Wife Swap on the High Seas Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She told me about the two nights set aside when submissive women on the island are put on display. She said dominate women and men circulate through them. She said the women have their phone number posted. Once the event ends those interested can call and meet up with the women they wanted to get to know better. She said the events were obviously repeated, but each time small subtle changes were made, such as we had heard about the dance when the women had their hands bound behind them and other times they are not.

Beth's hands on me felt so good. Her touch was both erotic and relaxing as I simply sat there with her touching me. She got serious as she used her fingers to turn my face toward her own. "You remember to treat that girl of yours well. I can tell she is a real keeper and if you are smart you will treat her right. She can make you a very happy man. The days will catch up with her and her friend, when their bodies will not be as sexy as they are now, but you just remember what is on the inside will get even better. It is as plain as day how much she loves you and that will grow stronger as long as you treat her like she deserves to be treated. Never, and I do mean NEVER, take her for granted. That is the one thing that will drive her into the arms of another man, or maybe even another woman, faster than anything you can imagine. Women want their man to appreciate and love them. Trust me, I know from experience after having had some bad husbands."

"Beth, I understand and I will remember what you have said. I sincerely appreciate your words of wisdom. I also appreciate your ability to make my cock feel so damn good. There is magic in your fingers."

"Honey, you need to give me your email address or your phone number. There are no rules that say we have to meet here and never see each other again. I would also like to get to know your wife a lot better."

"I am sure she would like that. If you have something for me to write on, I will give you our contact information. I would really like to keep in contact after we leave."

Beth got a notebook and I wrote both Carla's and my email addresses along with our cell phone numbers then handed the pad back to her. "Do you mind if I get a photo with you honey? I want to remember the man I bought at auction." She was laughing.

"I don't mind at all, in fact I would like that. How do you want us posed?"

"I have some ideas." She was giving me a look like she had some obscene poses in mind. I just smiled and said, I am your slave mistress. I am yours to do with as you want until midnight.

Chapter 19 -- Island Flirting

Erin and I really should have asked the guys if they wanted to be part of the auction, but knowing them as we do I am sure they would have declined. I could tell Mike was enjoying himself when we saw him with the woman who won the auction for him. I really do love my husband he is being such a good sport about it all. He is a wonderful husband and makes me proud to be his wife.

While the boys are busy with their sexual slavery, Erin and I have been busy checking everything out. We were having a blast. Finding the guy I was with last night was proving to be next to impossible. Almost every man we see winks at least at one of us if not both. This has not stopped us from flirting and visiting with the men. It is fun talking to them and watch their eyes roam all over our bodies. A girl likes the confirmation she is desirable.

It is very likely we have even seen him. I know I would know his voice, so my best guess is he will not speak to us, or at least not to me. Not only have the guys been coming onto us, there have been several women who did not hide their interest in us. We even had one woman invite us to a female only party on the beach later this evening. Erin and I are seriously considering attending. The guys will not be finished until midnight and the party starts at 8:00. A party on the beach with a bunch of sexually charged women who are all into other women sounds like fun. For the party, they have arranged for an area to be reserved for just the women. Men can watch from a distance, but they can't come close or disrupt the party.

During our search for my mystery man I had been watching one guy who seemed to have a particularly keen interest in me. I asked Erin if she had noticed him watching. She said she had seen him, but not paid him much attention since a lot of men had been watching us. I had a hunch he might be my mystery guy from last night. I told Erin I was going to check him out and see if it was him. She grinned and asked me if I needed any help. Thinking for a just a brief period I came up with a plan and shared it with her.

I told her all I needed was to be able to hear him talk. If I approached him directly it would most likely scare him away. It was going to be difficult getting close with him watching me so intently. I asked her to circle around and start up a conversation with him. I would wait and once she had him distracted and in a conversation I would slip out and come up behind him so I could hear him talking to her. I was almost certain I would know him from his voice.

Erin left me sitting at our table and made a big deal of waving goodbye. I remained seated sipping my drink. She started talking to the guy. She is so damn cute no guy is able to ignore her. She had his full attention. She worked it so his back was to me giving me a chance to disappear without him noticing I had moved. They were next to a wood screen, similar to a privacy fence. It was just a decorative item, but was perfect to hide behind. I would get on the other side and be able to hear them without either of them seeing me.

It took a while, but I was finally in place. I could hear Erin giggling at something the guy must have said. I listened carefully to hear his voice, but all I could hear was intermittent giggling coming from Erin. Whatever was so funny had her really going.

Chapter 20 -- Mike Learns Unknown Pleasure

Beth had a lot of fun taking the photos of the two of us together. She had me take one photo of her looking up at me with my cock in her mouth. She took the companion photo of me looking up at her with a mouth full of pussy. We took some full length full frontal photos, including one with her pulling up tight on my cock leash as well as some of us kissing. In one we were kissing and her fingers could be clearly seen wrapped tightly around my hard cock. When we were finished she promised to email me copies.

While we were in her room, Beth constantly either had my leash secured to some stationary object or had it in her hand. When in her hand it was constantly under tension. She liked tugging in it and watching my cock and balls jump. She did not pull hard, but just enough to keep me stimulated. It really did feel good when she would be pulling with one hand and stroking me with the other.

"Mistress, I am your slave. What you are doing feels great, but it should be me pleasuring you. Is there some way I can bring you pleasure?"

"You are making me so happy by just being here and allowing me to play with your body. I do enjoy touching a man and watching him react to what I do to him. You just keep those legs spread and give me access to my toys and we will get along just fine."

"Yes ma'am I am yours to do with in whatever manner that pleases you."

"I have an idea for some fun. There is a ladies party down on the beach this evening. Males are prohibited, but I checked and male slaves are permitted to attend as long as they are on their leash, their hands are bound behind their backs and they do not speak. Do you think you can remain quiet regardless of what happens?"

"Yes mistress."

"Good, it might be fun to show my slave off to the other ladies. Mind you, we will have to be back here no later than 10:30 so I can fuck my slave before I have to return you at midnight. Regardless of what happens, you will not be permitted to cum while we are on the beach. That cum belongs to me and I intend to collect it myself."

She stood up and pulled on my leash forcing me to stand. "Turn around and let me take care of those hands before we go."

I turned my back to her and placed my wrists across each other. She said, "Fold them across each other gripping your elbow with the opposite hand. I want them up so the ladies can see your red ass and play with it without your hands getting in the way."

I did as she instructed and felt her wrap a rope around each wrist securing it to just below the elbow of the opposite arm. I did not tell her she didn't have to tie me so tightly since I had no desire to escape. Once finished she turned me back around and smiled, obviously pleased with herself. Pulling on my leash she said, "Let's head out toward the beach and see what is going on at the party. This is a lesbian themed party so you may not get a lot of attention, but it still should be fun. There are very few females on this island who are strictly lesbian. Most are bi-sexual. I am sure they will at least enjoy seeing you and checking out your breeding equipment."

I obediently followed Beth out the door. As we walked along the sidewalks and paths, we met a lot of other guests. With very few exceptions, every female we met stopped and looked at me. Most spoke to Beth, but not one of them spoke to me. They talked to Beth or the person they were with as if I was not even there. It was obvious Beth was well known. A few asked if they could touch me and she always encouraged them to explore my body and enjoy themselves.

This day had been quite an eye opening experience. I admit I like being in control and am almost always the stronger dominating partner when it comes to intimate time with my wife, Erin or any other female. Being the submissive in this situation was quite a different change of pace. I still prefer my traditional role, but was finding this experience enjoyable and a nice change. It was a liberating feeling to just submit to another person and allow the person I was with, Beth, to call the shots. All I had to do was simply go along with whatever Beth said.

Not only did Beth make all the decisions, I had my hands tied securely behind my back. A collar was tightly buckled around my cock and behind my scrotum with a leash attached that Beth enjoyed tugging on. When she would tug on the leash, it pulled my balls forward and my cock upwards. This resulted in me being hard almost the entire time I was with Beth. Although I did not admit it to Beth, I was actually not looking forward to midnight. I could have kept up my servitude as Beth's slave for at least another day or two. She was enjoying walking around and showing me off. When we stopped she found a chair to sit in and I was either kneeling or sitting on the ground next to her chair. I liked it when she had me eating her pussy while she was seated. This kept my face between her legs and I did not have to look at the people passing by. I lost count of how many people Beth gave her permission to when they asked if they could touch me. I could hear them ask, but thankfully did not have to endure the humiliation of looking at them. Most enjoyed stroking my cock. A couple penetrated my ass with their fingers. I distinctly remember hearing a couple voices that was obviously male. They asked Beth if they could touch me. She gave them permission. It was humiliating knowing these two men were fondling me. They asked Beth of they could put their cocks in my ass. I was petrified she was going to grant their request. After all she had not refused anything that had been requested up to this point. I was forever grateful when she told them no. She told them she would love to watch that, but I was not into that sort of thing and she was going to have to deny the request. I really got busy on her pussy to thank her for protecting my virgin hole. She giggled and putted my head. "Oh baby, you are doing such a nice job thanking your Mistress for protecting your asshole from those nice men. That feels really nice and you just keep sucking on your Mistress' pussy like you are doing."

She pushed me back and stood up. A sharp tug on my cock leash let me know she was ready for us to move on. "Come now slave boy, let's go see what those sexy lesbians are up to." I followed slightly behind and to her left as she led the way to the beach that had been reserved for the party. I wondered if Ern and Carla would be there. I certainly hope so.

Chapter 21 -- Identified Carla's Mystery Man

I had made my way to the guy Carla thought might be the guy she was dancing with the previous evening. He was a good looking guy. When I got close I started talking to him. It was easy to divert his attention from Carla to my small tits. I moved to a position that put his back to Carla allowing her to get away from the table without him seeing her. It was fun playing detective as she tried to figure out who she had been with after the dance.

I learned the guy's name was Simon and he was a lot of fun. He had me laughing at his jokes. It is a much different conversation when you are standing talking to a man and you are both totally naked. Like most of the men I had met, he was openly staring at my body. To be honest, I was checking him out at the same time.

"Simon, this is really strange. I have never been at a nudist resort and all these exposed cocks are wonderful." With my hand I motioned toward his hardening cock. "Do you mind?"

"No babe, feel free to check out all the breeding equipment. While you are familiarizing yourself with me, do you mind if I touch that delicious little body of yours?"

"Of course not. I like feeling a strong man's hands on me."

His hands were roaming all over my body and he was whispering in my ear how sexy I was and how he wanted to put his cock in me right then and there. I could not help giggling as he kept talking to me and telling me how hot I was and how much he wanted to slip his cock in me. I could not help but think how surreal this felt. I loved feeling his body against me and feeling his mouth on my ear, but then I realized if he was talking at a whisper Carla would not be able to hear him. She was probably only hearing my giggles. I had to get him talking above a whisper.

"Simon, I wish you could fuck me, but I know they don't allow that here. Why is that?"

"This is not really a true nudist resort. At a nudist resort they have no sex in public, and they also have children around. Here there are no children. At one time it was open sex everywhere, but like all good things some allowed it to get out of hand. That is when they designated the one beach to allow fucking all the time and they started the games at night that allowed intimate adult fun. There are exceptions such as the sex slave days such as the one today. If you make a donation to the charities by buying a sex slave, you can have sex with your purchase anywhere you like and allow others the same privilege."

At least I had him talking and hopefully Carla was hearing this. "I think I understand now. My friend and I are going to the women's party tonight; otherwise I would like to get to know you much better and also get to know this cock. It really looks like it could bring a girl a lot of enjoyment."

