All Comments on 'Wife's Choice'

by Johnsonave77

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
XXXMAS PARTY TURNED ORGY/SWAP

WHATS FOR NEW YEARS TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Needs help

I said ,she said ,I said ,she said

It doesn't flow

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
And by Easter...

they were all divorced wondering what happened?

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 12 years ago
Category police

Wouldn't Group Sex fit better? Otherwise, nice fantasy. Zipless fuck, no consequences (so far). Later, when the size queens make it clear they prefer Jack, the shit will really hit it . . .

magmamanmagmamanover 12 years ago
Playing with fire

Worth a 5 for pretty good writing and sticking with the just for fun and no real consequence theme. No blood, gore or pain. Too many involved of course, yet the author does a good job of keeping track of the names. That isn't easy to do.

A far more typical swinger type party normally involves just two couples, rarely a 3rd at the outset, a scenario such as this would be unique. It's normally later in this lifestyle that things evolve into group situations

This old man was hired to play guitar at a few swingers parties a long time ago, that was just an interesting job. The guitar placement became a self defense tool and the vast majority of women look better when dressed.

But let me say here that serious swingers sure can be fun to watch!

LoL

Thanks,

MGM

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I guess you could say

realisticly this is a non-consent story. the group, or at least the couples together and the men never discussed anything like that before. The most stupid shit was the breeding. women acting so irresponsibly (no it's not erotic , non of it) having kids so young should be fixed and put in a mental hospital, so the can't hurt there kids in the future.

how you came to think this is hot will be your mystery for the rest of out lives

deadonedeadoneover 12 years ago
Nice to see

Husband blindly lead by his dick into being a cuckold to a runaway slut.

I like the line Jackie said, "I hope none of you have any objections to this because we don't really care" There was no talk before this about swinging and no consideration if the husbands don't want it. What would have happened if Jake had gotten up and walked out? Sandra would stay and fuck anyway? She might just as well because the marriage would be over anyway.But this is just the start of her sluthood because as she said "I've always wondered what it would be like to have another man's cock in my pussy, how different it would feel. "

Marriage is dead in the water. Yes by Easter there will be divorces.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
"JOHNSON"

Is another word for PRICK, DICK , COCK. This husband sure is one big "Johnson" can this prick say "Played" that is what the prick has been.Well done to the wife for making it seem as if her getting fucked by hundreds of men and women the pricks idea.

Scorpio44Scorpio44over 12 years ago
Almost

Almost as erotic as I expected. With a better set up this could be a great erotic fantasy. Imagine if the set up included all the couples preparing for this special night, agreeing to the orgy and preparing each other for the party. Men shaving their wives in anticipation of the hot action to follow, foreplay and teasing in the neighborhood for days before the party...

Almost.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
writing

OK the story wasn't exactly my cup of tea. I can usually at least take something away from the sex scenes even if the set up sucks. By set up sucking I mean wives being complete whores and a group scene that is not truly consentual.

My knock on this tale is the writing. I found it hard get into the sex with the lacking description.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wrong genre!

Should have been under "Group Sex". Would have saved a little bit it time for uninterested readers.

shuttlepilotshuttlepilotover 12 years ago
I have to agree

that if I were there, I would have walked out and began divorce proceedings, immediately. I think that would have been a more interesting story.

GizmorGizmorover 12 years ago
Choices

I for one thought this was a good fuck story! Hope to read more of an interesting saga. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Agree

Group sex not LW. Agree, for a LW he shouldve left her at the party. Cute but wrong category

simaddictsimaddictover 12 years ago
Swinging story

I loved reading this story however in reality it's a very risky way for newbies to begin a swinging lifestyle. It's customary to thoroughly discuss the concept before hand. But enough of reality, keep on writing and come up with a titillating follow up.

SpiritogreSpiritogreover 12 years ago

Since this was posted in the LW category it is certain to get some bad remarks. Some people can't distinguish between a serious story and an over the top fun read. For me, personally, the breeding part was a bit too much for my likes but else it was a nice sex story.

chilleywilleychilleywilleyover 12 years ago
Good start but needs work

A lot of work went into this story, but it didn't come together very well. Listing the attributes of the various women at the beginning of the story is usually not a good idea. We have trouble remember their names, never mind their bra sizes on such short introduction. Better to describe them when they are doing something memorable.

Keep the premises believable. All these women deciding to swap partners and all the husbands going along with it is not realistic, and not really needed. You could have had three couples swingers, and the wife wanting to join them.

It's best to focus on two or three persons, and just sketch in the rest of the people.

He said she said and a description of the details of what they are doing is a bit weak. Try to introduce emotions and perhaps conflict. Also keep them in character. A wife who doesn't like oral, suddenly happily sucking away on her assigned or chosen fuck friend isn't in character. We would have expected her to put up some resistance, and maybe the guy forces it verbally or physically. She thinks it is disgusting, but has to do it of be embarrassed by her partner. In character, emotion, conflict! Plus describing the experience from her point of view can be erotic. Consider the husband's character. A jealous husband seeing her happily sucking away, (and not realizing she was more or less forced to perform) would be jealous that she was doing for another what she didn't do for him, and would begin to think she's been fucking around, or likes her partner more than her husband. Same event but now there is character conflict and emotion.

I think you get the point. Character development, emotion, and conflict are important as otherwise it's just a recitation of facts.

Chilley

Mr_BostonMr_Bostonover 12 years ago
My 2-bits

Great story line but too many flaws in how it was written. Keep at though, you can't get better if you don't keep trying.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Beyond stupid story

Not a Christmas treat. A Christmas fuckup. I bet 2/3 of the men got up and went home, leaving their slut wives there to find their own way home. With so many of the men gone the party would have descended into chaos with the remaining men yelling at their wives to get dressed. The ONLY question is how many got divorced. You don't just spring something like this on husbands. Too many egos involved. And the pregnancy part? What man would be stupid enough to impregnant another man's wife? He's responsible for that kid. In divorces HE'S the one paying child support! This was a badly conceived, poorly written story that was laughably bad. Not even believable for a fictional story.

1 star

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Not good

Very poorly conceived, presented, and written. Just a complete miss.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
What is this some sad sacks moronic fantasy?

This story starts bad and ends just as lame. It is so ridiculous, one would think a teenage boy put it together. Are we to believe that all these women instantly became super sluts and the husbands willing and giddy cucks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
What if this was the men's idea

I can just imagine how the wives would have reacted if the husbands had planned the same party and suddenly sprung it on the wives, announcing they didn't care if the wives were okay with it or not. Unless all of the wives were sluts or submissive to their husbands, I predict al least three wives angrily leaving and filing for divorce within a few days.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Good Start

No more believable than 90% of LW, but it was certainly fun!

You need to have someone edit your stories. Someone that is a better spe!let than yourself.

Don't be discouraged by the negative comments.

4* - 1* for grammar.

lee5456lee5456almost 4 years ago
Everyone's cheating

Big fucking deal

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 3 years ago
So, here is the reality ending:

Some of the guys have the best sex they've had in years and some of the women do, too. In a few cases, they align. After that night, they can't stop thinking of the exciting sex they had. The renewed passion at home never really materializes because the greatness of the sex had mostly to do with the newness and sex with your wife of however many years isn't new. Eventually, couples start getting together for clandestine sex and before you know it there are divorces popping up all through the group of friends. How do I know? I know because the dumbasses in my old neighborhood did exactly that. Wives realized that if their husbands didn't mind them screwing the neighbor, then they really didn't love their wives. Husbands kept looking for that new high they missed. Pretty soon, spouses were just an anchor holding them back. In other words, it's an adolescent fantasy that seldom ends the way the stories do.

john_sixfooterjohn_sixfooterover 3 years ago
This is group sex from loving wives

Short stroke story, this fulfills adolescent fantasies well!

Neat concept, but it seems all the wives want his big D, to the detriment of other husbands. I see many bruised egos.

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

On the road to divorce American style. Studies clearly show that 90% of married couples involved in swinging or swapping end up divorced not long after they involve themselves is such activities.

How stupid are loving wives and their clueless husbands?

2/5

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I liked the story but no way all the guys would have simply dropped their pants and said OK.

And when Anna decided to dump her "assigned guy" that would not have gone over well.

IrishLaddy59IrishLaddy593 months ago

Strange as it may sound but the women created the only possible way for these friends to open all their marriages and have a shot at staying together. I like it. If they are STD free at the start and include no one else, then they could have a successful swing group as long as everyone gets to say in who hooks up with each other. Each spouse has veto power. This can work probably the best if they keep this solely at once a month parties. This was fun little romp. Great read. thank you.

All the best,

Dave

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Things people smart enough to get a driver's license should also be smart enough not to do:

1) Agree to end monogamy and begin swapping with multiple other couples immediately upon being presented with the idea at a party.

2) Agree to impregnate one of your neighbors when presented with the request during the act of intercourse with said neighbor.

Farcical fiction is seldom worth the time required to read it. This submission is not one of those rare occasions.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous