Wife Gets Carried Away

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I met you many years ago at that same hotel bar. just two weeks prior to meeting you this time. I was much younger then and you were quite beautiful and we struck up quite the conversation. One thing lead to another and you invited me back to your house."

"What? What is he talking about?" I sat there and pondered as I took another sip of wine. My head was starting to spin.

"When we were coming down your street, a truck swerved into our lane and crashed into your car. I can't tell you much more, other than, you have to believe me, and for your well being, I would recommend you stay home that night. You can test this letter against what will happen next Thursday to see that I speak the truth."

Before I knew what hit me, I started thinking about that truck from last night that had plowed into the tree a couple houses down. It hit me like a brick. I started sobbing into the letter. No wonder I was so caught up by it. That was the truck that was supposed to hit me.

I finally got control of myself and decided to read some more.

"By the time you read this letter I will be back in my own time. They warn us about going into the past and changing events. They say there is a ripple effect and that we are not supposed to interact with tragic events. This has weighed on my conscience for more than 20 years. I never did forgive myself for what happened that night."

"I'm sure I will be taken into custody or the world as I know it will be drastically changed, but I can't live with the thought that somehow I was to blame for what happened. I didn't plan for the events of the past week, but when I saw you, I knew that I wouldn't be able to contain myself. I am so glad I was able to get to know you better this time, and I hope that you will live a long and happy life."

"The necklace is real, so it should help with any expenses I am leaving behind, but if for some reason it is not, inside this envelope you will find a couple certificates. They have been in my family for many years and are worth enough to take care of all of your children. I know in my heart I have made the right decision."

As I read the final sentence, the tears started rolling down my cheek again. I heard the garage door open and decided to put all of this away and try to make sense of it later. I knew I would never see him again and at least I understood why.

I greeted my husband with a fresh glass of wine when he came into the kitchen. He asked if I was alright, to which I replied, "I'll be fine. Just something in the paper made me sad."

He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me close. "I love you."

"I love you," I said as I rested my head against his chest and quietly cried.

A couple weeks later, I found myself in the bathroom in the morning throwing up. That went on for a couple weeks until I finally went to the doctor and had her confirm my suspicions. She said my levels indicated that I could possibly be pregnant with twins. She would know more when she did the ultrasound in a few months.

I broke the news to my husband when he came home that Friday. He was elated to hear that. That night I had a new story for him... Needless to say this mother-to-be had turned into quite the slut. I was starting to plan how I would get pregnant next time.