All Comments on 'Wife's First Time'

by Luvbnwild

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Slightly OTT but not bad at all

Thanks...Mancelt.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Maybe a Little Over Done

But it was a fun read. Anyone who has ever taken their wife to a strip club like I have, most likely has thought of either their wife getting a lap dance and more from one of the strippers, or having their wife get up on stage and stripping for the entertainment of the crowd. Perhaps thats what she can give him for his birthday gift. Anyway I enjoyed so please keep up the good work.

As for the annon who thinks " you have to be retarded to write this crap" .... If you truly think that and you are spending your time reading it your mental capacity must be ranked somewhere close to that of the average garden snail. Maybe you should stick to nursery rimes.

cacowboy48cacowboy48almost 14 years ago
Very Sexy Story

Loved the story I thought it was hot and well written, love it when people make snide remarks and then don't sign their name to it, what a bunch of wimps..

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpetealmost 14 years ago
Gave it a thumbs up for not....

.....making an ass out of anyone...

dom_u_softlydom_u_softlyalmost 14 years ago

Ignore the negative comments of the trolls here in Lit ... its hot to know that one's wife can be so turned on by a lesbian lover and quite possibly made one herself.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
It suck really bad.

Not a great strip club story but it had some good parts and some very bad parts. The good parts when Rob and Laurie first met Tammy on stage then up stairs lap dance and some girl-girl action. The very bad parts not going through with the threesome a big built up but never happen. Laurie telling Rob Tammy gave her a better orgasm than her husband wow nice way to destroy a guy's ego hun. The last part another no threesome Rod telling Tammy my wife be home alone Tuesday so you can have fun without me and mite fall in love. Nice way to cock block and blue balls yourself dumbass!

honeylicker1124honeylicker1124over 8 years ago
Hot story!

This HAS to be every husband's wildest fantasy. A husband wanting his wife to fuck another man is alright, but dangerous. But a husband wanting his wife to have wild lesbian sex with another hot woman is the best. 5 *'s

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago

Them lezbeans is everywhere ain't they?

chucker77chucker77almost 4 years ago
awesome

great story.. have to make this real life.

Just_GymJust_Gymover 1 year ago

5 stars. Hot story about a hot wife and a loving husband.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous