Your stories make me harder than ever!!

Please write more, I'm looking forward to reading them

MorgirthMorgirthover 6 years ago
So Hot...

Your story was good. The build up and the descriptive elements were well done. I was enjoying the story very much right up to the last paragraph. When I got there, I felt like you just tossed me off a cliff after promising me a great story. Please rewrite the last paragraph and stretch it out like you did in the rest of your story. Please take a moment and make this good story a great story. Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Thank you

After reading your story I encouraged my wife of 20 years to accept an offer from her boss to accompany him to an event he needed a date for (his wife could not attend). She was reluctant but did accepted it after some encouragement from me - he sent her the outfit he her needed to wear. it was a short black dress high heels and a thong. she was going to refuse to wear it but I told her it was for a single night at a private event. the night of the event before she left in the provided outfit - I told her I would be gone when she got home going to a friends to play cards and drink and I wouldn't be home till morning. after a few drinks I went home from my friends by cab. I was home an hour and I just shut off the lights heading to bed when I heard a car pull up. My wife and her boss came in the house and sat down on the couch. at first it was just talking my wife thanking him for a good time. I was upstairs looking down in the living room watching as he kissed her. she pulled away saying she didn't cheat but he continued to press forward. my wife continue saying she was married and didn't cheat but did nothing to stop his kisses. soon there tongues were entwined and before long she was naked on our living room floor with him on top of her with his cock deep in her pussy. They never knew I seen the whole thing. Now she is his personal assistant and goes away with him on trips. and always returns with new clothes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great story pt 2 ?

Please tell me there is going to be a chapter 2 loved this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

more cuck shit.

Alan1970Alan1970about 6 years ago
Where is chapter 2

Please please follow this up with a chapter 2 love it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Loved it

Love having a sexy hot wife that other men want to fuck. The key is that she doesn’t seem to have much resistance to gross men that understand some women enjoy the degradation of be taken advantage of. I find it hot and love him pushing till he overpowers us both and fucks her brains out. Being shocked into inaction allows him to get what, under normal circumstances, something out of reach. Treat her as bad as he wants to solidify his position and he can come back for more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Oooooo

All the sissy queers will looooooooooove this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Just a note...

this man screwing the wife is NOT a fat short thick glasses person,,, Hubby has been lied to big time

avengerfiveavengerfiveover 5 years ago
So fine!

This is currently my favorite story on lit erotica! I’m just exactly like this wimp husband. And I want Alan to come fuck my wife next!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
NOT Marriage!

Taken as fetish threesome fun,maybe. As a husband and wife with a real,loving relationship,this just doesn't cut the mustard! (It does cut the cheese though.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Very Nice

It would be nice if the story could be continued going forward in addition editing with the wife's POV.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good story, but

Instead of such a short story, I would have enjoyed this more if the sex was more detailed...........

timrivtimrivover 5 years ago

Started well died when he became a cuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Died a short death

This story had promise, but seemed to rush to its conclusion too fast. I felt like her date should have left with the kiss and then setup a second date for the fuck. The sex scene itself was literally two paragraphs too...a too short after a decent build up!

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Sex

Wife has sex with.A dominant toad. What a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
CUCKOLD

As usual the cuck's brain is in his cock end

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
pussy

Worthless fucking pussy, letting some guy treat him like that. Thats his wife, fucking wimp. Hate losers like that not worth tye oxygen they breath.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
IS anyone really THAT stupid?

Did you think this mess through?

1 star

Biboi54RBiboi54Rover 4 years ago
MY Wife Dates BBCs

I understand this tale...my wife dates too, but she is attracted to BBCs. I love it when she gets home late or sleeps over and comes back with her clothes and hair mussed up and her pussy and asshole full of black cum. Then she tells me all about it and we fuck. I love the feeling of fucking her loose and gooey cunt or asshole after it's been stretched by a big black stud. True love.

dagonairedagonaireabout 4 years ago
Sequel!

Very good! Can only hope for a sequel! 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Love (❤) it: ☆☆☆☆☆- [5- (4.6/5=92%)]! This is a sex story & a love story, 2-in-1. It is both very erotic and rasonably realistic. Its plot is 100% my cup of tea... & then some.

I did not give you a 5.0 (100%) only because some final touches were missing, for instance proof reading.

The innermost thoughts & feelings of a voyeur husband who also has a wife sharing fetish are realistically depicted; I am qualified to assess that: "been there, done it".

Guys who willingly share his wife are frequently referred to as wimps. I know that many of them are KINKY.

mletroutmletroutover 3 years ago
Steamrolled...

I really liked the idea of the wife going out for drinks because she sympathizes with a lonely co-worker. I like the idea of a busy husband, devoted and loving, telling her to go ahead and have a drink, not because he wants to be cucked, but because he doesn’t see any competition. His wife is reluctant, he trusts her, and it’s just a drink...and it slowly builds from there with the wife actually becoming infatuated and the husband being trapped into a situation where he either loses his wife or he accepts his new submissive role as cuckold to a lesser man who has somehow bested him.

This story just moved too quickly and the only character that was (barely) conflicted was the wife. I like happy endings, but there just wasn’t a challenge here, you know?

johnny1705johnny1705over 3 years ago
Good

Enjoyed reading but thought there should be somewhat more description of the sex act

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

Usual cuck shit,

Worth 0/5

norcal62norcal62about 3 years ago

Sad, for the author.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
LOL!

I am NOT a man who would share his wife. I like reading about those who DO, but I could never do it myself. I'm afraid I would've told this guy, Alan, that I might need to meet him and set him straight about MY wife. I'd want to do it face to face. He (Alan) needs to understand a few things.

Freudzslip69Freudzslip69almost 3 years ago

I’m actually angry at myself for wasting precious time that it took to read this story (actually, half way through I decided to just skim the rest). Why would someone write something so preposterous and inane?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This story made me cum so many times.. I want more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Disgusting

StanleyCStanleyCalmost 3 years ago

It is just a story, he painted a nice picture of the wife Kathy, I don't even remember if her husband was named. I wasn't impressed with Alan being an ugly Alpha male and the husband was without a doubt a Beta Cuckold.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please continue the story, make her have a baby. Love this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Why don’t these fag authors admit their sexual preferences and come out? This cartoon musta married a normal girl and ruined her life!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This story is just so stupid as to not even come off as anything but a parody of a jerk-off story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My wife would like to try a bigger cock

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love this story. I am very proud of my wife and always encourage her to accept dates. She was reluctant at first but eventually came around and now wished she had done this sooner. Our own sex life has never been better

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I don't understand this guy's attitude. My wife never went out on dates but she did occasionally go for drinks with people from her work. One night a man brought her home. I had gone to bed but got up to see her when I heard her come in. I was shocked to see her by the front door with her dress around her waist and totally topless. The guy had his hands all over her and was sucking on her nipples. I was so stunned that I was frozen for a few seconds. He told her to drop her dress, get on her knees and suck his cock. She dropped the dress and got on her knees. That's when he saw me coming toward them. He said that she was his for the night and that I could watch or not. I said "wrong" and hit him in the mouth loosening some teeth and kicked him in the balls. I then threw him out the door and kicked him in the ribs. My wife told me that, while she had never fucked him, she had given him several blowjobs. I never heard from the asshole again and my wife said he completely avoided her at work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I want more of this great story, has me wanking & cumming do good, wish my girlfriend would make me a cuckold.

