Wife Sold at Auction Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MichaelsD82
MichaelsD82
1,172 Followers

Like many decisions, where was I to begin? Her birthday was only a month away. This was not much time to make such a complex fantasy happen. I also needed to make sure Kristie did not know which fantasy I had chosen, or even the fact I had selected one. This is always the difficult part. We don't keep secrets from each other, so actually keeping a secret like this is even more challenging. We both had agreed when we first started her birthday fantasy tradition that this was a secret that was okay to have, but this did not stop Kristie each year from trying to get the information out of me.

A couple of guys in the club came to mind as likely being willing to help me. I was sure they would get a kick out of the scene and would have lots of fun helping me find willing bidders who could come up with a price that would be appropriate for such a prize. I was not in it for the money, but the higher the price the more difficult it would be for Kristie to terminate the fantasy and have to pay the penalty. Additionally, a high sale price would make Kristie feel obligated to give the winning bidder her best so he would feel the purchase price was money well spent.

This fantasy has been a favorite of ours and I was so excited to see if it lived up to our expectations. I decided I would begin by contacting the two guys from the club Monday morning. That way Kristie would have no idea I had begun planning her annual Birthday fantasy.

***

Monday morning I sat at my desk thinking about the fantasy. I could think of little else. I reconsidered the length of the sale and decided it would not be too long, but would be long enough for both her and her winning bidder. What would the person who bought her do with her? Would she go through with it once she found out what it involved?

I had always thought of the winning bidder being a man, but why limit it to just men? Why couldn't women be some of the bidders? Kristie preferred men, but she also enjoyed intimate contact with women. Questions like these kept running through my mind. I had difficulty concentrating on the work on my desk. As I said, I am one of ten vice presidents at my company. Our company is a major software developer. We build custom applications for our clients. After checking my phone messages I decided to close my office door and make a very personal phone call to a good friend.

I called George, a buddy from the swingers club. He has been a member of our club longer than us. He is a great guy and his wife, Patty, is very popular with other club members, both men and women. Kristie and Patty have become good friends and have shared several intimate hours together.

George answered the phone on the first ring. He was glad to hear from me and we talked about the club and the next meeting, which was to be held outdoors in a secluded area owned by one of the other members. I finally got around to explaining my reason for calling. Our swinger club knew all about Kristie's birthday fantasies. Every year immediately after her birthday the women wanted to know what I had come up with to surprise her with that year. After explaining the fantasy to George, there was a long pause. He asked, "So, as I understand everyone has to be a stranger to Kristie?"

"That is correct," I confirmed.

"Well shit," I heard over the phone. "What is wrong?" I asked.

"You know what I would pay to be the winning bidder for your wife's sweet little ass?"

"Yes, you and the rest of the male population," I laughed. "You get to fuck her for free all you want at club parties, why would you want to pay to get your cock in her?"

"You are right, I can have her whenever I want, but this is different. What you are proposing is to actually bid on her and be able to take her and play with her for an entire weekend. How hot is that?"

"I see what you mean," I confessed. "The question is, do you know a few men or even some women who would be interested in being a part of this?"

"Sure ole buddy. I can help you find someone to fuck your wife. The hard part is to find someone who will treat her like a sex slave while not being an asshole."

"That is exactly the dilemma I am faced with."

"I am sure I can come up with some guys. I assume you want them to be well hung and have a nice bank account."

"That sounds good. I want them to be willing to pay well for this opportunity and to bring some competition to the bidding, but I want them to be able to walk away and keep their mouth shut after it is over. I also think they should provide proof from a doctor that they don't have any STDs."

"Okay, I can find some guys and maybe even find a chic or two who would like to play with her. How many people do you want?"

"I was thinking maybe ten. What do you think?"

"Ten sounds like a good number. That would not be too many but would be enough to provide some bidding competition."

"Do you think you could get Stan to help?"

"Sure, I know Stan would love to be a part of this."

"Thanks George. That is great!"

"Hey buddy, do you think for us helping out with this birthday fantasy, maybe Stan and I could each get a day alone with Kristie after this is over?"

I thought it over and said, "I am sure that could be part of the fantasy. But only if Kristie goes through with the whole fantasy and does not either chicken out at the last minute or finds it necessary to Safe Word out of the fantasy." I figured this would help make sure he and Stan had some serious motivation to find men and women slave masters who would not push Kristie too far.

"That sounds fair to me. I will discuss it with Stan. Do you want me to have Stan call you?"

"No, that is okay. You can explain it. If either of you have any questions please let me know."

"Hey buddy, who is going to be the auctioneer?"

I had not thought about this. I told him I would think about it and get back with him. "George, do you know of a location where we can hold this auction? An old barn or meeting hall that is private would be great."

"What do you think about using a small conference room in a hotel? I know a place where we can have privacy and not be interrupted. The manager is a personal friend of mine and might be a good candidate as one of the participants. It would be nicer than an old barn, and the winning bidder would have the ability to rent a suite for the weekend, or at least for Friday night."

"If you think it would be a good location, I just want to make sure the staff would not be sticking their noses into the room while we were there."

"I can assure you my buddy can handle the situation and see to it that does not happen. If we let him be part of the auction, we might even be able to persuade him to comp us the room."

"Sounds like a good idea. He would be able to make sure we have the privacy needed."

"Buddy, that sounds good to me. I will call Stan and make sure he is up for the challenge. One more thing, you don't mind if we include some well hung black guys do you?"

"No, not at all. It might be fun if a black guy had the high bid and won. Just make sure all of the men are trustworthy, clean and have a very healthy bank account. It will be a blast and be a huge ego boost for Kristie if she is sold for a large sum of cash," I assured George."

George sounded like a kid on the phone. He was so excited. "This sounds like the most fun I have had in a long time. On top of getting to find guys for the auction, I get your wife's hot ass for 24 hours for my own personal fun."

"Hey, can I tell Pat about it?"

I knew his wife, Pat, would get a kick out of the plan. "Yes you better clear it with her, but tell her she is to tell nobody else about it. I don't want Kristie to have a clue as to what we are planning. Remember, only strangers, so you, Stan and Pat will not be able to be in attendance. We can video it and show the video of the event at a meeting after the auction."

"That sounds like something everyone would enjoy watching. I don't like not being able to see it live, but I do understand." I told George I would like to have the party four weeks from this coming Friday, since the next day, Saturday, was Kristie's birthday.

George said, ""Sounds good, I will get started and keep you posted on the progress. Make sure you let me know the details and if there are any changes. I will do the same on my end."

"Sounds like we have the beginnings of a lust filled wild weekend," I said.

"Sure does. Talk to you later." With that, George told me he would get started immediately by calling Stan, finding the guys and talking to the hotel manager.

As I hung up the phone I was so excited, but at the same time wondering if this could be accomplished with the time we had left before her birthday. Right now I had a problem that consisted of a large and painful cock trying to rip my pants.

Chapter 5 -- Needed Relief

I had just managed to start the ball rolling to set up a fantasy for my wife where she would be sold at auction to the highest bidder. My cock was so hard it felt like it would explode if I did not get some relief!

I pressed the button on the intercom on my desk and asked Erica, my secretary, to step into my office. Erica has been with me since she graduated from high school a little over three years ago. At almost 22 years of age, Erica is a sexy little nymph. She always comes to work looking great. She wears skirts that are short and sexy, but they are long enough to be appropriate in the work place, or at least that is what I tell myself. When they are even a little shorter, neither my boss nor I mind. On a girl Erica's age, long sexy legs should be shown off. Her short skirts do that nicely.

Kristie had met Erica and I knew she really liked her. She had even given me her consent to sample Erica's female. After meeting Erica, Kristie said, "That little secretary of yours is one hot little piece of ass. I wonder how long it will be until you have scored a piece of that tight little ass for your trophy wall. You know I don't mind. I would even like to taste that little cunt of hers. Maybe after you have broken her in on your cock, we can set up a threesome."

Erica liked Kristie, but had no clue as to the nature as to our personal lifestyle away from the office. I enjoyed having Erica around. It would be hard to ask for a better personal secretary. She was always up-beat and full of fun. Having her around and being able to see her sexy little body makes my day complete.

Kristie knows a man's needs better than most women. She understands I need some relief during the day. She has no problem with this, as long as I don't hide it from her. As long as she knows and can share in my descriptions of the lurid events, getting a piece of tail form my secretary is just another day at the office and is perfectly acceptable with her. After all she keeps me drained at home, but her higher than normal demand on my sexual service, makes it difficult for me to shut off when I am away from her. She knows and understands. On occasion she also meets friends of hers and of ours while I am at work. Many times these meetings result in Kristie coming home with a cunt full of man milk, or one of her women friends and her have pussy juice on their faces. Her descriptions of the torrid details of the events of her day always end with me taking her with my hard cock in one of many various locations in the house.

As I heard the door open, I looked up to see Erica enter. She looked at me as if to ask if she should keep the door open or close it. With my hand I motioned for her to go ahead and close it. She pushed the door closed. "You might want to also lock it." She smiled and turned the lever extending the locking bolt. She said, "Mr. Adams, what can I help with?" I said, "Erica, one of those painful situations has come up and you are so good at relieving my stress. If you are not busy, can you relieve some of the pressure in my cock?"

Giving me a huge smile, she said, "Mr. Adams, you know I am always available to help you with anything." Her stress on the word "anything" did not go without notice. "How would you like for me to relieve that harmful pressure?" she asked as she looked at me batting the long lashes of her beautiful sexy eyes.

"Unfortunately, I don't have enough time to do this properly. Can you take the edge off my painful condition with that cute little mouth of yours?"

Still smiling, she started unbuttoning her blouse as she was walking toward my desk. "Mr. Adams, you know how much I enjoy helping you. Let me get these clothes out of the way so I don't mess them up and I will take care of that problem for you."

I watched as she removed her blouse and unsnapped her bra. This caused my pain to increase. She then slipped her skirt off to reveal she was not wearing panties. I knew she often went without panties. Her bald cunt was so cute and I never grow tired of looking at it or touching it. I have sunk my cock in it many times and Kristie loves it when I tell her about it at dinner. When not naked under her skirt, Erica wears a small thong or I have seen her wear what she calls a C-String. C-Strings are the sexiest piece of underwear I have ever seen. I almost prefer when she wears a thong or C-Sting, but that little cunt of hers is a young man's dream. In my mind's eye I was thinking to myself how my Kristie would look in a C-String. I am surprised she does not have several of them. I will have to mention it to her, or maybe buy one for her as a surprise.

Erica is not as beautiful or sexy as Kristie, but she is not very far behind. After all, I did not hire her straight out of high school for her exceptional office administration abilities. Still, she is a pretty good secretary, but those skills are secondary to what I found to be her natural born talent.

By the time she reached me, she had shed everything except her heels. Like my Kristie, Erica always wears stiletto pumps with no less than a four inch heel. I preferred four to five inch heels. Heels shape a woman's legs and ass making them so damn good. She kicked her heels off and sank to her knees, all the time looking into my eyes. When she got settled on her knees in front of me, she reached up and started to unbuckle my belt. She placed her hand on my cock and looked up at me with a pouting look on her face. "Mr. Adams, what has caused you to become so hard? This pressure is not good for you. The pressure should have been relieved before it got to this point. Why didn't you call me earlier? You know I like helping you whenever you need me. I am here to help you with anything you need to do your job, and it is certainly clear you are unable to do anything productive in this condition."

She always called me Mr. Adams, even though I had told her it was okay to use my first name. She said it was not proper to address your boss by his first name. Even though I had asked her to do so, I liked that she ignored and continued to use the more formal title. Calling me Mr. Adams made her seem like a much younger little girl and made her even sexier.

She had my slacks unfastened. I lifted my ass off the chair allowing her to lower my slacks and boxers. My cock sprang up and almost hit her in the face. As usual, she placed her hands behind her back while opening her mouth wide to take me into the warm wetness of her velvet smooth mouth. Looking into my eyes she started bobbing her head back and forth covering my hard meat with her saliva. I could not resist taking hold of her head and pulling her onto my cock. With my right hand I reached down to pinch her left nipple. She squealed around my cock at the pinch. That little squeal from her pushed me even closer to shooting my hot thick cum into her sexy little mouth. I knew after all the mental stimulation I had this morning, and now with Erica's efforts I was about to put a huge load into her stomach.

I was so horny there was no way I could last very long and extend my time enjoying her efforts. As I looked into her eyes, and felt that hard little nipple between my thumb and forefinger, I felt cum boiling up with my first spasm then felt it being ejected from my cock and into her sweet mouth. I squeezed hard on her nipple and I pulled her close forcing my cock deeper into her throat. She was a real trooper holding her breath as the hot sticky fluid flowed directly into her throat on the journey into her stomach. Erica was talented like Kristie who was an expert at being able to take my cock deep into her throat. My spasms finally subsided and I released her head, letting her draw in several deep breaths. She continued to lick and clean my cock before moving her hands to my balls and giving them a gentle squeeze. She looked up into my eyes and gave me one of her heart melting huge sexy smiles.

Remaining on her knees, she asked, "Mr. Adams that was a wonderful load. It was delicious, or at least what I could taste. You put most of it directly into my tummy and didn't let me taste it." Smiling her devilish little smile she said, "I really don't think I will be hungry for lunch today. You gave me quite a large early lunch."

Lightly gripping both her tits with my hands I lifted up moving her naked body to my lap. Running my hand over her body I said, "Erica, I don't know how I would get through the day without your expert assistance. I do need to get ready for a luncheon I need to attend. Please cancel my appointments for this afternoon; I have some errands that require my attention. Thank you so much for everything and I will see you tomorrow morning." With that I gave her a kiss and swatted her firm ass.

Standing I heard, "Yes Mr. Adams, I will take care of that for you." She slipped her shoes on and fastened the straps around her ankles. As she walked toward her clothes she had draped across a chair, I admired how her heels made her ass so desirable, but that would have to wait until another day. I had stuff to do today.

Chapter 6 -- Anticipation and Plans

Leaving work and heading home, my head was spinning with the events of the day. I knew it was too soon, but I wondered if George had talked to Stan yet, and if so what they had decided. I could not help but wonder who they would select as bidders. As I was thinking, I remembered I need to decide who to get as the auctioneer. Should I hire a professional auctioneer? Where does one find a professional sex slave auctioneer? Needless to say, this would not be the typical auction. From stories both he and Kristie had read on-line, an auctioneer would show the slave to the crowd. Talk lewdly about the slave's body and elicit demonstrations of how submissive the slave was. That fictional concept was the type of person I wanted as the auctioneer. I had briefly considered doing it myself, but on second thought felt it would be more embarrassing to Kristie if someone other than me was the auctioneer. Then it occurred to me who it had to be. I would ask George to auction her off!

What a brilliant idea. According to the fantasy, the winning bidder, the one to use her body, had to be a stranger to Kristie. There was no such requirement for the auctioneer, and George could play it up how he had quite a bit of experience with his cock in her. He could tell the group how tight her cunt was and what turned her on. As Kristie would know, everything George said would be from actual experience of actually fucking her himself. George would be able to embellish the facts a little, but the basic knowledge and what he would tell the winning bidder would be from actual knowledge. I would talk to George about it the next time we discussed the party. If not George, maybe Stan would be interested. Regardless of which one, the idea was to embarrass Kristie as much as possible. Part of the fantasy was for the woman auctioned to be reluctant and submissive. Being forced into a situation such as this would be very embarrassing, thereby making her reluctant to participate. By the time she became reluctant it would be too late. The submissive part was easy... Kristie's natural submissiveness would guarantee this would be a fantasy for the record books and whoever bought her would be in for one hell of a weekend. If he was a smart man, he would know how to use her and bring out the sexiest woman he had likely ever been with.

MichaelsD82
MichaelsD82
1,172 Followers