Wife Sold at Auction Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There is no question about that. Of course I will be horny."

"Well then, you have told me she is a little sex machine, so ask her to come over. You need to enjoy yourself. When this weekend is behind us, I think it is time for Erica and me to become intimately acquainted."

"Sounds like a great plan to me. I will ask her tomorrow and see if she has plans."

"Baby, this is so hot. If I know you like I think I do, you are probably not telling me everything you have planned for my birthday fantasy. I am so horny right now I can hardly stand it. I need your cock in me right now!"

"That may be a problem, because part of my plan is to deliver you to the auction in a very high state of arousal. I decided ahead of time that last night was going to be the last cock you were getting until you take on your role as a sex slave tomorrow evening."

She grimaced and said, "That is not fair. You tell me about this and make me so horny it will look like I am peeing my panties. I will not be able to go out of the house tomorrow because I will have pussy juice running down my legs."

"I am glad you brought that up, you are forbidden to masturbate between now and the auction. I want you to be willing to do anything the winning bidder asks of you for his or her relief."

"Baby, I will be climbing the walls, but I will obey your rules and will just suffer until I get relief, hopefully tomorrow evening."

I smiled at her and reached up to pinch her nipples through her blouse. She said, "You don't play fair, but I love you so much it hurts. You know how sensitive my nipples are."

"If you really want to do something, you could suck the load of cum that has been building in my balls." She grinned and said, "If I can't have any then you can't either. I am sure Erica will enjoy the massive load you will have ready for her."

***

I woke up Friday morning feeling Kristie's hand wrapped loosely around my cock. She was asleep, so I carefully slid her hand off me and got out of bed. My mind was spinning from our conversation the night before. I knew today would be a long one in anticipation of our planned erotic adventures later this evening.

When I arrived at the office, Erica was sitting at her desk talking to someone on the phone. She smiled at me as she continued to talk. She swiveled her chair to the side showing me her legs. She looked around as if to see if anyone was watching, and then lifted her skirt showing me she wasn't wearing any panties. I motioned for her to come into my office when she was finished. She nodded her head and went back to the conversation.

After a few minutes my door opened and Erica entered. "Mr. Adams, is there something I can do for you?"

"Erica, I need to talk to you."

"Sure, what is it about? I am sorry about that at the desk. I was just having some fun teasing you."

"Erica, relax. I like when you do that. I look forward to coming to work just to see you. You make my day every morning. You just continue to tease like that. I love it. On a more serious point, the reason I asked you to step in here is to talk to you about a personal issue. I don't know a lot about your personal life. What do you do when you are not here keeping me going?"

"Not a lot, Sir. I like to go to the beach, and hang out with my friends. My mother and I are very close. We spend a lot of time together."

"Do you have a boyfriend? I have never heard you talk about one."

"Not currently. I had one, but he and I broke up about a year ago. I have never put forth the effort to find another one. Most of the guys who are interested in me are not my type."

"What is your type, if you don't mind me asking?"

"Not at all. I find a connection most often with guys who are several years older than me. I think guys around my age are immature and prefer to not waste my time on them."

"Pardon me, but it sounds like you like guys my age."

She gave me one of her cock hardening smiles, and said, "Mr. Adams, you are exactly in my age preference. If you were not married, I would be all over you. My problem is I want guys I can't have. I also find one of my Uncles very attractive. If we weren't related I would be all over him, but since I am his niece I am sure he would have none of that incest stuff."

"It sounds to me like incest would not stop you, if it was up to you. Am I correct?"

"Maybe. I am not really hung up on all that crap. He is hot and I would like to see if he is as hot as I think he would be. I hope you don't think I am a slut or anything like that."

"Erica, I might surprise you if you knew everything about me. I would really like to get to know you better, but don't want to destroy our relationship here at the office."

"I am not sure I know what you mean, Mr. Adams?"

"Well, Erica what I am about to tell you is something not commonly known to anyone here at the company. As you know, my wife Kristie is a beautiful woman."

"Yes Sir she is hot. I really admire her selection of clothes, jewelry and the way she keeps herself in shape. I know most any woman would love to have her looks and her body."

"Yes, she is quite a looker. We are deeply in love, but there is something about us, I want to share with you. The thing is this is very personal and I trust you to keep what I am about to tell you in strict confidence. You can't share it with anyone. Can you do that?"

"Sure Mr. Adams. You can trust me to keep your secrets. I also value your trust in me."

"Erica, my wife Kristie is beautiful like you have observed, but one thing you don't know about her is that she and I have what some people might see as a rather strange relationship, when compared to other couples you may know. Kristie and I have what is called an Open Marriage. Have you ever heard that term?"

"Yes, I think I understand. You mean you and your wife fuck other people. Please pardon my language."

"No pardon necessary. Yes, we do have sex with other people, but never behind each other's back. We always tell each other who we have been with and when. In fact, I have told her about our special times and how sexy you are. I tell her how well you take care of me and how beautiful your naked body is."

"You do?"

"Yes, does that bother you?"

"I guess not, if she does not mind."

"That brings me to what I wanted to discuss with you. Understand you are under no pressure to agree to what I am about to ask. You will not offend me if you tell me no. Kristie is going to be occupied this weekend and she knows I will be home alone. She knows how horny I get and suggested I have you come over and spend the weekend with me. We would have the whole house to ourselves and between some wild and passionate fuck marathons, we might be able to have a nice dinner and maybe even take in a movie. You could be my date for the weekend, and it was actually Kristie who suggested you keep me company. If you are interested I will have Kristie give you a call and confirm to you it is ok with her and she would know we would be enjoying each other sexually. I would like for you to take some time to think about it. If you think it is something you would be interested in doing, you could come over tomorrow morning and stay until Sunday evening. I have to pick Kristie up from her event at midnight Sunday."

"Gee Mr. Adams. That is wild and sounds like fun. Let me think about it and I will let you know before we go home this evening."

"Great. I will have Kristie give you a call so you can discuss it with her and maybe put your mind a little more at ease."

"Okay, thank you Mr. Adams."

She turned to leave and I watched as that cute little ass wiggled out of the office. I thought to myself that this was going to be a wild weekend. While I was thinking about it, I picked up the phone and called Kristie's cell phone.

"Hey honey, I was just thinking about you."

"Really, hope it was making that pussy of yours wet."

"You know it was. I am so excited to take on my role as the sex slave girl this evening. The idea of the "Inspection Hour" has me dripping wet just thinking about it. Not being able to see the people as they touch me is so hot. It has me so excited. Do you think anyone will put their cock in me or finger me while I am blindfolded?"

"I really don't know. According to the rules they are permitted to do so if they want. You might want to make sure your ass is cleaned out just in case."

"Oh, the thought of that is making my juices run down my leg. I am not wearing anything now. I figure I will likely spend most of my weekend naked, so might as well get started. Besides that, I would just make anything I had on now wet with my juices."

"Baby, my cock is aching for you. Speaking of my hard cock, I talked to Erica and she is thinking about coming over for the weekend, like you suggested. Can you do me a favor and call her. Confirm for her it was your idea and you would consider it a personal favor if she would look after me over the weekend. She doesn't know any of the details about this weekend. She only knows you are going to be busy the entire weekend and away from the house."

"Sure, I have no problem with that. It will give me a chance to get to know her better, which will hopefully set the course for the threesome I want to include her in."

"I sincerely appreciate that. Remember to have everything packed and ready to go when I get home. Also, I forgot to tell you to not wear any undergarments and wear something loose fitting. When you are displayed for the bidders I don't want to spoil the image they will have of you by having pressure marks on your skin from your bra or panties caused by elastic or tight clothing. I want them to see the perfect skin of my gorgeous slave's sexy body."

Kristie laughed at my comments. She said she would make sure to not wear anything that would cause marks and said she would call Erica in a few minutes. I thanked her and hung up. With the phone still in my hand my mind was racing. Maybe checking in with George would be a good idea. I can make sure everything is ready.

Chapter 10 -- Kristie Calls Husband's Secretary

After talking to Mike, I hung up the phone and could not stop thinking about the upcoming weekend. Mike spending the weekend with Erica was my idea, although I believe he was wondering what he would do with me out of the house. After he told me about the plans, it was only fair for him to have someone to keep him company; otherwise the time would drag by with him constantly thinking about what I was doing. He would likely stroke his cock so much he would have friction burns on it and be of no good to me when I came home Sunday night.

He has told me what a hot number his personal secretary is and has told me she has given him several blow jobs. He has described in detail the times he has fucked her on the couch in his office. I met her for the first time shortly after Mike hired her and was struck by her youth and beauty. She is adorable, young and has a body that would make any man stop in his tracks and take a moment to ogle her. I have met her several more times since that first introduction. We have talked at various office social functions and I have always been impressed with her appearance, sense of style and her youthful demeanor.

Mike told me he has explained to her we have a rather unorthodox marriage where we do what makes us happy as long as we tell each other about it and share the experience with each other afterwards. This often leads to some awesomely hot sex afterwards.

As I said earlier, when Mike told me about the plans he made for me this weekend, I immediately had the thought it was important for him to also have an enjoyable weekend and the idea of having Erica fill that need seemed only natural. She is now around 21 years of age, has long hair to the middle of her back. It is styled much like my hair, only hers is a rich brunette with a hint of red. I knew if she did not keep him company this weekend would likely be absolute torture for Mike as he would think of nothing but me and what was happening with my fantasy.

According to what he just said, he has spoken with her, but would like for me to call her and let her know it is acceptable with me for her to spend the weekend at our house serving his every need. She is young and with her looks and stamina, she will be able to keep him worn out and keep his mind off of me.

I decided now was the best time to give Erica a call and talk to her about the weekend. What was I going to say to her? After all, on the previous occasions the conversations were very friendly, but sexual and absolutely nothing like this one was going to be. This conversation was going to be much different from our previous friendly chit chat. I figured I would just call and go with the flow of the conversation. As I dialed I was thinking to myself, if this turns out like I hope, maybe we can get together for a threesome or maybe even just she and I can spend some alone time together. I love cock, but there is something about a woman's soft skin and body that is so arousing. I do like women, but just thinking about this young thing really got my attention even more than just another woman. I have never told Mike of my attraction to women, but he knows I have had some very hot sex with women. He knows I had affairs with women in college, but have even had some sexual encounters since graduating from college and a few times during our marriage. Mike has enjoyed watching me with another woman several times. More often than not these were with women in our Swinger group.

The phone was ringing and I heard that familiar voice I get each time I call Mike at the office.

"Hello, Mr. Adams office, Erica speaking."

"Erica, this is Kristie Adams."

"Yes Mrs. Adams, just a minute and I will put you through."

"No wait. Erica, it is you I called to speak with."

"Oh really, what is it that I can do for you?"

"Mike told me he talked to you about me being out of town this weekend."

"Yes, he did say something about it."

"Erica, I know this is just plain awkward for both of us, but I want you to know that I do know what Mike told you, because I told him I wanted him to ask you to come over and take care of him, if you don't have any plans."

"Yes Mrs. Adams. He did tell me about you being busy and that you had suggested I keep him company."

"That is right. I would consider it a personal favor if you could find the time to do this for me, but understand if you have plans or don't feel comfortable socializing with your boss away from the office."

"Mrs. Adams it is not that I have plans or don't want to spend some time with him, I just wanted to be absolutely sure you approve of me being there while you are gone."

"Erica, please excuse my bluntness. You are a beautiful and very sexy young woman. I know how men are around women and I want to make sure we have no misunderstandings. I want you to know going into this what I would like from you and to let you know what Mike expects, if you decide to help me out."

"Okay, I appreciate that."

"Erica it is like this. As you know Mike is a man with lots of sexual energy and if he is left on his own, who knows what he will do. If you don't mind, I would like you to spend the entire weekend, if possible, at our home. During that time I expect you to dress appropriately as defined entirely by you and Mike. I suspect and expect you will need to pack very little since most of the time you are in our home Mike will want you to be completely naked or if you are wearing something it will be something that will not hide any of your beautiful female charms. I am sure whatever you two decide on will only serve to add to his excitement and keep his cock hard. I expect him to want you to take care of that cock with your expert female talents. Okay, sorry to be blunt, but there it is."

"Okay, Mrs. Adams."

"Did I shock you Erica? I am sorry if I did, but I did not want you to have any doubts as to what I approve of you doing while with my husband."

"Mrs. Adams, I am a little shocked, but I sort of knew what Mr. Adams wanted when he asked, I was just not sure, until now, that you approve of our relationship."

"First, please call me Kristie. I am asking you to fuck my husband and keep his balls drained over the weekend, I think once we have reached the point where we can discuss something like that, it is appropriate for you to use my first name."

I laughed after saying that and could hear Erica laughing on the other end of the line.

"Mrs. Adams, I mean Kristie; I guess when you put it that way I have to agree. Let me check a few things and make sure I have nothing pressing. I need to call my mother and let her know I am busy this weekend and will not be over Sunday. We normally spend Sundays together, but I really want to spend the weekend taking care of Mr. Adams."

"Fantastic! I really do appreciate this and I have one more request of you."

"What is that?"

"After this weekend is behind us, I would like to get to know you better. I realize you are younger than me, but I think we can be friends and I really do want to get to know you better. Does that sound okay with you?"

"I would like that Kristie. After I check my schedule I will let Mr. Adams know we talked and whether or not I can do it. I really hope it works out so I can. Thank you so much for calling and putting my mind at ease. You really have a nice husband and I adore working for him."

"Enjoy yourself and keep him occupied. He has told me you and he have a very special relationship. I enjoy him telling me about the times you and he spend on the couch."

I could almost hear her blushing over the phone. "Erica, I will be busy and want you to keep his mind off thinking about me and keep it focused on your sexy body. Thank you so much for doing this and I will call so we can do lunch or something sometime next week. Bye for now."

"Bye-bye Kristie."

The phone disconnected and I smiled to myself thinking I had just made sure Mike would be occupied and I would be able to enjoy myself. I wonder what Mike is thinking right now. I am so excited to get this weekend started.

Chapter 11 -- Last Minute Details

My cock was hard as I dialed George's number. He answered on the first ring. "Is everything okay? Are we still on? Did Kristie back out on the fantasy?"

"Slow down buddy. I told Kristie most of the plan last night. She is very excited, but she does not know you are going to be the auctioneer."

"That is good. I figure I can add to her embarrassment when she discovers I will be selling her for you."

"That is the plan. I will have her in the room with a blindfold on at 8:00 when you start allowing the bidders entry into the room. Just make sure she does not see you when we arrive or when we are going to the room for the auction. Once the blindfold is on, you can come into the room. You can even molest her a little or a lot during the inspection hour. It is up to you, but I do want you to enjoy yourself tonight. I want to see her expression if someone puts his cock in her. She can't see it coming and I told her it was possible and permissible."

"Buddy is your cock as hard as mine? She is your wife and I want to fuck her so bad. Does she know Stan and I each get her for a day after it is all over?"

"No, I did not want her to know who had helped me put this together. I will let her know her fantasy is not over when I pick her up Sunday evening. I will tell her I am using her body to pay off some favors."

"Buddy, that sounds great! I told Stan and he is very excited."

"I am ready to get out of the office and head up there. Kristie is packed and ready to go. She appears to be very excited. This should be a great weekend. Hey, by the way, what is the typical commission for an auctioneer? I want to pay you something for doing this, and figure a percentage of the sale price would be reasonable."