Wife Swap on the High Seas Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MichaelsD82
MichaelsD82
1,168 Followers

We lay on the blanket for quite some time as I began telling Patricia what was really going on with us switching spouses on the boat and carrying that over to the island. Erin filled in details here and there. Patricia even got Erin to eat her pussy as I told part of the story. I explained to Erin that Patricia had figured it out and wanted the story. I told both of them what Beth had whispered in my ear about knowing the score regarding me being Mike's wife.

"What I don't understand is how both you and Beth figured it out so easily and quickly."

"Honey, that was easy. All we had to do was watch you. We would have to be blind to not see the love you two share. I can't really describe it, but it is unmistakable if you are paying attention. Your secret is safe with Beth and me. I think it is hot and hope the four of you have lots of fun. Life is much to short and you should enjoy it while you are young and able to do so. Those boys of yours are very fortunate men."

It was getting late and both Erin and I wanted to be back at the auction stage when Mike and Scott were returned. We exchanged email addresses, kissed Patricia good-bye. We told her if we didn't see her again before we left that we would be sure to keep in touch. We had a three way hug and then headed off toward the stage.


Continued in Part 5...

MichaelsD82
MichaelsD82
1,168 Followers