All Comments on 'Wife Enjoys Visit from Old Friend'

by Rob44

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
chytownchytownalmost 6 years ago
Flash Story**

Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
1 star

Crap

seacoastcoupleseacoastcouplealmost 6 years ago
Surprisingly erotic....

I can’t compliment you for being a talented author. Yet viewing this post simply as an account, much as one might write a letter to a close friend, this emerges as a sexually charged telling of a fun filled evening amongst friends. Thank you sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
only wonder

how many guys she fucks without telling him

Ray RobertsRay Robertsalmost 6 years ago
Ignore negative feed back your account of looking after a friend was Good

We don't come on this site for English lessons, so the gist of this story was easy to follow and enjoyable. Thanks for posting

dragonmann72dragonmann72almost 6 years ago
I read the comments before the story...

And most said it was crap. Well after I read the story I have to agree, it was bad.I have to ask would you have let her fuck your friend if he was the same size as you? When he comes back with his wife will you get to do her or just watch again? You made it sound like she had a big cock fantasy and now you get your's to be a cuckold.

Denny CraneDenny Cranealmost 6 years ago

This wasn't so much a story as it was an outline for a story. It read like a bullet list of ideas to include. The only part that was fleshed out (pardon the pun) a bit was the sex scene, and even that was lacking.

Horing1Horing1almost 6 years ago
A fantasy

I believe the writer has the same urges as me regarding having my wife fuck a dear friend (to be more specific, her ex from her teens). Just for the sake of her also enjoying some fresh cock. Very erotic fantasy for me.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchalmost 6 years ago
It was OK, not my cuppa, but I fived it BC I some of the peeps will slam it BC you shared

It really wasn't bad for a first timer flash.

Any guy guy stuff, or humiliation, or wife not appreciating the chance to get some strange, it would be a POS to me.

I think.open marriage is whack, but if it works for your characters, good for you

26thNC26thNCalmost 6 years ago
His wife

Do you get to do his wife or will you be in the audience again? Weak efort.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
You call this a story

Divorce and chuck.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Thank you for this

This was a short but good story. Does it have some of the standard wife sharing clichés? A visiting friend, a big cock, big tits, screaming orgasms...etc. but you know what, they have become clichés simply because they can be hot. It was short, but it had what it needed to be hot. Thank you. And please delete those obnoxious troll comments.

penneydog55penneydog55almost 6 years ago
Not

Yeah - But Hell Yeah! There is No Complaints about this Story!...Wait!...one complaint It was too short! 5★ ★ ★ ★ ★ WOOF!

mike42003mike42003almost 6 years ago
So sad

Very good story look forward to chapter 2. Hopefully when chapter 2 comes out the anonymous jackasses will stay away, seems they are closet gays that think downing others make them big. Actually you closet anonymous gays it makes you look so sad. I do not understand why you are so intimidated by your wives enjoying another cock, it's not like they are damaging her pussy. Any man that can watch his wife enjoy another cock is a real man and a secure man.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

My wife on occasion will get together with my big cock friend. I love the way she gets stretched out just like this guy.r6

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Sound Exciting

While I didn’t get to watch I enjoyed the effects on my wife while she was having an affair with my approval. While being fucked by a lover with a much thicker cock her pussy felt so exciting to me and she was more willing to comply with any sex act I could recommend. Maybe she felt some guilt about enjoying a bigger cock but I was enjoying a better sex life as well.

To Ashley, why would you settle for 10cm? At least you should try for 15cm; top end of average.

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopalmost 6 years ago
I love it when hubby’s friends drop in

Love the story, great sex among friends, especially hung friends is A’OK with me xoxoxo Annette

Kiwi7469Kiwi7469almost 6 years ago
Hubby's friends

How often do hubby's friends drop by AnnetteBishop? ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Keep Going

Good story and I hope he comes back, preferably without the wife. Women have a tendency to get in the way of one another, especially if it is more intimate lovemaking rather than a straight fuck. I have been getting fucked by my husband's good friend for over 20 years. Luckily, he only lives a couple of blocks away. He generally fucks me 2-3x a week. There is nothing like the feel of a different cock in your pussy and a different load shot inside you. The intimacy of being close friends also raises the intensity to another level. The days that I know he is coming over for an afternoon sex session my pussy is moist and eagerly awaiting the arrival of my lover. Can't say enough about the enjoyment and fulfillment of having two cocks available to you. Most times my husband is not home but sometimes if our stud friend fucks me in the evening my husband likes to watch us and then he becomes a willing participant.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Listen to the feedback, ignore Ray Roberts...

Fool of a "husband" and crap story. She's sleeping around for sure, hope this isn't a "true" story. If so, sorry pal but you married a whore.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
LIKE it very much: ☆☆☆☆+ [4+ (4.4/5=88%)]!

💚❤, 👍👍!

:)

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGabout 3 years ago

Loved this great story...finally an author that keeps husband and wife together in the same room..the way wife sharing should be done ..5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Ok..little Robbie…now that u got this off ur puny chest…how about getting back to doing what u do best?

Clean up your wife’s pussy clean of her lovers cream?? Attaboy Little Robbie!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

marriage is a long long time and most wives are going to enjoy a big cock every now and then

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous