All Comments on 'Wife Sold at Auction Pt. 09'

by MichaelsD82

Sort by:
  • 57 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Bozhe Moi

So dangerous,

At least she was honest about wanting that extra time upfront, but what does he get for all of this but more heartache? After all that time....it wouldn't have been much of a stretch for him to start divorce for abandonment....He now has to compete with another person or two In his bed in his wifes mind. If it works for them kudos but I don't expect this relationship to last much longer.

mouse4472mouse4472almost 7 years ago
2 Masters

I think you have set up the situation between the various characters in a interesting way. I suspect the story will get interesting since having two masters normally ends in problems with one winning through. Please continue!

ToymandaveToymandavealmost 7 years ago
Not sure continuing would be advisable

As much as I truly enjoyed this story and anxiously awaited for each chapter to come out, I think it would be best to end it where it stands now. I think that continuing the story from here it would just become cumbersome and possibly detract from the original story's allure. Just my humble opinion. Thank you for this great story. It has been a true pleasure to read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
ongoing

Hearing about a relationship with two masters would be fascinating. Both her husband and her new Master have taken a significant piece of her heart and in this alternative type of lifestyle each would sustain and develop her and their own sexuality. Alternative lifestyles are complicated when viwed from the vanilla world but for those within should be vastly educational and broadening.I vote yes! More of the M/s and more of Erica as an element. You have laid the groundwork for a saga.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Review

Enjoyed the story. Please continue both stories

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great story!

I would love for the story to continue!!

HDRider17HDRider17almost 7 years ago
Great story!!!!

Your story was very captivating and enjoyable to read. I would like you to continue your story as an on going plot into how Kristie's life continues as a slave serving Mike her Master and the interaction that she has with her life now as a submissive.

rmeyerhormeyerhoalmost 7 years ago
Master

I loved the story and only wish it would have been me. Please continue.

Dusu68Dusu68almost 7 years ago
More, please

While the 2 Masters angle might seem interesting to explore, I assume that an elaboration would force a story fraught with emotional conflicts, upheavals and maybe violence. So no I hope you don't pursue that angle. On the other hand a continuation of Kristie's exploration of the newly revealed ultra-submissive side of her personality would be, for me, very exciting to read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
It is your story, and as such I would not want to intrude on your creative process.Great story, please continue.

Keep going!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
story

carry on withe cole erica and her motheralong with mike and kristi

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Continuing

Interesting story. I enjoyed the story every much. I do hope you continue with this series though I can see it possibly going into several subdivisions. Mike/Kristie, Kristie/Simon, Mike/Erica, Kristie&Mike/Erica, Mike&Kristie/Elizabeth, Mike&Kristie/Simon&Elizabeth and if Simon continues to be involved with Mike & Kristie then Eric's involved or exile status. Many avenues of possible exploration.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Wife Sold at auction

Excellent story thoroughly enjoyed it. Sensual sexy and believable. Characters were well developed. Excellent writing...

DaniellaxmjtsDaniellaxmjtsalmost 7 years ago
Keep the series going...

I would like to see kristie and her husband start spending weekends with mr. Cole and eventually move in with him. Kristie having two masters, Mary joining the fun, also a nude slave around the house, not mistress. Simon's Sister joining all of them; her daughter Erica keeping her budding relationship with Simon separate from the rest of the action. Develop that story aside from the festival of the other characters.

Love this series, it has tapped into some of my desires. Good job. Some minor editing needed.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJalmost 7 years ago
Good and bad

The eroticism is good but I cannot bide slavery in any form. I know it is only fantasy but there are real sex slaves in this world who's lives have been stolen. They are abused and eventually murdered. I am sorry as I know you and your readers mean no harm but until human trafficking is ended, this type of story just inspires some to justify these crimes. The author could be of help by putting a mall disclaimer each time explaining the difference between fantasy and real slavery. I will now dismount my high horse.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Interesting story

Dialog is often the hardest part of writing. I enjoyed the plot and the story development but was distracted by artificial sounding dialog. Can't imagine anyone delivering some of those lines with a straight face. Still overall very nice.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I NEED MORE

I'd love to see this relationship continue budding and all of the adventures that ensue with all of these characters involved with one another. I love how there is this very strict discipline but also this very real emotion. I have gone through some stuff and was feeling guilty about still enjoying reading about bdsm and these relationships but this story served as a very good reminder that love and affection and sex can go together and I just wanted to thank for that and I really hope there's more to this story!

Pinupfan53Pinupfan53almost 7 years ago
WOW

i just finished all nine chapters, I loved every bit of the fantasy. The sex and the chemistry with the characters was great. The ending was perfect. Please add a chapter about the 2 guys that get the 24 hours with Kristie.

Also continue the story of the 2 couples at sea, love that one too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Agree need more chapters

The story was long but not long enough. To many things happened that I don't believe would happen in real life, but what do I know? Sexual situations with people you just met riding horses result in an older man screwing Erica with his wife helping him, REALLY? If it was a nudist lake perhaps. I'm not really complaining I would just like it a closer to reality in some of those situations.

I like the story but also feel it is far from complete. I would like to see many more chapters to see where this could possibly go.

Why did the brother seem to hate her?

What was the real deep seeded secret reason?

Where does it go from here?

I'm sure you would not have two masters living in the same house. Or would you?

What changes in Mike take place as a master?

Does he want more slaves?

What is the new relations between the four women, Erica, Mary, Elizabeth and Kristie?

Does Mikes train Erica to become his slave?

Perhaps a group vacation?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Don't Forget The Commercial Angle

Dittos to many of the other commenters comments. It strikes me as odd that after having received a bonanza of $110K that it does not occur to either Mike or Kristie that they could supplement their income nicely by leasing her out on occasion to fulfill the fantasies of others, by private bookings or by private auctions. Why would Mike be willing to let Kristie go back to Simon without him having to contribute anything? Even with as long as this story was, it was fascinating and has any number of different avenues down which the story could be continued.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Yes, please more!

I would love to see how these relationships develop, especially Kristie's new rules at home, her use by Ben, and hour Erica's relationship develops with both Simon and Mike. One of the best, maybe two stories I've read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Loved it! More Please

I loved this story and would really like to read how it continues to develop with Mike, Kristie, Simon, Liz, and Erica. I liked how the relationships developed among the participants and found Kristie's deepening submission and developing slave persona very erotic. While I understand sibling rivalry and that families can be problems, I was very disappointed by the 2 rape scenes. I know that a slave has no control over how she is used, so I get the realism, but it detracted from a great fantasy. As a man who often fantasizes about having my own sex slave that I could use much as Simon did, I thought it was a great story and I would love to read more about these people or similar stories about others.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great Story Until The End

Great story right up until the end. Simon clearly intends to steal Kristie from Mike. First Simon asks if she will have an affair behind Mikes back and she tells him no. She never would do that.

Then he puts his seed in her rear passage and asks her to keep it their till morning knowing the only way to do that is by deceiving Mike (the contract is over, he would not accept another mans seed still in his wife) as to why she has a butt plug in her arse. And finally Simon asks Kristie to honk the the horn for him saying 'we can have this harmless little secret', having been told by Kristie she and Mike tell each other everything. He is subtly controlling her by getting her to tell lies to her husband.

Otherwise a brilliant story. Thanks for sharing

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Really Great Story, Please Continue...

I would love to see how Mike and Kristie life will develop, especially how mike become more dominant than all the men who had been with Kristie which make her more submit to him. also wondering about relationships between Mike, Erica and Simon.

Many thanks for your great story.

BethAndBobJBethAndBobJover 6 years ago
Great story Love to see more

Doing things as couple too. Love to see it continue. Be nice if Mike is included some weekends and they be the slaves together.

69ScoobyDoo69ScoobyDooover 6 years ago
Loved it

Great story. I loved it. When the husband walked out of the room after the auction it brought back memories I had after handing over an ex to some guy she met online. Unfortunately I didn't have an Erica to get me through it.

prabhushotprabhushotover 6 years ago
Master piece

This story is amazing. I love the ginger part and the thrust fucking.

HikingThruHikingThrualmost 6 years ago
Not a fan of the ending

The best of these type stories demonstrate the love of the couple for each other. While the exact future details are left unsaid, Cole let his brother rape her, and asked for a secret affair, and clearly wants as much as he can get. It also seems like their prior sharing is just for sexual experiences, and this is more a relationship, esp. from Cole's POV. I'm left thinking it's going to a be wedge somehow, and that's a poor ending for me.

WoodsLord_3540WoodsLord_3540almost 6 years ago
I'm impressed

You do need an editor. That being said I have nothing but compliments. I have not read all your shorter works, but your multi-chapter tales are great. I have commented there.

This story allowed Erica to learn a lot about herself. From your descriptions, she will make a wonderful submissive.

The throat-fucking scene? Extremely hot! I like how you carried the concept over to the High Seas story.

Being in the Lifestyle I can say this: Erica can have two Masters, but only in separate settings. Two at once puts too much conflict, the sub being pulled in different directions, wanting to satisfy everyone, including themself. And the Doms wanting what they want; rarely works.

I would ask that you author two additional tales, Erica spending time with George and then with Stan. Two nice standalone stories.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Very arousing story

An amazing way of telling the story. This was well balanced between BDSM n love.

Please take your time and come up with good ones like this.

FreeJohnFreeJohnover 5 years ago
You have a gift

You have a great imagination and I like your style and your characters...but.

Its just me, but pain in any story is hard for me to take...so if you could write some non BDSM I would be delighted...

Thanks

QMCTomQMCTomabout 5 years ago
Well done.

Your story was well written. I loved it. The brother scared me but all the rest was amazing.

satinlvr_mwfsatinlvr_mwfalmost 5 years ago
Complete and Incomplete at the same time...

First, I loved the series. I've often fantasized about living out such a premise, and found so many great parts about this to enjoy!

The ending left the Auther in a great place to add Volume II, if desired. Having lived a dual-Dom world for a period, I can see where hearts, affections, and minds most likely train-wreck. Mine sure did. But a happy ending for all doesn't get to happen here, and I like that. I liked being left hanging to figure my own ending.

One small thing to offer: The dialogue seemed at times to be too complicit, too readily agreed by all parties, with no chance for individual personalities. Some minor editing would also help the flow and dialogue.

All in all, a wonderful story!!! I am happy to give 5*!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Do continue

Please do write the next part of it

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Dreams and new life to a good marriage.

Very good story and really made me think about my relationship with my husband and his desires. I have opened up to my husband and shared some desires with him that I would have not shared. Your story has added new life to our happy marriage with his and my desires. Please continue the story

moefitchmoefitchover 4 years ago
Loving Story

Please continue the story. I shared the story with my wife and she is now reading it.

WargamerWargamerabout 4 years ago

Teen Fantasy!!!!

What real man would share his wife in such an arrangemen??

What sort of Master is the husband?

Not much.

.He has already lost his wife, he just doesn’t know it yet. Cole owns her now

What fool the husband was.

WargamerWargameralmost 3 years ago

A year later, l read this again my opinion has not changed. But I also think she is a selfish bitch as well.

She and Mike would end up divorced, one cannot serve two Masters. She would end up with Cole.

A good ending would be Cole giving her to his brother permanently and after a time Eric selling her to someone else. Then she becomes a real slave.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Fantastic storey, please continue it. Need to know how George and Stan get to enjoy Kristie, and how the two masters get to share her, Kristie needs to spend a week at least with Mr Cole. And Mr Cole needs to fuck and breed his niece.

LakshmiloveLakshmiloveover 2 years ago

Please continue the story. As his husband is approved masters request it is no longer fantacy. Slave must not be allowed to use the safe word. As it's a slave duty to serve her master regardless of her pain and situations slave should pleasure master. Mary has so many plans for the slave. Kristie should spend a week or more with her master(other than her husband). Kristie should be legally become slave to Mr cole and the family. Kristie is not allowed to address others like normal she should address others as Master or Mistress regardless their age. She must be trained as a perfect slave. she should obey everyone's command regardless their age. There won't be anymore rules other than severe cases.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just pathetic. The dumb ass cuck husband deserves whatever his entitled self-centered wife dumps on this brainless cuck. Its OK, Darwin tells us some members of the herd are not fit to reproduce and will have their genes eliminated. The sooner these people are in the tar pit the better humanity will be.

Thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Excellent story but I was bothered by Eric just being allowed to leave while still thinking it was Kristies fault and someone that mentally fucked up will go for revenge thinking it will revive their bruised ego or masculinity or some such crap. The damage that could have been done to Kristie was only avoided by pure accident. How do you have a family member that is that damaged and give him your “woman” without any supervision at all. I also was not at all happy with her deciding she needed Cole in her life after all the shit her husband has gone through to make her fantasies come true. Lastly she gave Cole this long bullshit speech about how she would not let this destroy her marriage because her and her husband keep no secret’s although she lied about a couple of things at the end including why she honked the horn. I guess the no secrets rule is only important when she feels it is important.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

sharing ok for me but Leading a life extreme stage really risk for them. I Don't know why he agree to his wife about given to another rights. Look like a pathetic act.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved this from start to finish. Excellent. I hope there is a follow up story. Thank you

DunkirkDunkirkover 1 year ago

Simon needs to breed Erica. Michael, Simon, Elizabeth and Kristie should spend some time enjoying each other.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The concept, the execution, and the use of this amazing sex slave were all outstanding. Yes, i would love to see a sequel describing the growth of Kristie as a sex slave for first her husband and then for Simon, with plenty of diversionary sex between Erica, her mother, and Kristie.

lovemesomephillylovemesomephillyabout 1 year ago

I go back and say this deserves like a quick extra so we can see the arrangement they agree upon

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

A brilliant realisation of her fantasy. Yes, I would love to hear of her sexual service to George and Stan but far more than that, I am fascinated about the way the relationship with her husband and her Master will develop.

SandyBBSandyBB10 months ago

I loved the entire story so much. Please please please continue. How do they cope with three people being in love/infatuated. Can you really love someone that much and still give a part of them away because you know how much they enjoy that?

duddleyduddley10 months ago

Great series of stories. It would be great if it continued and find out how Mike and Kristie bring Erica, Liz and even Simon into the relationship.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

The ending was utter bullshit. He was so scared just a few moments before that she'd leave for him for Cole, and then he agreed to allow her to spend even more time with Cole?

Just no. Look, I realize authors of this genre have this sick fascination with turning every husband into some complete cuck moron that can't ever stand up to his wife or her lover, but come on, give your characters some believability and credit.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

An excellent tale, perhaps the best one I have read yet! One thing that kept bothering me was the use of "dominate" when the correct word was "dominant".

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I love the situation the story presents. I wife sold into slavery for a weekend. Great. My issue with the story and ones like it, other than the grammatical errors, is I fully expect the wife to keep to the deal and return home to hubby. That was the agreement. This story felt like that was not going to happen. In fact I was preparing myself for a “swap” at the end where Kristie stays with Cole and Erica stays with Mike, permanently. The whole “we need to talk” part at the end smacked of “I’m going to leave you if…….you don’t do A, B or C”. It was unnecessary if Kristie had already decided she was going home with Mike. Her talking to him at the end in Cole’s house wasn’t needed. That conversation could have happened once they got home. If she was committed to staying with her husband. So I am left with wondering when she is going to leave Mike now. Which sucks.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Terrible storytelling, I say this because the wife was bruised all over. This is not acceptable. She should have been returned in the same condition as she arrived and they should have brought her home. The husband sitting in the mans home for his wife's talk is a huge red flag. He should cut ties with him and take over the domination of his wife. This guy would eventually try to steal his wife. You do not do any of the things this author wrote at the end if you allow your mate to temporarily be used as a slave by another. This whole story is some morons fantasy with no understanding of how bdsm slavery works or is conducted.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

The husband at the beginning says he is not worried about losing his wife because of their love. But at the end she says she has fallen for Cole. They have the husband come to Coles house to talk. This says it all. If the husband doesn't agree with allowing her to continue to see Cole she wouldn't be going home with him. This husband was a fool to allow it or even consider it. His wife being bruised and battered should have set him off. Having a slave for a weekend does not entitle them to mark her body since she loaned out. Cole should have brought her to his home and in the same condition as she arrived. The fact the wife was wanting more time with Cole should have been enough evidenced that things need to end. This fool of a husband in real life would lose her eventually. Obviously the author likes the bad guys to win. Turning the husband into a pathetic loser at the end. The author is probably weak like this.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Cole was upset at thought of losing his play toy. Like an idiot the mans wife fell for the loser and demanded her husband meet her at Cole's house. She is one selfish bitch. She was given a gift by her husband and she demands more. The stupid woman would end up in a nightmare if her husband allowed her to stay because Eric is a twisted POS.

Her husband should have said no and took her selfish ass home made her his slave and took away her being his wife since she doesn't appreciate it. She would end up regretting her demand.

Cole would pay as well. I would ruin his reputation in the BDSM community for overstepping with my wife sending her home marked without my permission. Also for trying to steal my wife. He would have a hard time getting anyone to be his slave again. If he pursued her again my security would teach him his next lesson and see how he likes being dominated by men. But this writer wrote the husband as a fool and wimpy weeklong probably like him.

jimvettejimvette6 days ago

Okay, the husband is a fool. Now, make lemons for them. Have the Cole fortune work for them by setting Mike up with a serious pay bump and nice new job. Turn the Cole's basement into a cushy sex dungeon where all the fun starts and stops. Have Krissy bring a new woman into the fold for Mr Cole to replace her right away, since Cole can't live without a sex slave anymore, may Mary the house servant. Exile the stupid brother as he loses control of himself at a party. He would need to undergo counciling, bringing in another hot sexually emancipated woman (psychologist) to join in the fun, before idiot brother is enslaved and kept naked in chains...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous