All Comments on 'Wife from Hell?'

by Cinnamon_Tart

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Question!

Are you really happily married? If so it doesn't show. But whatever floats your boat I guess. Just don't be too hard on your pet. After all he did agree to marry you, at least I guess you asked him not the other way around.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
This is just the right mix...

of domination,submission and humiliation to make an excellent jerk story.My guess is you will take it too far though. As I sift through the root causes of what inspires this particular (and disturbingly common fantasy-are you Brit?)-I arrive at conclusions which do not flatter either side of the relationship.Pistolpackinpete

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Nice story

If this is indeed a sample of your married life and you assessed your husband's emotions accurately, I wish the two of you many long years of the same. (And you many years of similar treatment at the hands of your lover, seeing as you're a switch.) Great story, Cinnamon_Tart.

And don't worry too much about the guys who are too drunk on machismo to understand what other guys (say, myself or your husband) find appealing in femdom. I personally would not object to having his life... even if forced bi enters the equation (as it tends to in cuckolding scenarios). Hey, I'm bi-curious anyway; given the right circumstances, I'd have no qualms about trying something along those lines at least once! Maybe even twice, but not a third time unless I liked it! ;)

Scotsman69Scotsman69about 15 years ago
Seriously good

You are a seriously good writer.

Scotsman69

DmitriNCDmitriNCalmost 12 years ago

I would love a wife like that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
So she's a slut?

And a cheater? And he's submitting to her? I don't think so. Marriage is supposed to be a two way street and she's using and manipulating him. Time to stand up and throw the stupid broad out. She earned her divorce. Now she can enjoy her other boyfriends and the husband doesn't have to worry about her bringing home an STD or worse. Good riddance to bad rubbish!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
love to love

http://www.amateuretsexe.com/10146/elle-aime-glisser-un-doigt-dans-le-cul-de-son-amant-pendant-quil-la-baise/

StillhererStillhereralmost 7 years ago
Your story requires a sequel

I have failed to interest my life companion in my interests in being submissive. I would love to hear more about your ideas/desires on this subject.

Familyluv2114uFamilyluv2114uover 5 years ago
The title is all wrong.....

She is actually the wife from heaven AND my dreams......

Dear lord the I envy her husband so much! She is the absolute PERFECT woman,I'm in love with her,what is her name and please continue with s second part...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCinnamon_Tart@Cinnamon_Tart
82 Followers
51 year old married submissive woman living in Tasmania, Australia. BDSM and Ds are what float my sexual boat. I spent years on the kink scene in the UK, both privately and publicly (even to the extent of being a demo bunny :)) before we moved to Australia. So I have plenty ...