Wife Told Me How She Cheated on Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After 10 minutes or so of pounding in that position, he told her to get on top. Panties still on. She didn't ride him so much... instead he sucked on her nipples while she straddled him, ass perched up, just hammering her from underneath. Erika has really nice big tits, and he didn't even have to take his head off the pillow to suck on her perfectly shaped pink nipples. There was another mirror to her side, and she said she was getting-off hard watching him give it to her while sucking on her tits. She kept commenting how sexy he was, and that he kept spanking her ass cheek while she was on top. She said she had climaxed at least 3 times to this point. She couldn't believe he could fuck her that hard & steady without finishing.

Next, he picked her up the same way as when they first entered the room. Lifting her off the ground and grabbing her nice, round ass from underneath while facing each other. One of her favorite positions. I wonder where she learned it. Erika's pretty flexible, so when she described to me that he told her to rest her feet (over his shoulders) while he fucked her I believed it. Wow. You'd have to be pretty strong to pull this off for more than 60 seconds. They did it for 10 minutes straight in this position. This is truly too much to hear. I was leaking cum in my own pants without even touching myself hearing all this. She said the sound of his pelvis hitting her ass was deafening, and that she couldn't even remember all the things he told her to tell him because it felt so amazing.

Then, I lost it. After they did it standing up, she went into details about how he finished up with her. He told her he wanted to fuck her from behind. She was so horny that she told him to stop wasting time, bent over on all 4's, & to just shove it in. The details were too much. While she was on all 4's he was telling her what to do, like a drill sergeant. He told her to lift her hips and ass up. To put her hands together more so she could push her ass back onto his chiseled mid-section. And then she said he fucked the living shit out of her. For no less than 20 minutes straight she said he fucked her from behind, screaming all sorts of things to him :

Erika: "Fuck me!" "Don't stop!" "Harder!" "Give it to me!!" and even "I love you!!"

He even ridiculed me and my penis, making her say he was better than me & how my dick couldn't get her off.

Ex Boyfriend: "Who is the best you've every had?"

Erika: "You baby. Always you baby!"

Ex Boyfriend: "Is my dick bigger than Josh's?

Erika: "Yes! So much bigger baby! Oh God fuck me with that big dick baby!!"

Wow. I cannot believe she told me this. She said she screamed in agreement every time he asked. He had placed her in front of that full-length mirror so they could both see what he was doing to her. She absolutely loved the visual. She said it was crazy how strong he was and how he could fondle, maneuver, and throw her around effortlessly while fucking her so hard from behind. And watching him grab her big, swinging tits in the mirror, while getting pounded in such a primal position was absolute ecstasy to her. He was fucking the shit out of her, while kissing her mouth & grabbing her hips and neck too.

At the end he told her to get on her knees, and he stood up on the bed to cum in her mouth. Erika sprung off all fours onto just her knees in a split second, grabbed his dick with both hands, and jacked off his thick 9" penis, while sucking on his balls, until it ended up in her mouth & on her chin.

She said it was such an extreme fuck, that she nearly passed out from exhaustion, naked and face down next to him. She said he was an absolute stud. He then said that she was so sexy that it brings it out of him. So, not surprisingly, she started sucking his dick again 20 minutes afterward.

He was laying down with his back on the mattress, and she was draped over his lower body, again on all 4's, resting on one elbow and stroking the base of his penis with her right hand while blowing him. Her tits were rubbing his quads, as she bobbed her head up and down vehemently while sucking him. With her ass straight up in the air, she said she wanted this to be the best blowjob he's ever had, and wanted him to cum on her tits when he was close. Erika never spoke or did things like this with me sexually, ever.

He told her he woulnd't be able to cum from her blowjob, which only made her more horny since she was trying so hard. So he placed her on stomach (panties still on, but pulled to the side) put on another condom, and began to fuck her again. He kept telling her to perch her ass and hips up, and she did so he could fuck her harder. His hands are all over her body, neck, hips & tits. Erika is cumming again, but he's continuing to fuck her hard during her orgasm. She's clawing the sheets praising how big his dick is, just begging him not to stop.

Erika: "Don't fucking stop baby!! Please don't fucking stop!!"

She's screaming these words to him. And he doesn't stop. She's being manhandled... but is loving every second of it knowing that she hasn't been put in her place like this sexually in years. At this point he's resting on one knee, but grabbing her hips at least 18 inches off the surface of the mattress while fucking her. Erika's eyes are closed & her face screaming with pleasure into the sheets & blanket. He tells her to shut up, and spanks her right ass cheek hard. She yelps and tells him she can't while he's giving it to her that hard. So, without stopping, he looks down at her ass cheeks & rips her $35 victoria secret black lace underwear off her body. And then shoves it in her mouth to keep her quiet. She said she never orgasmed so hard in her life after he did that to her. Shrieking, her auburn hair in her face, being thrusted back and forth biting her panties in intense pleasure.

After what must have been 35 minutes of straight hardcore sex, he continued to fuck her with one hand grabbing her waist & another grasping her tits while she's resting on both elbows. He asked her where she wanted his cum. She screamed for him to leave it inside her. She wanted to feel his load, inside the condom, shoot insider her pussy. He said no... and told her to flip over onto her back & proceeded to cum in her mouth again. She didn't care. He could have butt-fucked her at this exact time, with Erika never having done anal in her life, and she would not have contested. She would do anything for him in this moment.

After a minute of cooling down, he asked her to go downstairs to the lobby and get him something to eat & drink. Of course she did it for him. Then they fell asleep.

Then she described to me how he fucked her in the shower the next morning! Both naked, she dropped down to her knees and sucked his dick. Commenting again on this size of it & how he could fuck any girl he wanted with a dick like that.

Then, Erika rose to her feet, turned around & began to get fucked from behind again. Grabbing the all-glass shower walls with the steam fogging up the glass. Her wet tits getting pressed against the smooth surface. She's moaning. He kissed Erika's back and neck as he started giving it to her. Her skin was wet from the shower water & was butt naked wearing nothing but hoop earrings... that I, of course, bought her for our anniversary. She said he fucked the absolute shit out of her again. Her ass was perched up perfectly, and she could not believe how good it felt. He's objectifying her, just like their old days together as a couple, and she absolutely loved it.

Erika said the sound of his pelvis hitting her wet ass cheeks, and feeling his huge dick completely fill up the inside of her pussy was more than she could handle. She was remembering all the other times he used to give it to her from behind in the shower... and could not believe that he's actually gotten better since then.

After 7-8 minutes of pounding she broke free from his grasp on her hips, mid-thrust, and dropped down to suck his dick even more. Super aggressively. She didn't even know what she was doing... just that she hadn't felt this pent-up in so many years. Then she got back up to her feet & he continued to fuck her from behind. At least 15 more minutes, full throttle again. Her tits flying everywhere as he pounded her.

Erika: "Harder! Harder!! Oh my God!!"

Ex Boyfriend: "You like that?

Erika: "Yes!! Oh my God Yes!!"

She kept screaming to him. He ridiculed me again, asking again if her husband fucked her like this. I can't believe she's telling me these details. I know she's had a couple drinks now & we're pretty deep into the sequence of events... but my God. I'm sitting right here!

Ex Boyfriend: "Tell me you need my dick. Tell me you only want this dick you're getting now."

Erika: "I only want your big dick baby! Every time baby! Oh my God baby!!"

Ex Boyfriend: "Can your husband fuck you like this? Would you leave him because of my dick?

Erika: No baby! He can't give it to me like you baby! It's all yours baby!"

Ex Boyfriend: "I said would you leave him because of my dick!?"

And then he smacked her left ass cheek hard with his right hand. She let out another yelp between screams. Erika said he was a direct guy and would do things like that when he didn't get an answer he was looking for. Then, what she said changed the way I viewed things about our relationship. I'm still shocked she told me this

Erika: "Yes! I would leave him baby! Oh God don't fucking stop baby! I'm cumming! I'm cumming!! Don't fucking stop!!"

She said she almost slipped on the tile floor at least 5 times because he was so strong and was giving it to her so hard. She commented that she would look back at him to make eye contact, and every time their eyes locked it was like some kind of signal to fuck her harder. Which he did. And she wanted it. He's leaning close to her, pulling her hair back with one hand and continuing to smack her ass with the other. She's screaming in orgasm again while he's fucking her from behind during this part of the fuck. His hands again grabbing her soaking wet tits as Erika's leaning back kissing him and trying to shove her possessed little tongue down his throat. Finally, he commanded her to drop back to her knees, again, grabbed his thick penis with both hands... and jerked him off until he aimed and ejaculated 9-10 shots on her chest.

She said the way he controls her during sex is addictive, and that she didn't want this weekend to end. So she asked (pretty much begged) if he would stay with her for a couple more days. She would just make up an excuse to me about her flight being canceled, and they could hide-out in the hotel room together & continue to fuck all hours of the day and night. She said she'd be his little slut and he could do anything he wanted to her. But he declined & said he had to go back to work.

Wow. I could not believe she told me all this. Erika reassured me that women want to feel close to their men during sex, and that intimacy, sensitivity, and foreplay are very enjoyable. But she immediately said afterwards that some guys just have the "it" factor... and being completely objectified by those very specific types of men is the greatest high on earth.

That's the problem. In her mind, she could get the kind of hardcore submissive sex she craves with him & perhaps get the exact same kind of tender loving I give, all from just her ex-boyfriend. Maybe she could tap into his sensitive side. After all, what I do to her is way easier to get physically from a guy like her ex-boyfriend than vice-versa with me. We both knew that I couldn't provide the kind of fucking she had over the weekend. Even on my best day. I wasn't physically built the same, and I've never showed that kind of stamina or aggressiveness in our relationship. And deep down she missed being submissive like that to someone with such high-level sexual attributes. So why did i enjoy hearing about it so much?? Shouldn't I be furious?? After all, I'm a pretty good looking guy with desirable attributes too! I needed to think about what this all meant, and why i was so turned on. Erika, who already is a very good looking woman, after exposing these details, never appeared sexier to me.

12