All Comments on 'Wife Gets Happy'

by arturoagfl

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
impo_61impo_61over 8 years ago
Hurrah!

Hurrah! Another good LW story today!!! 3*

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
This is bwetter than a 3 story!!!

I gave it a 5!! HEY ANNONY!!! You dumbass here's another story you can read and bitch about!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Nothing to bitch about bonnietaylor

For once you're right, but it seems you still have the need to attack others. Something wrong with your wiring. Get help. Authors don't need your help. So give it a rest. Good story author, much better than the usual willing cuckold tales loving wives is famous for. Too bad they're not more of your kind posting, maybe just maybe the trend of lousy stories will end.

gordo12gordo12over 8 years ago
Wrong Category

LW=Cheating and Swinging

It deserves more than the 1* it's getting but apparently the stupid author can't fucking read and pays the price. Erotic or Romantic

luedonluedonover 8 years ago
Ex-wife?

Why Ex?

Am I missing something?

L

malc690malc690over 8 years ago
to gordo

its a fucking loving wife you fucking moron

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
It was OK, but why did you tell us it was an ex-wife?

That added nothing to the story, and only puzzlement to the reader. Why do I suspect that the need to negotiate and manipulate your sex life was related to the eventual breakup?

If your spouse has lost a previous healthy appetite for sex then you both need to figure out why. Way too many physical and psychological possibilities that should not be avoided or ignored. If your spouse stopped eating, stopped sleeping, or stopped walking would you ignore it, or just bitch about it?

arturoagflarturoagflover 8 years agoAuthor
Why the ex-wife?

How many times have you been in an environment where you saw the hottest chick in the world and someone said "She used to be married to...." and your thought was "Wow, why the hell did he let her get away?" This particular gal and I were married less than two years. She was highly insecure and insanely jealous - a well-known symptom of insecurity. The passion just didn't last very long, but it was hot while it did!

HoppydoodleHoppydoodleover 8 years ago
To Gordo12

Cheating and swinging stories receive the lowest scores in LW. The READERS have decided that those stories are in the wrong catagory. Those kind of stories get high scores in Fetish. Just because we are overrun with them doesn't make them acceptable to the vast majority of LW readers. The scores don't lie.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Why

Based on the description of your sexlife, why is she an ex?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous