All Comments on 'Wife's Friends Anal Ch. 03'

by Ilovetoeatsperm

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Wham! Bam! Thank you Ma'am?

Too short. Not erotic.

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2almost 8 years ago
5

to help the score. Dumbass annony you have been offset again. I know the score won't change but your fucking comment is offset

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Cute spin

I read and enjoyed this addition to the series. It was a bit unexpected and yet a surprise to read that the snobby bitch would get the urge to be liberated to shave her pussy and perform for them with the machine. Maybe they could secretly change up the dildo in the up coming group performance. I gave it 4 of 5 stars for creativity, please do continue :-)

I still think hubby should put on another performance for the girls who should be encouraged to come freshly fucked and full of cum and have hubby eat their creampies while being Bammed mercilessly till ALL the girls have been licked clean.

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamover 5 years ago

I like this, Now get a nice big two headed dildo with built in viberator. Invite a large group of friends over and have Tracy take one end up her cunt and hubby takes the other end up his ass hole. Back to back but cheeks touching. Make them do this in front of the sofa or chairs and their backs can be used as a coffee table. Place a large picture of hubby where she has to look at it and associate him with her humiliation and climaxes. Do not let them pull apart until they thank each other many times for the climaxes. Catch his cum in a bowel and make them share it. Let her know she is never to climax unless she is hooked up to him.

YarikBYarikBover 1 year ago

Good story. I like it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous