All Comments on 'Wife Deborah Is Taken By The Boss Ch. 08'

by wifelvrman

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Oh you cowardly creep

you finally accept public comments and here goes. You are so dumb. In the beginning, or anytime really, it could end with charges of sexual harrassment, pimping, prostitution, rape and a lot of other things I can think of. A story isn't sexy if the so called 'writer" has to force a plot to set uop the mundane sex in your stories. You are now and always be a mundane writer of stupid fantasies. You also like humiliation so I am sure you will get a lot of that from commenters..how about it guys...give it it's humiliation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Raping, Condoning rape, being excited by rape

Anyhow--You are way down there on the food chain

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
its great

whats up with some people its only fun enjoy the great story i for one love it

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Strange people leaving comments

For the negative commenters, look up what Non Consent and Reluctance means, you know thats the name of the section this story that you just read is in right?. It doesn't make you look very smart when you complain about it after you've read it.

Simple solution, you dont like it stay the fuck out of the section.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
For the Anon poster below.

Yep people read nonconsent and reluctance and some things they dont like. Your telling them not to read or not to critique only shows your ignorance. You seem to believe that means anything is ok, what you dont understand, or perhaps cant understand is the reality of what it means. It means a person turns over their welfare and physical well being to you and your responsibility is to see that they are not harmed in any real way, mentally, physically, or medically. Yeah you find it hot to read about some woman being used. Do you find it also hot when she dies of AIDS with uncurable types of cancer and such eating her away? You cant allow a woman to be used without discretion by anyone who wants to use her. Where is the medical testing? What are the limits placed on the actions? IF she consents to being used, it is the Dom (the person in charges responsibility) to see that it is done in a safe, sane, and within the limits a consensual way. Forced actions against a persons wishes and desires is still rape and a criminal offense. Of course little boys and immature men dont really understand these things only a real man understands you dont damage your property it is cared for. This story went way beyond the realms of legal and reality long ago, since in real life most of these people would either be arrested or killed long ago, this story is without substance.

hornygrannyhornygrannyover 16 years ago
Wonderful!!!

This story is getting hotter and hotter. I love hearing from Deborah also. Don't keep us waiting too long for the next chapter.

gpetagpetaover 3 years ago

An overweight 53 years woman, is requested by such a lot of person, is unbelievable. Sick lads and gals including the coward hubby.

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamover 1 year ago

1i need to be used as she is being used. I need to be her husband and be naked cleaning her after each man or woman cums her

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous