Wife's Devotion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She should have been prepared for this view, because she heard strange voice in the lounge a moment earlier. However the fact surprised her that Jack had not been alone there. He spoke Italian sitting on the armchair near the coffee table with his guest who lounged on the sofa comfortably. He was young, he could not be more than 25 years old and was higher than Jack who with his growth 182 cm did not belong to dwarves. The buildings of their bodies however were completely different. Jack was the slim man, the continuous work behind the desk which not letting the time on physical exercise shaped his posture. His Italian guest however was considerably more athletic, though you could not see the signs of intensive force training. The southerner tawny complexion and the cut thoroughly short hair did not leave the doubt that he had coming from this country. When Martha stood up in the door of the lounge he bestowed her mysterious smile measuring with his sight from her feet to heads and expressing with eyes the approval for this he saw. Martha already managed to be accustomed to such behavior of local men who unceremoniously observed her shapely figure wherever she was, that is why it did not make on her any impression. - Well, it is simply normal here - she thought only.

Jack stood up from the armchair and had a look on his wife.

"Martha, let me announce Ivo, I got to know him a few days ago and invited on the lamp of wine." Having his eyes riveted on wife he pointed the guest with his hand. "Ivo does not speak Polish, but I do not think that it will disturb us to spend the time pleasantly," he got to smile to the wife brightly.

Not saying a word Ivo lifted the hand in the gesture of the greeting.

"I wish that you warned me," Martha could not conceal the faint embarrassment. "I would prepare something for today..."

"No matter darling," he interrupted her not putting out the smile on the face. "We have all what needed." He turned away from her and told something to his Italian guest. Ivo answered something with the smile again measuring Martha with his sight from feet to her head.

"Carry the supper to children and do your best for them to fall asleep quickly, well?" Jack addressed his wife again.

"There will be no problem with this, because they are completely exhausted," she hopes this too counting on the nice evening at the lamp of wine. It even turned out now that this would be the lamp drunk in the nice company, because their Italian guest made pleasant impression. He was simply handsome beyond this. She smiled in the secret and promised herself to talk about him later with husband in advance joking of his acquaintance. "I will just carry it and soon I come back." Not waiting she turned away and dashed away with the tray to the children's room.

When she came back they sat on these same places on which she left them earlier. She sat down now on the sofa, on which Ivo sat, choosing the place on second end of piece of furniture. The conversation proceeded pretty well, though there was no possibility of fluent exchange of sentences, because Jack had to translate them every time they turned to each other. They did not speak fortunately on serious subjects, they rather pleasantly spent individual minutes. The linguistic barrier did not have now the larger meaning. Martha was more and more satisfied from it, that the same they did not stay on the whole evening alone forgiving her husband, that he did not warn her about the planned meeting.

Children's room was overfilled with silence. Tray with the remainders of the food stood on the floor next to the daughter bed, and every of children laid in its bed in the deep dream. Full of impressions day ended with the long, tiring walk did its job. Smiling Martha raised tray from the floor and bestowing her children's foreheads with the maternal kiss went out from their room silently closing the door.

Coming down the stairs she noticed, that Jack changed his place and was sitting there, where she was previously sitting. She did not pay attention to the fact, that they fell silent as soon as she appeared with empty tray in her hand.

"Are they asleep?" Jack asked with hard to conceal hope in his voice observing Martha attentively.

"As I have promised." Martha gave his husband a smile and headed towards the kitchen.

"Put the tray away and come back to us." In the voice of her husband she picked up a strange trembling.

Glad she put away the tray on kitchen table thinking about drinking up her lamp of wine left on coffee table in the lounge. She came out the kitchen witch bright smile on her face.

"Come here darling, sit down next to me," Jack pointed the place between him and young Italian.

She failed to see anything strange in his request. Evening turned into unplanned but nice meeting, which changed monotony of previous every day hot hours after putting children to their beds. She sat down next to her husband and with not hidden satisfaction took to the hand the lamp of wine. Untouched it waited for her since the moment, when she went to check what is going on with children. She smiled to the guest and in the same moment she felt the husband hand hugging her for the shoulder. She cuddled to Jack not letting go the glass from the hand and looked in his eyes affectionately. Then she felt the sudden embarrassment. She saw in his eyes something odd what she did not know, some chill completely so far strange to her. His lips did not screw up in the weakest smile putting on the mask of stubbornness. She felt on her back unpleasant shiver. He attracted her to himself and kissed forehead.

"Darling," suddenly he said squeezing her head to his breast for her not to look in his eyes. "Do you remember what you promised several months ago, when we spoke about my obsession?"

The meaning of the words which she just heard did not reach her in very first moment. She still stayed under the nice impression of so nicely begun evening and equally nice perspective of its continuation. However the silence which happened after Jack statement was sufficiently long to give her consciousness the time for understanding the meaning of his words. Her heart sank, and her only answer was stillness. Only light tremble of the glass causing wrinkles on the surface of the ruby liquid was the sign of her life.

"What?" He shook her for the shoulder lightly. "You but know about what I speak."

She tightened the eyelids and her heart began to beat like a hammer. In one moment she came to understand all, unexpected presence of young Italian, the change of the Jack's mood, his firmness and ruthlessness. He warned her about this earlier. Her hand with the glass began to tremble more. Jack reacted and took it back from the hand of his wife putting it away on the coffee table.

"This will happen just now," he said coolly and sharply patting gently shoulder of his wife.

Feeling the cold sweat on her back she took the deep breath. She still did not open eyes burrowing into breast of her husband, whose present chill and ruthless tone of voice were completely strange for. She felt in the head emptiness not letting her in very first moment judging the situation. But suddenly and unexpectedly before her eyes stood up the reason for which she agreed for meeting her husband's amazing obsession. Then - and it had to be by accident, because Jack did not know anything about this - it was also June, that forest and summer night, chill of the grass on buttocks devoid of underwear, strength of the gentlemen's shoulders parting her legs wider than was needed, the fingers seeking entries to her bodies and first stab penetrating to the deepest nooks of her mind and the causing mixed with the pain gooseflesh of the pleasure on whole surface of her skin. Not compensated betrayal, the feeling of guilt towards the dear man. Now deserved punishment sat behind her back assuming the figure of young Ivo. She feared to unlock eyes for not to look in his direction. She knew that she could not resign not only because she gave the word, but because of the reason for what she gave the word. Knowing that she had to pass by this she began to tremble. However she also knew already, that she will not summon up any activity, she was not capable of it. She did not know however, that Jack just counted on this, it was the important element of his obsession. That was the reason of s inexplicable for Martha change in his way of being from the moment, when the moment of the meeting began to approach, this cool ruthlessness, firmness of owner not tolerating any objection. His second nature differed so much from this which she knew since the day of their first meeting.

"You wanted it yourself not to talk about meeting before," he said feeling that she flattened herself against his breast and froze. "But now with no hysteria, ok?" His last words were yet very sharp and rough.

"But I…" She took deep breath before regained possibility to talk. "But I… I am not … I am not prepared… I do not…" Thoughts whirled in her head and completely she did not know how to behave. Martha knew that she had to be obedient, but did not know what to do.

"But what to be prepared for?" His voice now belonged to somebody, who was aware of his status in pack and did not tolerate any objection. "The only you have to do is to exhibit your cunt for fucking obediently. Every woman knows how to do it."

Martha tightened her eyelids again and held her breath. For the first time in her life she got to hear husband talking in such vulgar way. In fact, she learned from talks on internet chat rooms that it would be normal situations during these "meetings". She should be prepared for the change of her husband's behavior, but now however surprise pierced her body with unpleasant current.

"Will you be obedient?" No answer caught his ear, but he did not even expect it. "Go on, jump off your clothes quickly. Ivo is so much time here and he didn't even see what you have got between your legs." Jack added taking the lamp of wine away from her hand and putting it on the coffee table.

She felt the strength of male shoulders turning her away in the direction of young Italian sitting next to her. Separated from breast of her husband she opened eyes for the first time, with embarrassment expecting to encounter the sight of Ivo. However his look was running quickly only between woman's breasts hidden under her blouse and white of her shorts disappearing between tight thighs. The eyes were the only movable part of tense young man's body. If she managed to look lower she would have to notice clear bulge tightening his trousers in the area of his crotch.

"As you want." Jack reacted on her passivity. "I will handle it without your help somehow, do not complain only then." The roughness of his tone wounded her mind.

He did not finish the last word yet when she felt as he seized the bottom of her blouse. With the sharp twitch he picked it up exposing her characterizing by the lack of the tan wife breasts. Martha reacted instinctively and immediately covered breasts with the palms. Caused by the shame this act of the defense did not last however longer than the second or two. Jack caught her for wrists instantly and stretched wife's hands on sides wide. Ivo got to stare at woman breasts in stillness. Martha immediately tightened eyelids up again and ashamed turned the head on the side.

"Let's make an appointment, that today your little hands do not cover anything." Jack hissed straight to the wife ear more strongly squeezing her wrists. "And let them do nothing at all the best."

Not opening eyes Martha heard as her husband told something using Italian language. The shock passed through her body after short moment, when she felt somebody's hands tightening hold on her breasts. Those could not be Jack's palms, because he kept her wrists in the strong hug. She still tightened eyes more, when Ivo began the play with her nipples rolling them between fingers and pulling painfully. She groaned, when he pulled more strongly, but in answer on her low protest her husband separated her shoulders even wider simultaneously uttering some words in Italian. Pulling one another nipple was stronger and caused tremble of her body. The low squeak came out of her tightened mouth.

"Just…. I said without hysteria," her husband panted to her ear. She felt and heard his rapid breath. With the eyes of the imagination she saw his eyes stared at her breasts which were put to unrefined procedures of young Italian. After short moment she hissed feeling sharp pain in the left nipple and it had to pass long moment before she understood that it had been man's teeth. Jack pressed her to himself more strongly making impossible of any defensive movement and facilitating the task to the Italian colleague. Martha felt as Ivo was replaced the hug of teeth with the sucking of warm, male lips bringing immediate relief. But the next moment brought the strong pressure on her right breast, soon then left. Jack, by the means of strong grip, this time managed already to anticipate caused by the pain jerk of his wife body and to make it possible to Ivo the undisturbed feast on her breasts.

It seemed to Martha that this party lasted the whole eternity. Tightening eyelids she could not repel from herself the thought that the worst is just before her. As fragments of old photos scenes of that June betrayal ran through her head. The punishment which she took herself put on the form which she was not capable to imagine earlier. The shame with whole strength tightened her eyelids and the sharpened hearing caught in the silence of room her husband's pants and smacking Italian man. The source of this last sound still wounded her feminine pride more. Her fevered thinks had been broken by her husband's voice, a sentence or two expressed with excited voice in the strange language for her. After the moment the chill of the evening air washed the sweaty skin of her breast, now freed from hugs and kisses. Rocking movement of the sofa told her that Ivo had stood back from her surely in the answer on Jack's words. She did not risk however to unlock eyes when her husband slowed down from the hug of her wrists and slipped palms down basing them on woman's hips. She did not know for the moment what to do with freed hands but she put them on knees waiting in the tension for farther run of events uncertainly. The silence did not last long, several incomprehensible sentences exchanged between men could not mean nothing else, than the settlements of the next stages of utilization of abusing her body.

"Get up Martha," she heard the voice of her husband who confirmed her presumptions immediately. He was calmer than the moment before, however the commanding and rough tone reminded her about the odd attitude of Jack who he will have to endure this day. "Quickly!" Light pushing extorted her obedience. She agreed on this after all and she could not let herself to the inconsistency already now.

She could not longer keep her eyes closed and getting up slowly she had a look at Ivo sitting next to her. The blush poured on her when she noticed that still watching her naked breasts he rubbed with the right hand the visible on close-fitting jeans bulge without the embarrassment. Not hurrying she stood up with her back to them staring in the opposite wall of the room. However soon then she felt palms of her husband which seizing her hips turned her over to sitting men. Gathering deeply the air in lungs she looked at them. Jack patted on her bottom and told something to Ivo as if not paying attentions on the standing before him wife. Glancing over naked breasts and uncovered stomach of Martha, young Italian answered him with short sentences. The conversation did not last long and not even looking in eyes of his wife Jack began to unfasten the button of her shorts by the movement so determined, as if obviousness of it was undisputed for all. The sound of the zip announced to the woman after the moment, that her white panties were not hidden now in short shorts of the same color any more. Then she heard voice of Ivo, who said to her husband something what was not comprehensible for her. Jack however explained her meaning of his words soon.

"The ass first." His vulgarity still dazzled Martha. "Ivo wants first to look at your ass. Just turn, go on."

She did what he wanted, the protest would be pointless in this moment any more. She did not even finish the full turn when she felt impatient pull and white shorts dropped to her ankles. The cold sweat stepped out on her back when husband's fingers caught the rubber of her panties and firm movement down the legs deprived of the protections the most intimate parts of her body. She sighed loudly and deeply. The while of the complete silence that happened then did not call into question to her what men spent their time on. Almost physically she felt gentlemen's sight on her naked buttocks, on which the goose skin appeared caused by out cool air and shame. Jack's hand laid on her left hip decidedly shifted her step to the right in direction of his Italian colleague. Martha knew that her naked buttocks are exactly in front of his face now.

She heard encouraging voice of Jack and after short moment male palms seized both of her buttocks simultaneously and squeezed them holding strongly for a moment. She felt next, as they begun to separate slowly both of trembling with shame hemispheres and froze in this position. The cool air washed the moist furrow between her buttocks, now uncovered wide in Italian's greedy sight. She also heard his voice, he was excited and commented something the most clearly rather than he asked. Jack answered him decidedly laughing of something on the sign of what Ivo separated feminine buttocks wider. Exchange of sentences between men lasted a dozen or so seconds during which Martha stood with hands lowered down the body obediently. Embarrassing nudity penetrated her frightfully. She almost sight with relief, when Ivo freed her buttocks from hug. Powerful smack which happened almost immediately did not come however from him.

"So, my darling," Jack loudly addressed to his wife rubbing with the palm the place of husband's smack. "Ivo is delighted with your ass, it is clear in my opinion. He asked if he would be allowed to unclog your back channel today, but calm down, I told him that it is not planned for today. He is not glad co much of it," he sighed deeply almost with sadness. "So, turn away and show us if you managed get yourself shaved today."

She managed. She did it before going for the walk in the morning. She used to do it almost every second day. She got to think today that Jack would be satisfied of it in the evening. She could not even suppose however what would be the real reason of his satisfaction. She turned away with the resignation slowly closing her eyes for the next time this evening. When she stood up in front of them straight, familiar silence caught her ears again. Both of them had a good look at her for a long moment. She could only conjecture what they concentrated their sight on. If she found courage to open her eyes she would have seen to that Jack had not watched at the direction of his wife naked body. He stared with the smile in face of his Italian colleague. He tried to read hidden emotions in his eyes gazing in clean-shaven abdomen of Martha.

The woman body got to shiver, when young Italian palms rested on bends under her knees and began wander up her thighs. When he reached cool buttocks Martha again felt the strong hug on her shapely protrusions. However Ivo this time immediately with determined movement attracted feminine hips in the direction of his open mouth. She stronger tightened her eyelids when his moist lips absorbed the as much of her vulva as they were able to in this position. He attracted her to him more strongly almost painfully beating fingers in the gentle skin of the shapely bottom. Not tearing the mouth off her crotch decidedly he slipped his tongue between woman's bottom lips. She sighed loudly as if she would defend herself against shouting. When his tongue found clitoris hidden among pink folds she flinched back trying in vain to get free from the hug. He knew what to do well, because he started playing with this love little button dedicating to this action so much time, until he felt tremble under fingers beaten in the skin of her buttocks. Martha moved her hips not being able to control the reaction of her body, when tip of stranger pressed the swelling clitoris strongly. Yet several moments of the experienced gentlemen's measures and Martha felt, as entry to her vagina begins to moisten. Her first reaction was the feeling of the shame was for the involuntary reflex of her own body, the unwanted sign of the being bearing instinctive affection before which she was trying to protect herself. She did not want to get excited causing by someone else than her own husband. Sex, maybe, but this? Ivo fried one of her buttocks and as if guessing woman's thinks he reached from the back with his fingers between her upper legs finding between her lips already moist opening. As if surprised by encountered moisture he traveled along the furrow a couple of times making sure, that his action will bring expected effect. After a few seconds - to her surprise - as suddenly as he began, he detached his mouth from her and took his hands away. Not knowing the causes of the sudden pause, disorientated and lightly excited Martha stood in stillness with her eyes still closed. Being pleased with temporary break she felt the relief in the humiliating for her performance she counted naively, that maybe this was already the end. She got to hear then the voice of Ivo, a short sentence which she did not understand.