Wife Gets Carried Away

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walked out the door of the elevator as if I owned the place. I could feel butterflies in my stomach as I started thinking about meeting his wife. I couldn't tell if he was just playing a game or not. I didn't hear voices as I turned the corner into the dining room, so I started feeling better. Maybe she couldn't get away for the week.

Rick turned just as I entered the room. He was speechless. I took a quick glance around the room, making sure we were alone. I let out a long breath when I realized we were. I started walking towards the table.

Rick stood up and pulled the chair out for me. As I came close, he pulled me to him and kissed me deeply. I could feel his hands caress my back as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Mmmmm, I missed that," I said.

"So did I!"

He released me and ushered me to sit down. He took his seat next to me.

I asked, "Where is your wife?"

He laughed, then said," she may come visit me on Wednesday night. I am trying to get her to stay through Friday. We will see. "

"So we are alone right now?" I asked.

"Yes, we are."

"Good." I said.

With that I stood up and slid the chair back. I walked over to his chair, pushed him away from the table, then turned and sat on his lap. I wrapped my arms around his neck and leaned in for another kiss.

His lips felt wonderful as I felt his arms wrap around me and hold me close.

He paused for a minute and asked, "Aren't you hungry?"

"Very." I replied, as I leaned in and kissed him some more. "We will eat soon, I promise."

I stood up, slid my hands down his shirt and pulled it free of his pants. I then leaned down and started undoing his belt. I leaned closer to him and started kissing him as I undid his pants. He raised his ass off the chair as I pulled him free of them.

He was speechless as I ran my hands up his legs and onto his boxers. I removed those, freeing him completely. I wasted no time hiking my dress up to my waist. He let out an appreciative moan as my stockings and garter came into full view.

"I love the way you dress," He said.

"Thank you." I replied.

With that, I planted my knees on either side of his legs, letting him feel the stockings caress his skin. Once I was over his hard cock, I reached down, slid the pearls out of the way and rubbed the head of his cock along my opening.

I started teasing him a little as we made out. I would let the tip slide back to my opening, then slide it forward, along my clit as I slid down the length of his magnificent cock. He would moan, until I felt him reach down and guide it into my opening.

I lowered myself onto his cock, just enough that the tip was completely inside of me, but I stopped moving. I would gently slide up and down on the tip, over and over, feeling the head slide almost out of me, then back in. I was driving us both crazy.

I could feel myself building up to my first orgasm. I knew it wouldn't take long. I started allowing more of his cock to penetrate me on each down stroke. He was going to make me cum in record time.

I whispered, "I missed feeling you inside of me," as I felt him bottom out and my first orgasm ripped through me. He held me close as I gyrated my hips around, forcing more of his cock deep inside of me.

"I missed you too," He said as he held me and kissed me.

" Did you think of me," I asked.

"Every minute," He replied.

"So did I," I said.

I kissed him deeply, then said, "It's your turn."

I started sliding my pussy up and down the entire length of his cock. Just as the ridge behind the tip of his cock would leave my body, I would slide down his entire cock until he bottomed out.

I then heard him ask, "Do I get you any way I want you?"

"Of course you do. How would you like me?"

"Without any protection," He whispered.

"You already have me that way." I said.

"Prove it."

I stood completely up, walked over to my purse, reached inside and pulled out my diaphragm case. As I was walking back to him, I unzipped my dress and let it fall to the floor. I knew he was liking what he was seeing.

When I got back to him, I handed him the closed case, turned myself around, and started sitting into his lap. I reached between my legs, grabbed his hard cock, and slid it into my opening. I sat my entire weight onto him as I felt his cock slide deep inside me. Once I felt him bottom out, I let out a loud moan as I almost came.

I could feel him fumbling with the case as I started sliding my pussy up and down the length of his cock. I heard him start moaning as I continued sliding my pussy up and down. I could feel myself getting close to cumming again as I heard the case open. He slid his hands around my stomach, holding me in place as I heard his breath getting shorter with every stroke.

I leaned my back into him, feeling his cock head pressing into my opening again.

I said, "Satisfied?"

"Very," He replied.

I then asked, "Am I going to be able to make you cum?"

"Yes!"

"Where are you going to cum?" I asked.

"Where do you want me to cum?" Was his reply.

I kept sliding up and down his cock nice and slowly, bottoming out each time, pressing my entire weight onto the tip of his cock as I felt myself opening up to him.

I bit my lip as I felt the resistance giving way. I could feel the tip of his cock slide a little deeper inside of me. I loved the feeling of taking him completely inside of me. Knowing I could make my body accommodate his entire length was turning me on.

I grabbed his hands, intertwining my fingers into his, and felt the rubber band around the edge of the only thing that would prevent him from impregnating me, knowing the tip of his cock was penetrating my womb, and ran it over my stomach. I could feel our hands right over the spot where our bodies were united.

I leaned back a little more, feeling his cock slide even deeper, then whispered. "Right... Ugh, there, Oh My god. Deep inside me! Right where you are penetrating me. I want to feel you cum inside me. Give me it all!"

I heard him moan out loud on the last thrust I made as I felt his cock jump and jerk inside me. I could feel the warmth spreading through my lower abdomen as I ground myself completely onto him, taking the last centimeter of his cock deep inside me as his seed shot into my body.

I ground my ass into him, trying to keep his cock as deep inside of my pussy as I could. I could hear him breathing heavy into my ear as I felt each pulse run up the length of his cock and deep into me. I felt that familiar warmth spread throughout my abdomen as I felt his cock subside.

As he caught his breath, he said, "I might have to have you over for lunch every day this week."

I smiled as I replied, "That's a possibility, but you still plan on having me over Thursday night, right?"

"Of course," he said, as I felt his hands wrap tighter around my waist.

I then told him I would be a little later than I was last week.

He asked if everything was alright.

I told him it was, but that I wanted to change before I could make it over here.

I felt his cock shrinking inside of me so I decided it would be best to go get cleaned up. As I raised up, he released his grip on me and I made my way to the bathroom. Once I was done I made my way back to the dining room. He had put his clothes back on and was sitting there, drinking a glass of wine. I didn't bother putting my dress back on as I sat down.

We enjoyed a great conversation throughout the meal. I just kept looking into his eyes, trying to catch myself from falling too deep with him. He was married, and so was I, but every time we were together, it was amazing. I was secretly hoping he was feeling the same way.

When we were all done and I had put my dress back on, he walked me to the elevator and gave me a very gentle, loving kiss. He then asked if I would be available for lunch tomorrow.

I kissed him, wrapping my arms around his neck and just said, "we will see." I said, "text me later tonight."

He patted my ass as I entered the elevator. He said, "I'm not very good at texting."

I turned around, looked at him, and said, "That will change." With that I pressed the button for the lobby and headed back to work.

Needless to say, I was a little late returning to work, but no one gave me any crap. Kimberly caught me in the bathroom later asking how my lunch had gone. I just told her, "Filling."

She giggled and asked what I was up to. I just told her that I had a meeting with a potential client and that it could mean a promotion for me in the end.

She looked at me, smiled, and said, "I'm sure it could."

We both laughed as we walked out of the bathroom and back to our seats. I did tell her I might have to go meet the client again tomorrow. She told me she would cover for me if she needed to. I thanked her, hugged her, then went back to work.

The rest of the day was hectic, but I finished most of my work and headed off to get the kids, grab dinner, then head home. It was nearly 10 when I was all done and in my room. I grabbed my phone then texted my husband.

"I hope you had a great day. I miss you. Did you find your outfits? Oh, I had lunch with my friend. It was very filling."

I then took my clothes off, changed into a little red thong and matching nightie, looked into the mirror, snapped a pic and sent it to Rick.

Both of "my guys" texted me back. Rick said I looked fantastic, and that he wished I was there. My husband told me he had, that he was wearing something sexy as we spoke, then asked for the details.

I just told him he had invited me to lunch, and that I had gotten my fill. I didn't tell him he had invited me again tomorrow.

My husband sent me a picture of his hard cock, poking out of the band of his white panties, covered by the nightie. I sent him my picture, then told him to get some rest.

He asked if how our lunch had ended, and if he had used any protection.

I told him I had gotten my fill, and no, I had let him cum inside me today.

He called me a naughty slut and said, "you may get pregnant baby!"

I told him that it is a possibility, especially this week, and that I hope he still loves me.

He said, "I will always love you. The thought of you getting pregnant by someone else is really turning me on."

I told him I was getting really wet just thinking about it. I told him to go to sleep and think of me riding a strange cock until it unloads deep inside of me.

He said he would, then bid me goodnight.

I then switched back to Rick, asking him what he was doing.

"Just hung up the phone with my wife, crawling into bed." he answered.

"How was that?" I asked.

"Uneventful. Don't know if she will make it this trip." He said.

I told him that was a bummer. I asked him if he had told her about this afternoon.

He said, "Of course I did. She wanted to know all the details. Haha."

I then laid back on the bed, raised my nightie up, exposing my panties, snapped a picture, and asked, "does she know that you came inside of me today?"

"No!" he said emphatically.

"What does she think?" I asked.

"That I am wearing a condom."

"Oh really, and do you want to wear a condom when you slide your cock into me?" I asked.

"I should, but I really enjoy being inside you bare."

"You have no idea how much I would love to feel you inside of me right now. I'm so wet, I want to feel you cum again." I texted back.

He said, "Does it turn you on feeling me cum inside you?"

"Very much so. I can still feel you inside me from this afternoon." I replied.

"You are making me hard!" He said.

"Wish I could take care of that for you, but I won't be able to until tomorrow."

"So you are coming to lunch?"

"Very much so. Do you still want me?" I asked.

"Very much so. I hope you wear something sexy."

"What about nothing at all?"

"Oh yeah, that would work," he said.

I slid my panties down my legs, held the nightie up and snapped a picture. "It's a date then. I need to feel you inside of me."

"I love that picture. I will gladly help you out." he responded.

With that, we said goodnight. I told him to be ready for me at lunch. He said he would.

I awoke the next morning feeling very refreshed. I ran my hand down my nightie, feeling my bare pussy through the thin material. I pulled my nightie up, then started rubbing my bare clit. It felt so good, it felt like I was on fire. Thinking about the day before and what laid ahead for me was really getting me turned on.

Laying there I started thinking about what I could do to drive him wild. I decided I was going to call in sick. I wanted to continue playing with myself, but decided to hold off once I came up with my plan.

Once I was showered, I dressed as though I was going to work. I got the kids ready and drove them to school. On my way home, I texted Rick and asked him what time he would be returning to the room.

He texted me back right away. "I should be back by 11."

"Good, I should be able to get there around the same time. Will you be alone?"

"Yes. I will be."

"Excellent. We can order lunch after I get there." I said.

"I can't wait to see you," He replied.

"Me either. Hope you are ready for me."

"Yes, very much so."

I smiled a little as I said goodbye. Once I was home, I got everything ready and put it in a large purse. I knew I would be able to surprise him, I was just hoping he would like it.

At 10, I drove over to the hotel. The drive wasn't bad, I was just nervous about being able to get into the room. I had the room key, but seeing as Rick wouldn't be in the room, I didn't know if I would be allowed up. I walked into the lobby as though I belonged.

The Maitre D' smiled at me as I walked by. I thought I should give him something for being so nice, so as I entered the elevator, I raised the hem on the back of my skirt, giving him a clear view of my stocking tops and the white ruffled panties I had on. When I turned around, he had a huge smile on his face.

As I rode up the elevator, I started thinking how nice he was and how good looking he was. If I wasn't so into Rick, I would probably be with him instead. I started wondering if he had a big cock and if he could drive me as wild as Rick did. The ding on the elevator brought me back to reality.

I stepped off the elevator, checked to make sure no one was there, and looked at my watch. 30 minutes until Rick would be getting back.

I made my way into the bedroom and set my bag down on the dresser. I stripped off my dress, leaving me in just my panties and white thigh highs. I decided to lay down on the bed, feeling the soft comforter against my skin. I started rubbing my breasts, kneading them in my hands. They felt swollen and a little sore. I figured it must have been from all the attention they were getting.

I then ran my hands down my flat stomach, stopping briefly on my abdomen. I rubbed it gently as I thought about what I had been doing this last week. Wondering if I would in fact get pregnant by this man. I could feel my juices flowing as I thought about how hot he made me and how I couldn't get him off of my mind.

I ran my hands down a little further, feeling the band on my panties. I ran my hand over the top of my panties, resting my fingers over my clit on the silk material. I could feel it sticking out a little and pressing against my panties. I gently caressed myself laying there on the bed as I thought about how naughty I was.

I had to stop before I made myself cum, but I did a good job of messing up the bed before finally standing up. I went over to my bag, grabbed my outfit I had neatly placed in there, and slipped it on over my head. It was a little snug as I lowered it over my breasts, but once I had it in place, I thought it looked sexy.

I could swear my breasts had grown a little. I didn't remember them being this pronounced last time I wore it for my husband. I slipped on my heels, grabbed my makeup kit and brush, and headed for the bathroom. I fixed my makeup a little, then flattened out my hair. Once I was all done, I spun around in front of the mirror. I could feel the air on my ass and the back of my legs. I felt sexy as hell.

When I felt like I was ready, I made my way out of the bathroom. I walked back into the bedroom to my bag. I grabbed a condom out of the bag, slipping it discreetly between my breasts. I then grabbed the last item out of the bag and proceeded to the family room.

I looked at the clock. 5 minutes till 11. I sat down and waited for Rick to return. It was closer to 11:15 when I finally heard the elevator ding and the doors start to open. My heart was racing as I stood up. I didn't want him to be mad, but I hoped he would like my little surprise.

I heard him talking to someone and I immediately got scared. I thought maybe someone had come back with him. When he paused in his conversation and I didn't hear anyone else speak, I figured he must be on the phone.

I went about my business and started dusting the furniture in the room. I heard his steps getting closer and he picked back up in his conversation. I bent over at the waist to dust under the end table as I heard him enter the room.

I had my back to him, but as he turned to look into the room, he stopped talking into the phone. I must have his attention, I thought. I smiled a little, thinking about the view I was giving him. He must like it if he couldn't continue talking.

I then heard him say, "I have to go. I'll call you later."

When I heard that, I straightened myself up and walked towards the bedroom. Even though my heels were making a ton of noise, I could still hear his shoes as he followed along. I walked up to the bed, bent over again, making sure he got a full view of my ass covered in the ruffled panties and my long sexy legs, and started fixing up the bed. I heard his shoes stop close to me as I continued making the bed.

Once I was satisfied that the bed looked good, I turned around.

He was standing only a foot away from me. As I turned, I caught him staring down where my ass and legs had been. I caught him off guard, I thought. I smiled as his stare finally made its way up to my eyes. He was grinning from ear to ear.

I said, "Oh, I'm sorry sir. I didn't hear you come in. Would you like me to go? I can come back later."

"Please stay." Was his reply.

I said, "I don't want to be in your way. I will try my best to stay quiet."

He said, "You are fine. I will go to the living room and wait for you to finish."

I told him it would only take me a couple more minutes to finish the room.

"Take your time."

He turned around and made his way back into the other room. I finished my "chores" quickly, then headed out into the same room he was in. He was sitting very comfortably on the couch, and I could just make out his erection in his pants was I walked to the coffee table. I bent over right in front of him and started dusting the table.

I felt his hands on my legs as I stood there. I continued "cleaning" the table as I felt his hands slide higher up my legs until he was touching my bare skin. I could feel my pussy getting wetter by the second, but I wanted to tease him for a little while longer. I didn't have anywhere I needed to be so why not have fun.

I turned around sharply and scolded him, telling him I am not that kind of girl.

He quickly removed his hands from my legs and said, "I'm sorry."

I told him it was alright and that he could stay here while I finish up as long as he behaves himself.

He replied, "I will."

I could hear in his words that he was struggling, so I walked over to the end table, bent over at the waist, and started dusting it. I didn't stay there long because I could feel the heat building up inside of me.

I walked over to the couch that he sat on, looked over his head at the painting on the wall and shook my head. I leaned into him, making sure my breasts were pressed up against his face and started dusting the painting. I felt his hands on my legs again, touching my bare skin as I leaned in even closer to him.

1...56789...12