"Not to brag, but I have had a lot of women who have confirmed what you are saying. If you don't mind me asking, are you lesbian?"

"Not really. I am more of what you would call bi-sexual. I prefer men, but the soft touch of a woman is very erotic. My friend and I are pretty much only into each other when it comes to girl/girl stuff. Who knows what might happen tonight. We might explore a little and see how we like it." I could feel his hard cock getting even harder and start to pulsate in my hand. "Simon, your cock is getting really hard. Does the thought of two women together turn you on?"

"Yes, incredibly so. I do enjoy watching two women make love as I watch and stroke my cock. It is one of the hottest shows, as far as I am concerned."

"I am not sure how much longer we will be here, but maybe my friend and I can arrange something with you."

"I don't think so. Not that I would not like it, but your friend can't be allowed to hear my voice. Don't tell her, but I fucked the shit out of her last night and it is our little secret as to who I am. I know her, but she had a blindfold on the entire time. I have been watching you two all day from a distance. She is one of the hottest women I have ever fucked and I don't mind telling you that you are just as hot as she is. It is sad I have not had the opportunity to explore your pussy with my cock. I am sure it would be a wonderful experience."

I felt bad for him. "Simon, I will tell you what, let's duck behind this fence and you can put it in me and give me a couple strokes, but you can't cum in me. Would you like that?"

"Are you shitting me? Hell yes I would like that."

He grabbed my wrist and pulled be behind the fence. It occurred to me that Carla may be back there and I may have screwed up everything. When we rounded the corner there was nobody in sight. Simon pushed me over at the waist and was in me in a flash. I felt his hands on my hips as he thrust into me several times. As fast as it started he was gone. I turned around to see his cock covered with my pussy juice.

"Erin, that was wonderful. I have to go to my room and jerk one off before I blow cum all over the sidewalk. Thank you and hopefully I can have another crack at that cunt before you leave."

He gave me a kiss and was heading off toward one of the buildings. Apparently it was the one in which his room was located. As I was watching him, I heard a noise behind me and turned to see Carla. I heard her say, "That was him, wasn't it?"

"Yes, he even admitted it was him with you last night. Did you recognize his voice?"

"You kept giggling, but yes, I heard him and was pretty sure it was him even before he confessed. Guess I should have removed my blindfold last night. He is a good looking guy, and that cock. It felt fantastic, but looks even better in person. Did you touch it?"

I had to grin. "Yea I did. He was so hard and I felt sorry for him. I also wanted to feel it. He put it in me for a few strokes, but I told him not to cum in me. I did not want cum dripping out of me at the party tonight."

"Speaking of the party, we better head that way. Erin, I love you so much. You are such a sexy little thing. Are we going to be exclusive, or try just go with the flow?"

Erin thought about it for just a second when she said, "I like going with the flow. We need to let our hair down and have fun. I love eating your pussy, but tonight is our opportunity to try out others. If nobody is interesting, we still have each other."

"Well girlfriend, let's go and get us some beach pussy."

Chapter 22 -- The Girl/Girl Party

Erin and I walked holding each other's hand as we headed to the beach we were told had been set aside for the girl/girl party. Erin asked me if I had been thinking about what the guys were doing. I told her I had thought a lot about their day. I told her how much I admired them for going along with what we had volunteered them to do. I told her how anxious I was to talk to them and see how they liked their day.

We both agreed this vacation is over the top as far as being erotic and exciting. We laughed as we recalled how the guys had been complaining about how bored they were before the vacation. There was little doubt in our minds they had never dreamed of a vacation like the one we were now experiencing.

Erin and I had talked about how we expected our lives to change once the week ended and we were back home. We laughed as we recalled making the spare keys for each of our husbands before we left on vacation. Our plan was for me to give Sam a key and Erin to give Mike a key to their house.