Wife Sold at Auction Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MichaelsD82
MichaelsD82
1,170 Followers

That night as we ate dinner I mentioned to Kristie that Erica had given me some much needed relief. Kristie said, "She is such a cute little thing. I am happy you and she are able to take breaks from the business day for a little stress relief. I know how men are and it is important to keep your stress level in check. A hard cock is nice when needed, but I can only imagine what it would be like to have to walk around with it like that. After all, it was probably largely her fault you were like that. She does like to dress to tease.

Women really should understand and be ready to help a man out. After all, what is a woman for if not to take care of men? Some women are all stuck up and act like they don't enjoy the touch of a man. Simply look at a woman and you will see a perfectly designed body suited for nurturing and raising babies and taking care of the needs of men. Not to use the female body for the purposes it was designed to be used it just wrong."

Getting back to the topic of Erica, she said, "As you know I prefer a cock to a pussy, but Erica is such a cute little thing. Maybe one of these days you can tell her about us. I would really like for us to try a threesome involving her. I want so much to taste her cunt. You say it is bald, I want to compare hers to mine."

"That does sound like a great idea. I don't know if she is into girls, but I bet from her attitudes about sex that she is willing to experiment. Anyway, what man or woman would not jump at the chance to share a bed with you?" I told her.

"Baby, that is so nice of you to say that. You know I like it when you use me. Back to the office, what made you so horny today? Did some sweet young thing get your attention or was it Erica?"

"Babe, you know I only have eyes for you, it was just one of those things that happens. I was thinking about you and my cock came to attention on its own."

"I like knowing you are thinking about me. You know I don't care if you and Erica have some fun at the office. In fact I expect you to use her. After all, that is what she is there for and I am sure she understands that."

I had to be careful and not let her know my cock was hard because of talking to George about setting up her birthday fantasy. In fact it was hard now just thinking about it. "A cock is a hard thing to control. You always tell me a calm wind will cause a man's cock to stiffen." Ok, I lied, I did know what caused my fuck tool to get out of control, but I could not tell her, otherwise I would spoil the surprise.

"I am happy Erica was able to take care of your problem." She smiled and gave me a passionate kiss and my cock a firm squeeze. "Oh, looks like I have a job that needs to be taken care of."

"Yes, you know I am always in need of some of that sweet cunt between your legs."

"Yes, dear, and as you know, I am always wet and ready for that cock of yours to fuck the shit out of my cunt. There is a big difference between 'Making Love' and 'Fucking.' Tonight I desperately need to be fucked by an aggressive male with a hard thick cock."

That night I was so damn horny. I was ramming my cock into her as hard as I could, but she kept saying, "Yes, baby, harder, give me that cock harder, fuck my cunt with your big cock. Use that cock to make my tight little cunt hurt. Please use that big fuck tool and hurt me. Ram that fuck tool into my cunt harder. Oh baby, HARDER!! She was screaming loud enough I was concerned the neighbors would hear. I was giving it to her as hard as I could. Her legs were locked behind my back pulling me deep in her.

"Oh yes baby, I need your ball juice. Pump it into me! I am cumming, give me all your hot cum, fill me up. My cunt is yours to use and fill."

I could feel her cunt muscles spasm clamping around my cock as her orgasm hit her. That was all it took for me to lose control as I felt my balls empty and the wave of a fantastic orgasm flooded over me. I was exhausted and spent.

After a couple minutes to catch our breath, Kristie said, "Baby that felt so good. I really needed your cock tonight."

I was too exhausted to say anything. We exchanged a passionate kiss and fell asleep in each other's arms.

***

The next three weeks were almost unbearable. It was like someone put a time freeze on the calendar. I struggled to make it through each day. Kristie had not mentioned her upcoming birthday. I kept in contact with George and Stan. George had arranged with the manager of the hotel to get the room for free on the condition he would be allowed to attend and participate. George assured me he was a nice guy and could be trusted. I discussed my thoughts with him about being the auctioneer. He laughed and thanked me. He said he thought it would be fun. He told me that he and Stan had arranged for eight men and two women to attend the auction. He said when he approached the men each thought he was pulling their leg. I had sent George and Stan a photo of Kristie in a sexy bikini so they could show those they were talking to what Kristie looked like. When they finally convinced the potential bidders the birthday fantasy was for real, each one was anxious to participate. He told each of them to bring a fist full of cash if they wanted to make this beautiful woman's fantasy come true. George said he needed Kristie's clothing measurements. He said a couple of the scheduled bidders had asked because they wanted to purchase clothing of their own preference for Kristie to wear. If they didn't win, they would simply return the items purchased. I agreed to look at Kristie's clothes, get the information and email it to him the following day.

Continued in Part 2...

Feedback: Please share your thoughts with me. I welcome any constructive criticism you may to help me improve my writing. If you did not like the story, simply saying "It Sucks" or some other equally intelligent comment is NOT constructive criticism for this story or that of any other author's work.

MichaelsD82
MichaelsD82
1,170 Followers