Wife Swap on the High Seas Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were both pretty sure our plans for the vacation would be a big his and the men would be anxious to visit their "Cruise Wife" on a regular basis. We both agreed we expected we were going to be seeing each other as couples a lot more now. Previously we got together on the weekends. Erin and I were together a lot more often, but the boys had not known about this. We agreed to look for other opportunities to spice up our lives back home.

As we approached the beach we saw a sign. It read, "Beach reserved for girl/girl party. Only men allowed are those sex slaves purchased during auction this morning. All slaves must be on their cock/ball leash. Men attending must be secured as published are not to speak."

Erin and I looked at each other in surprise. She was the first to speculate, "I wonder if the boys will be here tonight? Did you know the men from the slave auction would be permitted to attend?"

"Yea, if you remember Allison made mention of it during the auction, but I have no idea how it will go. I am sure it will be fun. I wonder what they mean by them having to be secured."

We were so excited we hugged each other and shared a kiss. Still holding her hand I told Erin, "Come on babe, let's have us some fun!"

We headed over a sand dune and saw at least 40 other women. Most were talking or playing with a beach ball at the water's edge. We looked around to see if we saw the boys or any men. We didn't spot any, but figured it was still early. We headed to one of the bars that had been set up in one of several Tiki huts.

We were sitting sipping our drinks when Erin spotted the woman who had bought Mike. At first I was trying to figure out what was going on when I finally realized Mike's arms were folded and apparently tied behind his back. The woman who bought him was pulling him along with the leash we had locked to his cock and balls. After all, the sign did say "secured" and this must be what they were talking about. We decided to keep our distance and observe what happened.

Things were beginning to liven up as more and more women drifted into the area. We heard someone on a loudspeaker and quickly identified the voice as that of Allison. She was getting some games started. One that interested us was a Twister tournament. Twister is a lot of fun and we figured doing it with other naked women would ensure we would meet others in a very personal way.

I wanted to play the games, but I also wanted to see what Mike was doing, or rather what was being done to him. "Erin, you go ahead I want to watch you and Mike."

Erin gave me a grin, "Something tells me you want to watch Mike more than you do me."

"Honey, I am sorry. I just want to see what happens to Mike, but you know I love watching your sexy ass."

"You don't need to apologize to me. I totally understand. I am tempted to sit here with you, but I see you could use some time by yourself. I will go and see if I can get my face in some sexy thing's pussy. I do want an update on Mike when I get back, and I would like to know you are playing with that sexy little clit while you watch both of us."

She knew me so well. I shot her a sexy smile and said, "It is a deal baby."

I watched Erin as she headed off toward the games. As I watched her wiggle her ass heading to the games, it occurred to me it was no wonder Mike enjoyed fucking her so much. I was not the least bit jealous, because I knew he loved me and we have a great sex life as well as enjoy other things than just sex. I loved being fucked by Sam; however, Sam was no threat to the relationship Mike and I shared.

It was fascinating watching Beth pull my husband around the beach by the leash fastened tightly around his breeding tools. I could see he was as hard as I had ever seen him. Most likely it was due to her constant tugging, teasing, and him being surrounded by naked women. I saw that not many of the women were paying Mike much attention. After all this was a lesbian party. I saw one couple evidently ask Beth something and saw her smile and nod her head evidently giving her consent to whatever they had asked.

Beth said something to Mike. He needed help as she assisted him in laying on his back on the sand. His cock was at about a 45 degree angle pointing toward his head. The women took turns kneeling on each side of Mike's head and lowering their pussies onto his mouth. While he was eating the pussy of one the couple would be kissing and making out with each other. From my vantage point, it appeared he worked on each until the one on his face would have an orgasm then they would switch places. As this was going on Beth was sitting in a chair at his feet, playing with his leash and running her toes over his cock and balls. I was tempted to go over and take a turn on his face, but decided to stay where I was and watch.

I glanced back and forth between the Twister tournament and watching Beth as she used her feet to play with Mike. It was fun watching her use her feet to stimulate him. She appeared to be having a lot of fun letting other women squat over his face and have him lick them to an orgasm.

Erin was advancing in the Twister tournament. Her small frame along with her ability to twist and turn with ease seemed to give her an advantage over her opponents. It was fun watching the women get into some of the strangest positions. It was pretty common to see one of them with their face planted between the legs of their opponent or pressed up against the other woman without a care as to what body parts were in contact.

They started out with fifteen game mats. As Allison called the limb and color they would scramble to get in position first. It was now down to twelve contestants. I was yelling and clapping trying to support Erin. As I sat there an older woman came up and began talking to me. She introduced herself as Patricia. She asked who I was cheering on and watched with me. We got to talking and she asked me if I wanted to go over to the beach and get one of the mats they had laid out for people to lie on. I wanted to watch Erin, but she appeared to have it well under control. The chance to talk to this woman intrigued me and she was very attractive. There was no illusion on my part that she simply wanted to chat. I was pretty sure if I went with her it would not be long before I would learn what her pussy tasted like.

I told her I would like to get better acquainted. She smiled and took my hand helping me off the bar stool on which I had been sitting. I felt her hand on my waist as she led me to a spot she had picked out. It was near the water, but off away from most of the others. As we walked she made small talk and I felt her hand slip from my waist to my ass cheeks. When we got to the mat she wanted, we stood looking at each other. "Honey you are a cute little thing. I have a thing for petite women. That is what attracted me to you when I first saw you. Would you like to get in the water?"

I felt her fingers playing with one of my nipples. It felt really nice and it was exciting being with this woman I had just met. In answer to her question I simply nodded my head. She smiled and led me to the water. We walked into the warm Caribbean water until we were about waist deep. I turned toward Patricia and was surprised by her taking me in her arms and kissing me. I did not fight her and let myself relax and enjoy the moment. Our tongues fought with each other as I could not get enough of this woman. She had a firm body and was several inches taller than me. She probably outweighed me by at least 50 or 60 pounds. She had dark hair that was cut short in contrast to my much longer hair. Her hair was cute and was cut to a little below her ears.

We stood close together in the water talking and every now and then kissing. I was running my fingers through her pubic hair gently tugging on it. Her hand was between my legs. She was commenting on how much she liked the softness of my bald pussy lips. She kept rubbing me between my thighs. It did feel good, but I had to laugh to myself. It was as if she had never felt a waxed pussy before. Who know, maybe she hadn't. I could feel her finger penetrate me now and then in both my pussy and my ass.

I was on the edge and about ready to scream. "Patricia, you have me so worked up. I either need to cum or taste your pussy."

"Honey, of those two choices, I think I opt for letting you eat my pussy." She smiled and pulled her hand back, evidently not wanting to make me cum too early. She pulled me tightly against her pressing our breasts together as she kissed me. When she broke the kiss she lifted me into her arms and carried me out of the water laying me on the mat.

This was a lot different than when Erin and I were together. She and I are about the same size, but this larger woman was definitely in control and knew what she wanted. We lay on the mat and kissed a little, then I slid down to rest between her legs. She spread her legs wide and using both hands held her lips apart. "Honey, suck on my clit. I want to feel you suck on me and make me cum." I did not hesitate to dive in and begin licking her cleft from just to the front of her asshole to her clit. Her hands were on my head controlling the pressure of my mouth against her. After being in the water I figured her juices would be washed away, but that was not the case, or else her secretions were flowing so heavily I could easily taste her.

She tasted different than Erin. Not worse or better, just different. Out conversation had suddenly become one sided with her doing all the talking as she told me what she liked and how much she wanted me to eat her. My mouth was full of sweet pussy so I was not doing any talking. A hairy pussy was okay, but I liked Erin's bald cunt much better. Erin and I had gone together the day before we left to get a Brazilian waxing. As I was licking Patricia I felt her hands tighten on my head and pull me tight against her pussy as her thighs squeezed tight against the sides of my head. I was happy I had brought her to an intense orgasm. As it eased her thighs relaxed and she pulled me up to give me a kiss.

