All Comments on 'Wife Swap on the High Seas Pt. 06'

by MichaelsD82

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
pegmehrdpegmehrdalmost 7 years ago

I really love this story about getting to share a friends wife. I'm really looking forward to you continuing this story and see just how the key swapping works out. Thanks again! Happy writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Read this straight through

Once I got started, I couldn't stop until reaching this point. You HAVE to continue with it. I can't wait to see how the rest of the cruise goes and the key swap. Do they go together to buy the Clothing Optional?

WoodsLord_3540WoodsLord_3540almost 6 years ago
Great hot

An underwater Gangbang? What a concept! You described it well, Carla secured and waiting for the next. Are you a diver? You included some nice details.

I've seen videos of blowjobs in a pool. In my imagination, I thought to see the white cum swirling around her pussy and ass, as the cocks slipped out of her, as that is a very interesting sight.

kiteareskitearesover 5 years ago
And again

Getting confused over especially Mike and Carla, but all 4 really.

<spoiler alert!! - don't blame me you were warned>

When she nearly drowned, I understand the passionate kiss to the guy who just happened to be in her and saw her difficulty and did as any diver would. But after that I would have thought Mike would have wanted to and Carla would have wanted to be with each other.

Both couples have said the same or similar - "I would not trade <insert other's spouse> fucking me for anything, but in the end, <my spouse> is the one I love." It just sounds off - anything? including your spouse?

At least Mike had some sense (having allowed his wife into a dangerous situation, another thing you like your primary men to do) and suggested limiting the swapping at home to separate houses and a couple of times a week.

Still enjoying the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Name swapping

First love the story. In this section you keep flipping Carla’s name from Carla to Claire. Just thought I point that out so it could be fixed. Otherwise I really like the story and the flow of it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous