Wife Sold at Auction Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cole smiled and said, "I was prepared and willing to pay much more. After seeing her photo I knew there was no question that I had to win this auction. She is the loveliest creature I have ever laid eyes on. I assure you I will enjoy her and return her to you as agreed."

"Mr. Cole, she now belongs to you and is your property. You officially own her until midnight Sunday, but will you permit me a moment and brief kiss before you leave with your new property?"

"Of course, please take your time. I have every intention of enjoying my new purchase very soon."

Looking into her eyes, I said, "Baby, this is your fantasy. Mr. Cole has bought you and you are to do everything he says. Make him as happy as you make me. Remember, he can use your body any way he likes and can allow others the same pleasure, as outlined in our agreement. Make him proud he bought you and now owns you, if even for only for a few hours."

"I will Master. Thank you for this gift. I will never forget this. I promise to make you proud, and serve Mr. Cole making him very happy."

"I know you will." I pulled her naked body to me, gave her a passionate kiss then turned my attention to Cole handing him the dress, overnight bag and the duffel bag. "In the duffel bag are some toys you may find fun to use as you enjoy your slave."

Forcing myself to not look at Kristie, I turned and quickly walked toward the door, leaving the room. My heart felt like it was being torn from my chest and I knew if I looked back at her the tears in my eyes would overflow depressing her and spoiling her fantasy. What had I just allowed to happen? I knew I was responsible for this, but the fear of the realization of what I had done was smothering me. It was strange, while I had these heart breaking emotions my cock was so hard it was hurting. I knew Kristie was going to have one hell of a big story to tell me when I picked her up Sunday evening.

Chapter 20 -- Regrets?

George followed me out and could see I was a wreck. He suggested we go to the hotel bar and get a drink. George tried hard to bring some levity into the moment as he told me we should celebrate the evening. I had earlier gone to the bank and got one of those zippered bank bags. I counted out eleven thousand dollars and put it in the bag and zipping it up. I handed it to George. This was his 10% of the sale I had told him I was going to pay for helping us. Being George, he tried to refuse accepting the money. I said, "George, a deal is a deal. You earned every penny. It was spectacular watching you work that crowd. It was genius how you made Kristie livestock for sale on the auction block, just like a cattle auction. The way you got that crowd into the bidding frenzy was amazing. I never dreamed anyone would pay that much for Kristie's fantasy. Who is this guy that bought her? What can you tell me about him?"

"I know his father was a very wealthy oil company CEO. His mother and father were killed several years back in an accident. Trust me he can easily afford what he paid for Kristie, but it is still a lot of money!" Laughing, he said, "Who would have dreamed when you called me that day asking for help that this would be the outcome?"

I said, "The adventure has just begun for Kristie, I am torn wishing I could tag along and watch everything he does with her while being there to protect her. As much as I would like to watch, and as erotic as I am sure it will be, I am pretty sure watching would be emotionally painful. I am sure she will be returned very sore and tired Sunday. At least for her sake, I hope that is the outcome. You have heard of buyer's remorse, well I have seller's remorse. I hope I have not fucked up my marriage and my life. I love her so much. If I was to lose her I know my life would end."

"Hey buddy, it will be okay. I know this guy and she will be fine. I had a strong feeling he would be the one to take her home tonight. I knew he was willing to pay a lot more. Did you see that case of cash he brought? It was obvious he came prepared and determined to win the auction."

About then in a lowered voice George said, "Hey buddy, look there they are," as he pointed back into the hotel. I looked and saw my wife standing in the hotel with Cole and another guy who I thought I recognized as one of the men at the auction. George and I watched silently as the men talked. It looked like the man said something to Cole. I saw Cole nod his head like he was agreeing to something. I could see Kristie was still wearing the collar around her neck but I didn't see the leash. I saw the second man put his hand on the side of Kristie's face. He left it there a while, then put his other hand on her other cheek. He pulled her face to him and gave her a kiss that lasted much longer than a friendly kiss you might see as a greeting. The man pulled back from Kristie, still holding her face in his hands. I could see people staring at what was going on in the middle of a crowd of people. The man released her and turned to say something to Cole. Then he turned and walked toward the door which was the direction where we were seated. For a brief moment I thought it looked like Kristie might have seen us, but she turned and with her hand in Cole's arm allowed him to lead her toward the elevators. She was walking away from me following this guy I had met just a few minutes ago. I figured then that he must be using the suite that Paul had set aside. I watched with a deep longing as they turned stepping into the open door of an elevator car, and then were out of sight.

George spoke snapping me out of my trance and back to reality. "Hey buddy, don't want to break your train of thought, or to seem overanxious, but have you told Kristie about Stan and me each getting her for 24 hours each?"

Trying to take my eyes off what I just saw, I smiled and said, "Yes, and she is looking forward to being your slave. I told her you guys would schedule the time with her after she has recovered from this weekend."

Looking back over his shoulder to what we both just witnessed George said, "Hey buddy, relax, she will be fine. I know this Cole guy and he is a stand-up guy. Stan and I were very careful to make sure she would be safe with anyone in that room. We made sure there were no sick perverts in the group we invited. Even though all were trustworthy, if I was giving my wife to any of them for a weekend, and had to pick one from that group it would be Cole."

"I do appreciate that George. I know you are right, but I have to come to terms with the fact I just sold my wife like a slab of meat to a stranger at an auction with my permission and encouragement to do with her what he wants. Is that fucking sick or what? Now on top of that I think you and I just witnessed one of the other guys at the auction get permission from him to kiss my wife."

Laughing at my comments, George said, "Buddy, if you consider that prime female flesh you are married to, just a slab of meat, I definitely want to meet your butcher. Also, technically in this fantasy world you created she is his property until midnight Sunday. I heard you tell him to use her as his. What exactly was it that you expected to happen when you set this up?"

I had to laugh and saw he was just trying to cheer me up. "I know I am fucked up, but it is really weird. Here I sit with my cock so damn hard it is actually hurting while I just saw a man take my wife to his room to use her as his sex slave for who knows what games he may have in mind. I just hope I have not destroyed my marriage. My Kristie is the sexiest and most beautiful woman in the world. I love her with all my heart. I could not live my life without her. On top of that, why is my cock so fucking hard? It should be a limp noodle from all this stress I feel, but instead this is all obviously turning me on."

Always the friend George had his own solution to my depression. "I know just what you need. You need some pussy old buddy and you need it bad. There isn't a club party this weekend, but come on over to the house tomorrow. I will tell Heidi you are in bad need of some pussy. I know she would love a romp in the bed with you. If it would make you feel better, since Kristie isn't here for me, I can get lost for a few hours and hit the golf course. You are welcome to fuck Heidi as long as you want her. She has always told me how much she likes it when you fuck her at the parties. Fucking my wife would certainly take your mind off Kristie and Cole for a while. What do you say? Want to dip your cock in Heidi's pussy?"

"George, you have no idea how much I do appreciate the offer and would like to do just that, but the truth of the matter is Kristie already set it up with my secretary to spend the weekend servicing me. If not for that I promise you I would be taking you up on the offer. Your wife is a great fuck. I better get out of here and get my mind on something else, otherwise I will go nuts."

Continued in part 4...

PLEASE REMEMBER: Depictions in this fictional story involving rape, violence and unprotected sex are okay only in fantasy, but NEVER in real life. REMEMBER TO ALWAYS play safe and have respect for others.