Wife Sold at Auction Pt. 02

Story Info
Arrival at auction site and meet hotel manager.
14k words
4.65
46k
37

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/03/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MichaelsD82
MichaelsD82
1,172 Followers

CAST OF CHARACTERS:

  • Mike Adams -- 41 year old Husband of Kristie, Vice President of Software company
  • Kristie Adams -- 32 year old wife of Mike and sex slave to be auctioned
  • George -- Friend of Mike and Kristie from swinger club
  • Shane -- Friend of Mike and Kristie from swinger club
  • Heidi -- George's wife
  • Erica -- Personal secretary of Mike Adams
  • Paul -- Hotel Manager
  • Simon Cole -- Auction Winning bidder
  • Eric Cole -- Brother of Simon
  • Elizabeth or Liz -- Sister of Simon
  • Mary -- Household maid for Cole residence
  • Samuel Cook -- Retired Husband of Gloria
  • Gloria Cook -- Wife of Sam Cook
  • Harry Smelling -- Best friend of Simon Cole
  • Lisa Smelling -- Wife of Harry
  • Ben -- Employee of Simon Cole

SUMMARY:

Each year Mike fulfills a sex fantasy of his wife's for her birthday. This year he has decided to make her fantasy being sold as a sex slave at auction become reality for a weekend. With the help of a couple friends, ten individuals who are strangers to Mike and Kristie are invited to participate as bidders at the auction. As the story unfolds Kristie is sold on the auction block to a total stranger to be used as his sex slave for the entire weekend. As fantasy becomes reality, both husband and wife have concerns how the fantasy will end. Will their perfect marriage be damaged as a result of this weekend?

All activities described in this story are between consenting adults except for a brief rape scene in Chapter 36. All events, places and things described are FICTIONAL and purely fantasy. If a brief rape scene offends you, please do not read this story, or skip over Chapter 36 in part 8.

ATTENTION: This is a rather long multi-part story (over 100k words in 9 parts). I hope you like the story, but if you are not into long novel length stories, or are not willing to read the parts of the story in sequence, you are very likely not going to enjoy this story. This story flows from one part directly into the next with no recap of what happened in previous parts. Part one contains very little sex, but is important to help understand the flow of the story. The actual auction occurs in part 3 of the story. This fantasy story is told from the perspective of various fictional characters. The character perspective changes, and when they do occur they almost always take place at the chapter breaks.


REMEMBER: This is fantasy. It is NOT real and yes, I realize many of the scenes are unrealistic.

Hopefully you have read Part 1 and will enjoy the story as it continues...

Chapter 7 -- Last Minute Details

With the room, auctioneer and bidders lined up, the next step was to get Kristie to the hotel on Friday. The hotel was located just over 75 miles north of us, near the Interstate. The manager had confirmed they had no conventions or big events scheduled. He said the hotel would have several vacancies and the room he had selected for the auction was in the basement of the hotel, near the elevator. He even reserved a large suite on the top floor for the winning bidder, if he or she wanted to utilize it.

I had worked on my computer making a list of the rules or conditions of the sale. Included in the list was the refund plus 50% penalty if Kristie stopped the fantasy prior to the scheduled conclusion. The fantasy was to begin Friday evening at 8:00 PM with an "Inspection Hour" giving the bidders an opportunity to "inspect" the slave. At 9:00 PM the inspection period would come to an end with the start of the auction immediately following.

The plan was, after being displayed for the bidders to probe, pinch, and generally molest Kristie for one hour, she would be given the opportunity to call a halt to the fantasy. If she did not stop the fantasy at that point, she would be given one more opportunity to stop the fantasy, which would be just before the auctioneer declared her "Sold" to the highest bidder. At that point she would be committed to the fantasy with all the penalties and conditions agreed upon prior to the auction. Once the auctioneer announced she had been sold, she would be the winning bidder's property to use as he, or she, desired until midnight Sunday. It was decided that I would explain to Kristie which of her fantasies I had selected and how her birthday fantasy would be played out.

The rules I drafted for the birthday fantasy were as follows:

General Rules
1) Kristie, hereinafter referred to as Slave, will be auctioned to the highest bidder.
2) Winning bidder will take immediate possession of Slave and will have ownership until midnight the following Sunday.

Prohibited Activities
1) Slave cannot be transported over 200 miles from the auction site.
2) No permanent physical harm may be inflicted on Slave.
3) No breaks in Slave's skin.
4) No injuries to Slave that will draw blood.
5) No injuries or marks to Slave that will be visible longer than 24 hours.
6) No piercings or permanent marks may be placed upon Slave's body. (e.g. Tattoos, etc.)
7) Slave's physical appearance cannot be altered in any manner that cannot be restored to pre-auction condition at the termination of the fantasy. (e.g. Hair cannot be cut, etc.)
8) No photos, or videos, wherein Slave is identifiable may be posted on-line or in a public location.

Permitted Activities
1) Photos and videos are permitted, for public distribution if all identifying characteristics of Slave are hidden (e.g. Hooded, Full Face Mask, no sound or voice must be altered, etc.)
2) Winning bidder is permitted to create photos and videos of fantasy for his/her personal viewing pleasure where Slave's identity is identifiable; however winning bidder is responsible to respect privacy of Slave upon the conclusion of the fantasy.
3) Sold for intended use as a sex slave, but can be used for manual labor.
4) Can be shared with, or used by, up to 12 men and/or women other than the winning bidder. A party of no more than eight can use her for their entertainment.

Other Conditions
1) All monies paid are non-refundable unless slave terminates fantasy prior to midnight Sunday. If this should occur, all payments made plus a 50% penalty will be refunded to the winning bidder.
2) Violation of the above listed rules will result in the winning bidder not being permitted participation in future auctions, possible criminal or civil action due to criminal or actionable civil violations.
3) Slave must be returned to hotel or available for pick-up at midnight Sunday following the auction. Winning bidder will make arrangements with Owner immediately following the auction.
4) Winning bidder will respect Slave's use of Safe Word, if it should become necessary and will immediately notify Slave's owner of termination of fantasy.
5) Owner (husband) agrees to surrender slave to the winning bidder for winning bidder's use and sexual enjoyment for the duration of the fantasy as stated above.
After discussing the list with George and Stan it was decided the list would be read by the auctioneer (George) prior to the auction. A printed copy would be given the winning bidder. I would keep a second copy, which the winning bidder would sign thereby showing his/her agreement to the terms of the fantasy/sale.

Chapter 8 -- Letting Kristie Know

The days kept dragging. When Tuesday finally arrived, I had some decisions to make. How and when should I tell Kristie of the plans for her birthday this coming weekend? I was excited, but this was by far the most elaborate birthday fantasy I had ever set up for my wife. If everything went as planned, I was confident this would be one of the most memorable.

My plans included telling Kristie tomorrow evening that her birthday fantasy would involve her from Friday evening until midnight Sunday. I decided this was all I would share with her until Thursday evening when I would reveal most of the remaining details.

As soon as I walked through the door after arriving home Thursday Kristie was after me to share the details of her birthday fantasy. She was like a little kid at Christmas. The big difference was that her present was not a gift suitable for any small child! She is so cute when she is like this. I kissed her and instead of answering her question, I acted as if I did not hear her and asked, "Babe what's for dinner." She gave me a pouting look, then smiled and hugged me. I felt her hand on the front of my pants. Her fingers tightened on my cock as she gave it a squeeze. Looking into my eyes, she gave me a grin and said, "I have my own ways to get you to tell me what I want to know." My cock was so damn hard, and she knew from the hardness of my cock that I was thinking about her birthday fantasy.

I said, "Honey, after we eat, I promise I will share all the details with you." She gave me a confident smile like she had accomplished her goal. Giving my cock a final hard squeeze she spun around and led the way to the dining room. She had gone all out with the meal for this evening. We sat and ate a delicious Italian meal complete with wine and cheese cake dessert. She had even dressed for the evening. She was wearing one of her shortest skirts, a transparent blouse with no bra and a matching pair of sexy stiletto heels.

After finishing the meal and helping her clean the table, I took her hand and led her into the living room. I had her take a seat on the love seat. Sitting beside her I looked at my beautiful wife and told her how much I love her. This was the point where I had to share the details of the plans, or at least most of them. I had decided some of the details I would hold back as a surprise. For example, I was keeping the fact that George would be the auctioneer a surprise. I figured this would make it a little more stressful on her when she saw someone she knew taking part in the fantasy.

Holding both her hands, I looked into her eyes and said, "Baby, you know I love you more that life itself." I could see her excitement. She was nodding her head and actually bouncing on the couch. "I have selected another fantasy for your birthday. It is one of your fantasies that I want you to experience as a reality." She was looking at me with that cute small child anxiousness. "Your birthday fantasy this year has a very good chance of being the most memorable I have ever given you." I stopped and looked at her asking, "Which of your fantasies excites you the most?"

Her facial expression turned from excitement to a questioning look. She said, "That is hard to answer. There are several I have shared with you, but I am not sure which is the most exciting. Some I know would be impossible to set up and those will remain fantasies, but for those you could make happen, I really have no idea which would be my favorite."

"This year will be a big one. With the help of some friends, whom I will not name until later, I have been working on it for a full month. Do you remember your fantasies involving strangers?"

"That really narrows it down. I have a few involving strangers, but I am still not sure which one you are talking about."

"This fantasy will begin tomorrow evening at 8:00 PM and unless you stop it, you will live the fantasy until midnight Sunday." I could not tell what she was thinking, so I continued. "Does this excite you?"

"Honey, you have never given me a birthday fantasy that lasted over a few hours. You are telling me this one is 52 hours long?"

I nodded my head, "Yes baby that is correct." Looking into her beautiful green eyes, I was trying to figure out if this was scaring her and what she was thinking.

"Okay, spill it. You have me so anxious I am about to pee my panties, or I guess it is really just a thong."

"Baby, hold on this is going to be a lot of information and I hope you want to go through with it. You will have a couple opportunities to stop it. Your last opportunity to stop it will be a little after 9:00 o'clock tomorrow evening. At that point you are committed, but even then you can back out, but I will explain all that now."

"When I get home from the office tomorrow you need to be ready to leave. You will not need much, but you may want to pack two or three of your sexiest outfits. When I get home we will leave and drive up the Interstate to that city with the winery we love so much." I paused to see if she remembered the place. She nodded her head indicating she knew the place.

"You probably don't remember but there is a hotel just off the Interstate with the fountain out front."

"Baby, you don't want me to get naked in the fountain do you?" Laughing I said, "No, that is not what I meant. It is just that the hotel with the fountain is where the birthday fantasy will begin." So far, so good, I thought. "We have a room at the hotel. We have to be there no later than 7:00 o'clock.

"Is the fantasy an orgy with strangers? You said it involves strangers." Shaking my head, I said, "No, that is not exactly the theme of the fantasy." I definitely had her attention now. "Well then what is it?" She was excited. Her hand had made its way back to the front of my slacks. I was trying to concentrate on telling her about the fantasy as she was squeezing my hard cock.

"Do you remember how often you have told me of your fantasy of being auctioned off as a sex slave?" At the mention of the word "auctioned" her eyes lit up like a 1000 watt light bulb.

"Really, I am going to be auctioned off like a piece of meat to some man?"

"Yes, the fantasy is for you to be auctioned off, but I can't guarantee it will be a man who buys you. I have been told there are a couple of women who plan to attend and may bid on you."

"I can't believe this. This is one of the fantasies I never dreamed you would be able to make happen. This is awesome!" At that she threw her arms around my neck and gave me a kiss that took my breath.

"Okay, I take it that you like my selection for your birthday fantasy this year? We have some details to cover first and make sure you are in agreement. We have a conference room at the hotel to which there will be strict access rules. Only those invited will be allowed to enter, or know what is going on inside." Kristie was listening and nodding her head as her fingers were still tightly gripping my cock.

"Baby you hand feels really good. A few minutes before 8:00 we need to have you ready in the room. You will be wearing a blindfold so you can't see the people as they enter the room. Trust me it is only to make your enjoyment more intense. At 8:00 the invited guests will be allowed into the room for what I am calling the "Inspection Hour." You will be naked and on display for the invited guests who will be allowed to touch you anywhere and in any manner they like. You will answer their questions if they should ask you a direct question. Otherwise, you will not say anything, but may moan if you are aroused and feel the need to do so." I could not sense any change in her excitement, so I continued. "At 9:00 the time given for the guests to inspect the property, to be auctioned, will come to an end. I will be in the room the entire time. At this point, if you want, you can call it off and nobody will be upset. They will have had the opportunity to molest you and there will be several hard cocks and a couple wet cunts, I am certain."

"If you don't stop it at that point, the guests will be provided a list of rules and conditions. It is very important for you to carefully consider if you want to continue or not. One of the conditions of the auction is if you stop the fantasy any time after the auctioneer announces you have been SOLD, we have to refund the money the winning bidder pays along with a 50% penalty for early termination of the fantasy. I expect the price paid for you to be substantial. That means the penalty could cause us quite a financial hardship. The reason for the penalty is to provide incentive for you to live the fantasy to the end. With the people who have been selected to attend the auction, I see no reason that you would terminate the fantasy. You are most likely going to feel pain from being punished and exposed to embarrassing or humiliating situations. I fully expect you to be the center of entertainment for the entire weekend." I was looking at her trying to figure out if she would go through with this? Her expression did not change much as I explained the details I had shared so far.

"I have the list of conditions and rules that you need to look over. Make sure you understand them. We can discuss any changes you would like to make." I handed her a sheet of paper with the rules and conditions of the sale. She removed her hand from my cock and took the paper from me. As she was reading them I placed my hand high on her thigh. She spread her legs upon feeling my hand, but did not take her eyes off the paper as she carefully read the contents. I slowly moved my hand higher to her pussy. Even with her thong on I could feel her moisture. She was absolutely drenched! I started to finger her clit as she looked up from the sheet of paper. "This is really going to happen, isn't it?"

"Only if this is a fantasy you want to happen. We can call it off if this is too much."

"Who are the bidder's going to be and how many will be in the room?"

"If you remember the fantasy as I recall, the winning bidder must be a stranger to both of us. In order to get strangers I enlisted some help from trusted friends to help select the bidders. I am pretty sure neither of us will know any of those who will be bidding on you. There will be around ten or eleven people in the room who have been cleared to bid along with the auctioneer and me."

"Do you have any concerns or questions about the rules?"

"No, but they look pretty serious."

"I know and I don't expect any of those bad things to happen, but it is best to make it clear this is for fun and enjoyment, not for some sadistic bastard to get his kicks hurting you. I will not be there to watch over you as I have been in the past. I need to make sure we take every precaution to make sure you are safe and have fun."

She moved in close and hugged me. "Honey I know you would not let me get hurt." I hoped she was right. If she was hurt I would never forgive myself.

Chapter 9 -- What Will You Do

"I do have one question for now, but probably more before tomorrow night. While these strangers have their fun using my body and have me doing all sorts of perverted things, what will you be doing?"

"I really don't have any plans for the weekend other than to just hang around my phone in case you call or when I come to pick you up Sunday night. Why do you ask?"

"I was thinking you will most likely not be able to stop thinking or worrying about me the entire time. You will be sitting here at home thinking about me and wondering what I am doing, you will likely have your hard cock in your hand and will be jerking it off until your cock is so red and raw I will not be able to use it for a month." I grinned, knowing she was probably pretty close to what would probably be going on.

"If I am going to have the cocks of strangers filling me all weekend, it is only fair that you have someone to help pass the time with. Do you think your sexy little secretary Erica would be willing to keep you company?"

Now you know why I love this woman so much! "I can ask her, but are you sure you want me to bring another woman to our home to share our marriage bed while you are away?"

"I know you love me, and she is in no way a threat to the love we share. Do you believe the thoughts you are going to have this weekend, knowing what I am doing, are going to make you horny?"

MichaelsD82
MichaelsD82
1,172 Followers