Wife Sold at Auction Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MichaelsD82
MichaelsD82
1,170 Followers

"No, you don't, absolutely not! Getting to have your fuckin hot Kristie as my very own little sex slave is payment enough. Kristie is a gorgeous piece of female flesh and is more than enough payment for what little we did."

"You have my word, you will get her for a full 24 hours, but I also want to give you something for tonight. Let's say, 10% for professional services. Paying someone to auction off my slave makes the fantasy just that much more exciting. Who knows, 10% may be a chunk of cash you can use to buy something you want."

"If you insist, okay, but really I am honored to be a part of it and that you trust me to help you with something like this. After all, you are putting a lot of trust in me by placing Kristie's safety in my hands. I really think we have a good lineup of bidders. These guys and gals are so excited, even if they don't win, just to be invited and get to see it is masturbation material for the rest of their lives. Not to mention the experience of being able to fondle and molest a blindfolded nude piece of ass as sexy as Kristie."

"I told Kristie she has up until you announce the slave has been sold to back out. I don't think she will back out, but be sure you don't miss her expressing her desire to stop the fantasy if she would happen to do so. Once she is sold, the penalty kicks in and I don't want to pay that 50% penalty."

"Okay, will do. I will keep an eye out for you tonight and make sure I am not seen. Give me a call when you have her in the room, so I can get set up outside and allow the bidders to enter at 8:00. I am anxious to see their faces when they see how hot Kristie is. See you at the hotel."

With that we hung up. I heard a knock on the door. I knew it had to be Erica. "Come in." Erica opened the door and asked if I was busy. "I am never too busy for you."

"I just wanted to check with you and let you know Mrs. Adams called.

"Oh, does she need me to call?"

"No Sir, she called to talk to me."

"Good. Is everything okay?"

"She is always very nice. She told me she would appreciate it if I would look after you while she was out of the house this weekend. She said if I wanted to, she wanted me to take care of you in any manner I would like. Then she said, and I am quoting her, 'Erica, I want you to understand I mean ANYTHING. You not only have my permission, it would be a personal favor to me if you make sure he is happy.' Can you believe that? I admit what you two have is out of the ordinary, but it also nice that you don't have to hide our involvement from her. My family is a little out of the ordinary as well."

"Did she answer your questions?"

"Yes, and she was so easy to talk to. I would like to get to know her better; I think we could be good friends. That is if you don't mind."

"Of course I don't mind. I think it would make Mrs. Adams very happy to get to know you better and be able to call you her friend."

I did not tell her, but thought to myself "Kristie wants to get to know you MUCH better and learn what that sweet little pussy of yours tastes like." I figured this would all come in due time if I could just get them together. Maybe after this fantasy was all behind us I would have Kristie come and take Erica to lunch. That would be a good ice breaker.

"That sounds great Erica. I am really looking forward to spending some intimate time with you this weekend. Needless to say, you don't need to pack a lot of clothes for the weekend."

With a shy little smile, she waved her hand at me and said, "Oh Mr. Adams. If I did not know better I would think you have intentions that are less than honorable."

"Absolutely Miss. The wife of your boss has given you instructions to fuck your boss the entire weekend. You don't want to disappoint her do you? She could tell him to fire you if you were not attentive to your responsibilities."

We both laughed and I asked, "Do you want me to pick you up or do you want to drive yourself?"

"My car is in the shop, so if you don't mind picking me up, that would be great. Also your neighbors might start gossiping if they saw a strange car in your drive all weekend."

"Screw what the neighbors think, but I would love to pick you up. I would like to see your apartment and maybe make sure your bed is in working order. How about 9:00 Saturday morning? I have to go get Kristie Sunday evening, so I will just drop you off at your place Sunday evening on my way out of town to pick her up, if that is okay."

"Great, I will be ready! And Mr. Adams, I am very happy you are concerned about the suitability of my bed. I appreciate you personally wanting to check and make sure it is okay." She momentarily took my mind off the events of tonight as I watched her tight little ass wiggle as she hurried out the door.

Chapter 12 -- Leaving Early

I looked at the clock and saw it was 3:30. I decided I could wait no longer, I would head home, get Kristie and we would get a head start on the weekend. As I passed Erica, I told her I was taking the rest of the day off and she could leave if she did not have anything pressing she needed to do. I told her I would see her the following morning. In a much softer voice, I leaned over and said, "Remember, you don't need to pack a lot in the way of clothing. You are not going to need much." I then stood up and grinned as she blushed and returned my smile.

I thought to myself, damn she is so fuckin cute. I grabbed my briefcase and walked out to my car. Tomorrow was going to be a lot of fun. I had every intention of leaving Erica sore and barely able to walk by Sunday evening. I would have to tell her to not worry about coming into the office Monday.

As I left the building I was on top of the world. My life could not get much better than it was right now and I did not even care that my cock was about to explode or that anyone near me could see the tent in my slacks.

Placing my briefcase behind the seat I jumped in and pointed the nose of my Mercedes S-Class S550 convertible toward home and mashed down hard on the gas. The car surged forward without hesitation propelling me toward my beautiful Kristie.

I pulled up in the drive and jumped out of the car. I practically ran into the house. As I opened the front door, my eyes fell on the most magnificent sight. My wonderful wife stood before me in all her naked glory.

Strapped on her sexy little feet was the sexiest pair of shoes she owns. They are a sexy red and have four inch heels. She said they call them Caged Stiletto pumps. I love the way they display her feet. They are very open and are held to her feet by just a few very narrow red leather straps. Her feet are fully on display except for the tiny bit of flesh hidden by the straps that give the illusion of bondage. She held her fingers out to show me she had a fresh manicure and pedicure.

Her makeup looked like it had been professionally applied, but I knew she had most likely done it herself. Kristie is an artist with her makeup. She is such a feminine and sexy woman. It looked like she was wearing hardly any makeup at all, but what was there emphasized her face perfectly. She wore the diamond stud earrings in her pierced ears. I had bought them for her last year. They were flawless and had a total weight of 1.5 carats. They sparkled in her ears. She had left her hair long and straight but had it pulled back into a pony tail showing off her earrings. She had gotten a Brazilian waxing the day before. I could detect the very faint aroma of her perfume. It was not overpowering at all, but her perfume was just enough to get the attention of and harden any straight man's cock. I always thought, if given the chance, Kristie had the looks and personality to make a gay guy go straight. Standing there looking at her I could not imagine a more perfect female body. Unlike many women, Kristie did not have any tattoos to detract from her silky smooth perfect skin. The only piercings she had were in her ear lobes and through her clit. The latter was at my request. I told her only I and her lovers would ever know she had it. After getting it, she told me it really did enhance the feelings in her clit when licked or when a cock rubbed against it. I had commented on her getting her nipples pierced, but had left it up to her to decide if she wanted to do it. She had not done it yet, but I was hopeful she would eventually get them done.

My wife is an awesome female who has the ability to know exactly what each man craves in the woman he is with, and how to deliver his fantasy woman to him. I don't just mean she is a terrific fuck, but her whole attitude of submission to her man willingly letting him use her body to bring himself pleasure. She has a way to read his secret thoughts and become his ultimate fantasy woman. This ability to read men makes her so sexy and brings a quality to her that makes me very proud she is mine. On top of that she is dynamite arm candy, but it really goes far beyond that. When you wrap up the entire package, she is simply one of a kind.

"Babe, you're home early."

"Yes, I know, but I could not wait one more minute to see you. I thought we could get an early start and not have to worry about the time. We can enjoy ourselves and talk about the auction."

"Sounds wonderful. I thought I would wear this wrap around dress. It is short and sexy and will not imprint my skin with ugly lines. Do you like it?"

It was a red satin dress that hit her high on the thigh. If she bent over very much at all anyone behind her would be able to see she was not wearing panties. "What is there to not like about anything you wear? It looks hot and everyone will like it."

"Thanks Honey. I can wear it to the room you have reserved for the auction, easily slip out of it and you can put the blindfold on me. After the auction, if allowed, I can slip it back on and continue with this wonderful birthday fantasy you have arranged. I can hardly wait. Just look at my legs."

I did and saw moisture running down the inside of each leg all the way to the instep of her feet. She saw me looking and said, "I am making a mess. I have never been this turned on in my entire life and it is even in my shoes. You realize you are married to a total slut."

"Baby, you are MY slut and I am extremely proud of you. I love it when men catch a glimpse of you and I can see the envy in their eyes. It is obvious from their eyes, they wish with their entire being that they were me and that you belonged to them."

Kristie had that look in her eyes. I could tell she was aroused and ready for the fantasy to begin. "Please, let's get going before I cum right here and soak the carpet with pussy juice."

I grabbed her small overnight bag as she placed her hand on my elbow. I led her out our door to the car. Opening her door, she slid into the passenger's seat, buckled her seat belt and opened her dress below the belt. She looked up at me and knew she had my full attention as she gave me a sexy smile. I rushed to place her bag in the small trunk and jumped in behind the wheel.

"Wait, I think we should just forget the fantasy, I need to take you back in the house and fuck that wet cunt of yours! Baby, my cock is so hard it is painful."

"Oh, no you don't. I offered you my pussy last night and you denied me." Holding the flap of her skirt open she said, "Tonight some stranger is going to get to put his cock in this wet cunt and use it to deposit his big load of hot thick cum." With that she inserted her finger into her pussy and put it to my nose to smell, and then put it in her mouth cleaning her juices from her long manicured finger. I thought I was going to cum in my pants right then and there without even touching my cock!

She turned facing forward and said, "Off to the auction, Master. Your slave is ready to have her ass sold to a stranger and make you proud. Some lucky guy is going to get to put his cock where you would not put yours last night. I will be sure to be a good slave and give him the ride of his life."

I looked at her and said, "Lady you are evil. It is not nice to tease me like that."

She simply smiled, blew me a kiss, then turned her head to look forward.

"And remember, it may not be a cock in this little pussy tonight. I have heard it is a possibility you may be eating pussy all night. There will be some women bidding on the opportunity to use the body of the slave auctioned to the highest bidder tonight."

"Oh yea, I remember you said I might be sold to a woman?"

"That is correct. Who knows what will happen tonight." I smiled and turned the key in the ignition. The car roared to life.

I knew this was going to be too hot for her to be able to resist seeing it to the end.

Chapter 13 -- Checking Out the Auction Site

As we drove up the Interstate, the convertible rode low and every truck and car we passed could see into the car and see Kristie. Her warp around dress was very loosely tied allowing the wind to blow it open and give lucky motorists we passed a glimpse of her tits and pussy. Several people honked and I just waved and drove on.

With the heavy traffic, it took almost two hours to reach the hotel. Kristie straightened her clothes and brushed her hair, but she left the belt very loosely tied around her waist. After all, I told her I did not want any pressure marks on her skin. Entering the hotel I asked for Paul, the manager. George had given me his name and told me to ask for him personally.

When Paul arrived I judged him to be I his early 50's. He was very pleasant and well dressed. I gave him our names and told him George had told me to ask for him. At the mention of George's name, I knew I had Paul's undivided attention. He immediately understood who we were and why we were there. His eyes snapped to Kristie and even though he was shaking my hand, his eyes were devouring Kristie as he slowly scanned her from head to toe. I glanced down and saw the unmistakable bulge of his hard cock. I thought to myself, this is going to be fun.

Kristie saw his attention and did a little curtsey. I thought this might be over the top, but Paul was even more enthralled with Kristie. His face tuned beet red and I knew exactly what he was thinking. She does know how to work a man and knew what it took to have him eating out of her hand. She is an expert at working men.

Chapter 14 -- Kristie Gets to Know Paul

I am confident in my ability to get men to do what I want. Being a woman and able to control men is always fun. I decided to give Paul, the hotel manager, a quick little curtsey, which had the desired effect. Outwardly his face turned so red it looked like his face was on fire. I knew on the inside I had lit a fire in his groin. Women don't curtsey very often and it is really a shame. From my viewpoint a curtsey is very feminine and conveys to a man the submissive attitude of the woman and her willingness to submit to the man in any way he desires of her. Anyway, when I do it that is the message I am trying to convey. Doing a curtsey in this scandalously short dress had the desired effect of giving him a very brief glimpse of the junction of my thighs.

Mike asked Paul if we could see the room he had set aside for the auction. Paul said he would be delighted to show us. I reached over and took hold of Paul's elbow letting him lead the way to the elevator. We descended one floor to the basement. As the door opened, he motioned with his arm for Mike to exit while I kept a hold on his arm. I saw Paul's eyes glance sideways taking in my body and could see that Mike saw Paul's appraisal of me. Mike glanced at me grinning. When Paul saw that Mike saw him looking at me, he looked like a small child with his hand in the cookie jar. What could he say, he had been caught. I heard Mike as he smiled and said, "If you like her in that sexy dress, just wait you haven't seen anything yet. She has a lot more for your viewing pleasure under that dress." Even though this talk turned me on, I started to blush.

Mike knows I always get very embarrassed when I know someone is looking at me as an object of their sexual desires. It is strange, the motorists on the Interstate don't bother me, but when I am in close personal contact with a man, such as now, my embarrassment level rises. I crave the attention, but when I get it, I am shy and embarrassed. Mike tells me when I get embarrassed like this it makes me that much more desirable to men.

Paul opened and held the door for us, revealing a room that appeared to be the perfect size for a small group. He even had his staff erect a platform and place a small podium on the platform that rose about 18 inches off the floor. Off to the side was a shiny metal pole similar to a stripper's pole; however I saw that this pole had two rings attached to a metal collar around the pole. The collar could be moved up and down on the pole. The collar was currently about 6 feet off the ground. Paul showed Mike a wrench to adjust the ring up or down on the pole. I was curious why Mike had requested this pole. I had my suspicions, but was not certain. I also saw a table that was about 2 feet square situated near the pole. It was adjusted to about four feet off the floor. I wondered what this would be used for. Whatever the purpose, I was certain I would learn of it very soon.

Mike thanked Paul and asked him if he had any questions. Paul looked shy and embarrassed and acted like he wanted to ask a question, but could not bring himself to ask. I stood there as Mike said, "Paul, it looks like you have a question. Please ask me so we can clear it up before the guests arrive."

I am not sure if Mike was really too naïve to know what Paul wanted or just wanted to make him ask. Knowing men as I do and given this situation, I knew exactly what Paul wanted.

Paul finally opened up a little and said, "Mr. Adams, your wife is the most beautiful woman I have ever had the privilege to meet. I know there will be men here who are very rich. It is no surprise to me that I will not be able to win the auction, but I am very thankful you are giving me the opportunity to attend and act as one of the bidders anyway. Would it be possible to... well, do you think I could... would your lovely wife let me..."

His shyness was preventing him from asking the question on his mind, but Mike finally understood Paul's desire. Mike said, "Paul, I really appreciate all you have done to make sure everything is ready for this big night for us. As a way of showing my thanks, how would you like to be the first to see my wife's gorgeous naked body? That will give you the opportunity to feast your eyes on her flawless skin before the high rollers arrive. Would you like that?"

"Oh, Mr. Adams. That would be wonderful, but should we not ask Mrs. Adams if she minds me seeing her?"

"Paul, she is my wife and tonight she is a sex slave. As both my property and a sex slave she has no voice in how she is used or by whom. Her sole obligation is to do exactly as she is told. At this particular moment her only task to concentrate on is to give you a view of what I believe to be one of the finest examples of the human female body. So Paul, would you like to view my wife's nude body before the others arrive?"

Anyone could see that Paul was embarrassed by Mike's matter-or-fact comments. As Mike talked I watched the front of Paul's pants start to tent as his cock swelled larger within the confines of his trousers. As Mike was looking at Paul waiting for his response, he turned to me and said, "Slip your dress off and show Paul that beautiful body I am so proud of."

I was embarrassed, to say the least, but being put in a submissive situation such as this does get me very wet. Before I could act, Mike said, "Wait. Paul would you like to unwrap the package? You may untie her dress, it you want."

MichaelsD82
MichaelsD82
1,170 Followers