All Comments on 'Wife in Vegas finds Two Black Men Ch. 02'

by hotwifetravels

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
StormbringerStormbringerabout 6 years ago
I've been enjoying this series

I've enjoyed this series so far. I'll keep reading, but I find slut wives to be boring. My preference is that I wish the wife had been a little more reluctant and loyal with the situation throwing her into cheating. Maybe, there weren't any rooms available and the men offered their suite with promises of no hanky panky. They could have worked on seducing her by putting on an IR porn in the room, then proving to her that black men are hung by dropping their pants. Maybe a bet where she has to give them hand jobs if they're as big as the men on the video which leads to sex.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Well done!

I really enjoy your writing. I like how you are metering out the details. I also REALLY like that these characters are middle-aged professionals and success and career-minded. The woman is well presented as being tempted, and licensed to have some no-strings-attached fun: she is confident, vibrant, sexy, chic, and adventurous. It would be nice to know more about her home life and how (or if) she lets her husband in on this scene. Or, maybe it is a "what happens in Vegas...." type of thing. Either way, I love the characters and like that they are not playing the usual roles that one might find here. I cannot wait to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I just re-read it!

I wrote earlier and then did a re-read of your story. I find it even more sexy that the two professional men are younger than Laurie (very erotic!), which is something that I did not fully grasp before. The casino details are priceless; the thrills that she experiences on an unplanned Friday evening, and the chance to escape another mundane weekend of family activities. I also like the comparisons she makes to her husband, Miles. It shows that she is contemplating that there could be more pleasure, satisfaction out there than she imagined, and she's intrigued by this. The conclusion of the story opens the door to the realization that this mind-blowing sex might be just the beginning of her adventures, not the end. I hope that you will continue the story.

Dee_PurpleDee_Purpleabout 6 years ago
Really enjoying it!

I'm really enjoying this story. I liked the seduction as it a very believable scenario and both Laurie and the men went with the situation. I'm hopeful you continue writing. I'm also hopeful Laurie's new discovery transforms her and she finds a need to work more visits with Marcus and Darrell (and others) into her life.

DP

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Naughty But So Hot

I love horny women who lose control. I wonder how she will top that night?

Spadger2Spadger2about 6 years ago
Double Whammy!

Whilst I could not condone Laurie's behaviour, I was a little concerned that there was no mention of protection, unless she was at a safe stage of the month, which my late wife and I used when we were trying to avoid conception.

I don't think it would be in anybody's interests for her to conceive a black baby.

The story is very stimulating from a sexual point of view.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous