All Comments on 'Wife Unknowingly Pays Debt'

by WhiteTiger4269

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
markwhmarkwhover 7 years ago
great

now that was great one of the best stories i have read on here in a long time

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
agree

Very hot story..

AnthonyT60185AnthonyT60185over 7 years ago
Decent first effort.

The premise has been used several times already. The story might have been more believable if you had stretched it out over several sessions. Another thought is to have someone edit the story before you submit. I saw at least 3 spelling errors which left me guessing as to your intent. All in all not bad for the first try.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great story but.........

That was great but you went from a nice slow seduction to emptying balls in about 5 sentences. Maybe next time draw the seduction out a lot more......great start though! Very hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
sorry

not a story, some jokes are longer and this was even a bad one!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great Story, But...

I agree with another commentor about the ending being too abrupt after a nice, teasing build-up but, otherwise, it was a very erotic story. 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Vick crap

What about this is a loving so called wife who suddenly loses her modesty ? Unreal unlikely and to far fetched. Fantasy has to have the possibility of realty but this is not.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
3 stars

Very angry that you just abruptly cut it off. That is horrible writing. However, I gave it 3 stars for some of the descriptions were great.

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopover 7 years ago
Photo studio posing is great

Great turn on, I'd love to pose with the black adonis model.xoxoxoxo Annette

satinlvr_mwfsatinlvr_mwfover 7 years ago
Needs some development...

A nice first try, but it needs a lot more development. The characters seem very one-dimensional, and it would be nice to have some of the wife's feelings involved. Confusions? Disgust at her husband? Revenge by making the husband sleep on the couch, and making him listen to her and Tyrell screwing all night? What about the husband's reactions?

The use of dialogue was good, but without any tension or conflict, the story just lacked feeling. It was like "Ho, hum.. I'm standing in skimpy lingerie next to a barely covered black hunk with a huge cock. What ever will I do?"

What of Tyrell's body and his own prominence during the shoot? If he is getting excited, surely the wife would be able to notice a 12-inch boner. Also, you contradicted yourself (I think) on Tyrell wearing only the white silk robe (hot) and then later, boxers (not so hot). That had the potential for real dramatic use early on, but got spoiled when she dropped his underwear. A spoiled moment, for me at least.

Things to consider: Risks, was Tyrell bareback, and what are the consequences? The wife finding out she was played as a sucker. What about the future? Would the wife and Tyrell want to see each other again?

Lastly, a piece of advice... A LOT of people will post very negatively about anything you write, simply because it does not fit their view of the world. They react to fiction as if it was real-life, and will ANONYMOUSLY post their out views of hate and fear. IGNORE them. They are cowards and spineless wimps. Your stories may hit on their fears and insecurities, and as such, they lash out in the only way they can.

Keep writing, and don't give up... :)

WhiteTiger4269WhiteTiger4269over 7 years agoAuthor
THANK YOU

It was my first attempt and from the many positive comments and CONSTRUCTIVE criticism (which I have taken to heart thank you), I will be writing more and probably going back and expanding on this story as well.

PenPal2001PenPal2001over 7 years ago
Real potential here

The story was building nicely but then, wham bam, he's cum in her four times and is spending the night. If you continue this story, or when you write another, let the action develop and let the story unfold. Hope to see more from you.

cardinalfancardinalfanover 7 years ago
Good First Story

I liked where you were going with it, but there should be a little more sex. The seduction was okay and then all of a sudden they're fucking, then they fucked four times, then he spends the night. Give us a lot more, especially during their first time. But a good start, you have a lot of potential.

JcarboJcarboover 7 years ago
Great story idea, but I agree with the others...too tame

Take some time to read this out loud to yourself before you push the button on it. Lots of errors you could have found. And all that build up culminating in "they did it four more times." Should have at least gotten the debtor into a 2 some with them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A good start!

I so agree with the other positive comments. This has potential. The setting is unique and concept fresh. However, the story moves too quickly to conclusion. Now that the first installment is written, why not work on the backstory, both his and hers? The attraction is evident on two levels: racial and age difference. Both are in great shape and this enhances things even more. Getting into her curiosity, desire, lust, and eroticism would take this so much further. Picking up with the morning after would be a good place to start the next installment. You could recount her evening of pure passion with this man, whom she is so at ease with in your bed. She's made a bold leap and has the sexual drive to make her long-dormant fantasy a reality. Keep at it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good story

An enjoyable story, but moved to quickly an was to short.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Shameless

How you have ur wife fucked by someone in front of ur eyes....

StormbringerStormbringerover 7 years ago
Good but not great

I enjoyed this, but the sex at the end was rushed. The story should have been more drawn out. Here's my suggestions on how to turn this into an A+ story.

1) The wife is moderately racist and this helps the husband believe Tyrell will fail.

2) Describe her body more.

3) Husband pretends he didn't know the model would be a black man.

4) Wife pretends she's just a hired model and when the sex starts he asks her about the size of her husband's penis, making her embarrassed to confess in front of hubby.

5) Draw out the photography session with her posing first in a bikini by the pool. Her mind is fighting it, but her body is showing signs of arousal and she's getting flustered.

6) Wife so flustered she wants to quit when Tyrell starts stripping in the bedroom. She says, no nudes, but Tyrell pretends to be surprised and says he always poses nudes it's in the assignment. Hubby checks his assignment and pretends it does require nudes and he might fail the class. Wife reluctantly agrees. Tyrell then strips.

7) Risk of pregnancy. Hubby tells Tyrell he must wear a condom, Tyrell forgot it and puts on one of hubby's much smaller condoms. He rips it off at some point without her knowing and fucks her bareback with hubby trying to warn her but she's too into the sex to listen.

8) draw out the story into multiple parts progressing further with each handjob-blow job-sex. OR bj-sex-anal.

9) Don't skimp on the sex. Describe multiple positions and orgasms. Your story mentions they fucked but not that she came multiple times or even enjoyed it.

10) Afterwards, Tyrell takes the pictures. She's shocked by the events and horrified a black man came in her multiple times maybe impregnating her. Tyrell comes back and blackmails her into more sex though she's wet and ready even though she fights her need for his large cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Too quick to the end

Great story but could have used more details and explanation of how he got her to go from sucking to fucking. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
There's NO Tiger

in this story-just a really dumb, wimpy cuckold!

thickwilthickwilover 7 years ago
Hot story, well done - but it needs a bit of expansion (suggestions follow).

I'd love to see more from you! You've got a very hot story and it's well written, but I think the ending feels very rushed. I would suggest writing a follow-up and expanding the end and writing a longer, more descriptive sex scene, after the blowjob. I would love to see more about you and your wife's reactions to Tyrell's dominance. Do you continue taking pictures the whole time? How does your wife react to Tyrell's cock inside her. If, as described, it's three times her husband's size size, she should have some serious reaction to getting stretched out and

getting fucked deeper than she's previously thought possible. Does she EVER hesitate or offer resistance? Do you have doubts about your deal as you watch your wife seduced so easily? Does Tyrell stay so smooth and friendly the whole time? Do you try to join in, and what happens if you do? Will you show any of these photos to your photography class and what will be the reaction?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
need details

specific details

dk519dk519over 7 years ago
Good idea...but

It ended so quickly. Also, I wasn't real keen on the wife just going with everything so easily. First she says "no nudes", then bangs him 4 times and brings him home and wants to send the husband to the guestroom? There's a huge gap there that doesn't explain why all that happened. Marriage problems? Unsatisfied wife? Did she think she was fulfilling one of her husband's fantasies? If so, why the penis size remark?

