All Comments on 'Wife Strips'

by stickyfingers55

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopabout 8 years ago
Nice

Good job. xoxoxoXoxoxoxox Annette

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My wife did that at a strip club once, we had gone to see a girl friend of hers from high school who was a topless dancer. While we were her friend came out, it was rather noisy in there but I noticed they were talking and giggling.

Then her friend had to go on stage for her three song set, and my wife went with her back stage. Next thing I knew, both of them were on the stage, and in short order my wife's breasts were bare to a couple of dozen men hooting and hollering.

It was pretty hot but for the last song the panties come off for awhile, the dangers prance around but don't really do much spreading or anything like that, plus all of them were completely bare down there and my wife is still a full bush.

We stayed for a couple of hours, on the way home I asked her why she didn't do the last song, she said she was bashful about being all hairy when no one else was. I just laughed and told her they would have loved that. She looked at me oddly and when we got home she was all over me. After I teased her about it, told her I should take her more often, but only if she would do the no panties bit also. So far we haven't but I am going to surprise her one of these days, see what happens.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Haha, it was OK. But seriously, what kind of guy gets off on seeing his wife manhandled and fingered.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous