Wife Told Me How She Cheated on Me

Story Info
Wife details how she cheated on her husband.
6k words
3.02
57.2k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Josh, and the story you are about to read changed my life. In good ways and bad. I am 31 years old, recently wedded of 2.5 years, to a beautiful and sweet woman named Erika. She is a very special person to me, and I have loved and worked hard to keep her happy to this day. I have a good job, making over $100,000 per year which has allowed Erika to stay at home the past year so she can focus more on some of her passions like volunteering, and dance. Today she is packing for her friend's wedding, that's she's a bridesmaid for, located in the Northeast. She is leaving tomorrow.

I am about 5'11, caucasian, tan, a fairly built 175 pounds and by most standards a good looking guy. Erika is also white, 5'4, 105 pounds, light auburn hair, fair skin, large 36C breasts, a nice small round ass, skinny waist with nice hips. Definitely an attractive woman. For context... deep down over the years I have struggled with confidence issues that reveal itself in more situations than most would think. Which in-particular over the past year has affected our activities in the bedroom. Somewhat negatively.

In my humble opinion though, I still feel our sex life is pretty decent. We fuck around 5-6 times per month. Mostly in the missionary, and her on top positions. She is hard to get off, and has become used to making excuses to me on why she can't orgasm / climax... probably just to make me feel better. Ha. We do not have oral sex anymore, not sure why, and with some recent stamina issues I can't last more than 6-7 minutes per time, at a pretty slow pace.

Even though Erika never said anything, I could tell that my stamina issues were beginning to frustrate her. So, behind her back, I saw a sex therapist about how to improve things physically between Erika and I.

He asked about our early relationship sex life, prior to marriage. I told him we were a couple of crazy kids then, having sex, oral, or both pretty much every night we saw each other. Then he asked for details.

I was a little embarrassed at first, but I opened up and was able to talk about it. I went into specific ways she used to perform blowjobs on me, my technique on how I would go down on her, the other sex positions we used to engage in. Standing up facing each other with my hands underneath her little round ass (one of her favorites, that she suggested) reverse cowgirl, on her back with 1 leg up, etc... I have a slightly above average sized penis, around 6.5" in length and average width. Not too shabby, right?

He said that was all good, but he noticed that I left out every man's favorite position. Doggystyle, with her on all fours, or standing up from behind with my hands on her hips. He said the fact I wasn't pursuing this position could be due to a lack of confidence. He also said that even though I established a decent level of intimacy and sensitivity with her, women also need their men to be in control & take charge from time to time.

So I thought about it, and yes, we used to engage in that type of sex from time to time... but not nearly as much halfway through our dating relationship & hardly ever during our married years. He pursued the topic and then asked me why? I told him I didn't know. Maybe because I would cum too quickly. But I knew it was a different answer... she never got off once in that position with me. Ever. I would try different variations, different speeds, dirty talk... nothing could coax any enthusiasm out of her. I mean, come on... who doesn't like to fuck their girl doggystyle? She just seemed very bored and disinterested.

He then asked if she ever praised me during sex? For example, does she compliment how i'm making her feel? Does she compliment my penis? Anything like that? I replied occasionally in the early days, but not at all lately. He said there is a chance that she is actually getting bored, that my lack of initiative was taking a negative toll, and that it was good we were having this talk so I could get things back on track. Our appointment then ended & we parted ways on that note. It was an interesting point, and I needed to think about it more.

After Erika went to bed that night, I started drinking. I poured some Crown Royal into a glass with some ice & fell into some deep thoughts. I thought more about the therapist's question, for hours. And then out of nowhere, it hit me! LIKE A TON OF BRICKS!! I couldn't believe it.

Prior to dating Erika, I did not have a ton of sexual experience. I only had sex with 4 different females for a grand total of something like 25 times. Erika had more experience. She had a boyfriend for 2 years, who broke up with her. And even though she had only had sex with 3 other different guys, she had mentioned a couple things that subconsciously struck a chord with me. The first being that she had sex probably 250 times with her boyfriend (makes sense, both were early 20's & in college + recently graduated). 10 times as much compared to my total.

She said her other partners weren't anything too special, and cut them off after a few times. And there were a handful of other guys that she didn't sleep with, just blowjob or handjob. She did not cheat though.

I then started to recap details about what she slipped / revealed to me over the years about her sexual experiences. One detail was absolutely striking. She told me that she had to use lube every time she had sex with that boyfriend. WHAT??? Who has to use lube every time they have sex, when they're healthy & attractive, and in their early 20's???

Then, connecting the dots more, I vaguely remembered one day coming home drunk. And then for some reason, in that exact moment, I was able to specifically recall every detail from that night, over 4 years ago! Like some kind of epiphany!

I remembered that I felt like snooping through her text messages. While snooping, I noticed she had kept her boyfriend's phone number and texts between the two of them. Weird. After scrolling a little I noticed there were slutty text exchanges, which I didn't want to read at first. But being a little tipsy my curiosity got the better of me. Three in particular stood out:

The first was about her bragging about the size of his dick to her friends. And that she needed lube so he could shove it in to fuck her! She said it was huge, at least 9 inches long & thick, and that she was lucky her boyfriend had such a big penis and knew exactly what to do with it.

That same text message revealed her saying his dick was so big that her jaw was sore again after giving him a blowjob in his car (while driving) on the way to a friend's house. Just like all the other times she went down on him at each other's apartments, parties, parent's houses, etc:

Erika: "OMG. My jaw is sore from sucking your dick again :) How do you walk around with that thing??"

Ex Boyfriend: "You know you like it."

Erika: "I do like it. All my friends are jealous. I told them what you're packing and now I have to keep them away from you :) It gets sore like every time I go down on you... which is a lot obviously :) Did you like what I did to your balls with my tongue??"

Ex Boyfriend: "Gotta go, I want to come over and fuck you later tonight though."

Erika: "You better! I'll be waiting for you... on all 4's with a condom in my hand."

The next ones were unbelievable. Very graphic for the Erika that I knew. It was about her telling, her then boyfriend, how many times she would orgasm specifically while he fucked her from behind. Bingo!

Erika: "Why does it feel so amazing when you fuck me from behind like you do??? I can't stop thinking about what you did to me last night. And all the other nights for that matter :)"

Ex Boyfriend: "Because you're my little slut, and my big dick makes you cum since I can last longer than everyone else you've ever been with"

Erika: "That's for sure! Last night when you fucked me from behind, standing up, in front of the dresser mirror was so hot! Watching you give it to my naked body... I seriously lost it the last 5 minutes when you were making eye contact with me :) You're amazing :)"

Ex Boyfriend: "What about a couple times ago on your bed? The fucking neighbors were banging on the wall telling you to pipe down.

Erika: "I know, I'm sorry baby! Everything you did to me that night was fucking amazing. How can you give it to me so hard for so long in doggystyle??? Nobody else can. I seriously wanted you to fuck me like that until 6am. I'm obsessed with you and your huge dick when you fuck me this way :)"

She went on to say that he was the only one who could fuck her like that and get her off. She said she loved feeling controlled in that position while he gave it to her. Even more, her roommates regularly thought a hardcore porno was on high volume when he came over to fuck her! After several instances of intense screaming, her roommates actually spied on them once just to see how a pretty, shy girl like Erika would get off so hard with him. They were a little jealous too, especially after Erika talked up his endowment and stamina to them. After all, her roommates were sexually active & were not experiencing anything like that in their own love lives. So the next time Erika's boyfriend came over, her two female friends, extremely curious, slightly creeked the door open and saw Erika enjoying sex with her boyfriend. He was speaking to her, saying:

Ex Boyfriend: "You're going to clean my apartment tomorrow before I get back from class, right? I came home today and it was dirty."

Erika: "Yes. Yes baby! I'm sorry I didn't do it today baby! Oh God fuck me baby!"

Ex Boyfriend: "Good. You're going to keep doing those butt exercises for me, right? I want to look down and see that ass bounce more than I'm seeing now"

Erika: "Yes baby! I'll keep doing them. I want you to like my ass baby! Oh God! Don't fucking stop baby!"

She was screaming in agreement as he was tugging on her auburn colored hair and sucking / licking her ears from behind. Super intense, and controlling. Then, to paraphrase, she proceeded to text that he could fuck her from behind anytime he wanted, she was his little slut, and that her pussy was all his since he had the ability to hold-off from cumming while giving it to her that way so hard. She said no guys can hold their cum as long as he can while fucking that hard. He then texted back how sexy her ass looked the previous night when he bent her over the bathroom sink & fucked her, acknowledging her butt exercises she had been doing. She sent a "winky face" emoji reply saying she wanted it again the exact same way that night, but after sucking his dick first.

I was becoming a little depressed... she never talked that way with me before. As if I didn't have enough evidence already, it seemed this boyfriend could take her places sexually that I just couldn't.

The third exchanges were equally wild. She followed up her spying roommates text with another, saying she loved when her boyfriend, specifically while fucking her from behind, would complain about things she did or didn't do that pissed him off! This is unbelievable, just like the above message I just read! She loves it when he bitches at her during sex?? As he's fucking her... he would lecture her & bitch about things like to not to embarrass him in front of his friends. She would scream loudly in agreement. He would tell her not to take so long getting ready before going out, or not to use a certain tone of voice with him while just pounding her ass cheeks from behind. And she liked that??? Always leaning towards her, close to her ears so he could lick & bite them between instructions.

That was the key, Erika loved when you licked or nibbled on her ears during sex. The message even detailed how he told her to cover his apartment rent! While he's fucking her! It referenced him pounding her doggystyle after her 11:30am class on some weekday and he said she needs to pay his rent... and she agrees and cuts him a check that same afternoon! She said nobody could make her feel like that because of how big his penis was, and because he could fuck so hard & for such a long time. Remember, I'm drunk reading these... so it makes sense that I would bury such details deep inside my brain.

Fast forward, Erika is now on a plane to her friend's wedding in the Northeast. I can't go because I have too much work to catch up on. As I'm home, kind of laughing to myself... I GET HIT WITH ANOTHER TON OF BRICKS!! Her college boyfriend knows the groom, and it's very possible he could be at the wedding!! I proceeded to laugh for about 5-10 seconds, not believing everything I had put my mind through the past 12 hours & forgetting this detail.

I couldn't stop thinking about the two of them being at the same event, with me not there. And my feelings were changing rapidly from irony / not really caring, to a little jealous & angry, and then shockingly, a little erotic. What if they have a conversation that leads one thing to another? What if they talk about their relationship days... and how maybe it's possible they get together again for old time sake?

The Erika I know is a good girl & not the cheating type. But she's pretty sexual, and after coming to the realization that I'm not getting it done for her as her married man, she can't be too happy with where things currently are between us physically. She's sexy, and has a lot to offer physically in a relationship. So there I was, a normal guy home, alone, with nothing but my recent twisted thoughts to keep me company. I couldn't sleep.

She didn't call me for the entire 2.5 days she was at the wedding. Oh my god.

Her friend picked her up at the airport & dropped her off home Sunday night. I knew the moment she walked in the front door that she had done something. She was very stand-offish. Not sad, depressed, or upset... just removed. I asked why she didn't call & she said that she forgot her charger. FORGOT HER CHARGER?? We're married! she could have easily called me from a friends phone or the hotel lobby. So we went to sleep that night, without saying a word to each other.

The next day, I get a text from her saying she needs to talk to me about something important. Wow. I said ok... and that we could talk over dinner tonight at the house. She asked if she could speak with me now, and if I could come home from work early. I could tell this was going to be significant. When I got home, she looked like she had cried a little earlier that afternoon. She also looked like she'd had a couple drinks. Here it goes.

I asked her what was wrong? She told me she loved me, and that she wanted me to know that she made a mistake. I asked, what mistake? And then it happened. She told me her old boyfriend was a groomsman at the wedding, and that they spent a lot of time together the first 2 days pre-wedding, and that after the reception she had sex with him. I yelled! I asked her how she could do this to me? She kept apologizing, saying she was drunk & didn't know why she did what she did, and that she cared about me. I told her she was a whore & left.

Little did she know, I wasn't nearly as upset as it looked. Unbelievably, I was actually a little turned on after being able to recount her old text message exchanges with him... and drove myself crazy thinking about how this guy could get her off.

That night & next morning, not knowing where to go, I stayed in a hotel, alone. Up all night of course. She texted & called asking me to come home, and how she had to know how I thought this would affect our relationship moving forward. I went home. She was there, looking sexy in her tight black yoga pants with some type of sexy underwear on underneath. Being manipulative, I told her the only way I could get over this is if she shared with me every. single. specific. detail of what he did to her & what she did to him.

I wasn't looking for a means to get over her cheating, but more so details to satisfy my own thoughts! What was happening to me!?!? Am I some kind of closet cuck???? WTF???? I'm a good-looking, successful guy with some real things going for me. Shockingly, she agreed & said she would tell me everything she did, said and felt with him. Because she loved me.

Trying to make me feel better, she prefaced the conversation saying this interlude was nothing like the way her and I have sex. I know her intentions were good when she said this... but it ending up making me feel extremely emasculated. She said both her and her boyfriend got off on a submissive style of sex, and that's how they did it all the time as a couple. She said it was just his personality, what she liked at the time, and that it fit the dynamic of their relationship. She complimented my compassion & sensitivity... but really what she was telling me was that I wasn't being "man enough" with her in the bedroom. It was too easy to read between the lines. And what she's really needed, for a while now, was someone who can take charge and lay down the law on her ass.

So Erika, slightly drunk but perfectly coherent, said after they had been re-acquainted, that he was the same guy she knew all along. And he was single. She mentioned that he became a very successful business owner, and was still a competitive athlete. She said he was about 6'3, also caucasian, 200 pounds & muscular. At the wedding, he asked her to dance & they realized they still had some desire for each other. They shared the same hotel, so he invited her to his room. Erika said she was drunk.

Once inside, she said he made the first move and kissed her really aggressively once the door closed. She immediately kissed him back while driving her tongue into his mouth. He lifted her off the ground & slammed her against the wall, continuing to kiss her mouth and neck. She's moaning. He said he wanted her pussy again, and she said she missed his big dick and needed it back inside her bad. Whoah... I didn't think she would provide these kind of details! She said she unbuttoned his dress shirt, while still being held in the air. He demanded her to take off her dress, but to leave her skimpy little panties on.

He set her to the ground, and Erika dropped her bridesmaid sleeves quickly off her shoulders. Nearly butt naked, she then immediately reached for his belt, pulled it off, and unzipped his pants. She grinned a slutty grin, and commented immediately about the size of his penis, playfully asking him how a girl could fit something that size into their mouth. She then began to aggressively suck his dick. Bobbing up and down rapidly while crouched down, balancing on her feet. Not her knees. He said he could see her in one of several full-length mirrors in the room, naked with her back to it, with the exception of her black, lace thong. She's swallowing his dick like a whore, proceeding for nearly 5 minutes with a rapid pace, and looking up at him as she sucked him off as if she was seeking his approval.

He then told her he wanted to fuck her tight, little pussy, hard, and that he didn't want to go down on her to prime her up. She said ok and that she was wet from sucking his dick anyways. No lube this time. So she laid on her side, lace thong panties still on, and he approached her from behind, also on his side. Erika stretched a magnum condom on his dick with one hand, and stroked his penis a few times with the back of her fist before bracing for the fuck.

He re-positioning her panties to the side of her wet vagina lips & shoved his dick inside her pussy. She said she screamed, literally screamed, the entire time from the first thrust to the last. While he was doing her on the side he would spank her, she would plea for him not to stop. Amidst the thumping, she tried to focus on his dick entering and exiting her pussy. There was already a thick layer of white cum on his condom that only drove her more wild after seeing it. She knew it was hers, & that she hadn't gotten off like this in a very long time.

12