Wife in Vegas finds Two Black Men Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marcus moved down to my crotch and gave my clit and pussy a tongue lashing. He licked up and down slowly with his whole tongue to get me nice and wet. Then he dove on my clit. I bucked and squirmed while I slowly slid the horse size cock of Darrell into my mouth a couple inches while I stoked him using both hands and twisting as I stroked.

I felt another huge orgasm coming as Marcus sucked on my clit hard! I screamed while sucking Darrell's cock which was essentially like screaming into a pillow and came slamming my legs shut on Marcus's big bald head. I came in waves and Marcus would not let up. I tried to get away and Darrell and Marcus pinned me and kept making me come again and again until I was crying in pleasure.

Marcus pulled back and exclaimed, "Laurie, you have a sexy and tasty pussy. Is your tight, white pussy ready to take your first big black cock?"

"No. I can't handle it anymore" I begged as I pulled Darrell out of my mouth.

Darrell grabbed my head and stuck his cock back into my mouth and I sucked him while looking up into his eyes as he smiled with a focus.

Marcus taunted me and said, "Don't worry. I will put in just the tip..."

Marcus knelt down and slip me down the couch. He rubbed his huge cock head up and down my soaking we pussy to lube himself up. He then pushed in just the tip. It slipped in! It was the thickest cock tip I had ever had in me. My 2" thick dildo was not like this big fat cock! He moved that big black cock tip in an out of my cunt while taking turns to rub on my clit. I was going insane. He did this for about 5 minutes until I could stand it no longer.

I yanked Darrell out of my mouth and reached down to Marcus's huge cock. I grabbed it and started to pull him into me!

Marcus smiled and said, "Just the tip right Laurie?"

"I want your big black cock, Marcus. Push it into me!" I demanded.

Marcus did so and I started to come again!

After coming and clenching Darrell's cock in my hand, I pulled my mouth off of Darrell's meaty cock and looked down below his big, low-hanging balls to Marcus and said, "Fuck me hard, big man.." He smiled back and winked.

As I stoked and sucked Darrell's enormous cock, Marcus rocked slowly driving inch by inch into me tight pussy. He was working it as I felt him hit my depth.

I pulled off Darrell again and looked around Darrell this time and asked in a grunt, "How much more?"

Marcus smiled and held up his hand showing about 5 inches. Already he was buried deeper than any dido or cock had ever gone in my married white pussy. It was tickling my cervix. With determination, I adjusted by arching my back, taking Darrell back into my mouth and giving the "bring it" wave with my left to Marcus.

Marcus laughed out loud and exclaimed, "You are one sexy hot lady, Laurie!" and he pushed in just a little bit more. As I become more turned on, my cervix lifted and he passed my cervix reaching a depth I have never known. My body started to shake as he pushed in and out slowly at first while gaining speed.

I tried to stay focused on Darrell, but my body was shuttering with waves of orgasms that were gaining in strength. Darrell grabbed his cock and started to stroke it and rub it across my lips and in and out of my mouth as far as it could stretch.

Marcus made a grunt as he pushed one more time and his pelvis met mine. He was buried to the hilt in me now and I moaned in pain and pleasure. He held it there with a couple mini-thrusts and grinds each sending me over and over into orgasms that squeezed down on his big beautiful black cock.

Marcus and Darrel began to move as they became more and more turned on by my orgasms. They started to thrust harder and deeper and I kept coming more and more as they penetrated my body with their huge black cocks.

Soon, Marcus was pulling out six inches at a time and driving into my open wet cunt. Each drive I felt it in my gut hitting a zone never explored. Darrell kept stroking his massive, super thick cock while my lips sucked for all they were worth! I was coming over and over and could not escape these men owning my body and fucking me senseless.

Finally, Darrell stiffened and shot a huge load down my through and in my mouth. I sucked it down. Then another load came and I sucked harder. Then another! It was too much and as I drained him some came out the corners of my mouth. Seeing this, Marcus tensed up and pushed deep in my cunt and came. I felt three huge squirts up my unprotected pussy as Marcus shook and drove into me.

As we all died down in our post-orgasmic state, Darrell unmounted my face and sat down. Marcus fell down onto my titties and sucked them slowly and sexually while his massive cock was still buried in my quivering pussy. He spoke first.

"Damn Laurie, you took it all!", he exclaimed in astonishment.

I just moaned because I could not speak. Darrell got up with his big swinging dick and walked toward the bar. Darrel looked over his shoulder and asked,"Want a drink Laurie?"

"Umhmmm", I stammered.

Pop. I heard the champagne cork pop and glasses being poured as I kept my eyes closed and thought about the sexy, big black making me a drink while the other sexy man was still in my pussy and sucking slowly on my titties!

Marcus started to take his great cock out of me. It was not small enough to be pushed out, so he moved his hips and pulled it out. I scooted up and accepted the champagne as Marcus and Darrell sat naked next to me.

A twang of guilt came over me as I reached down to Marcus' flaccid eight inch cock and stroked gently with my ring hand against a chocolate black cock. I looked at him and he smiled and I smiled back. I then looked to my right and touched Darrell's coal black cock. They both were over eight inches long and thick flaccid. "That is bigger than my husband's hard cock," I thought with a pang of guilt.

I reached down to feel my battered pussy. It was wide open and swollen. "What I night," I thought, "There will be nothing like this ever again. My pussy will never want anything but these huge cocks again." Just looking at them made me turned on again.

I raised my glass, "To a lucky night in Vegas!" I exclaimed. Both men laughed in agreement and raised their glass. "Clink" I heard and thought to myself, "And the best sex I ever had!"

But, the night was young and these men wanted for more action tonight... To be continued...

12