You got a good concept going here. Putting more substance behind the story really makes it compelling. Something that would really put a twist on this is if the wife had been having an affair with Tyrell for a while and it was her and Tyrell that set this all up to begin with.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
The cuck

I think he will spend a lot more nights in the guest room and his services will be dispensed with now he has the roll of a cuckhold.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Cannot have enough black babies,

I loved fucking my wife through junior high and high school and I knew that she loved fucking black men. We married as soon as we finished high school. We went on our honeymoon to a largely filled island with black men. She was ovulating at the time and made sure that I did not cum in her. Our first night there we were treated to an event that all of the newly married white women would be bareback gangbang by hundreds of black men. Almost all of the women were fertile and would be pregnant by the end of the twenty four hours. The best man at our wedding was black and he loved fucking my wife all through her pregnancy and getting her pregnant after she had four very black daughters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Very sexy story

Maybe Tyrell can loan me some money too. I wonder if Suzy will help pay my debt?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wife loves black cock

My wife got her firsts taste of black cock about 12 years ago and can not seem to get enough of it since then. It was a good friend of mine that I played ball with in college came back for a reunion for our team and ask if he could stay with us which was fine with both of us.James came in Friday afternoon took us out to dinner and we all turned in early with the big party being the next night did not want to drink to much beforehand. I had to work a few hours Saturday morning and was quite not to wake James or my wife leaving home before 8 with my weekend work always lasting around 4 hours but I got thing's finished by ten and hurried home since we was entertaining a guest .

I parked on the street in front of our neighbor's house walked around back and slipped in the house thru the door to my office. It was quite so I made my way to the hall way before hearing any thing and when I took several steps into the hall the sound of the bed squeaking in our guest bedroom came in clear so I reached the door which was about a third of the way open to find my wife of almost twenty years riding my black teammate's huge cock so hard she had her feet on the bed and was raising herself up and slamming herself back down harder with him slamming back up meeting every thrust halfway making their skin slap loud enough I heard it before I got to the door.

I watched them give it to each other for over 30 minutes my wife begging him to fuck her good and fill her pussy up again meaning they had been fucking soon after I left that morning. I watched her have a number of orgasms before he blasted another huge load deep inside her used sloppy pussy. My wife fell off my buddies big cock beside him on the bed with both of them taking several minutes to get their breathing back to normal which is when they saw me in the doorway.

Caught in the act both began looking for something to cover themselves up with with my friend telling me some bull about how it happened as my wife just sat on the edge of the bed with her head down until I told James to shut up and ask her to look me in the eye so she looked up at me with guilt covering her up I then informed them they had done what I had planned on them doing this weekend and now I want to watch her suck him back hard so I can watch while fucking her from behind.

The three if us fucked until late afternoon and stopped only to attend the reunion for an hour before leaving for home to fuck until he left Sunday afternoon

maxwell777maxwell777over 7 years ago
nice

It wa very easyfor him to talk her into being a slut for him - love the story

fishgetterfishgetterabout 7 years ago
Story

Good first story. I agree with some of the annoys here, you need to edit and correct spelling and , just words' usages, in some instances. This is a GREAT first story. Keep up the good work, and write MORE, please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Whip lash

She goes from no nudes to immediately being topless to sucking his dick in seconds.

No reasons why. No character background.

fishgetterfishgetterover 2 years ago

I told him to get behind her, remove the tone and kiss her neck and shoulders. """ OK, what is a tone?

Rebel1949Rebel1949over 2 years ago

What surprised me more than anything was the lack of description of her reaction to her first BBC.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I can relate to this story. After a few years in a very frustrating career, I went back to school to get a photography degree. During that time I began taking pics of my wife. At first she was stiff and not really into it. Over time though she loosened up and our photo shoots got more and more risqué. Soon I was taking some very erotic pics of her. It was time to introduce a male model as well. The first couple of guys we used were white guys and one session even ended with her jacking him off. But when I hired a black model, oh shit, did she love it. It took two hours for her to touch the white guy. In ten minutes she had the black guy hard and was stroking it. By the end of the session she had sat down on it and the best picture is of her with her head thrown back in the ecstasy of an orgasm. We had probably ten different black men model with her in the next two years.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Why guys is it always a black man with a twelve inch dick You do realize that the only person documented with a twelve inch dick was a guy named Harry Reems and he was a white guy. and the average size of male genitalia is just five inches. quit perpetuating the Mandigo Myth, scaring the poor white man that his dick just doesn't measure up

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous