Wife-Sharing on Vacation Day 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cheryl pursued the questioning. "I understand about not having an opportunity, but did you want it to happen?" I felt she was probing for an affirmative reply.

"I think playing with others is very hot as a subject of erotic conversation, but I don't think we were at a place in our relationship to actually do it." Before the words were out of my mouth, I was seriously wondering if Mike and Cheryl had done it. My mind's eye quickly saw a very hot image of Cheryl getting fucked by someone other than Mike and enjoying it. I now had a raging erection.

Cheryl was looking straight into my lap, and my shorts clearly revealed my excitement. Impulsively, I put my hand on my cock and squeezed it in a suggestive way, with her eyes watching me do it. She raised her view to meet my gaze, grinned slightly, and a splash of blush reddened her cheeks. The silence accompanying my unspoken message was deafening. I moved my hand off my crotch, and I felt instant remorse for my brashness, but it was unnecessary.

I was greatly relieved when she smiled and pursed her lips in a kissing motion.

The awkwardness of the moment was overcome when Mike said, "There is Panther Junction." Cheryl turned away from me to look out the windshield, and I felt relieved that the topic of our conversation would be changing as we went into Park Headquarters to buy some hiking maps and road guides.

The ride from Park Headquarters to our destination for the day, the Chisos Mountains Lodge, was a beautiful 10 mile drive that ascended Green Gulch to the basin of the Chisos Mountains, formerly a volcanic caldera. The scenery was breathtaking, and the cooling temperature was obvious as we climbed in elevation, reaching an altitude in the basin of 5,400 feet above sea level.

We checked-in at the Lodge office, and made our way to a beautiful cottage that was built by the Civilian Conservation Corps in 1940. We were in cottage 101, perched amidst beautiful pine trees on the side of a hill overlooking the basin hiking trailhead. The building was made of adobe and stone, and it had a flagstone floor and rustic but attractive furniture, including three double beds, a bathroom with shower, a large closet, and a dining alcove with a table with four chairs. Not surprisingly, the motif was western. It was plenty spacious for two couples, which met our need when we made reservations six months prior and there were four of us anticipating the trip. Mike and Cheryl claimed the bed next to the bathroom, and I settled on the one which was across the room and near the door.

It is surprising how wearisome it can be to spend seven and one-half hours sitting in an automobile. We were tired and, after unloading the car, enjoyed a cold beer on the front porch. It was late in the afternoon, and the weather was crystal clear and pleasingly cool. It always seemed to me that the most enjoyable time of any vacation trip was the relaxation and contentment felt on the first night there. All of us were thrilled to have arrived and settled-in.

It was soon time to shower and change clothes for supper at the Lodge restaurant. Mike and I decided to have another beer and let Cheryl have the shower first. Mike wasted little time in renewing the earlier conversation about swinging. "I hope I didn't shock or embarrass you with my question about you and Sara having sex together with other people."

"No, but you did surprise me," I replied. The thought of Cheryl fucking others had intermittently been in my mind since he raised the subject of group sex, and I could not resist turning the table on him. "What about you and Cheryl. Have you ever played with someone else?" I was seriously hoping he would say yes and give me enough details to support countless trips to my "one-handed dreamland."

"No, we haven't, but it is a frequent fantasy for us. Our favorite porn videos are threesomes with two guys and a girl. I must be a voyeur because I am very excited by thoughts of Cheryl sucking and fucking two cocks. I know she likes the idea because she really enjoys turning out the lights and pretending some other man's dick is pounding her while I watch. Finding the right guy would be the key to making it happen."

That was quite a revelation, and it lit my fire. I wanted to know more, so I tried to encourage additional conversation. "I can easily understand how erotic it would be for you to watch Cheryl getting fucked. She is a very beautiful and sexually desirable woman. I realize how you could be aroused by it, especially if she was really enjoying it and the guy did things to her that she really liked. It could be a huge turn-on for both of you." I held my breath waiting for his reply.

"Yeah, it's something we like to talk about. We are deeply in love, and are sure that we could handle the situation without it damaging our relationship. I don't know if it will ever happen, but it's hot as hell to think about."

The next voice I heard was Cheryl's. "Okay, who is next?" She was out of the bathroom, standing with towels wrapped around her hair and closely clinging to her lovely feminine form. Mike looked like he was enjoying his seat and his beer too much to move, so I was next and enjoyed a lengthy, hot shower.

When I emerged from the bathroom, I found Mike asleep in his chair and Cheryl nowhere in sight. I awakened Mike, and he told me Cheryl had gone to the basin store to get fresh ice for our coolers. I was hoping to enjoy some quality, private time with her while Mike was showering, but it didn't happen.

We enjoyed a very leisurely supper at the Lodge restaurant. The food was good and the prices high. Afterward, we strolled to the overlook for the "Window," a break in the mountain formation surrounding the basin through which a magnificent sunset appeared.

Cheryl looked beautiful. She had rolled her hair and put on very light make-up, and her color-coordinated shorts, tank top and sandals gave her the appearance of a model in a travelogue. I viewed her in a completely new light after our conversation in the car and my chat with Mike on the cottage porch. I had indulged in carnal thoughts about her in the past, but now my mind was in overdrive with thoughts of seeing her naked and me fucking her.

On the way back from the overlook, Cheryl noted that we could see our cottage in the distance. It was a postcard-worthy sight, and the view from that spot would be a very significant point of reference the next evening.

The combination of a tiring day's drive and a planned early start in the morning induced us to want a good night's sleep. Our plan was to be on the trail to Emory Peak, the highest mountain peak in the park at 7,825 feet, by 8:00 AM. The climb to the summit was an optimistic goal for novice hikers, but we were determined to give it a try.

It was 10:00 PM and time to go to bed. I saw Cheryl come out of the bathroom and slip under the bed-covers, noticing that her sleepwear was a T-shirt and panties. It was only a glimpse, but I saw her perky, braless breasts clearly defined under her shirt. Her briefs were cut attractively high above her thighs, and her dark bush was evident as it provided both a puffy bump and a clearly-defined shadow beneath the white, cotton fabric. I wished it was me and not Mike who would be sleeping with her.

The lights went out and the starlight piercing the clear, black sky bathed the room with a surprisingly bright glow. Cheryl got out of bed exclaiming, "I can't sleep with all that light," and she walked within two feet of my bed to close the blinds on the front windows. I was treated to another, albeit limited, view of her lovely body. With the blinds closed and the room dark, she reached out and touched me, saying, "Good night, David, sleep well."

I fell asleep quickly, but I was awakened by Mike knocking something off the bedside table when he got up to use the toilet. It wasn't long after he returned to bed that I heard movement and quiet talk. I could hear a pin drop in that room, and I listened very intently, hoping to eavesdrop on some pillow talk. I wasn't disappointed.

I heard Mike whispering and then moving in the bed. It was quiet for a while, and then I heard Mike and Cheryl kissing. It sounded like both of them moved, and I heard Cheryl giggling. Then, more kissing punctuated with short, unintelligible comments from both of them. It wasn't long until I heard the unmistakable sound of Cheryl masturbating Mike under the bed sheet. He was whispering to her, but I could not understand what he was saying. Not long after she began stroking his cock, Mike grunted several times and had his orgasm. My penis was now rock-hard and I was imagining Cheryl's petite hand around it giving me the same pleasure she bestowed on her husband.

I thought the erotic entertainment was over, but I was wrong. I heard Mike move in the bed, and soon Cheryl's breathing became audibly heavy and I again heard the sounds of kissing and muffled talk. He had to be fingering her. Sure enough, after about five minutes she whimpered softly through a nice orgasm. I heard her say, "Okay...okay...stop," after she had cum. Mike got out of bed and flushed the toilet, probably disposing of the used tissue evidence of their fun.

I really wanted to masturbate and relieve my pent-up excitement, but I knew they would hear me so I didn't do it.

As I tried to lose my erection and fall asleep, I wondered what might have happened if Sara was with me and we played while in the same room with Mike and Cheryl. Given their earlier revelations about an interest in group sex, would the opportunity have presented itself? That was a lot to contemplate.

I then pondered whether their masturbating in my presence was rude or erotic. It was a quick decision to forgive any rudeness and embrace the eroticism. I fell asleep after having experienced a wonderfully exciting day.

I invite you to read "Wife-Sharing on Vacation; Day 2," for a continuation of the story, and a description of the private intimacy Cheryl and I shared the next night.

12