"Baby, that was amazing. I really need that and you did it so well. Let me taste you now."

"I would really like that, but do you mind if we go see how Erin is doing. I also want to show you her husband. He was in the slave auction this morning and the woman who bought him has him here with her."

"That sounds like fun, please lead the way."

I took Patricia's hand in mine and headed back to the Tiki bar. I pointed Mike out to her. I located Erin in the Twister tournament and saw she had not been disqualified. She appeared to be holding her own.

Patricia saw Mike and started laughing. "The poor guy doesn't have a chance, but it does look like he is enjoying himself. It looks like those girls squatting over his face are enjoying themselves. Beth is giving his cock and balls a workout with that leash and her feet."

"You know the woman who has him?"

"Yea, she is a very close friend of mine. Come on, I will introduce you."

Patricia took my hand and led me over to the scene I had been watching. I really did not want to go over there. I was afraid Mike might say something. Since I had not talked to Mike lately I was not aware Beth knew the truth regarding me actually being Mike's wife instead of Erin.

"Beth, you bitch give the poor guy a break."

Beth looked up and saw Patricia and me standing there. "You old whore, what are you doing with this pretty little thing? She is much too sexy for you."

I was a little shocked at the way they were talking to each other. I thought Patricia said they were friends. Just about that time Beth stood up and gave Patricia a bear hug and they kissed.

Patricia saw the look on my face and started laughing. "It is okay honey. Honest, we really are very good friends. Beth, I want you to meet my newest best friend, Carla. She is a fantastic pussy eater. Carla, this is Beth."

Beth looked at me and gave me a smile. I was not sure what is was, but I did know Beth knew something of which I was not aware. Beth pulled me close and gave me a hug while whispering in my ear, "Honey, I know you are my slave's wife and your secret is safe with me." She relaxed her hug and kissed my lips.

Beth held my hand as she spoke to Patricia. "I met this lovely creature earlier today. She was with my slave's wife. I believe his wife's name is Erin. Isn't that right honey?"

I answered saying, "Yes that is correct."

She then asked, "Didn't I see her in the Twister tournament? I think she may win it. For such a petite little thing she is doing great. I was just sitting here watching everything going on while I amused myself with my new toy." She looked down at Mike who was busy working on the bald pussy pressing on his mouth.

I was thankful she was maintaining the story we were telling and answered, "Yea, she is doing great."

Beth looked down on the sand at Mike who was still eating pussy. She tugged his leash making his cock and balls jump. "Carla, reach down and check out that beautiful cock. You have to feel how hard that cock is. And those balls, they are magnificent. I have been enjoying him all day. Go ahead, but please don't let him cum. I plan to have him put all that cum in my cunt before I have to return him to Erin."

Both Beth and Patricia watched as I knelt down and took Mike's cock and balls in my hands. I checked the collar and found it to be even tighter than it looked. I had buckled it on tight, but he was not hard then. Now with his cock and balls swollen so nicely, it was very tight. Not only was the collar tight, his cock was hard and covered with slick pre-cum. I licked it off my fingers and smiled up at Beth and Patricia. I then used my index finger to collect more of his pre-cum and stood up offering it to Patricia. She took my finger into her mouth and licked my finger clean.

"That really is good, isn't it? Tell me do you and Erin trade husbands?"

"We hadn't before this trip, but I think things are going to be different when we get home. Let's say this trip has really expanded our sexual boundaries."

Beth was excited. "Carla, when you see Erin you have to tell her what I did to Mike. Take a close look under his ass." I had noticed his arms were no longer folded high on his back, but they were still behind him. Kneeling down between his legs I lifted his balls to see his ass. His arms looked like his wrists were now tied together allowing his hands to hang much lower on his back. With his arms secured in this manner I could see he had a finger inserted deep in his own ass. I looked up at Beth and asked, "Did he do that on his own?"

"Oh honey, heavens no. He would not do it on his own. He likes being told what to do. I told him to do it and told him that finger better stay in there until I tell him he can pull it out. It is so much fun. He can't help but stimulate his own prostate. I bet Erin will have fun with him when she gets him back. I do believe he has learned a lot about his submissive side today."

"Beth, that is hot! How did you get him to do that?"

"Honey he is my slave and will do as I tell him. He knows if he wants to have a chance at my cunt, he will do as he is told. I do need to see you and Erin and show you some things I have learned he likes done to him. He told me Erin has never done to him any of the stuff we did this afternoon." She looked around as if to see if anyone was listening and in a quiet voice Mike could not hear said, "Just between us girls, I don't know if you and Erin knew it, but this boy has quite an impressive submissive streak in him. He likes a woman to take control and even likes a little pain. I put him through some pretty rough treatment earlier and he had a tremendous orgasm." In an even softer voice, she leaned in close and said, "Honey, you have a keeper here. If you ever want to be a little more dominate and take the time to learn to train him right, your relationship could really change. I think you would enjoy it and I know he will. If you would like to learn more, bring him and come see me tomorrow. I would love to show you what we did earlier. I am pretty sure he was shocked to learn he enjoyed it so much."

"Thanks Beth. You can count on us being there tomorrow. Make sure he has your building and room number. I will have him bring Erin and me over tomorrow. Is morning good for you?"

"Sure is honey. I am going to take him back to my room now. I have not had him in my cunt yet. I want to feel that hard cock in me and I do need to get that load of cum out of him before I give him back. He really has been a lot of fun and was a really good sport about the stuff I had him do today. He even likes being humiliated a little. I really envy you and Erin. You should try to get back here again if you can. It sounds like you are having a lot of fun."

"Yes we are. This place is fantastic." Motioning to Mike I said, "I hope you make sure he takes care of you properly."

"Dear, you can count on that. If not, I have a flogger for his balls. It is small, but when applied to their sensitive balls, they really pay attention and do as they are told."

She was laughing as she pulled on Mike's leash making him stand. She did not help him other than pulling on the leash attached to his cock and balls. He had a hard time standing with his hands behind his back. I saw that he had to pull his finger out to use his hands to help him stand. Beth looked behind him. She jerked hard on his leash. "Your finger is not in your ass. Did you not understand me when I told you earlier what I expected and that you were not to remove that finger unless I gave you permission?"

Mike looked at me and I could see he was embarrassed I was witnessing this. I saw a grimace on his face and realized he had just put his finger back in his ass. Beth looked again and said, "That is much better. We need to be going. It is time for me to milk all that cum out of you and you better have that finger plugging you all the way back to the room. Do you understand?"

"Yes Mistress."

"Good!" She jerked the leash as Patricia and I watched her lead him away.

"So that is your friend's husband?"

"Yea, he really is a nice guy. He is also the Captain of our boat."

"Honey, you would not lie to your new lover would you?"

"I don't understand, what do you mean?"

"You know very well what I mean. I can tell by the look on your face and how you watched him. I don't know much, but what I do know is that is not Erin's husband. Would you like to tell me about it?"

"Patricia, let's go find a mat to lie on. This is going to be a long story and I want to be a little more relaxed as I tell it." Patricia took my hand and we headed off toward the beach mats.

I saw that Erin was by herself and waved at her. When she saw me a huge smile appeared on her face. We were walking toward each other and met near several empty beach mats.

"Patricia, I want you to meet my best friend, Erin. Erin this is Patricia, my new friend." The two women shook hands.

Before we started talking about the subject at hand, I asked Erin about the Twister tournament. She told us that she ended up in second place in the tournament and that the winner of the tournament claimed her as the prize. She said the girl who won was a tall woman with caramel color skin. From the way she talked it was clear they had enjoyed each other and Erin had tasted another pussy. I was disappointed I had missed watching the two of them.

Getting back to the topic we had started to discuss, I asked Patricia, "Do you mind if Erin joins us? After all what were are about to discuss involves her as well."

"Honey I may look stupid, but I would be absolutely crazy to refuse an invitation to get to know this little cutie. Let's just take this mat and you can start to enlighten me on the plot to this whole story."