All Comments on 'Wife's First Affair'

by cheatingcouple

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
impo_61impo_61almost 9 years ago
She wasn't lured by the friend...

She wasn't lured by the friend...She knew exactly whyat she was doing and why!!! Finally she said what should have been the first statment of the story: "there was no way I was going to leave my husband even though he was cheating on me too..." 2*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
for the most part

i enjoy true to life stories... However wife will not relate her affair to husband...

Necroclown313Necroclown313almost 9 years ago
Oye

The piece was bland. No real emotion, no back story, no description of the people in the story other than "he had a big dick." I would never believe it was written by a woman because her first point would have been that her husband was cheating on her. It would serve the purpose of justifying her actions in the rest of the story. Keep trying, give it a good few read throughs before posting.

MitchFraellMitchFraellalmost 9 years ago
Strange

What happened after their first fuck? Did they just shake hands and go home? No concerns and no emotions.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 9 years ago
Both of them are cheating?

You wouldn't know considering there was ZERO emotion throughout the whole story. No anger, no lust, not even anticipation. This story was the equivalent of going to a buffet and all that was served was mashed potatoes. Bland.

Cheating stories are all the same but it's the characters emotional reaction to the events that give it flavour. It's the love, lust, anger, guilt, shame and desire that make them unique.

Good luck next time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Dead Fish

First this is a rape story. He takes her without consent. There are personal reservations that are not overcome to make this a beneficial romp.

Second, as others have mentioned, there's no emotion. Cheating, even in revenge has more to do with her rather than laying back like a dead fish. Either you're in to it or not. If you're not, join a convent.

Third, cheating, but not into it with this guy, but not pursuing others, someone who makes you feel loved, even with no permanent attachment? This is supposed to be a statement of a woman scorned.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
A good portrayal of empty emotionless sex.

And who is interested in reading about that?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Dear annony you answered your own question

seems you can't get enough of these emotionless sex stories you read every fucking one of them. I gave this a 5

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2almost 9 years ago
I loved how you wrote this story!!

Gave you a5 to help offset the asshole annony

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Thank you for sharing

These are the types of stories I enjoy reading. True stories, no BS. Thank you for the great read!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
You got guts

It takes guts to post a story on here but it really felt like a series of non-descriptive vague recollection of thoughts. I am saying nothing against the content/experience just in delivery. Find an editor who will give a proper edit review. Hang in there and keep writing!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
wife affair

really its nice to read the real stories

my wife also had a similar affair and she enjoyed it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Not cheating wife story!

Non declared Open Marriage story.

Dyolf4500Dyolf4500almost 9 years ago
I like all wife fuck stories.

I like all wife fuck stories and this one is no exception, although I must admit that it was a little bland. Last night I dreamed I watched my wife fuck three guys who were enlarging our master bathroom. It turned me on so much that I yelled out "fuck her" in my sleep. She heard and got so turned on that we woke up and fucked for two hours. I think I'll write about it, and I'll be sure to be very descriptive. Right now I'm going to read another wife fuck story and pretend that it's real.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I guess for some, it's just easier to keep coming home to the same house....

....but why bother. They're married on paper, but only cohabit ate part time. The rest of the time they're both out fucking someone else.

I ask again, why stay married, if you're not going to be married?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
could have been a really erotic story

I love true stories, narrated in1st person. But in this one there wasn't any eroticism.

It was just a read. Didn't even tickle my imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Then her husband realized something

His wife was demeaning, degrading and humiliating him. And enjoying it. That's when he divorced her. He realized she had no real love or respect for him. Time to go. Bad ending to a poorly conceived story.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Good old

Good old hubby is a cuck listening to his whore brag about the old days.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
sick.......

.......shemale husband.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Cold

Cold & emotionless yes. True to life yes. Both these people had problems but not with each other. Never should have been married. No reason to stay married. Divorce, fuck around until you die from siffless’.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
First and last affair

Since any man with an ounce of pride and self respect divorces her BEFORE she can pass along something he can't divorce. Ugly story.

1 star

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous