Wife Gets Carried Away

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His hands started to caress my thighs, creeping up higher and higher as I continued cleaning the "dirty" painting. I felt his hands sliding higher and higher up my leg, until he was kneading my ass, pulling me closer into him.

My breath started getting shallow as I felt his hot breath in my cleavage and his hands rubbing my ass. I felt his hand slide to my bare skin, then under my panties. I could feel my pussy getting excited. I felt his hand slide between my legs as he started rubbing his finger against my opening.

I let out a low moan as I felt his first finger slide into me. I pressed myself down onto his finger, trying to get more of it into me. He started kissing my cleavage, rubbing his lips against my skin. It felt wonderful. I wanted to feel more of him. I could feel my resolve weakening as he continued to massage my pussy and breasts.

I looked up at the painting, nodded in approval, then started sliding down his body. I felt his finger slide a little deeper inside of me and I let out a moan. When we were face to face, I leaned into him and said, "You really should kiss a girl before you slide something inside of her."

With that he let go of my ass, slid his hand up my back and pulled me in to kiss him deeply. I could feel his finger working it's magic inside of my pussy. I then felt him start to slide a second finger into me.

I knew if I didn't stop this, he would make me cum. I started sliding down his body, until he could no longer reach my pussy. I undid the first few buttons on his shirt, then pressed myself up against him and started kissing his bare chest. Each time I undid a button, I would kiss down the opening I had created.

I finally made my way down his stomach and started pulling his shirt out of his pants. I undid the buckle on his belt, then started undoing his pants. I looked up at him and said, "I can't have sex with a guest. I could get fired."

He said, "I wouldn't tell anyone."

"But I would know" I said, as I started pulling his pants and his boxers down. I looked at his magnificent cock standing at attention. I then asked, "Did I do that?"

"Yes, that is all your fault," he said.

"Well, I can't leave you unsatisfied." I wrapped my hand around the base of his cock as I said this and started slowly stroking him.

"Mmmmm," he moaned out.

I then started moving towards his cock. When I got close, I leaned in and kissed the tip of it, then slowly pressed my lips against it and opened my mouth up a little. I started taking the head of his cock into my mouth, trying my best to mimic his cock sliding into my pussy. As I felt his cock sliding into my mouth, I felt my pussy spasm. I tried hiding my orgasm from him, but he looked down and asked me what was wrong.

I told him I had came, just from feeling his cock enter my mouth.

He smiled at me and said, "Would you like to feel me inside of you?"

"I would love to, but I can't." I responded.

I then opened my mouth and took his entire cock all the way back to my throat. I started stroking the base as I bobbed my head up and down his massive tool.

My pussy was starting to ache. I so wanted to feel him inside of me. Finally I slid my mouth up the length of his cock and just held the base of it in my hand. It felt heavy and very wide. I was surprised I could accommodate all of him inside of me.

"I want you inside of me," I said as I looked down at the floor. My resolve had completely disappeared. I reached into the top of my outfit and pulled out the condom I had stuck there earlier. I opened the wrapper, pulled the condom out, and slid it onto his cock.

I kept looking down at the floor, as though I was ashamed of myself as I reached down and hooked my panties in my fingers. I slid them down slowly as I stared at the floor. I knew I wanted to just jump on him and slide him all the way inside of me again, but I wanted to keep in character. I was actually having fun, and it seemed he was as well.

I felt myself sliding my panties down my legs, until I felt no resistance and they fell off of me. I stepped out of them, looked up at him and said, "Oops, I seem to have lost my panties."

"That's a shame young lady." He said.

I slid my leg into the seat next to him, then brought my other leg onto the other side of him. I could feel his bare thighs against mine, and I could see his covered cock sticking straight up. I reached down and grabbed my duster.

"I'm sorry sir, but for me to reach the painting again, I'm gonna have to sit like this. Is that alright?"

"Yes, I don't have a problem with that." He answered.

I slid up his legs a little, trying to get at the painting, when I felt his cock bump my lower abdomen. I kept my gaze on the painting, trying to reach it as I raised myself up a little higher. I felt his stiff cock slide under my body, the tip brushing against my exposed clit, causing me to jump.

His hands grabbed my waist, lifting me a little higher as I slid forward. I felt his cock slide under me some more until I felt the head hit the opening to my pussy. I felt his hands release my waist as I started dusting the painting.

"That is much better, sir." I said as I gyrated my hips a little. I could feel the tip of his cock spreading my lips farther apart as it started to slide inside of me.

"Oohh, that is very helpful, sir." I said, as I slowly lowered myself onto him. I slid my pussy all the way down his cock, relishing the feeling of my pussy being spread and the pressure of his cock at the back of my pussy.

I dropped my duster, grabbed his face, and leaned in to kiss him. I told him, "Didn't you know it's impolite to slide inside of a girl without kissing them first."

He chuckled as our lips met. I felt his tongue slide into my mouth as I slid up his cock. I started sliding back down when I felt something give. He looked at me, but didn't say a word. I slid all the way down on this cock, then back up. As I slid down his cock, something felt very different. It was like there was no condom covering his cock anymore.

He moaned into my mouth as I felt the tip of his cock hit the back of my pussy. I pressed my body against him, leaned in and started kissing him.

"You feel wonderful," he said. "It feels like I am bare inside of you."

"It feels like that to me too." I said into his mouth.

"Did the condom break?" he said.

"I don't know, but I love this feeling. It will be alright if it did. They make us wear a diaphragm here." I said.

"They do?"

"Yes, they can't have us girls getting pregnant on the job and suing the hotel." I said.

"That's good then. You feel fantastic."

As he said this, I slid myself all the way down his cock. When I bottomed out, I pressed myself onto his cock a little harder. I could feel the tip of his cock pressing against me. I knew I couldn't take him all the way inside me yet, but I loved feeling that pressure inside me where the tip of his cock hit.

"Is that your diaphragm?" He asked.

"Yes. Please don't dislodge it. I've never had anyone as big as you. Normally you wouldn't feel it."

"I definitely felt it." He said.

"So did I. You're so big, you could rip right through it. Please be gentle."

I slid my body down his cock again. When I bottomed out, I gyrated my hips and pressed down a little more. I could feel myself opening up a more. I looked him in the eyes. "Do you like that?"

"Yes, very much. But I don't want to tear your diaphragm." He said.

"But it feels soo good. How close are you to cumming?" I asked.

"Very close," He whispered.

"Mmmmm, I should make you pull out, just in case the condom has torn, but you feel so good. I want to feel all of you inside me. Once I do that, I will take you out so you can cum on my chest." I said.

"Ok, but I don't know if I can last that long."

"Just tell me before you do. I will try to get off." I said.

All this talk was really making my head spin. We were both close to cumming. I knew he couldn't last much longer. I slid down the length of his shaft, feeling the pressure inside of me. I pressed down harder than I had before. I felt the tip of his cock slide into me. I felt his pubic bone press into my clit. I started seeing stars. It felt like heaven.

I slid back up his cock, feeling the head slide out of my opening. I looked into his eyes, grabbed his face and pulled him in for a slow kiss as I let my legs spread wide across the couch. I could feel every inch of his cock slide deep inside of me.

When he bottomed out, I felt myself give way completely. As I felt the tip of his cock slide completely inside of me, I felt his body tense up. I leaned in and kissed him as I felt his cock expand inside of me.

"Oh, Oh baby, Oh you make me feel so good," I heard him say.

I felt his cock pulse, his body shake under me. I pressed a little harder, feeling his cock slide ever so slightly deeper inside of me. I felt his cock pulse again, this time I felt a warmth radiate inside of me. I could feel it spreading throughout my abdomen.

I whispered into his mouth, "You're cumming inside of me. I can feel it spreading inside of me. Don't stop. Cum for me."

I sat there, feeling his cock pulsing jet after jet of potent seed inside of me. I could feel his seed spreading inside of me. I sat there envisioning his cock pulsing inside of my womb. Just as I felt the last pulse course through him, I felt my orgasm rock me from my head to my toes. I just slumped down onto him.

"You are incredible." He said. "I would be lucky to have you as my wife."

"You can have me as your wife on Thursday," I heard myself say.

"Mmmmm, I can't wait." He said.

"Me either."

I felt his cock shrinking inside of me. I could feel myself closing up. I started to slide off of him, but something was tying us together. I lifted up harder and felt something kind of uncomfortable as he slid out of me.

When his cock slid out of me, he started laughing. He had pushed through my diaphragm. It was still wrapped around the tip of his cock. The condom was just a shriveled little band at the base of his cock.

I reached down, grasped the diaphragm with my fingers and pulled it off of him. He was kind of shocked and couldn't believe it.

"I guess cutting a hole in it before I inserted it worked, huh?" I said.

It had regained it's shape, and you could see a small hole right in the center of it.

"You really did that?" He asked.

"Yes, and I poked a bunch of holes into the condom before I came over." I said.

I wanted to give you the whole experience.

He started laughing, but I noticed his cock was starting to grow.

"Does that turn you on?" I asked.

"Actually, it does." He said.

I sat back on his lap, his cock pressing against my thigh, I asked "So my cutting a hole in my diaphragm and puncturing a condom before you slid inside me turns you on?"

I felt his cock get even harder. I stood up, reached for his hand and helped him up.

"What about lunch?" He said.

"What about it?" I said as I led him to the bedroom. "We will eat soon enough. I don't have anywhere I need to be until later, and we still have some business to discuss. Like my tip."

I sashayed my ass as I led him towards the bed. I could feel the cold air blowing a nice breeze under my outfit. I wanted to look hot and make him really hard again.

"What tip would that be," he said.

"For being the good little housekeeper that I am." I retorted.

"Well, I think I can think of something to give you."

Just as he said that, I climbed up onto the bed on my hands and knees. My dress had crinoline under it, so it stuck up high above my ass. I felt his hands grab my hips and pull me back towards him.

I looked back and asked, "Do you like that?"

"Very much so," he said.

I pushed myself back with his help until my knees were just on the bed. I felt him guide his cock to my wet pussy, then felt him slide it up and down. I nearly jumped when he rubbed it against my clit. I was still sensitive from earlier, but I still wanted him.

He finally found the spot, and as I felt him put pressure on my opening, I pushed my ass back against him. He slid into me almost completely on the first thrust. I started gasping for air as I felt him slide back out. He held himself still, with just the head inside of me as I caught my breath.

Once I had control again, I felt him slide inside of me again. He was bottoming out on each stroke. Fortunately I was still lubricated and it started feeling really good quickly. His cock was bottoming out inside of me on each stroke, but I could feel myself opening up for him much quicker this time.

I could feel the tip of his cock poking at me, and each time he bottomed out, a little more would slide inside of me. I asked him if he could feel that.

"Uh Huh." He said.

"Do you like that?" I asked, as I felt my second orgasm approaching.

"Yes, it feels fantastic."

"Give it to me then, Slam it all inside of me." I heard myself say.

He was just pulling it out when I said that. I felt his grip tighten on my hips. I pushed my ass back in unison with his thrust. I felt the tip hit the spot. I felt the head of his cock penetrate me deep. I started seeing stars and felt my breath get pushed out of my lungs. I pushed my ass back even harder into him. I felt myself open wider than ever before. I felt the tip of his cock slide forward inside of me.

I heard him say, "I don't think I've ever been this deep inside you before."

I felt my toes curl up and I gripped the bed as hard as I could. I was on the verge of a mind-blowing orgasm and I wanted more. I felt him pull his cock back until only the tip was still inside of me. I didn't say anything else. I felt him start sliding into me. I pushed back against him.

I felt the tip slide deep inside of me, stretching me open even more. Once he stopped moving, I pushed back against him. I could feel my orgasm rock me to my core. I felt my womb tighten up, I felt my opening flex, milking his cock.

I pushed back once more and felt his cock slide even deeper inside of me. I could tell that I was now completely open to him. I'm pretty sure I had the entire head of his cock deep inside of my womb. I felt him slide out a little, then slide forward.

I looked back over my shoulder and asked, "can you feel that?"

"Absolutely." He said. He had a smile from ear to ear.

"Are you gonna cum for me?" I asked.

"Yes. I'm so close." He said.

"Good." I said.

I dropped to my elbows on the bed, raising my ass even higher. I felt him slide back a little. I tilted my pelvis as I felt the tip of his cock slide almost completely out of my womb. He stopped just as it slid out.

He grabbed my hips and started sliding back into me. I pushed my ass back as hard as I could. I could feel the tip penetrate me, spreading wider and wider as the tip of his cock slid into me. I looked back at him again and said, "Cum inside of me. Please!"

I heard him grunt as I pushed back even harder. I reached between my legs, grabbing his balls as I felt them tense up.

"Yes, That's it, knock up this pretty little married maid!"

"Fffuuuccckkkk." I heard him grunt as I felt his balls tense up even more in my hand.

I started rubbing them gently as I felt his body go rigid. I could feel his cock swell up even more inside of me. He pushed forward as I felt his cock pulse. I felt the wind being knocked out of me again as I held myself there, waiting for him to unload his potent seed.

I felt his cock pulse deep inside of me as I felt his balls tense up. I felt them relax a little then after a second I felt them tense up again. I then let go of his balls and ran my hand up to his shaft. I placed my finger on the underside of the shaft and I could feel each pulse as it ran through his cock, on its way into my womb.

My orgasm came out of nowhere. I could feel his cock pulsing stream after stream of potent semen. I could feel him filling up my womb with each pulse. The tip of his cock was completely inside of my womb and there wasn't any barrier to stop his seed from fertilizing my egg.

I started hoping there was an egg waiting inside of me for his sperm to find. I pushed back against him one last time, feeling the last little centimeter slide deeper inside of me. I knew I should be ovulating soon, but I really wanted it to be now. I wanted his seed to find my egg.

My body just shook as he held me there, coupled completely. As I closed my eyes, I pictured Rick holding our baby.

I came to a little while later. Rick was laying by my side with his arm draped over me. I looked at the clock. It was only 1 o'clock. I could hear my tummy rumbling as I sat up in bed. I got up, went to the bathroom, cleaned myself up and changed into my dress I had worn over.

I walked into the room, curled up next to him, then gently nudged him awake.

He asked when I got changed.

"Just a few minutes ago." I said. "I'm hungry."

"I bet," He responded. He grabbed the menu off of the nightstand as he sat up. I went into the family room and grabbed his clothes.

When I returned, he was on the phone ordering us lunch. I handed him his pants and belt. When he got off the phone, he put on his clothes and we made our way out to the dining room.

We chatted until lunch arrived. It was a great meal. The same Maitre D' that I flashed my ass to was the one that brought lunch up.

Needless to say he got a little choked up seeing me. I giggled a little when he left.

Rick asked me why.

I laughed as I blurted out, I showed my ass to him as a tip when I came up to the room. I'm surprised he didn't tell you I was already here.

"How? He didn't say a word."

"I lifted my dress to show him my stockings as I walked away, but I got a little carried away. I'm pretty sure he saw my ruffled panties also." I said.

"Very sexy baby," I heard him say.

I reached over and grabbed his hand. I glanced up at him and said, "I hope you're not mad, hunny." I started getting butterflies in my stomach.

I knew I was falling for him, I mean, I just let him take me completely, the way a man would take his wife. I felt him deeper than any man I had ever been with. I felt his cock as it pulsed millions and millions of sperm into my willing body. Even as I passed out, I was willing my body to ovulate. I wanted an egg there at that very moment for his sperm to find. I was really starting to hope that this man would make me a mom again. How could I not have feeling start to grow.

After lunch, we walked to the elevator hand in hand. When it opened, he didn't even try to pull it away, was he having the same thoughts I was? I had no idea. He walked me to the car and as I started to get in, he grabbed me, pulled me close and kissed me. I melted into his arms.

He asked what time I would coming by on Thursday. I told him around 7. I told him I wanted to change into something a little nicer.

He said he would be waiting. He then said, "We should go out to eat then, if you are going to go through all that trouble."

I looked at him and just grinned. A night out on the town. I couldn't wait.

I drove over and picked up the kids from school early. I texted my husband. "Just left his room. If I wasn't impregnated last week, I will be for sure this week."

I took the kids home, made an early dinner, and settled in with them to watch a movie. As I lay there with them, I started rubbing my abdomen. I looked at the necklace around my neck. It sparkled like Rick's eyes. I started peering into the necklace as a spasm ran through my pussy and into my abdomen. I wanted to feel him inside of me again.

We weren't able to get together for lunch on Wednesday. He was in meetings all day, and I was really busy at work. He texted me when he could. That night, after I had put the kids to bed, I went to my room to plan for the next day.

1...678910...12