Wife Enslaved Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Did I hurt you?' he asked.

'It's alright, you've stretched me. Go carefully, you're so big you might hurt me,' she brazenly lied.

He began to pump away at her vagina, filling her with cock. She didn't want to, but she couldn't help clamping upon his cock with inner muscles. A friend's son was fucking her, and she couldn't stop him. If he didn't cum this time, what would he want her to do? Would he recognise her, yet continue to look at her as a whore-slave, to be merely used, and abused?

He rolled off her, and guided her to sit on top of him. Thankfully he sucked on her tits, so he didn't recognise her face. He manoeuvred her onto his cock, and she felt it slipping up her crack, toward her bottom. No! The wrong place!

Her ass was well greased up, just in case. Though this was definitely not expected. With her weight pressing down, the head of his cock popped in. She felt it sliding deeper and deeper.

Oh! God! No! She silently wept. He wasn't looking at her sad face, which was fortunate, as her boss would punish her if he found out she wasn't happy and smiling with a client. He would put her asshole on a discount to all clients, so that she got used to it.

All of a sudden his cock began to twitch, then he spurted his load deep into her bottom. It felt strange. A warm liquid spurted its way into her, in a strange place, never before felt. If his cock hadn't stretched her asshole so much, it wouldn't have hurt, and it might have been nice, though, in a strange way.

Fortunately he deigned to let her wash his penis, before sucking it. Adding to the agony, she began to bob her head up and down the length of his cock. He wasn't going to cum for ages, and when he did, his cock was deep down her throat. He spurted strings of sticky cum directly into her tummy.

Like a fast elevator, up she came, off the tip of his cock, as it spat the last of its white semen. Over her face it spattered, and like a warm grunge, it dripped very slowly down a cheek.

'Don't waste it, whore,' he laughed.

She scooped it up, and sucked the finger. She knew how to act interested in a client's stories and to feign enthusiasm for his kinks.

'You're a great little whore!' he laughed. 'I'll use you again,' he promised.

'Yes, master, thank you, master,' she smiled, looking pleased with the praise. 'This undeserving little slave girl is happy to have pleased her master,' she humbly spoke.

Her friend's boy had fucked her! She'd taken him in all three holes, and pleased him with her skills as a whore! Wanting to burst into tears, she instead produced a smile for him.

***

Waking up to her own fearful shouting was frightening. She sobbed, while hugging a pillow. Reassuring herself that it had all been a dream, she wondered again what her fate would be.

At the auction she might be sold into a brothel. Perhaps she would be sold to an older man, who would look after her properly. Maybe she would be a present for a young guy, to mark his coming of age. All this and more went through her head.

What if it was a woman? She might end up serving a woman again. Bella's training was in her slave description, which stated she was a well trained kitty licker. Maybe she would spend the rest of her life licking a mistress' pussy.

It would be terrible to be bought by someone she knew. A friend would be in charge of her life, making her do whatever they wanted. She would be shown off to other mutual friends, without the relief of dying of shame. She had been more than equal to those petty rich socialites. To be paraded before them as a slave, would be so humiliating.

Up early, Riana didn't look her best after a torturous night. The woman busied her along, bathing, dressing, and fixing her makeup. With a little help Riana looked presentable. All of the women looked more beautiful than they did yesterday. The diaphanous gowns hid nothing of their charms.

Even the woman she spoke to yesterday managed to look desirable. Maybe the food corporation would be out-bid, and she would gain a decent owner. Riana hoped so, for the woman's sake. She'd put on a brave face about being transformed into a hucow, and spending the rest of her life attached to a milking machine.

They nodded a greeting at each other. All were silent, from being too nervous to chat. One by one they disappeared past the curtain, onto the small stage. The crack of a hammer, and they were led off to the opposite side of the stage. No longer free, they were now slaves. At least Riana had time over the past weeks to come to terms with her position in life as slave. These were being thrust into the role, unable to escape it.

Riana was pushed forward, and she stumbled onto the small platform. Bright lights shone upon her from behind, illustrating an hourglass figure as though she were naked. Without blemishes, with a pretty face, and a slim figure, it seemed she was desirable.

The auctioneer made a point of emphasising her ample bust, as though they weren't obviously on show. It was embarrassing feeling her nipples ripening. As the auctioneer listed some of her training, and sexual skills, her pussy began to flower, leaving her feeling humiliated.

With head bowed she cast a suitable humble slave pose.

'I'm sure you've read the slave registration papers. This one has been well trained for sexual use. All its holes can be used, and it is adept at using them,' the auctioneer started the preamble.

As though they didn't already know what a catch this one was, there was a sigh of appreciation from the audience. The sound of real people made the auction become very real for Riana. It wasn't possible to see who they were, from the strong lights shining upon her. They were all in shadow, making the buyers a mysterious bunch of men and women.

Some of them had already examined her. Intimate touching wasn't allowed but they took advantage of an obedient slave girl. Her nether lips had been pulled and her sex prodded. They made her suck on a finger, and then pushed it into her bottom. The government auction was meant to preserve an individual's dignity, but not here it wasn't. Riana was an object for sale to the highest bidder, and that meant pleasing the crowd.

The bidding slowed, so the auctioneer, snapped his fingers at her. As arranged she faced away from the audience, and bent over, showing off not just her ass. Her shaved crotch revealed puffy lips, pushed rudely between her thighs, and that was enough to strengthen the competition.

While bent over she suggestively looked back at the bidders. Her long blond hair was swung over a shoulder. Pouting with the ruby red lips, and a wink, enhanced her value.

Again the bidding slackened to two thoughtful men. The auctioneer clicked his fingers again, and she faced the audience. This time she sat down on the stage, and swung both legs out straight sideways. To everyone's amazement, she swung her legs over her shoulders, to show off her sex, in an interesting position.

Riana was neither embarrassed or excited. Completely switched off she merely followed orders. Retreating into the role of slave meant she had no obligation to decide for herself on what was right or wrong. As a slave it was possible to go through the motions exhibiting herself to the highest bidder, and everyone else.

The sound of the hammer hitting the desk top sent a shiver through her. She was still human, despite pretending to be disinterested in her fate. It had been an ordeal, but it was over now, and the next ordeal was there waiting for her.

Dressed and ready to leave, she sat wondering who had purchased her. Her life would be shaped by the new master. She would be shaped by what they were and how they treated her. No longer fighting the idea of being a slave saved a painful existence. Following orders was a skill she had acquired and honed to perfection recently.

A stranger collected her from an anonymous room in the auction house. Obviously she had been paid for and was now being taken to her new home. It could be a dungeon cage or a luxury dwelling. Not having a choice in the matter, made it possible to accept.

The man was a nondescript, fortyish, medium everything, forgettable sort of person. He wasn't ugly neither was he handsome, and certainly didn't exude much personality. Maybe that was why he needed a slave, as he was hardly attractive to women. Though there was always someone out there for a man. It could be he just couldn't be bothered looking.

He sat next to her in the auto-car, and she was glad he didn't put his hand up the shift. She wore no underwear, but was decently covered by an, 'A' line coverall. It was at least decent for a slave. The dress was short enough to be tempting, yet not to him.

At their destination they walked into a nice house, tastefully decorated. The paintings and art works were too expensive to be left out for strangers. So she figured this wasn't a brothel. Still, that didn't mean she was out of danger.

Led into a library the man spoke for the first time.

'Wait here, your master will see you in a moment,' the man said, his voice neutral.

A butler, she guessed, a very experienced and professional one. This was certainly a rich man's room. Was she to be another of his expensive toys?

The door opened, and in he walked, across the room to a leather topped desk, where he plonked himself down in a comfortable looking chair. From her peripheral vision, she guessed he was much older than her. Would that mean she wasn't to be used so much?

'How are you Riana?' he didn't wait for a reply. 'You are here to entertain my son. I just wanted to see you before I send you to his room. You look well. I'm guessing you have had a rough time of it. Well, not sure life ever gets easy. As soon as you get the hang of it, a spanner is chucked into the works. It gets harder as you age to adjust to new things. I'm not making sense. I suppose I'm saying this is all new to me. Just stay out of my way, and I'll be happy. Make my son happy of course,' he said, and left the room.

Riana recognised him. He was one of her husband's friends, or rather a business acquaintance. Damn! Was this the most beastly thing that could have happened to her? He might not want to see her, but what of his wife? Would the woman check upon her to see if she was keeping her son happy?

Being bought for a friend's son, as his plaything, was monstrous! Would the mother introduce her to friends as her son's slave girl?

***

'Yes, she used to be a rich and influential woman, but no longer. Now she's just my son's sex toy, aren't you Riana? Tell our friend's, I mean, my friends, a slave doesn't have friends. Tell them what you are,' the woman said, with amusement clearly tinkling in her voice.

Riana humbly replied, 'I'm just your son's sex toy, ma'am.'

The one time friends were laughing at her! At last they were able to relax in front of the snobby woman, instead of behind her back. She'd been a terrible snob, and had circulated false rumours about some of them. This seemed a fitting retribution to the snooty women sitting around observing her. She stood before them waiting upon them like a maid. They had examined her filmy dress commenting on how lewd it was.

'Is that why its wearing hardly nothing at all?' asked Linda.

'Tell them, slave,' the boy's mother said.

'Sorry, ma'am. I don't have many clothes, ma'am, just sexy outfits for my master. I'm not allowed to wear clothes any more, except in the bedroom. My master wants me naked, so as to mount me any time he likes,' Riana explained.

They were shocked at first. Thoughtful laughter broke out, then the rude remarks poured from them.

***

Riana was disturbed from her reverie, by a cough.

'This way, err, follow me,' the butler diplomatically stated.

Upstairs a long corridor led to a suite of rooms. He opened a door, and announced her.

'Your visitor, sir.'

'Riana! Riana!' Jimmy shouted and lunged at her.

He hugged her tight, and apologised between kisses. All she had fantasised in the library was wrong. She was safe with her rightful master.

'Father bought you. I told him everything, and he was angry as hell with me. He's setting you free as soon as possible. I know I've been a fool, but will you stay with me? You don't have to. You can go wherever you like, even now. He'll arrange it for you. I'm so sorry my love. I love you, can you possibly love me?' he asked, sounding woeful.

'Yes! I love you, Jimmy!' she said, and slapped his face as hard as she could.

'Was that because of everything, you know, what I did to you?' he asked.

'Yes, and you've got more coming to you. You've been a very naughty boy!' she said, in a half serious voice.

He laughed, with tears in his eyes. He took her head in his cool hands, and seriously spoke, 'I love you and can bear anything now you said you love me. Whatever you want I'll do. I won't mistreat you, or take you for granted. It was so painful losing you. Then again I was stupid,' he blathered on.

Riana kissed him. Despite everything she did love him. Their new world was made of the very rich and the very poor. Right then she felt very rich to have the devoted love of an attractive young man, and to have him as a lover.

They sat down to talk, only, they just sat, holding hands while staring into space. This slave situation would be over soon. Her husband hadn't owned her while she was home, Jimmy had, now his father owned her. So her husband didn't have access to her private wealth, and these two didn't know about it.

As soon as she was a free woman again, she could access her funds. She had more than her husband, and probably as much as Jimmy's father. The boy was right, she could go anywhere, and do anything she wanted.

Looking into his eyes, she figured all that was wanted, was right here.

'Take me to bed, and make love to your slave girl, Jimmy,' she quietly said.

12