All Comments on 'Wife Sold at Auction Pt. 01'

by MichaelsD82

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
dreamer3366dreamer3366about 7 years ago
Fun read

I like the the premise of this story, great fantasy by the way. I like the narrative style of it. Looking forward to the next part.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Wrong category?

In the summary, the author advises those offended by Incest avoid this story. I took his advise. The author should be advised that there is a separate category for Incest, and such story lines belong in the Incest category only.

havingfunxhavingfunxalmost 7 years ago
Awesome!

Read the whole series. Great story. Good writing with a nice pace. Thanks for the good read.

cockcriticcockcriticalmost 7 years ago
Sharing

Just to make a point for the the writer once a wife strays whether or not the husband knows about it or sets it up the husband is automatically a cuckold. Check the ancient history of the word. The selling of the wife at auction even predates the cuckold word.

MbgdallasMbgdallasover 6 years ago
Just to make a point for cockcritic.

A cuckold is the husband of an adulterous wife. In evolutionary biology, the term is also applied to males who are unwittingly investing parental effort in offspring that are not genetically their own.

One often-overlooked subtlety of the word is that it implies that the husband is deceived, that he is unaware of his wife's unfaithfulness and may not know until the arrival or growth of a child plainly not his (as with cuckoo birds).

So, as you can see, if the husband is aware and approves he is not a cuckold.

WhitemasterWhitemasterabout 2 years ago

Congratulations! great story! strong pen!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

"Wife's fantasy being sold at auction as sex slave."

Correction: MAN has fantasy that his wife has fantasy being sold at auction as sex slave.

Because let's face it, your incel ass wouldn't know a woman if she sat on your face.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous