All Comments on 'Wife's Fantasy Gone Wrong'

by JackHammer99

Sort by:
  • 84 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
agreed

its over, lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
5 stars

Well written, realistic and enjoyable story. Every Wife should have the opportunity to enjoy a stranger's big cock while her husband licks her arse. Mine does (I have a particularly small dick) and our marriage is the better for it. Thank you for a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Quite gay

Also, I'm pretty sure labeling dialogue "Wife," "Husband," every other sentence isn't the way to do dialogue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Loved it

See the story was awesome.

I want you to write more story like this.

Fantasies backfiring etc.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good work!

This was really hot- barely made it to the end without blowing my load. Well-written with great twists, too- like making the husband spit lube during the (surprise!) anal session. Hope you keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
big cock fetish

Unfortunately, I don't get off on big cock fantasies/fetishes, so that part of the story sort of turned me off with its repetitiveness. Yes, I got it the first time. The guy's cock was HUGE. I didn't need the endless reminders.

Other than that, the 'one small step leads to another' idea was nicely done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
well ...

Kinda like taking the girl out of the country to the city...she will never be happy back on the farm. Probably 85% of this story could be labeled some what true on any Saturday night. She knows what is a dick and now she knows what the hell is a cock. I would like the author to consider a re write... 4

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
This is a story, not a script

So you dont need to label who is saying what. Also, we get that “guy” has a big cock, droning on and on about it doesnt make it better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
WRONG

All the cuck shit, hate remarks are made by the same person on cuck stories and he just loves to post all that hate shit here.Most readers like and enjoy cuck stories thats why most stories are cuck stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

just another slut wife getting her own way he should never let her have what she wanted

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 6 years ago
The only surprise in this story was . . .

. . . that the husband didn’t suck strange guy’s dick. Author was building up to that, but left it out.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
@Anonymous Re: "WRONG"

No, most readers DON'T want cuck stories, that's why they score so low and get so many bad comments.

There are so many because they are so simple to write. They make the most "boilerplate" BTB seem like "War and Peace"!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Had potential but

Eating assholes? Really? A guy stroking the other guys's dick? Really?

You must be a nasty, nasty person

muncher354muncher354over 6 years ago
If you want to to write a gay story, don't feel limited.

I really feel like you wanted this to turn bisexual to gay. If you want to do that feel free. As to this couples marriage, when swinging it's important to pay attention to boundaries. This guy's boundaries kept getting pushed, not a good sign.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Some really sicko readers..

They're the ones who love this stuff and enjoy licking shit on a stick. So, dear sicko's, lick the shit off my stick!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
re:anonymous-WRONG

If what you say is true, not explain the low scores. If the majority like these stories wouldn't the scores be in the 4-5 star range, instead most don't even make it to 3 stars. Explain anon? You can't, because like always you're full of shit.

From the looks of the scores and tags, today is a typical day in loving wives, nothing but willing cuckoldry, the most non-erotic drivel ever thrown together, for the pathetic wimps that roam this site. That's my opinion anon, just as valid as yours.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
re: 5 stars

"Well written, ..."

<P>

Did you read this story?

<P>

First of all, this is a story, NOT a script. For example.

<P>

Wife: "What are you doing?"

<P>

NO!

<P>

"What are you doing?" my wife asked.

<P>

Then there is the constantly changing tenses between past and present. The lack of names is another hit.

<P>

No, this is a stupid story that was poorly written.

etchiboyetchiboyover 6 years ago
Ummmm.... cucky story.... but....

.... I kinda liked it. I could see it coming early on, but kept reading because it’s so well written (IMHO). And it very... naturally fell into cuck-dom. Made me a little uncomfortable, but it’s a good read.

I think I have to give it 5-stars. I mean it drew me in, and I kept reading, when normally I’d stop, and maybe gag or throw up a little bit in my mouth.

phill1cphill1cover 6 years ago
Wife: "So... what should we try next??"

Me: "how about a trip to the pit of retribution...where I whip her fucking ass till I'M sore!!"

oops, what category is that?

dunmovynivdunmovynivover 6 years ago
so she's lies to him

so she can have a big cock in her. That's a long way from having someone to watch. Plus she says she would never share him. Didn't say she would name share herself. Sick shit.

Impo_64Impo_64over 6 years ago
I agre with @ReedRichards...

I agre with @ReedRichards...the author backed off on his intention of putting up the husband sucking cock...But it didn't saved what was beyond salvation...1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Would rate this one better but,...

I, like so many others; don't find wife sharing or cockholdry exceptionally erotic.

It's rather demeaning to ALL parties involved, when you take it apart. Which would take up too much time & space here.

What I was really disappointed in; I had recently read a story VERY similar to this one in a group sex category on another site. The only difference was that the couple wasn't married; a little more erotic in the context.

MbgdallasMbgdallasover 6 years ago
Totally unrealistic.

Yes the wife might have gotten carried away but the husband would,have gotten up and walked out. If you don’t have the desire/fantasy to see your wife tucked by another guy you don’t suddenly get by seeing it. No he would have been upset and disgusted.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Another gay author using a woman as a shill for his big cock fantasy.

Pathetic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
How about

Divorce...how does that sound?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Not LW

Cuck shit that should have been in FETISH.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
95% negative comments by the same pathetic weasel

He is too stupid to bother reading Literotica's on description the the Loving Wives category is about extra marital fun , wife sharing, swinging etc.

Keep posting these stories and ignore the weasel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great Story!

Don't let the troll get you down. This is a great story. It builds nicely and left me with a hard-on by the end.

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopover 6 years ago
You never know

A huge cock could be staring you in the face and you don’t even know it. Xoxoxoxoxo Annette

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What's next?

How about the husband tells his lovely wife that he's found another willing person to "Watch". At the eleventh hour, he informs her that it's a woman. When the new person shows up, the husband starts doing his wife but, the moment the voyeur gets a hand down her pants, the husband stops and suggests she gets more comfortable, where upon the visitor takes off her clothes and the couple finds themselves looking at a woman with the perfect body, amazing tits, a wet dream of an ass, and a toned figure that looks like it was made for sex. Following the same sort of glazed over behavior, he eventually fucks her while repeatedly telling her, in his wife's presence, how much better she is than his wife. The wife gets to hear how he thinks their observer is prettier, has bigger more shapely tits, has a much tighter pussy and sucks dick far better. Than, when he's ignored his wife for most of the session, the wife worries that she did something to hurt her husband's feelings. That would just about do it for me. Am I alone in that? Certainly she wouldn't want to deprive her husband of such a pleasure.

OnethirdOnethirdover 6 years ago
Disclosure

Pretty hot story. The wife needed to disclose some rather important things, like the fact she really wanted the guy for the size and had set it up that way. She’s a lying bitch, but in this scenario she gets away with it. For now.

NINER6969NINER6969over 6 years ago
GREAT STORY!

These "anonymous" assholes who are blasting your story are closet cucks themselves or else they would have not read the entire 3 page story!

It was a good read! ..Had me goin' even though it's not entirely what I am into. The only criticism that I have is the title of the story. After reading "Wife's Fantasy Gone Wrong," I was waiting for the story to end in a negative way.

Was this a true story or a fantasy of yours? Whether true or fictitious, It was a well written story with some sudden exciting surprises in it! 5 stars!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
@NINER6969 Re: "GREAT STORY!"

There was plenty of criticism by non-Anons.

If you liked the story, fine, and it would be nice to hear what you liked about it.

If you think a criticism was wrong, tell us why.

Attacking a commenter because you didn't like or agree with the comment is why many people are getting fed up with this category.

Submale41Submale41over 6 years ago
So exciting

Loved this exciting story and do hope that you will write more stories of the same kind. I would love for me and my girlfriend to meet a man like that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great story but...

The story was really good, jus the gay stuff made it a little weird.

CindysBobCindysBobover 6 years ago
nice story

thanks for writing it...I enjoy this fantasy a lot and this was a nice job. To the comments cutting it up, why read tales within this genre if you don't like this sort of stuff. I don't read things I don't get off on...and why be so damned nasty. I've always fantasized about watching my wife being really worked over by another guy or better, a small group of guys...heck, I had this fantasy before I ever even had a wife. It still gets me off.

Bob

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Fun but in reality what man will get enjoyment out of watching his wife fuck a guy with a giant dick. This can only destroy a marriage not make it better

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What an adventure...

Wow, if only my wife would be that adventurous! Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Excuse me,

I feel like I need a shower.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
wow

I had to take a shower alright because I cummed everywhere!

Ray RobertsRay Robertsabout 6 years ago
You can't get away from a "big one"

So many of our readers like this story theme as if we were frozen in the headlights by the sight of a really big cock. I too am guilty of this situation with a really big cock making me feel particularly small. I have also played out this story with my wife and she enjoyed the mfm aspect of four hands and two tongues and cocks but the star performer was the stud with 9"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Gay

Worthless pathetic Faggot story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Super hot story

This is really a great story and well written. The pacing was a little uneven for my liking but great material wish there was more stories by this author.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
So relevant

By that I mean my wife and I have been in similar situations for real. Well written and sexciting but I just do not undertstand this fascination with fucking a woman in the ass. True, some may ask for it but as far as I'm concerned, a woman has only two servicable holes but most of these stories always go down that road for some reason. Leave the ass thing to the gays. Ass fuckin just does not, never has, never will do anything for me. I'm only into mouths and pussies. Other than that, great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Well ... ??? Let‘s see if my foot goes deep enough up your sorrow cheep whorish ass ...

so you can chew my nails whitout bending over, you stupid cunt.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Whoa

Heading down cucky street at a rapid pace. The myth about what the readers want continues.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
CUCKOLD

Cucked before his very own eyes and she had his permission. "Stupid boy" to quote DADS ARMY

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
WHAT'S WRONG?

Neither the husband nor (especially) the wife seems to think anything has Gone Wrong. So what has Gone Wrong is a title that misled me into reading a type of story I avoid.

At end, wife wants to know what's next. Maybe what's next should be stony, icy attitude from husband for her deceitful conniving until what Anonymous 12-27-17 suggested takes place.

Paul in Oklahoma

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Yes he is....

A cuckie who no doubt has a big touch of gay in him!

Mr. BriggsMr. Briggsalmost 5 years ago
How

How have I not seen this until now. What a story

schulz777schulz777over 4 years ago
silly

cuck--shitt

1starr

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Good

This is a really good story. Don't mind the two weirdos below me. It's really succinct and professional compared to most other stories. I wish you'd have continued to write stories on here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Why did you never write again?

I think you're a good writer based upon this story. Yes, you could have used an editor for the misspelled words (e.g., dudes - dude's; he - she), but I thought your sex descriptions were done very well and had me stroking my dick. I'm hopeful you will submit another story at some point in the future about similar scenarios because I thought this was hot!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Very hot story

As someone who frequents these blogs (and has read hundreds of literoticas) let me tell you that this is one of hottest stories on this site, mainly because you were able to make the narrative directionally believable (in my opinion). Kudos and great job !

...and don't pay any mind to the haters. Far from making husbands seem like morons, your male character came across as a thoughtful partner who was smart enough to recognize the power of identifying and satisfying the deeper needs of his wife. Even if that meant pushing the boundaries beyond the original agreement. Please continue writing :)

Suckmachine007Suckmachine007over 3 years ago
Great Story!

I really like the build up to the wife breaking the rules, and how it wasn’t vengeful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Cant see it anymore

This cuck shit everywhere in lovinh wifes, there is a fetish section

Bi_maybeBi_maybeabout 3 years ago
Wow! I would have assisted!

Yes, to see her open up about what she is curious about and to take charge and handle the invite and keep it a surprise.... Excellent!

My ex wife had a penchant for giving blowjobs to the root because she had no gag reflex. She came home from work or being out and kissed me many times with sticky lips. She was exciting, but she passed away.

awyldsideawyldsideabout 3 years ago

She deceived him from the start.

The right answer should have been, “ No you can’t touch him!”

She humiliated him time and again.

When he put his fingers in her hair I thought he was going to jerk her back and stop it.

Why jerk off? Just fuck her so you an be involved.

If she is going to cuck him, then go all the way and have him suck it to get it wet. Then cum on his face and have her lick it off.

This was all for her.

I agree with the other guy. Now the husband sets up a play date for his benefit and she watches.

At the end she says his cock is perfect?

SikemSikemalmost 3 years ago

Just goes to show the danger of adding a third to your sex life. He never said "no" even when he was not comfortable.

lwwahoolwwahooalmost 3 years ago

And this was true? 🤔

Sorry bro, you think this was random? Your story is either just another cuck story or you are a complete idiot.

mattenwmattenwover 2 years ago

The idiots are not dying out. Neither in fantasy nor in reality. This author and his story prove it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What the fuck is wrong with people? Arousal has no logic. It just is what it is and it takes guts to expose that part of yourself. I wish there was a bisexual category in Literotica just because it would head off some of the homophobic crap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Bad? Naa

Sounds like great fun! Try it, but go all night. Much better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love it, very hot she couldn’t stop the slide once she was exposed to his huge cock. The only part I couldn’t believe was the anal. It takes practice to handle a cock that big and that doesn’t happen on the first try. BUT he should break her in and she would let him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

my wife would have died that night. When she went to bed i would have set her on fire

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I suppose he had it coming, He lied to her about what he wanted; she lied to him about what she wanted. Does he have "WELCOME" tattooed on his forehead?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I quit reading as soon as he saw her blowing him after he ate her ass. How people think living and cheating is a turn on I will never understand. Now if the husband did something about it and manned up it would be much better.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Cuck shit ...

OlFrog14xOlFrog14xover 1 year ago

She will never honor any agreements with her husband about her actions, so his calculation about "Next" should include that fact.

I hope he dumps her before he suicides.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love it!! Fuck the whiny haters! I know that there are tons of us that enjoy these. Keep ‘em cummin!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Writing dialogue formatted like this is unreadable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What's next? He should fuck her ass, since she already had a big "cock" in it. It won't be a virgin hole, so he shouldn't have to worry about her not liking it.

If she doesn't want to do anal with the husband, I suggest divorce...her choice. Especially since she did ALL of the things that weren't agreed upon. First was just jacking him. But no sucking him, and definitely no fucking him, let alone letting him have her virgin ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I hope he likes be a cuckolded husband. What's next, how about getting him a woman to fuck in front of his wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Poorly written. Get help.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story, unfortunately the wife will become a big cock slut, and hubby Will become a loser, he's on his way to becoming a cuckold/homosexual and will eventually lose his wife's respect, his dignity and his wife if he's happy with that, fine.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A good well written story.

Maybe you will allow your readers to invest in this couple by continuing with the 3 of them.

The no longer a stranger seemed to become more bold and insertive. My wife always called her ass and mouth a butt pussy, and a mouth pussy, her pussy was called a rosie pussy when they were used for sex. She never said you want pussy, it was always you want one of my 3 pussies.

HotdiggitydogHotdiggitydog9 months ago

Hot, nasty and very erotic. Very well written. Need a sequel. No doubt husband is all in. 5 stars. Pay no attention to the anonymous naysayers. They can find something else to read. Just give your fans more of the same

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

You know he's coming back for more married pussy. Each time I'm sure he will be a little more assertive and dominant with them both than the time before. You short story was well written, its definitely time for round to with a part 2.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

He just found out he loves cock.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Just another wife who loves her husband soooo much and just another closet gay setting off on the long sad road to divorce, or disease or both.

AnonymousAnonymous6 days ago

Super hot, please continue writing!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous