Wife's Devotion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Get up!" Jack's voice was excited and firm. "You see that there was nothing to be scared of. Now on the dessert the something you like, well get up."

She rose slowly bringing the relief to thighs pressed in the bank of the table. Before she managed to straighten herself, her husband's impatient palms caught her from the back for both elbows above shoulders. With sudden twitch he put her up in front of Italian. Their eyes met again in a flash. Ironical glance of Ivo pierced her right through and Martha immediately lowered her eyes.

"On your knees, on your knees, you know what I am speaking about," she heard panting voice of her husband behind her back. "But do not waste a drop."

She knew obviously what he had on his mind. He well knew after these years of their marriage that the final in mouth suits Martha fine. She simply liked the taste of the sperm. Just in this way they had been finishing their marital games when Jack - for some reasons - did not feel like shooting off his load inside her body. She knew that there was no point to explain him now that what she liked with him she did not have to like with Ivo. Like during the whole of this dramatic evening her opinion did not matter to him anyhow. She agreed with it after all, she treated it as redemption of her marital sins and knew that she had to be consistent. Invoking again in her mind images of that summer night in the Mazurian forest, she slowly knelt down stubbornly helped by husband's palms. She closed eyes before her knees reached the floor.

"Open your mouth Martha, couldn't see?" Voice of her husband became impatient again. From his position he was not able to see, that her eyes are closed.

She opened mouth obediently and at the same moment felt the palm of Italian on her head. He grabbed her hairs and bend head backwards. Almost immediately his hot and swollen penis filled her mouth up nearly till the bottom of her throat. She choked, she couldn't swallow the penis overly deep. Even Jack used to talk her that she would have to learn it. However young Italian was accustomed to something else, because he did not pay attention to reflexes of choking woman. With quick movements he pushed himself into her throat holding strongly her hairs. Fortunately for her he was very excited yet and it lasted not too long. Martha felt familiar pulsating of penis first, and after a moment hot sperm with spasmodic portions begun to hit the back of her throat. From experience she knew what to do and instantly begun to swallow not allowing herself to choke. That she was able to do well.

She did not open her eyes till the end. Even then, when rigid penis had left her mouth and Jack let her arms go. She kept kneeling not knowing what to do next. She was surrounded by silence, which being broken only by panting of tired men. It seemed to her, that this state lasted very long, that sudden ending sort of surprised all of them, that nobody know what to do. She was right.

"Get dressed, Martha." Calmness of her husband's voice was such contrasting in comparison with previous vulgarity and brutality, that Martha immediately regained consciousness at this very moment. Suddenly her husband came back as the man she had known until now. Another wave of tears poured over her cheeks. – Go upstairs do the bedroom and wait for me there.

Woman stood up immediately and opened her eyes trying not to look at Ivo. She quickly run up do the sofa and began to gather parts of her clothing. However, trembling hands made her movements awkward, so she threw shorts in the corner and not looking back run upstairs naked. Not paying attention to possibility of waking the children up she slammed the doors and rushed on bed sobbing loudly.

***

She did not even hear her husband's returning to the bedroom. He closed the doors softly and lied down next to his wife. She felt him beginning to stroke her arms, his loved palms placing on her head and brushing apart her hairs. It was best-loved caress of her. She got to shiver when he took her arms gently under elbows, but only to turn her away. She still did not open her eyes when felt on the chicks his hot lips, when he was kissing dark wrinkles left there by the tears. Hot kiss opened her lips and filled up her body with the warmth of expectation. Calm though hungry palms of her husband covered all her body with male passion. Every patch of woman's body knew what to do yet and Martha quickly adapted herself to pulsating rhythm of the man. His hands and hot manhood gradually carried her to the world, which she had never known earlier.

Only now, after ten years of their marriage she got to understand, why orgasms are sometimes called as "little death". She had joined that team.