All Comments on 'Wife Told Me How She Cheated on Me'

by alilaboveaverage

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
over the top

He will get by with this. However this is the starting of the end. She will screw around on him forever. Been there done that.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 6 years ago
So if her boyfriend was so anazing

Why did they break up? Why did ahe marry this sclub? She doesnt even like him.

SlirpuffSlirpuffabout 6 years ago
WTF?

I would tell her to go back to her ex because she was probably so stretched out he'd never be able to satisfy her now...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Very sad !!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Just, wow.

I hope you find a good lawyer. I'm sorry you experienced this and find a woman who appreciates you.

luedonluedonabout 6 years ago
Could be a lot better

The basic theme of the story -- wife cheating with ex-boyfriend -- is a common one in the Loving Wives category and if this story had been posted there it would have attracted a lot of comments (mostly abusive and unhelpful, but maybe one or two with good advice).

To me, the first part of the story seemed like an unemotional description of a couple and a situation rather than a story engaging the reader, and then building the characters and advancing the plot. The second part was written like the script for a play rather than a story with dialogue.

I suggest the author look at the writers' resources section of the Literotica site where there are some helpful articles on story construction and the use of dialogue within a story. (My first attempted submission was rejected because of poor dialogue and these articles helped me considerably. I'm surprised this story was approved.)

A first submission story is always an experiment. You can improve from there.

Lue

alilaboveaveragealilaboveaverageabout 6 years agoAuthor
Lue

Thank you for the “surprised this story was approved” comment. Kind of you to say

luedonluedonabout 6 years ago
Any time, ALilAboveAverage, always here to help.

Sorry about that, ALAA. Re-reading what I said, it doesn't sound at all helpful. I didn't intend it to be as harsh a comment as it turned out to be.

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Why are you sticking around

She doesn't love you, so move on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
John Doe*

Are you writing again?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I Enjoyed It

It was humiliating for the husband to learn all this but excited him so much, which is what can bring husbands and wives who enjoy that closer to together. I'm looking forward to a continuation to see what happens next. Will the ex visit her? Will she rendezvous with him once a month somewhere?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Cuckold Husband

He's a cuckold and he must love it because he did nothing to stop it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Why Are They Married?

There's no appeal to either character, so what's the point? As another commentor wrote, why did the wife break up with the douche bag boyfriend? Apparently she likes jerks with big dicks, so how did Joe Wimpo wind up with her--it's not logical. I would have liked some background as to how they fell in love and how he kept her. I would have liked to have some proof that the wife actually loved the dude; if she didn't love him, why would the wimp stay married to her ... she may be a babe, but if she's a douche bag as well, fuck her. Maybe turn this into a revenge tale .. that's your only shot at making this readable.

chastedavid247chastedavid247about 5 years ago
Loved this story

It rings very true. Is it? If so, what did you do?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
B.S. must be written by a woman

I have never met any man that would have reacted like this to his wife telling him this. I dont care how fine the girl is shes a cheating slut that needs to go. She truly loves him then she wouldnt cheat, she would have talked to him about her needs long before they were married, unless she is a gold digger and "settled" cause he was a nice guy with a good job. Her making fun of her husband while cheating with her loser ex and telling him she would leave him for his cock is another red flag that would enrage 99% of all men. Nope it would be all over, with all that he has going for him He could find a decent girl that would love him for him not just his dick

leatherfreak77leatherfreak77almost 5 years ago

Pussy if he doesnt have a pair between his legs he deserves everything he gets. Hes not a man, hes a waste of oxygen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Her Promise

Her Promise

My wife said to me:

“Honey I promise you I will always be completely honest and open in our communication.

“It’s so important to a perfect relationship. So when you told me all your girlfriends and first wife cheated on you, I thought how perfectly honest and open you are for trusting me to know that about you.

“I’m not asking you to change for me and I sincerely want you to be happy. So please accept my promise.

“If you ask me to, I promise I will cheat on you too. Honey we are going to be just so perfect for each other.”

I thought she was joking, so I asked her.

She kept her promise and continues keeping her promise.

What it is that the all my girlfriends, first wife and current wife sees in me that I don’t know? -FH

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Yes

Men who need to know details about how other men fucked their wife are ballless, wimpy cuckolds who need to be castrated and an amateur penectomy performed on them. They are totally worthless as men. Just turn over to the wife or lover every penny you make, get used to dressing up as a girl and get use to waiting on them for their every need or desire.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Don’t listen to the idiots ...

I completely enjoyed your story. It was well written and it had me interested all the way through. Many men love to share their wives and all men that do aren’t chucks. A cuck likes to be humiliated whereas guys like me love to see their women rise to their full potential as a free woman that can enjoy her sexuality. If you enjoyed this, GREAT. I too enjoy sharing my women with other men but have no desire for the cuck type humiliation. Sharing is sharing. I also love to hear my wife tell me her exploits and when the timing is right what he her in action. Keep writing! I can’t wait to read your follow up story.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraabout 3 years ago

The main character was/is truly a masochist. I skimmed most of it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Another Cluck Story . And Everyone knows I hate Cluck Stories .But I am sure that the men who clean out there wives after having sex with another man will like this one .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Whoa there hubby: you missed one big detail.

Your wife being a bridesmaid would have known who the other bridesmaids and groomsmen were, so no wonder we get straight to "she rolled a magnum condom on him". Drunk my ass, no mention of him providing it, she went prepared.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Mail in your Man Card. It's been revoked with prejudice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

what a fag!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I usually like these stories, but this one is a little sad. The fact she told you she told him she would leave you for his big dick says it all. It you want to be a true CUCK that gives his wife to other studs and never gets laid himself then great, but if not then you should move on.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

So poorly written it was hard to read. It felt like driving a car with both the brake pedal and accelerator fully depressed.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

What the heck did I just read? This isn't even a decent "first draft," much less a serious (cough! cough!) story. You can't just write thoughts and feelings and let something happen without context. "I'd rather write one or two works for which I will be long remembered rather than a pile of trash which everyone immediately forgot." - Ayn Rand

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous