All Comments on 'Wife's First Threesome'

by call_me_sarge

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
HOT

Great story,Just ignore the gay fag comments that hate women and sex.

Thanks again for a hot story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
got me hard

wish my wife would do that it was great wife sucking tits then getting fucked great.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Hot

I can't wait until the next chapter

oldhippie1949oldhippie1949almost 7 years ago
Good story

Could be longer. Can't wait for Part 2.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
editors

Your story is OK. I suggest you use one of the volunteer editors at Literotica to help with grammar, and add a few details for increased realism. Oh, and ignore the hateful comments...they have pitiful lives.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
re:anonymous-editors

And how do you know we have pitiful lives? You're the one that's falling all over this trash, not us. What's the matter anon, feeling guilty about wanting your wife to fuck others. Maybe it's you that's the pitiful one. Anybody that gets turned on wanting his wife become a slut for others is pitiful. Not only pitiful but mentally fucked up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Well, no doubt about it

there some here that must have crawled out of a slimy sewer, wanting a continuation of willing cuckoldry. Sick, brainless fuckers with the mentality of a slug.

sammi_in_the_snowssammi_in_the_snowsalmost 7 years ago
Thanks, Sarge

Good story, Sarge. Maybe you could slow the pace and bring in more detail. It was quite straightforward: A, B, C, D, ... Ignore the haters. They are just envious.

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesalmost 7 years ago
Good Story

I enjoyed your story, but you definitely need to use an editor. Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
hot plot...

the story line was good, got me going but a slower pace with more details && leading would really heat it up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I remember

an incident when my wife was visiting at her girl friend's house. She got home way late and acting funny, I had to dig it out f her what happened. He friend was showing her some naughty outfits she had bought, next they were trying them on, then the hubby came home. At first it was all bashful but then they got HIM to model, one thing led to another and my wife ended up getting laid.

Pissed me off, I confronted the guy, so to settle the deal he sent his wife over to me.

Fair is fair, I guess. Man was she a good fuck, went on until 4 in the morning.. But my own wife got all pissed off about that so it was just the one time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
We need more.

We need more. Let us know what happened next.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I agree with the peole who commented that you need to slow the pace and bring in more detail instead of the straightforward: A, B, C, D.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Without a prior arrangement she cheated on him, see you in court, you get nothing

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercall_me_sarge@call_me_sarge
51 year old male, been around the world, and have found a lot of things that interest me. Looking to make friends and maybe more. Interests vary so don't be afraid to ask, or just say hi. I won't bite, unless you want me too.