Wife's Joyride Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The trucker held a $10 bill.

"You..ah...said..." I tried.

"She'll earn her money, don't worry! I know you can dance honey, dance for me baby-baby!" The stranger sat on the steel railing along the road’s edge.

Loni looked at me. There was no music. It didn't make sense.

My wife stepped clear of me, and to my astonishment, began to move. I should have realized, that with more than a generation between us, she would know how to dance like the kids do today. I just never had thought about it.

Loni was smiling naturally as she began swaying slowly, moving carefully on her stilted high heels. I made a mental note to take her dancing sometime.

"Yeah! Yeah baby!" WB was egging her on. She responded to it, so he stepped it up. "Yeah girly, do it! Shake it for me!" She was using her shoulders, taut belly, hips, dancing like a music video girl. "Come here you ho!"

Loni danced right up to him, seated as he was, they were more nearly the same height. Her heels making her slightly taller than him now. He spread his knees so she could move right up to him. Giving a much better view for the performance. He tucked his $10 dollar bill into her cleavage, and took another out of his pocket. Loni smiled at me saucily. I could read her mind exactly. 'Does this mean I'm a professional tease now?' was what she was thinking.

After several more minutes of dirty dancing, and a couple more tips placed inside her dress, he spoke again.

"Turn around baby! Bend over for me!" WB was demanding, but more jovial than before. His voice commanding.

Loni was facing me when she turned, the black giant behind her. Her eyes met mine. She was smiling, brightening the sunny day. A finger went to the corner of her mouth as she looked straight at me. 'Should I?' her eyes asked of me. 'No', I mouthed the word. We should just leave now. Assuming a pursed lips 'misbehaving' facial expression, she kept her eyes on me as she bent slightly forward. Her tight church dress constricting against her tight perfectly shaped bottom. Then bending ever so slightly more, watching me as she did. She was teasing ME! Doing a naughty thing I had told her not to do!

"Fuckin Yeah! Two days out of the fuckin joint, God Damn! My first sweet candy!" Loni bent slightly more, hearing the giant cheer her on. Her dress rode up the back of her taut thighs.

"Er, well, sir. How long were you, well, ..." My suspicions confirmed.

"Twelve years!" Roaring angrily. "For murdering a white nerd like you!" Loni was bending over, and her cleavage was trying to spill out before my eyes. I was paralyzed by my lust for her shape. She was bending way over now, her hands grabbing her ankles. The dress was all the way up her legs now. She shook her tight small ass. Then she turned around and thrust out her bosom to accept another $10.

This time WB sank his hand under her dress as he put in the money. Loni gasped in surprise. He was copping a feel off my wife! I objected, but my dry mouth produced no sound. My throat wouldn’t speak.

He took his hand out, then slapped both hands onto her chest, grabbing hold! His hands were humungous as was the rest of him, Loni moaned as he held them. Moaned! Her eyelids fluttered, a far away look in her eye, her head tilted slightly back.

"Ooohhhh!" She said. He began to treat my wife like she was a cow that he owned, she wasn't fighting back at all. "Ooohhh!" She moaned.

"Hey Limp Dick, you got a video camera? The show is really about to start!" Another ten slipped in beside my sweety’s tits.

This show was totally over! I had had enough!

"You hear me?"

"Yes, there is one in the trunk, but this is..."

"Then go git it! Why don't you hurry?" With that he stood and lifted Loni by her tits. She shrieked and grabbed his wrists. The pressure! He was squeezing hard, holding her way up in the air...by her tits! Tears ran down her face as she struggled punily. He continued milking her as he held her aloft! My wife was suffering terribly.

I ran to the car and took out the video camera, returning in less than two minutes. Loni was crying now.

"Let her down!" I managed to ask, and he did so. My wife began massaging her breasts mournfully.

"Video that!" He demanded. It was an incredible sight.

The power light came on. I remembered the tape that was in there was our wedding video. WB seethed like a beast towards me, so I began recording, copying overtop of our wedding, erasing it.

"Get closer!" I obeyed and zoomed in on those sore 42DD's, then slightly back out so her face was in the frame. WB jammed another bill in her cleavage.

"Rest time's over! Take off that dress bitch! Show those tits to the camera."

I glanced again at the highway. The bend of the road was such that his truck obscured us, in our private Arizona. WB had begun woof-woofing and egging her on again. Making it clear she was supposed to dance as she stripped. He kept an eye on me, making sure I was getting all this on video.

Loni was doing a sexy teen dance, even smiling slightly again. She kept looking at me, waiting and expecting me to say stop. I had noticed WB had taken the wooden truncheon back into his hand. I continued videotaping. This surprised Loni, and I knew at once she took this as my approving of the whole thing. In fact I was afraid for my life! Once she got the idea that I was OK with this, she got back into it. Dancing even sexier. Then she started playing for the camera.

"Do you like my dress, do you like to watch me dance?" She asked playfully, talking to me, looking right at the camera. Shaking her goodies.

"Yes, WE DO!" WB glared at me, thumping his bat against the outside of his leg. He stepped toward me, unseen to Loni as he was still on her other side. I knew then that he had decided to get rid of me.

"Yes! Dance for your husband, girl!" I yelled. WB smiled slightly, and put off crushing my skull.

"Shake it for the camera!" I went on, egging her on, which seemed to make it easier for her to continue. WB would be barking like a junkyard dog, and I kept talking to her. Videoing her sexiness, zooming in on her long sexy legs, tits, her whole body, her happy face, repeating in succession. She was buying into the charade. Didn't she realize I was being held in terror? No she didn't. She was being sexy, and teasing, and she seemed to have forgotten how he had brutalized her breasts just a few minutes ago.

Loni strutted around, danced with her hips and legs, posed against the truck. She bent over, leaned on the tires, collected tips between her tits. Hell, I even grabbed a twenty out of my wallet and videotaped myself putting it down her dress. She was having a good time, what a natural go-go girl! WB smacked her ass whenever she bent over in front of him. She pushed her chest in his face and shook it a few times.

After a good ten minutes of this she approached the camera and spoke with her little girl voice.

“Do you like my big round tits?” For the benefit of the video, and for me as well, she ran her delicate hands nice and slowly over and under her bosoms. She was accentuating their amazing size and perfect shape. I used a good five minutes of tape as she made sexy faces and rubbed her volleyballs and nipples through the dress.

Then, knowing I was zoomed in on her chest and face, she licked her lips and vamped..."Do you boys want me to show my big giant tits?" She asked the camera. What could I do? Everything was teetering on a precarious balance.

"Yes, sweety! Show everything to the Big Man!" I said. I hated it as I said it. Is there a way out of this?

Moving back next to WB, but still posing for the video, Loni began to ease a spaghetti strap off her shoulder. Then she slid that arm out of it and had to hold up the material over her right boob. Sexily, slowly, teasingly repeating for the other side. Her shoulders bare, holding her frock up with her hands. I moved to get the best angle to film her.

"Loni! Loni!" The behemoth chanted and gave her more money. I egged her on too, doing my part. Her dress dropped dramatically to the ground. Her tits sprang into view! She stood, high heeled, topless in her high cut white thong. She was a vision of pure beauty. It was too much for any man. Much less one fresh from 12 years of incarceration. The beast grabbed her and hungrily drove his mouth onto her right tit. Sucking fiercely, sloppily, and noisily. My wife cried out in rapture. I videotaped it, faithfully. He bit, sucked, and tugged with his teeth on her nipples one after the other. He painted her big mounds with his slobber. My wife sounded like she was in heaven. She had forgotten about the camera, and me. She wrapped her arms around the black man's head, pulling him to her chest. Minutes ticked by, while the tape recorded it all.

Then he stood, pushing Loni roughly to her knees. This couldn't be what I thought? He reached for his zipper, but her hands were already there! He smiled as he saw that I had noticed my wife's actions. His jeans came open, there were no briefs.

"I just want to see it, honey!" Loni had turned back to me, and thus the camera as well. "It would only be fair!" She was shaking his jeans down. The black cock revealed a bit at a time, hard and pulsing. The jeans were down to his knees, and still the mushroom head had not come free. Further she yanked, further still. Then abruptly, like a striking serpent, it sprang upwards. It was absolutely gargantuan. The pole stood straight up, pointing at the sky, reaching to the top of his chest.

“Oohhhhhhhhhhh!” Loni couldn’t even form a complete word.

Loni grabbed it at the base in her small hand. It was far far thicker than a soda or beer can. Her eyes were wide, a dreamy look in them. Then she spotted something on his belt...a tape measure! She grabbed it and looked back into the camera, seeing that I had closed in on what she was doing. She pulled out the tape while keeping it beside the hard black pole. Loni stopped when the number '4' appeared on the yellow ribbon. She gave the camera...and me, a knowing smirk! Then she turned the tape sideways! The black cock was over 4 inches thick! While this measure represented an absolutely negligible amount of the incredible length. She was teasing me brutally! Showing how my peepee didn't even register on the same scale as this ebon monster! Again the wistful look over her face. I knew she couldn't control that, that was real.

Holding it back lengthwise, she began to unwind it up along the cock, being sure to keep both the tape and the massive prick clearly in the picture frame. 6 inches, 7, 8 inches, 9. I recorded the inches reaching double digits before covering half the length. WB smacked the measure out of her hands, he was anxious. His cock was seething. Clear pre-cum was leaking out of the head and down the sides. He grabbed my wife by the hair at the back of her head. His intentions clear.

Loni looked at me. "Did you want me to suck on his dick?" She asked the question, thinking that I was in control here. The question was real. This was way beyond what she thought I would ever agree to. Again I saw the look on the murderer’s face, that he really didn't need me any longer. My time was up? He could run me down and cave my skull with that bat in five seconds flat. That would leave my wife alone with him.

She saw me zoom in on her. He had stooped and tilted his javelin forward so that the head was beside her face, very near her mouth. What a camera shot! Loni knew that this was sexual intercourse, this was cheating on her husband. She went ahead and started running her hand up and down the lower portion of it. The clear slick pre-cum was now a steady emission. It poured out over the helmet, covering it, running down the shaft and the network of bulging veins that branched all over the thing. The volume of lube surged slightly in time to each of Loni’s hand strokes.

She stared at the cock head, continuing her stroking for a minute or two. It was a very long trip but the pre-cum eventually reached her hand, giving her strokes a pleasing wet sound. The cock shone in the sun, greased up good. Back at the tip, the pre-cum surges were now actually arcing up into the air a half-inch before splashing back onto the cock. It was like a fountain.

“Suck on my nigger cock, BEEE ITCH!” The trucker demanded.

Loni looked at me (and the camera). “Honey, do you really want me to suck this big black nigger cock?” She didn’t want to, I could tell by her voice. The thing was a slippery mess. WB looked prepared to throw his truncheon right through my forehead. Loni didn’t see the look in his killer eyes. She was expectantly awaiting my answer. There was only one answer I could say, and I had to make it sound convincing.

"Suck it honey! Suck it for me. I want to video you sucking that big cock!" Loni was totally surprised at this. She knew how jealous I got, not even allowing her to use the phone at home.

The little teen looked back at the mammoth meat, licking her lips. Then looked back at me. “What am I supposed to do about all that stuff?”

“You can drink it.” I said. That answer disgusted her inside I knew, but she didn’t let it show.

“You won’t be mad?” Of course I was mad! Why had we ever pulled over? How were we going to get out of this situation?

“Come on baby, make that big nigger cum for real. Do it for me and the camera.” THAT might get us out of here!

Loni tried to smile for the video camera, then turned her attention back to the raging hard black pole. The cock seemed to sense her gaze upon it and the viney veins pulsed with excitement. The teen stuck out her tongue and ran it up the flank of the 23-inch monster. The oozing pre cum pooled on her tongue and ran into her mouth. She had a mouthful from licking about 10 inches of ebon flesh. She took it in, swished it around inside her mouth and swallowed. She gazed back at the camera again, her perfect white smile was strained, but beautiful all the same. My bride returned to it, licking up the other side. She swallowed another mouthful of slippery lube.

I kept the camera trained on her as she licked and kissed the sides of the cock. Very quickly her face got pre-cum on it. Her cheekbones, lips, chin, sloppy with his juice. Loud smacking noises sounded whenever she gave a hard kiss then released her lips. She made an effort to keep her long hair off him and dry, but her hands were getting wetter and some amounts were getting in her hair. More and more of it was swallowed in audible gulps. I watched her throat work down load after load of slick liquid.

Ten minutes of this had the trucker absolutely quivering, the cock shaking in pleasure. "All right little girl, take me into that pretty little mouth of yours and suck it good!"

Loni moved her head to the end of the staff. Looking right at me, her mouth opened and she dropped down onto it. I saw a huge spurt of lube arc out just as her lips closed over the head, splashing into her mouth. The hot fresh pre-cum caught her by surprise and she choked on it. Loni coughed with the cock in her mouth and clear lube dribbled out her nostrils. Now you have to imagine trying to put a soda can into your mouth. This was bigger. Loni's tiny teen little girl mouth stretched over the mushroom, sending WB into great pleasure.

For a minute she just held the head into her mouth. It really took some getting used to the size of it. I could tell when she started working her tongue along the underside of it. BW reacted with a quiver through the shaft, and a few choice expletives. Eventually my baby was able to start bobbing down upon it. Dragging her lips across the mushroom, applying suction that drew in her cheeks. The blowjob was loud from the start. Slurps and gulps punctuated by pronounced swallowing, and she only got louder and wetter as she went on. Juice was leaking out her lips despite the tightness of the fit. Loni bobbed deeper down the shaft and began winding her face side to side upon the head. She kept her eyes open, staring at the magnificent and terrible cock. Her hands were stroking farther down the shaft and also rotating side to side. Every lip smacking second captured on our digital camera.

Ambitiously deeper and deeper she pushed. The bottom of her chin bulged showing that the cock was seeking the back of her mouth and her throat. More pre-cum dribbled out her nose. She came up for air on occasion, always with a loud release of suction, then dove hungrily back upon it. Her saliva mixed with the slick juice, running in thick bubbly masses of her spit down the black length. She gagged on it. Bobbed a little less deeply for a while then gagged again when it returned to her throat. Over and over she worked it to her throat, each time gagging on the mushroom head in her neck. Minutes went by but none of us had any mark of time. How could this guy hold back his load with such an incredible girl sucking him deep? I was ready to blow my big load just watching, and I wasn't even touching myself.

He held her head so that the cock was at her gag reflex, but didn't let her choke herself back off it, just held it there. My baby's eyes teared up, her throat convulsed, she gagged and gagged continually but he didn't let her up. One minute of it, a second minute. I don't think she could breathe much at all and she was getting exhausted from the gagging. A panic was on her face. A third minute, her slender arms were trying to pull his member out but of course that was impossible. Suddenly her gagging eased and several inches of meat sank between her lips all at once. I could see her neck expand. The progress of the cock was clear as inch after inch entered her mouth. A good 8 inches, 9, 10 inches, 11. She had half of it! The swelling inside her reached her collarbones and dove deeper. 13 inches, 14 inches. Her body was bent forward at the waist now, forming a straight line from mouth to belly. That cock was certainly not going to bend for anything! It went deeper, much easier now that it had worked past her virgin throat opening. Certainly now there was no way for her to get air. Her face was turning a shade of purple, her eyes bulged and teared steadily.

Her body movements were growing spastic as she asphyxiated. He pushed hard. 15 inches, 16 17 18 inches. The bulge of his big dick was jamming into her belly. It pushed out her taunt abs, reaching past her navel. Loni groaned in agony, he was punishing the bottom of her belly, pushing it down toward her pussy! I made sure the camera caught the cock winding within her midsection like a serpent. I aimed at her face as she resigned herself to never breathing again, the look of terror in her eyes unmistakable. Her agony reached a crescendo, muffled by her over full mouth of course. Her belly could not take anymore. BW still had maybe 3 inches outside her mouth. He had wanted to smash his full balls against her face, but alas she was so damn petite! That act would send his cock out her pussy for sure!

He grabbed her swinging tits and fucked her face good and hard. Loni was turning purple in the face and becoming less and less responsive. Moving a hand to her hair he pulled himself out of her gullet. She collapsed to the ground when he let go. His meat was shaking and convulsing, very near eruption. Her blowjob must have lasted near an hour.

"Don't wanna blow yet! Wanna play some more with this doll!"

Loni's naked tits shook and bounced as her chest expanded in greedy gasps of air. I got some good shots and angles of her boobs. I wanted to reach out and grab them myself they were so sexy. She was slowly regaining herself.

"How about some more dancing?" BW asked, sitting back down and producing more currency. Loni was still a bit shaken but grateful the cock was out of her body. Her throat burned and her belly hurt terribly. She started swaying her hips, now wearing only her thong panty and heels. Her face was a slippery mess of pre cum and tears, but I really didn't have any towel for her to wipe herself off. The dark trucker didn't seem to mind his dancer's face was all messed up. His money now was being tucked into the strings of her panty as she moved around him. The little teen was in physical and emotional shock, but danced as she could. The enthusiasm of before was gone now. Even with her spirit broken, her legs were still her legs. Muscles strong and lean from calf to thigh to trim hips to washboard abs. Her buttocks perfect round globes, flexing and clenching tightly as she walked. The white of her thong riding up her ass magnified the rich brown tan, and ultra smooth youthful skin texture.