Wife's Choice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anna said, "Hey Jack, I'm not on birth control, but I don't want you to pull out. Okay?"

I said, "Are you sure? What if you get pregnant?"

She said, "That is the thing, I want you to get me pregnant. Charley got snipped after our second child and he can't get me pregnant, but I want another kid."

I said, "Is he okay with that?"

She said, "He is, but only if it was you. I made Dave over there wear a rubber when he fucked me."

I said, "Wow, I don't know what to say."

She said, "Say you will, I need your hot load in me."

Sandra piped in, "Get on with it honey, it's okay, Anna already talked to me about this possibility and I know how much she wants to have another child."

This so turned me on to have an extremely intimate moment as trying to conceive a child with a woman I hardly knew. I was going to come fast and soon. Anna picked up her pace and was getting off extremely well. Finally, my penis started to orgasm once again, deep in Anna's hot pussy I spent the last of what I had to offer that night.

She said, "Thank you Jack, that was amazing."

Everyone started to get cleaned up and dressed. It appears everyone had a good time and there was plenty of talk of getting the group back together for some more fun.

As I walked home with Sandra, we went hand in hand down the street.

I said, "I don't know what to say about tonight, it was amazing."

She said, "Yes it was, I somehow don't think this will be the end of what went on tonight."

I said, "Really?"

She said, "Yes, I still have four more cocks to try out and four more pussies to eat."

I said, "You are absolutely sex crazed tonight, I am awed by the whole experience. Any chance you want to get Jackie over her by herself so we can double team her again?"

She said, "I'm up for it if she is, I'll give her a call in the morning, but you might need to make my pussy available to her husband in return from time to time, it's only fair."

I said, "Sounds good to me."

12