Wife's Joyride Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was catching it all. There was plenty more room on the disc. It could hold six hours of material.

Loni’s big tits bounced as she dirty danced. Bruises from her earlier abuse were starting to form on them. The nipples, after everything, were still fully erect and begging to be milked. I made sure to get plenty of close ups. My own little cock had been hard now constant since I first started watching my wife dance. The filling up and tightening of my balls felt like a tap had been opened. They were like tennis balls and I worried how much jism they could hold before bursting.

These Sunday rides had always been about exhibiting my bride. Damn shame, I thought, that she was too young to work in go-go bars and strip clubs. In her heels she danced and danced, alternately posing for the camera with the black man or his truck as prop, then playing it up for her tipping customer. She shook her tits in his face, bent over to wiggle her ass in front of him, while I filmed.

Twenty minutes later her thong was full of bills. She revisited the nigger cock with a lick along the side or a kiss or a sudden plunge downward with her head taking a few inches of it into her mouth. Slowly she was getting back into her dancing. It almost seemed more fun for her this time because she was topless. WB pulled his jeans up to his thigh but kept his cock out. It dominated Loni’s attention. Where she had made eye contact with her paying customer as she had danced before, now she only stared at his meat whenever she turned his way. It remained ram-rod upright and hard as rock.

My newlywed bent in front of him and put his cock between her tits. Pushing the hard globes together, my baby stroked up and down on his slippery pole. She had a big bright white smile, seeing him moan with pleasure. She continued, changing the pace faster and slower. WB was groaning, and thrusting his hips. On and on they went, titty fucking. After a few minutes, his movements grew urgent.

“I’m gonna blast all over your tits!”

My wife however had not finished her teasing. Abruptly she stood from her patron. His cock trembling in anticipation of release, she giggled. She knew that she had him on the brink of release, and immediately resumed her stripper dancing for him. Loni was even hotter than before, aided by the fact that her giant boobs were now slimey and wet from all the lubrication and spit from his cock. The little teen rubbed the goo into her tit flesh seductively, smiling at the big black man. She kept watching the end of his penis, wanting to see the geyser of cream erupt.

Somehow, I don’t know how, he held back. He struggled back from the precarious cusp of ejaculation. His dick was harder than ever, standing mightily like a monolith.

“What a fuckin bitch! What a god damn tease you are!” He roared. My bride only smiled and danced. Then she brought a round globe to her lips and sucked his pre cum soup off her tit! Loni lapped it off her breast, finishing one then licking the other. She finished off with a smacking loud suckle onto her own nipple. The nipple had been erect seemingly forever I thought. Loni pumped the inch long nipple between her lips like she was blowing it. Then lightly bit it and pulled on it, before flicking it with her tongue. All this while she stared sexily at her new admirer.

She danced in front of him, shaking her tight ass in his face. It had been a while since she had noticed me and possibly even forgot I was there. Her attention shifted back to the camera while I was doing a zoom in on her long sexy legs. I was running the camera up from her pump heels along her calf and then thigh to her hips.

My newlywed turned and danced right in front of the camera for me. Bent forward in that tiny thong she pushed her ass back until it actually rubbed against the lens! My baby turned and pushed her chest at me until the nipple pressed against the lens. Her tit filled the view completely, what a close up! She rubbed around, dragging her nipple across the glass. The squeaking of her flesh rubbing was clearly audible for the video to record.

She backed up so her pretty face shared the stage with her massive rack. Her smile was white against her tan beauty.

“Nice tits, huh?” She asked the camera. “Want to see my tits doing something really fun?” These questions were of course rhetorical at this point. I was lost in cinematographing my wife’s exhibition. Loni returned between her customer’s legs and wrapped her hard tits with her hands around his quivering pole. The 23 inch monster poked up from her cleavage. My honey give the camera this look, something like a young girl misbehaving, that kind of look.

Loni, pushed down. Her attention returned to the torpedo that she evidently considered her toy and began titty fucking the thing. WB squirmed. The lube sloshed loudly as she worked her boobs up and down the python. Pre cum was still running from the end and in a second my baby’s chest was slimey all over again. Up and down she pumped, squeezing so her tits were tight around him. It was slippery going, the cock was that wet. The sounds of the wet fucking motions were like joyful music. WB was squirming more, his legs were shaking.

“Gee, I wonder what’s going to happen now?” Loni said with a big smile to the camera, accelerating her actions.

“I’m going to CUMMM!” The giant roared. To this my bride responded by leaning forward and opening her petite mouth wide. She held it directly over the swelling cockhead. A minute she pumped the beast hard and fast like this, then decided to take the cock in her mouth. It pushed between her lips and filled her mouth. She held it there, working her tongue like crazy while maintaining the stroking of its length with her perfect balloons.

“Suck it bitch! I’m gonna shoot the top of your head off!” An image came to mind of my beloved’s head physically exploding from within. Gallons of sperm blasting my sweety’s skull apart, sending pieces in all directions. I imagined her sexy body headless, covered in semen from the blast. I see her stand, cum dripping down her big tits, and dance for a couple minutes. Her muscles following the last orders they had been sent. Then she collapses to the ground, twitching in death. As the macabre daydream faded, I realized that I had in fact zoomed in on Loni’s face.

Unbelievably, Loni pulled off the member with her mouth and released it from her chest. As close to spooging as he had been before, he was ten times as aroused this time. For a long time the cock shuddered violently, the man clenched his teeth. He was trying to hold back. “It’s…going…to…cum!” He hissed.

“I want to see you’re cum!” Loni piped. The coal skinned man didn’t want it to cum by itself, he wanted the girl to carry him over the edge. WB was shaking, trying to control his orgasm and release. He averted his eyes from Loni’s body, especially those messy tits and dripping chin.

“Don’t stop!” He yelled, but she just stared at the thing, wanting to see if it would go off by itself. “What are you doing, you stupid cunt?” This shocked Loni, but I sort of expected it. The shaft must have been filled with semen on its way out. Somehow the murderer, with Herculean effort, pulled his fluids back into his scrotum. I didn’t think that was possible.

“Hey, I’m just dancing for you.”

“You sucked my cock pretty damn good!”

“Well, yeah. That was part of my dancing, I guess.” Loni was confused on what was expected of her by both of us.

“Tell you what sugar, why don’t we finish this by letting me see everything. Take it ALL off for me.”

Loni looked at me. I knew without even glancing at the trucker what I was supposed to do now. If I had cast a furtive look at him she might have finally caught on to the whole thing. All that that would have done would make her as terrified as me. The killer had mentioned ‘finishing all this’. I was correct to believe him. Indeed we would both be pulling out of here in a few minutes

“Are you ready baby? Ready to take it ALL off? Do you want to strip NUDE for your customer?” I was egging her on, and more genuinely too. The end was in sight.

“I don’t know, maybe.” The coy smile told me she was ready, more than ready. I didn’t quite mull that over as I might have. “Where is he going to stick my money if I’m nude?”

“This’ll take care of the dance. Let’s go, child!” He jammed a 50 dollar bill in her hand. Loni collected out the money from her thong and what was stuffed in her dress lying on the ground and handed it all to me. It was way more than a hundred, but she had performed a lot more than the simple ‘walk in those heels’ originally asked for. I put the green wad in my back pocket.

I checked the camera. It had been running more than two hours but there was plenty more room and the battery was strong. I was going to record my wife in the nude! I could not believe what was going to happen. I could not believe what had already been saved digitally! My own penis twitched. I loved showing off my baby. Why hadn’t I though of taping her before?

Loni tried to clean the goo spread across her cleavage and face by licking and swallowing, but resorted to wiping herself with her dress. I think all of us were eager for her to strip all the way. Dropping the now stained dress she approached the camera with a sexy look on her face.

“Hi! My name is Loni Miller. Are you ready to see me totally naked?”

“Hell Yeah! Take it off!” Said both males in unison. Loni must have danced a marathon so far this afternoon. Her movements now were slower but sexier than ever. She arched her back, stretched her legs, played with her boobs, with plenty of big smiles for WB and the camera. She licked her upper lip when she pushed a hip at him and teased a finger under the strap of her thong. Loni pulled the strap down her taut hip, then pulled it away from her body. She let it snap back to her skin, then pulled it back up to its correct position. Turning to push the other 33 hip at her customer, my baby again eased a finger under her thong strap. Again she slowly rolled it down her hip. This time she stuck her tongue out like a child when she replaced her thong strap on top of her hip.

She danced on for us. More than once I had to fight back a climax in my pants, the pressure in my balls was growing exponentially. After what seemed like an eternity, an eternity in paradise she put her hands on both her panty stings. The girl rolled down both sides together until the straps were in a horizontal line almost all the way down her hips. A bit of material only barely concealed her shaven pubes. She raised her arms and did a hip rotation dance, turning about like a gypsy. From behind her spectacular ass nearly made me shoot my weeks of accumulated jism.

She turned her back to WB and wiggled her cute heart shaped backside. Wanting to get this scene on video, I stood beside him. My sweetie’s sexiness overwhelmed the sense of palpable menace exuded by her dark patron. She crossed her legs and bent forward. Completely over so that her face was down next to her shin. She looked around her shapely legs at us, and ran her tongue along her clenched calf. Steadily she worked her thong downwards. It caught momentarily in her tight ass cheeks, but then the elastic snapped down. The tiny slingshot passed her fit thighs and fell to her ankles.

Loni stood again, winding her ass in a circular tease. She used her high rise heels with great dexterity to stretch her thong and then shoot it like a rubber band at us. She stood nude in front of us, though still turned the other way. My dear bride looked over her shoulder at us with bedroom eyes. When she turned, her hands concealed her pussy. Holding her arms like that pushed her volleyballs together. Now completely nude, save those stilted "fuck me" heels, Loni danced up to us.

For fifteen minutes she swayed and turned and twisted, shaking her giant tits, stretching her sexy legs, bending over. Still her hands covered her sex. Finally, she walked over to the Negro and placed one high heel up on the guard rail he was seated upon. Her pelvis was very near his face. Lurking near was that incredible, quaking cock.

"So, who wants to see some pussy?" In her high pitch, followed by a giggle.

"Come on ho, show it!"

I'm not sure Loni knew that he meant 'whore' when he said that. All for the better probably.

"Tell me you want to see my pussy!"

"Yeah bitch, I want to see your fucking pussy!"

Due to the immense size of her own chest, Loni had to contort forward to see her own pelvis. Watching the black's eyes as she did so, her hands came away from her body. My wife's pussy was small and tight. Right then I couldn't remember when last I had pushed my 4 inches in her. Shaved smooth as a baby bottom, it looked childish except for a glistening wetness. As tight as she was, some of her own lube was leaking out. For this to happen her entire vaginal canal must be filled with her juices! Beyond sopping wet, this teen was flooded! As small as the vagina was, as strong as those young cunt muscles were, still wetness leaked out to start to run down her inner thighs. What pressure that must be to push its way past that clenched dam!

She was embarrassed by the wetness. She had thought she could hold it in. She knew both of us clearly saw her leaking. The camera zoomed in. I noticed her looking at the trucker, looking for acceptance. Other than me no one had seen her nude, and I had never said anything about how good she looked.

"That is some fucking sweet pussy!" My wife smiled mightily at that. She danced some more, only inches away from him. She bent over and pushed her small ass against his cock so that it lay between her cheeks. Up and down she stroked his slick pole with her ass, like a bun around a hot dog. After this she turned and took him back between her balloons, complete with some hot oral action all over his helmet. His pre cum was oozing with a vengeance and my betrothed was quickly getting it all over her body.

A few minutes into the nude dirty dance my baby found herself straddling the cock. She had meant to lean forward so he could kiss her tits. We all noticed at the same time that this had put her in a position directly above the love missile. The head of it rubbed against her slit.

"Oh honey, look where his cock is!" It was resting against her pussy entrance. She ground against it, rotating herself on it. It looked like a pool stick rubbing against a chalk cube, the size difference was that great. Loni reached down to stroke the shaft as best she could as she wound her clit against it. The little girl started moaning. She was getting close to climax!

"You like my big nigger cock?"

"It's so hard! God it feels good!" Her voice was heavy with lust. I felt again that she had forgotten that I was even there. She rubbed and rubbed against the end of it, getting into a rhythm. "I think I'm going to cum!"

Those were words I had never heard my princess say before, now that I thought of it.

"You really want to cum?" He clamped his giant powerful hands on my bride's hips.

"YES! I want to cum!" Faster she rotated on top of his length.

"Then let's fuckin do it up right. You want it the fuckin right way?"

"I'm close to cumming! Oh my God!" Her gyrations were frantic, mashing her clit against his cock head.

"You want fucked?" His strong hands held tight, not allowing her to move as she wanted, breaking her rhythm.

"I want to cum so bad!" She was trying to squirm in his iron grip.

"Tell me you want fucked!" He held her fast, she could not move an inch. She was twitching, her breath coming in strained gasps. Her eyes rolled around.

“GOD! Aaahhhhh! I’m so close, I can’t believe it!”

“Bee-itch! Scream it, tell me to fuck you deep!”

"Yes! God! I want it! Fuck! Fuck!" She looked him straight in the eyes. "Fuck me!"

His arm muscles flexed and he rammed her. The fist sized cockhead broke in and entered her with a SPLORT! The camera picked that up in perfect juicy audio. Her cunt liquids splashed down his already soaked dick. She must have had 20 fluid ounces of it up inside her. It took a moment for the feeling to reach her brain from her pussy. She had watched it go in and knew immediately what had happened, but the wave of stretching agony took a second to hit her like a hurricane of pain.

“Aaaghhhhhhhhhhhh!” Loni screamed at the top of her lungs. I wondered briefly if she had broken the camera’s audio pick-ups with her shriek. She tried to stand up and extract it from inside, but could not dislodge the sex limb. WB had firm hold of her. The bulge in her lower belly looked like she had swallowed a baseball and was trying to pee it out.

He let her suffer a minute, impaled on his spear. She was crying out loud, spraying tears down her face.

Then the black shifted his hips and his dick moved around inside her. My wife continued to weep, but let out a gasp all the same. “Oh God.” She mumbled.

Again he moved, not going deeper but only pushing side to side. Her g-spot, under her clit, was being pressed and rubbed. “I’m…going…to….” Loni was squeaking out a word at a time.

He quickened the pace, working his club around inside her. “CUUUUMMMMMMMMM!” The girl looked like she had been electrocuted. She spasmed and flailed on top of that ebon pole. My bride orgasmed, and hard. As I taped her I worried she would bite her tongue off. She shook, and climaxed for over a minute, nearing two minutes. He ground her, winding around inside her body.

Her cum ran down the sides of the veiny staff. It was a thicker, grayish cream. Recognizable from the gobs of pre cum and her saliva that already coated the cock. There was a lot of it. It ran and ran out of her pussy lips as her climax went past two minutes. Her eyes were not focused, she was yelling but I couldn’t distinguish any actual words she might be saying.

Three minutes, four, five minutes. Was this all the same orgasm or was she having more than one in sequence? I knew she would never be able to tell me, her face was a drooling blank stare. I focused on her face, her stuffed pussy, her wildly bouncing big tits. I knew I could not blame this on the trucker. I had heard her tell him to fuck her. No look towards me, no asking her husband. ‘Fuck me!’ she had said.

As it went on and on I wondered if I could remember my CPR training if I had too. He was fucking her senseless. I lost all track of time. Finally it ended. I don’t think her orgasms stopped, her body just couldn’t physically take them any more and she sort of went limp on him. I thought my bride had passed out, but then I heard a low moan. Her head hung forward, a rope of saliva ran from her mouth reaching to her breasts.

He pulled out and stood. He had only placed the very tip of that 23 inch monster in her. She had no strength so he had to hold my wife up.

“My turn whore!” The black grabbed her head and brutally jammed it on his cock. Her semi-unconscious state eased the passage of her gag reflex and down her throat he went. It looked like a pornographic carnival act. Deeper and deeper, 10 inches, 15 and 20 inches. Her neck bulged. He fucked her beautiful face like a beast. He used my dear love like she was nothing more than a cum toy.

Loni was coming around, focusing on the world again. Of course her world was 10 pounds of black meat cramming in her mouth. She couldn’t breathe, but her eyes didn’t have the same panic as before. She just watched his crotch move back, then close to her again. She tasted huge clumps of her own cum. Had she really cum that much? Actually even more because a lot had pooled at the Negro’s balls.

WB pulled out to let her breathe before she passed out. She took the opportunity to swallow her cum and juices in her mouth. I noticed her pussy now. She was bent forward slightly, her sexy ass curved perfectly outward. The little girl’s cunt lips were stretched wide and hung loosely. I could see up inside her pussy. My fist would have fit in her with ease, especially considering the cum and juice splattered all over her, dripping down to coat her inner thighs. My cock wouldn’t even touch the sides! I could put myself in her to the hilt and not have her vaginal walls touching me at all. There was no way for us to have sex now! Do pussies tighten back up after a while? I had no idea.