Freudzslip69Freudzslip69over 2 years ago

What a load of ridiculous crap. Not even close to reality.

goodshoes2goodshoes2about 2 years ago

Just another stupid piece of crap cuck story. Is this a reflection of your life?????

norcal62norcal62about 2 years ago

Way over fantasized.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This is just disgusting. What a pure spineless piece of weak shit. He doesn't deserve a wife. He's more suited to be a little gloryhole bitch. His wife was the only one resisting at first but gave in once she saw her so called husband too weak and do nothing to hold on to her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Nothing hotter than stories about wives dating other guys. My wife has done this a few times while I wait at home and imagine her giving up her sexy body to some horny pushy hound. She doesn't always have sex with them but one time she didn't get home till 0800 on Sunday morning because her date met a couple of his friends at the bar and they took my wife to a motel and tag teamed her all night long. I ate her sloppy pussy while she told me about how much she loved being a dirty slut wife and being treated like a whore by three well hung guys . They all fucked her multiple times and she came home to me all marked up and full of cum.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This is what my wife did with a 24 year old Rugby player. We are both 61, my wife is in amazing shape, big tits, little firm ass, 45kg and 5ft 1in. This young guy Steve is 6ft 8in, 125kg with apparently an enormous cock and huge balls. I met him briefly and his size is overpowering. My wife regularly goes to meet him at his apartment were he just fucks her. The thought of her under him being fucked with his huge frame and big cock makes me so confused with jealousy and excitement. When she returns we have the most amazing sex. Licking her knowing he has cum inside of her and then fucking her with my cock last literally seconds. All thoughts go through my mind. She likes the fact a younger guy wants to fuck her and she likes his size, not just his cock but the way he feels on top of her. I have imagination of her being fucked doggy, her riding him but him being on top makes me horny.

pummel187pummel187almost 2 years ago

So you didn't love your wife(your best friend, your love)?

dallasdandydallasdandyalmost 2 years ago

Hard to understand why the writer made his wife's date so froggy and ugly. Took something out of it for me. Hubby's subservience towards the frog also took something away from the story. All in all, not so good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The man's an idiot. I'd have beaten him nearly to death, and she'd be out the door, and I wouldn't open it first!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago
Hmm

Complete drivel.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Hot little story, with that said why not keep adding to this so the reader can invest in your characters?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The MC is sexually attracted to a morbidly obese man with a fat cock and is eager to use his wife as a proxy for sexual contact with this other man. He is excited to the point of orgasm by watching this hairy blob of fat molest and defile his wife. Other readers find it "hot" that the MC obtained his vicarious homosexual gratification. Apparently, this is a desire they share.

CrazyDaveTrucker60CrazyDaveTrucker60almost 2 years ago

Unbelievably disgusting click shit. Ewwww. Plus the cuck is a sub. Perhaps he's a closet gay?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Beautiful! But personally don't like the dominant humiliating BS and she agreed too easily

pathetic_cuckpathetic_cuckover 1 year ago

Love it! What a fun, hot, humiliation story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

🙈 🙉 🙊 !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Excerpt from yhe story.

Quote:

After some time of fondling and sucking my wife's breasts, he turned his attention to me for the first time since ordering drinks. "I am a little busy here so come over and remove your wife's panties for me," he directed.

End quote.

I rated this story as follows:

5- [4.6 = 92% = A+ (☆☆☆☆☆-)].

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I really like hot wife stories. Needless to say

I loved your WIFE DATES story; it is 100% my kind of wife sex story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I loved this story, gave you a 5- (4.65 = 93%).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

In similar circumstances, I watched my 44 year old wife Christine getting barebacked by her colleague and scream through an orgasm with her nude tights and white panties dangle from her ankle- it was erotically awesome- he gave her twins to add to our older children.

Busman19639Busman19639about 1 year ago

Not my style of a woman.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I am into sharing my wife but not into humiliation. I do like to watch her fuck and suck a guy and then have seconds. But my wife is hot and would not. nor would I want her to have sex with an ugly fat man. An older in shape well endowed guy hell yes. So, the part about humiliation and ugly fat guy turned me off on this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

"It seemed condescending or contemptuous. Perhaps that is too strong, but there was something there, letting me feel like I was being judged and found short."

"she said you arent giving her the attention she deserves"

can you make a bull thats not a shtty person?

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdoctoryes48@doctoryes48
1175 Followers
mature mwm loves recounting my wife's sexual adventures with other men and reading stories about loving wives and would love to chat with and/or meet people. Am very open and considerate, good looking, sane and fun.