All Comments on 'Wife Swap on the High Seas Pt. 07'

by MichaelsD82

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
kiteareskitearesover 5 years ago
Contradicting themselves

"you will tell me all about what happened and how it felt" except about the blindfold dance....

A lot of the times Mike has said "I don't care" about the activities Carla is taking part in, this sounds awful. At the very least he should care for her enjoyment and safety.

It was good to see them taking a break and communicating and reconnecting, so often in these types of stories these most vital ingredients are missed. While not erotic, I personally find them enhancing the activities that go one as you get some insight into their thought processes.

I am starting to find some of Sam's comments a little disrespectful and would have a quiet word if I were Mike, things like 'fucking her whenever I want', 'dipping my cock every chance I get'. It comes across to me as what Sam wants regardless of the others, Sam expects to get.

You cheated a bit, using 3 pages to pretty much review what had already been done, though it was nice to get some of their thoughts.

Polyamory, interesting, wonder where that will go.

Love Nyotaimori :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous