All Comments on 'Wife Enslaved Ch. 05'

by StoryTeller07

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Really bad story telling

Did you think any of this through? It's like the one women telling the other that she's nude all the time so her Master can fuck her at any time he wants. How much fun can it be to fuck a woman that's not lubricated? The idiot Master would wear the skin off his dick in no time flat. An after a few times of being ripped apart, I wonder how long it took any of the women to bleed to death? That's simply one example of how dumb this whole scenario was. Just awful drivel.

StoryTeller07StoryTeller07almost 7 years agoAuthor
Thoughtful

This series has just staggered along, needing to end, yet somehow carrying on regardless of sense and sensibility. Pushing things to the limit is a game with me. Of course its not real, and much of what is written is impossible, illegal, or just silly. Someone likes it, so I carried on. Some readers don't analyse the story, they just enjoy it for what it is, a bit of entertainment.

wanderinggipsywanderinggipsyalmost 7 years ago
without a fitting revenge on Riana's sadistic jerk and asshole husband....the shallow and hollow happy ending lacks beef like hell,writer!! ;))

Writer very hooked to the 18 yr old hero and 35ish yr old damsel in distress non con story structure!! ;)) some old wine itch?!;)) the endings to his stories also have a stark similarity...the drape like covers for covering modesty while transporting damsel to a better life!!;))

miserability and agony of a female sex slave very touchingly depicted!!...not your signature style.... dwelling on the POV of Riana so heartfully...so soulfully!!!;)) being on the popular writers' list...you havent a choice in the world than to be a complete slave to the typicalities,chains,gags,blindfolds and torture toys of your signature style non-con!! ;))so,dont even think about rebelling!!;))...you'll get most of your readers off handle!! ;))

but is this your epilogue...your end chapter?!....though as you rightly observe...the story has kinda dragged on...but still such an end lacks beef!! ;))

coz even these showers of the writer's blessings ( handsome 18 year old Jimmy,her saviour's much improved version of love for her)on 35 yr old Riana not enough to satisfy the revenge she must get on her sadistic jerk husband..!!!

if the husband cannot be similarly enslaved in his own house....and ass fucked almost 24*7( for a few months ;))...)by all household staff and some business acquaintance circle people....with lube or without....god knows...and forced to suck cock and lick pussy.....where is any beef in the happy end?!;))..the asshole husband of Riana is just going scot free!!!..why such an incomplete completion?! ;)) why such an empty fulfilment?! ;)) why such an unfair justice to Riana?! ;))

if this is your happy end....at this end,there is at least one spirit whom the shallow and hollow happy ending of yours could not bend...nor chain...nor break even one teeny weeny bit!! ;))...................

StoryTeller07StoryTeller07almost 7 years agoAuthor
Gypsy Girl

I've missed you! While away I thought about the ending, but could not add much more than the small twist. Some people are submissive and not vindictive. I certainly wouldn't want to get on the wrong side of you, Gypsy Girl! Another chapter where the husband gets his, to balance the world of hurt? He took his wife for granted, but under the circumstances of their marriage, convenient amalgam of business, its understandable. What is unforgivable is to take her fro granted as a human being. Letting his slave girl torture Riana was unforgivable too.

Was it a delicious story line for a slave to enslave his wife, then have the husband ensnared in the slaves wiles, as though Gypsy Girl was taking over? Even as a slave, Gypsy Girl has enough power to take over their lives and rule the house. The servants would certainly follow her, after giving them the wife as a sex toy. Can we blame the girl for seeking revenge on a rich society, after she had been enslaved because of the banks collapse around the world , and she was unable to pay her debts.

Preventing the slaves plan, was the boy, kidnapping the wife back again. This time he wasn't going to keep her as his slave, as he was enslaved by his heart. Of course he was, as she is so caring and loving, and sexually free. I would be the same with Gypsy Girl. Don't tell her though, or she will take advantage. She's a naughty girl sometimes, a lot of the time!

Revenge on the husband? Take his money away. He's a wheeler dealer, and so the boy's father puts the word out in society that the man is a cheat, so he loses all his contacts. End of business, and he goes broke. Revenge can be sweet.

So there, Gypsy Girl, is that enough? Oh! Dear! I can hear your sirik rattling from here! Tell me my muse, what more can your writer give his sweet Gypsy Girl? Your writer wishes to satisfy his Gypsy Girl, Gary

StoryTeller07StoryTeller07almost 7 years agoAuthor
Bad

It was just a throw away line about being naked, and always being available to her master. Maybe she used lube, or the feeling of being naked in a masters house, kept her wet. Maybe it was his teasing of her throughout the day, that kept her ready for him. Or maybe he just bent her over a chair, or table, which excited her, so he could just take her.

Maybe it was something else entirely that sexed her up ready for him, who knows!

These characters live in their own world and don't share all their intimate secrets. Let them have some privacy. They go to the toilet and joke amongst themselves when we are not looking. They especially have a laugh over the dialogue. They do like the sex though. It spices up their boring day.

wanderinggipsywanderinggipsyalmost 7 years ago
@StoryTeller07 Happy endings for series 'Wife Enslaved'?!;)) Different folks...different strokes!! ;))

So?!;))writer has given such a raw deal to his female lead Riana,that he is fumbling for a fitting happy end to the series...is it?!;))..but you took up the challenge ha...gutsy lionheart?!;))didnt chicken out...muuaahh!! ;))

ruthless writer of tragic ends like 'Games not so fun!!'?!;))..writer obsessed with caging,auctioning off and turning females to milking slaves or hucows(human cows) in his stories?! ;))

i wanted to see you fumble to give a fitting happy end to your ruthless torture saga 'Wife Enslaved'(sirik jingling due to amused chuckles!!);))i am in the sirik...but my my...does the writer look a slave entangled in many siriks tied up far away from a right happy end?!;))ok(this over noodles from me in the sirik,wish i could share some with you..;))...)plz refer to your previous comment for a paragraphs wise answer:-

Paragraph 1: Evidently,your heart seems to lie with the villain husband of Riana!!;)) with biases you cannot give great happy endings,writer!!;)) and being able to be bad to baddies is not vindictive...its sheer bliss...ecstasy....a high!! ;))

Paragraph 2:dragging gipsy girl into the 'WE' tangle?!;))oh no no no...keep me in some other story!!;)) and giving me a female sex toy?!;)) oh no no no....i love men like hell as much as i hate them!! ;)) not this end!!

Paragraph 3: The 'Jimmy' end close to your heart...which you have already given in this chapter.....happy enough perhaps for submissive Riana....but left me seething with unfulfilled revenge against the husband!!;)) but hey you've to follow your heart...let this end be...!! ;)) i challenged a happy ending from you...you delivered it....complete happiness can be different folks...different strokes...right?! ;)) maximum girls will be happy with this end of yours except me!!:p so i guess as per the bet,to be fair to you,writer can give me his choice of a humiliating name to carry around in comments to you on lit!! ;)):p

Paragraph 4: husband gets broke in the end?! so wow!! :)) YESSSSSSSSSSS.....win win win win ending...boss ending!! ;)) but a story cant have two endings!! :p

Paragraph 5: Writer wants to please gypsy girl with the end....?! how sweet!! :))am semi pleased with your 'Jimmy' end!! and super pleased that you gave Riana a happy end so soon!! so forget rehashing the end close to your heart!! ;))

P.S perhaps you missed out a counter comment i left you at the Bully 06 thread!! ;))

amused jingles of the sirik(i told you i am miss cool as a cucumber....how can my sirik clang?!...;)) only jingles....except in very sizzling situations..maybe!!;))...)

Gypsy Girl!! :))

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hollywood ending – all is well

Well, after 5 long chapters the author seems exhausted and depleted of fresh ideas. Still, the rather generic Hollywood ending is better than an orphaned story with abrupt end. Overall, one of the better Ds, humiliation, slave training stories. Could benefit further from better editing (but be fair, there was most likely no publishing house around to pay for it).

Wish I had as many fresh plot ideas for as many fiction pages and the skill and perseverance to write them. Instead, I look forward to Your next stories : - )

Best wishes,

Simon

thomas_deanthomas_deanabout 6 years ago
Reversal of Fortune

Do clothes make the person? In this series, Riana is trying to spice up her marriage, dismisses the servants for the evening and dresses up as a slave. Taken in error as a slave by Jimmy a youngish visitor the husband has invited over, Riana is seconded to the visitors house and duly registered as a slave there. She learns you can't go home. When she returns home, she is treated worse by her former servants. Eventually returned to Jimmy, she is sold at auction to pay Jimmy's debts. Bought by Jimmy's father she vows revenge against her husband. The theme of mistaken identity is raised by several Literotica authors Wifetheif and John Doe. Wifetheif particularly uses the erotic elements to support the story line. Certainly there are may twists and turns in this story that keep the reader's attention. I disagree with other reviewers who were critical of this piece. believe the story has a interesting concept behind it and is generally well told. I believe that the writer could work on improving the utilization of the erotic side of a yarn to support the literary side.Otherwise excellent job.

KRD19254KRD19254almost 6 years ago

We only hope Riana got revenge on Adrian/Bella after she get to her money.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

MY COMMENT IS FOR YOUR SERIES, CHAPTERS 1-5. WELL DONE STORYTELLER 07, HELD MY INTEREST, AND HAD PLENTY OF HOT SEX. MAKES ME WONDER WHAT TYPE OF WORLD AWAITS US IN THE NEAR FUTURE. YOU HAVE TALENT, AND SPIN A FINE TALE. PLEASE WRITE MORE STORIES. THANK YOU!!

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

So, is she resuming her rich life and staying with Jimmy anyway or is she giving up her rich to be a slave?

It is not exactly clear

Scores 2/5

nyteramblernyteramblerabout 3 years ago

Very good story and plot. Would have been nice to know if she stayed with Jimmy after she was freed.

StoryTeller07StoryTeller07about 3 years agoAuthor

Difficult to write a whole chapter where the two live in peaceful happiness. That is what happens. He looks after her, keeping her young and active, right into her old age. As a slave she had lost all her possessions as an object cannot own anything. As a slave she cannot campaign for more inspectors to ensure slaves are looked after, but she is n the background motivating contacts with power. I know publish on Smashwords as Gary Bingham. I appreciate everyone's help here at Litorotica very much. Readers comments have shaped my writing for the better.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Very very good. I especially love the ending.

AviciaAviciaover 1 year ago

Thank you for giving this story a happy ending

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Seems a bit nonsensical that she would have access to any money, surely that would have been transferred to Jimmy when he registered her as his?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStoryTeller07@StoryTeller07
When you send an email enter an email address for a reply. I will often write a story by request. You will find more of my stories on Smashwords, by Gary Bingham Thank you to all on Literotica for the opportunity to publish stories and for readers comments as that has improv...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES