Wife Sold at Auction Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MichaelsD82
MichaelsD82
1,170 Followers

"Baby, I am glad Erica is going to spend the time with you. She sounded wonderful on the phone. I am anxious for us to get together with her later. I do want to taste her pussy."

As we approached the room we saw Paul waiting for us. "Here we are and there is Paul. Are you ready for all this?"

"Yes, Master, if you must sell your slave for the weekend to raise money, I understand."

I laughed as I realized she was getting her mind into the role she was to become this weekend as livestock bought at auction intended for the use of another person as their submissive sex slave.

As we approached the room Paul saw us and smiled. I asked, "Hey Paul, so happy to see you again. Everything ready?"

"Yes, Mr. Adams. Everything you ordered is ready and waiting."

"You are going to join us, I hope."

"Are you joking? There is nothing that could prevent me from participating in this, but I am pretty sure the item to be auctioned off tonight will bring much more than my salary can afford. I am just thankful I did get a wonderful preview prior to the sale."

With that he opened the door. "Mr. Adams the door will automatically lock when it closes, so if you get locked out, come find me. I collected all the keys to this room from my staff. Nobody can open the door except me. I had it rekeyed so it can't be opened with our master key. I guarantee you will not be disturbed."

"Thank you Paul. We truly appreciate everything you have done."

"The pleasure is all mine," replied Paul.

With that he allowed the door to close leaving Kristie and me in the room alone. "We better get busy. The bidders will be here before you know it."

I retrieved the wrench Paul had shown me was needed to adjust the pole collar. "Kristie, stand with your back to the pole, I need to adjust the collar on the pole to just above your head."

With Kristie's back to the pole I loosened the set screw and lowered the collar with the rings to about 12 inches over her heard. This would place the rings in a location that when her wrists were secured to them her hands would be nicely out of the way and allow the bidders to touch and closely inspect her petite little body. Tightening the screw, I told her it was time for me to get her ready.

"You can go ahead and slip your dress off and lay it over there in the corner on the table." I removed the collar, leash, wrist restraints and gag from my duffel bag and laid them on the small table. This was the table I had told Kristie the toys would be placed on.

Looking at her, I said, "Oh baby, you are so damn beautiful! Stand here and lift your hair." As she did, I slipped the leather collar around her throat. I cinched it up to where it was snug, but not tight enough to choke her.. Next I clipped the leash to the ring at the front of the collar. I clipped the other end of the leash to one of the rings on the pole.

"Let's save the ring gag until last. Your jaw is going to get very tired with that holding your mouth open. I can put the wrist restraints on next." I took one of the wide leather cuffs and wrapped it around her left wrist. Snugging it up with the three leather straps I buckled it closed. I then repeated the same procedure on her right wrist.

I placed the overnight bag with her dress in the corner of the room. Returning to the pole, I unsnapped her leash and helped her from the pole and we walked up onto the small platform where she would stand during the auction. As we stood there, she looked at the podium next to her for the auctioneer, then at the chairs for the bidders. She looked at me and said, "I am so excited but also very nervous. You know how embarrassed I get when people see me naked. I now I will be totally humiliated with this many people seeing me. What makes it even worse is I will be the only person in the room naked? Honey, this is my ultimate fantasy. Giving up control and placing it the hands of a stranger who has bought me like livestock is very exciting. I love you so much for loving me enough to do this for me."

"Having you as my wife is my ultimate fantasy. I love you more than words can express."

Looking at my watch I realized we needed to hurry. "Okay, back to the pole." With her standing next to the pole, I took the gag from the table and had her open her mouth wide enough to wedge the ring behind her teeth. "Baby, remember you will have no control over your saliva and it will run out of our mouth onto your tits and belly. It will probably embarrass you, but that is part of the fantasy. Just let it flow out of your mouth and don't worry about trying to stop it." I buckled the straps for the gag behind her head. It did not have to be too tight since the ring was being held in place by her teeth. "Okay, now for the blindfold." With the blindfold in hand I tied it tightly across her eyes, wanting to make sure she would not be able to see anything. Once in place I asked, "Can you see anything?" She shook her head no. "Can you see any light at all?" Again, her head shook no. Her mouth looked so sexy with that ring holding it open wide.

"Good, almost ready. I know you can't see, so carefully step backwards one step. You will feel the cold metal pole against your back." She did as I said and stood with her back up against the pole. "I am now going to fasten your wrists to the rings on the pole above your head." One at a time I lifted a wrist and snapped the clip on the restraints to the pole. With both wrists secured, the collar around her neck, leash attached to the pole, blindfolded and the ring gag in her mouth she was the definition of an erotic sight. As I had warned her she was drooling and it had started to run over her bottom lip and hit her right breast. "Okay, you are ready and you look so fuckin hot Baby! Make sure you keep your feet spread fairly wide so they can feel your wet pussy."

Chapter 17 -- Inspection Hour

I looked at my watch. I had five minutes to finish up before the doors opened. I moved the small waist high table to Kristie's side and placed several items from the duffle bag on the table. These were the items I had not shown Kristie. Paul had set up the video camera George had brought. I quickly checked to make sure it was focused on Kristie and hit the record button. After putting the duffel bag with her dress and overnight case, I walked to the door. Opening the door, I saw George and Paul along with eight men and two women waiting to enter.

Holding the door open, I announced, "Guests please enter for the event of a lifetime." As the small group was entering I heard gasps as they saw Kristie naked and bound to the pole.

"Ladies and gentlemen, this is a fantasy fulfillment for our beautiful sex slave. We have set aside one hour for you to check her out in any manner you wish. She is extremely submissive and will obey your commands as best she can, considering her current situation. She does enjoy being used, humiliated and forced to please. Feel free to touch, poke and prod her as much as you need in order to decide how much you are prepared to offer to own her for the weekend. You will find some toys she may or may not find enjoyable on the table next to her. She is not aware of all that is on the table. Feel free to try any of the items. I know it will be tempting to play with her all night, please give everyone an opportunity to examine the property to be auctioned. She will not speak to you unless you ask her a direct question or give her permission to speak."

Their keen interest in Kristie was obvious. I heard one man say, "This is unbelievable. I thought it was a joke, but had to see for myself. Isn't she just gorgeous! I have to win this auction." Another man said, "Sam, you will have to pay a premium, because I intend to be the winning bidder. What man could pass up an opportunity like this?" At that I heard the voice of one of the women, "Adam, what makes you think the winning bidder has to be a man? If I have my way, which you know I usually do, that beautiful little thing will learn to love the taste of pussy, if she doesn't already. Only a woman knows how to properly use the female body." Another male voice could be heard saying, "I don't know who is going to take this beauty home, but one thing is for sure, whoever it is will be paying a handsome price for the privilege. I have a feeling this sexy little thing is going to be expensive."

I stood and listened as they talked about Kristie. I watched as a man, probably in his mid-40s walked up to Kristie and without saying a word, reached up and pinched her left nipple. Kristie jerked a little from the touch as she was not expecting someone to touch her. She knew it would happen and welcomed it, but not being able to see it coming surprised her when it happened. I was standing close enough to hear him say, "It is alright, my little pet. I will not hurt you, it is just that those nipples beg to be pinched. How wet is your cute little bald cunt?" He cupped her pussy with his hand and squeezed. Then he inserted two fingers into her and probed around inside her. He said, "Open your legs further so I can inspect you better." Kristie immediately moved her feet further apart and stood still as she felt the man's fingers explore her. After a couple of minutes he pulled his fingers from her and placed them through the ring gag and said, "Use your tongue and clean your juices from my fingers." I could see my wife try as her tongue moved all over his fingers. At the same time she was cleaning his fingers, he said, "Slave you are quite a beautiful creature. I do plan to win this auction. I will certainly enjoy using that gorgeous body of yours. By the way I do appreciate you waxing that cunt for me. It is so much better than shaving."

The next person to approach Kristie was one of the women. At first she stood a few inches in front of Kristie just looking at her. I could see the woman sniffing Kristie's body evidently smelling her perfume. At the same time I saw Kristie's nose twitching as if she smelled a perfume not her own, that of the woman inspecting her. "Tell me dear, have you had the pleasure of servicing a woman?" Kristie could not talk very well, so she simply nodded her head and made a noise that sounded like, yes. "Dear I know it is hard to talk with that damn ring in your mouth. Simply nod your head yes, or shake your head no. Do you understand?" Kristie nodded her head yes. "Excellent! While we are talking I am going to continue checking your body." Kristie nodded her head again. "No dear, that was not a question. I did not ask you if I could touch and inspect your body, I was simply letting you know I will be doing so as I ask you some questions. There is no need for you to consent since your Master has already given that consent to all of us. Slaves have no say in the matter. You do understand you are now livestock, don't you?"

Kristie nodded her head indicating she understood.

"Okay, very good. I am also happy you like the taste of pussy, because if I win the auction, which I have every intention of doing, you will be eating a lot of pussy."

"Do you enjoying being a submissive?"

Kristie was nodding her head yes.

"Great. I understand this is a fantasy of yours. Has your body ever been auctioned off before?"

Kristie was shaking her head no.

"I see, so this is a first for this kind of event. Has your Master ever loaned you to someone for their use? In other words, like an auction, but someone of your Master's choice, not yours, and not for money."

Kristie did not answer.

"Hard question to answer?"

Nod of head yes.

"I see, you have done something like this, but not exactly the same. Let me see how I could better ask the question so you can answer. Okay, I think I've got it, are you are members of a swinger group?"

Nodding of head, yes.

"Am I correct in my assumption that your Master is also your husband?"

Nodding of head yes.

"Excellent! We are getting somewhere now. Between us girls, have you ever cheated on your husband by having sex with someone he did not know about and without his consent?"

Shake of head no.

"Really, a faithful little cunt. You do realize you are very beautiful, don't you?"

Kristie did the best she could to shrug her shoulders.

"Come now, I can appreciate your modesty, but a beauty such as yours is not common. You must know you are a gorgeous little piece of ass?"

Kristie slowly nodded her head to show she knew.

"I have enjoyed our little chat. And I have enjoyed playing with that wet cunt of yours. Please clean my fingers now." At that she repeated what the man before had done and inserted two of her fingers into Kristie's mouth.

Next up was a man in his early 60's. He was well-dressed and appeared to be polite. He walked up to Kristie and started talking to her. "Little pet, I want you to know you are absolutely gorgeous, but I figure you hear that a lot. As I have gotten older, I have developed the problem getting my cock hard and keeping it hard. It is not something I like to admit, but you don't know who I am and I really don't know who you are, so that is my confession. I have the feeling you may be able to help me with that situation. You beauty does make me feel like there may be a little life left in in my old withered cock. One thing I enjoy is this." With that he picked up the pair of nipple clamps that I had placed on the table, but that Kristie did not know were available. The man bent down and sucked on Kristie's right nipple until it was hard. He then attached the metal clamp to Kristie's hardened nipple. Upon feeling the cold steel against her sensitive nipple, Kristie drew in a deep breath. The man started tightening the screw on the first clamp watching Kristie's expression. When he saw the pain start to appear in her face, he gave the clamp an additional half turn and then repeated the process with the other clamp and nipple.

"Dear, this is how I like to see a pair of tits, as nice as yours, decorated. If I win you, you will be wearing clamps on these adorable nipples most of the time you are with me."

He then walked off leaving the clamps in place. When he left, the clamps, connected by the light chain hung from Kristie's lovely chest. The pain was evident from the expression on her face and the fact she was taking short shallow breaths through the open ring gag lodged in her mouth. After a couple of minutes the pain appeared to subside.

The probing and questions continued as the other men and the remaining woman approaching Kristie and inspected her. They used a short little crop on her ass and one even used a short flogger on her clamped tits. The last guy in line slowly removed the nipple clamps and as the blood returned Kristie moaned very loud from the pain she felt in her tits that she was so proud of.

I saw Paul approaching Kristie. Most of the people had talked to her and felt her body. Paul didn't say anything at first then I saw him lean into her and whisper something in her ear. She couldn't smile or show much emotion, but just stood there. I saw Paul unzipping his pants. He pulled his hard cock out and as I watched, he placed it between her lips and thrust into her body. He thrusted into her five times then pulled himself out. He did not cum in her, but did get his opportunity to get her pussy juice on his cock and feel what her pussy felt like as it enveloped his cock. He put his cock back in his pants and zipped them up. He leaned against Kristie and said something to her and then kissed her on the cheek before walking away.

I approached Paul and shook his hand. "Nicely done Paul. Was she as good as you expected."

His smile was huge. "Yes sir. She is really something."

"Paul, can you please adjust the camera and make sure we get the whole auction on video?"

"It is the least I can do. Consider it done."

"Thanks Paul. You are the best."

Chapter 18 -- Ready for Auction

I had been watching the time and as it reached 9:00 I walked up to Kristie and told the gentleman talking to her that it was time for the auction. I released her wrists from the pole and removed the cuffs. I then removed the ring gag from her mouth. The blindfold covering her eyes was next allowing her for the first time this evening, to see the guests who had become so intimately familiar with her body. I unsnapped the leash from the pole and I told her it was time to move to the next phase. I asked her, "Baby, do you want to continue?" With her eyes lowered, she replied, "Master, with all due respect, it is not this slave's desire to disappoint her master. You have promised these nice people they would be able to purchase a sex slave tonight. It is not my wish for you to disappoint them. It would be very rude."

"I am so proud of you. Enjoy your fantasy baby. Remember, you can stop this without penalty up until the Auctioneer says "SOLD". She stood submissively with her eyes focused on the floor. "One more thing I have been saving as a surprise for you." I saw her look up as if to ask the question. "Everyone here tonight is a stranger except for me and one other person." Her gaze rose from the floor to look at me. "You will recognize the auctioneer who will we selling you. It is our friend George whose cock, as you know, has been in your sexy body many times."

For the first time tonight I saw panic in her eyes. The look of shock on her face was obvious. "Oh, Mike, George can't see me like this! It is so embarrassing for these strangers to see me and touch me, but not George. He knows me, he is our friend. The fantasy was for strangers only. George will think I am a total slut." Looking at her I said, "Who do you think helped me set this up? He and Stan hand-picked the guests and made sure to get people who would be willing to buy you had lots of money and are disease free. Since you are on birth control you will not need to worry about condoms." I used my handkerchief to wipe her saliva from her tits and stomach. As I was drying her skin, I used my finger to lift her chin and look into her eyes. "There is one more little detail I forgot to mention."

"Oh, no I am not sure I can take any more surprises."

"Well, I don't think you will object to this last surprise. As you know, the winning bidder gets you until midnight Sunday, but the fantasy does not really stop then. Stan and George were so helpful setting this up, they asked, and I agreed, that you would be their slave for 24 hours each at dates to be determined later." She smiled and said, "That is something I think I could do to thank them for all their help, but I assume that was George on the phone earlier, does he really get 10% of the sale?"

"Yes, and now you need to get your sexy little ass up on the auction block." Kristie lifted each foot and removed her shoes handing them to me. Wearing only the collar to which the leash that I held was attached, I led Kristie up on the platform/auction block. There was quite a bit of applause from the small group as they watched her ascend the platform. From the corner of the room, we saw our auctioneer appear with a huge smile on his face.

As George stepped onto the stage the applause died. George began, "Ladies and gentlemen you have had the opportunity to inspect the livestock we have for sale this evening. Please listen to the terms and conditions of the sale of this beautiful slave. If for any reason you cannot abide by these rules and conditions, you are free to remain and watch this unique event, but please do not bid on the livestock. If you actively bid, it is understood you will abide by what I am about to read. The winning bidder will sign a copy of the document and will take immediate possession of their property. Let me read the rules, and I will answer any questions you may have before we start the bidding.

I handed the leash to George and gave Kristie a kiss on her cheek. I then walked to the back of the room and waited to see whose cock or cunt would have control of my sweet Kristie until Sunday night.

MichaelsD82
MichaelsD82
1,170 Followers