All Comments on 'Wife Swap on the High Seas Pt. 08'

by MichaelsD82

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
pe1erpe1erover 6 years ago
Hope for a sequel

Another excellent part and a lovely ending to an excellent story (although I'm a bit uncertain about why the pirates were added into the story, or how believable that is).

I hope there is a sequel featuring these four, plus the other people they met on their cruise, particularly the island.

WoodsLord_3540WoodsLord_3540almost 6 years ago
Excellent

MichaelsD82,

I'm very glad to have discovered your works. This is a very good tale, a wonderful adventure. Your use of the island introduced some nice elements that the reader would have missed had the principles remained on the boat the entire trip.

I've come to admire the long works, as there is time to really enhance the story. I've enjoyed your shorter works but mostly your two multi chapter stories. I did hope that you are inspired to be writing another. But as for the four in this tale might I suggest a series of vignettes detailing their further life. I'd like to see you describe both husbands doing one of the wives. I'm sure you'd do a DP justice.

Thanks.

MarriedkinkylifeMarriedkinkylifeover 5 years ago
Great series!

I sent you a private note, but I did want to say I enjoyed this series. Well done.

kiteareskitearesover 5 years ago
Mixed feelings

Overall I enjoyed the story.

I think the pirate part could have been skipped without any loss to the story. It felt like drama for drama's sake and Mike could have injured his arse getting off the boat and falling over.

I felt there was more disrespect for Mike, he had taken a bullet for them all, accidental or otherwise. Between friends I would have expected plenty of ribbing, but Sam was insistent in word and action that he would not hold back until Mike had healed, rather than offer to hold back and let Mike insist. I also felt the Carla asking Sam to help her learn to deepthroat was a bit much too, apart from the internet Erin and the double dildo could have done the job, allowing her husband to be the 1st in her throat.

Carla and Erin, Erin and Mike, Mike and Carla have all spoken to the others of falling in love and there seems to be a real tenderness in those relationships, Sam on the other hand seems to be more detached. Add to that Sam refusing to take part in the BDSM games, it could work 2 ways he will become the dominant person and the others dancing to his tune and if he has that 'use' streak in him, could end up using Mike's submissive traits to turn him into a cuckold and Carla's to allow it to happen. Mike has already mentioned his concerns about Carla seeing him as a wimp, but doing some of the things one might expect of a cuckold, she said she did not. Or he would get the arse at the growing feelings and pull back, possibly taking Erin with him, whether she stayed or went would be another thing entirely.

It is a very confusing dynamic you have created and could probably do with a follow up to sort it all out.

Oh one thing that was totally out of order and nearly ended with a 1* for this....Mike using Sam's razor, DISGUSTING!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Perfect story

I absolutely loved this story. Awesome!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I enjoyed the story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous