Wife's Joyride Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“I’m close to blowing my load baby.”

“Yeah baby. Do it.”

“You love my cock, don’t you?” He asked this because she had unbidden pounced back onto it with her mouth as soon as she had caught a little of her air back. The teen bobbed energetically up and down a good 10 inches. A wet sound came from the back of her throat each time it popped down there. She grabbed the soda can thick shaft and jerked it with both her hands. Evidently my honey was intent to feed off him.

“Hmmm ummm.” The girl answered affirmatively with her mouth full. This blow job was different than before. My wife was worshiping the vessel that had brought her to the paradise of untold orgasms. Loni wanted to give back a portion of what she had received. She was oblivious to me.

“You my whore baby? You want me to cum in your little mouth?” WB turned her head so she was facing the camera as she pulled back off him to answer. Never slowing the pumping of her hands, she licked and kissed the cock. I was only a couple feet away, getting a real close up, but she didn’t see me. All she saw was the cock. The camera recorded her smile as she answered.

“Yes baby, I’m your little whore.” She wasn’t saying that for the benefit of me or the camera, to her we didn’t exist. She was talking to Woman Breaker.

“Ahhhhh, ummmmmmm, ummmmmm.” More licking and sucking. “Blow your big load in my mouth baby.” Then she took him deep again, bobbing with all her might. She was sucking wetly, her cheeks hollowing with effort. Dragging her lips across his skin as tightly as she could.

The giant let go her hair and stopped thrusting his hips. He was going to let her bring him off. Loni was using her abdominals to move her upper body, going down on the nigger. After the hours of teasing, his release built like a tidal wave. My baby’s hair and tits danced as she worked fervently on his tool.

It went on and on. My baby’s stomach clenched with her bobbing action. 10 minutes later I wondered at her physical endurance. She sucked and sucked with wild abandon. WB was cruising the edge. The blessed friction of my bride taking him to final rapture. I swear still he was holding back, the feeling must have been heavenly.

His grunting became heavier. Loni redoubled her efforts. Tilting her head to her right shoulder, bobbing on his cock. Tilting to the other shoulder, bobbing. She was winding her pretty face on the phallus. His animal sounds reached a crescendo. His release was signaled by an instinctual thrust of his hips. I zoomed in on Loni’s face as his cum jetted into her mouth. Her eyes widened, her cheeks filled out. Sperm gushed out her nostrils.

She never slowed down her hands pumping the flanks of his shaft, or her fervent sucking and bobbing. WB yelled and convulsed as my wife brought him off. His ejaculations continued. On her down strokes with her head, cum was forced out of her mouth despite the tight seal. Loni swallowed and swallowed and swallowed, but the cum spraying out her mouth and running out her nose was voluminous.

As if this wasn’t degrading enough, WB decided to pull out of her mouth. Loni sensed what he wanted and maintained her strong stroking action so his jism would keep flowing. He wanted to paint her pretty face! I think she wanted it too if for no other reason than to please him. My baby used her hands to masturbate him and to aim his thick discharges. She smiled as she did it.

Cum landed with audible ‘splats’ across her forehead. Across her lips, her cheeks. Shot into her open eyes. Two big loads went directly onto each eyeball, pushing under her eyelids. I thought for a second her eyes would be hose blasted right out of her sockets! A moment later she scrunched her eyes like they were burning her a bit. He came all over her face, covering her tan complexion with bright white semen. Loni even opened her mouth, took aim, and fired extra cum in her mouth, despite the tons she had already had to drink.

WB finished and slumped against the highway guard rail. Loni rested, and then seemed to notice me again after all this time. She looked at me and the camera. Her face was so pasted with pools and rivulets and clumps of cum that no one in the world would recognize her. It looked like a sperm balloon had exploded in her face. Or a sperm dirigible.

“Honey?” Spooge leaked at the corner of her mouth and strings of cum stretched from upper to her lower lip as she spoke. I kept the camera on her.

“Yes baby?” I said. I was detached in an unreal way. She was standing now in front of me and I panned the lens from her sexy high heels, past her legs and waist and tits to return it to her face. Loni looked like she had taken a shower with bodily fluids. Her legs and tits glistened wetly in the sun. Her pussy was still drooling.

“I…I…fucked that man.” The reality was setting in for her now that the heat of passion was subsiding. I still had yet to grasp it though. My throbbing stuffed balls, my boiling semen, colored my view. She had been so sexy!

“Girl, that wasn’t a fuck!” The convict interjected. “You ain’t ready for me to fuck you. I gotta work you some more before I can fuck my snake in you.”

“Honey, are you ok?” She asked me.

“I think so. Let’s get going. Let’s go home.” One thing was for certain, this was our last joyride! I turned off the camera. I looked at my wife, standing there nude. Even if I couldn’t screw her I still loved her. Maybe she would use her new cocksucking skills on me some time. I realized that past all that I still loved her completely.

“Hey girl, you ever ride in a big rig?”

Loni looked at the massive tuck.

“Come on, let me take you for a ride. It’ll be fun.”

Loni used her dress as a towel, wiping down her body, trying to get dry. Watching her rub those tits and bend to rub her legs had the trucker repeating his offer to let my bride go with him in his truck. When she was done, the garment was sopping.

“Honey, can I just sit in his truck?”

“OK baby.” The 18 wheeler must be even more impressive to a girl only 5’2”, a child’s height really. Loni had nothing to wear at all. So reluctantly she wrung her dress out. Goo seeped and fell to the ground. When she had done the best she could she put on the damp and stained frock.

WB opened the passenger door that was higher than my head. I helped Loni up the steps. This vantage point showed right up her short dress. She had not put her thong back on! The little girl was dwarfed by the seat, her feet not touching the floorboard, even with those extra inches on her heels! I saw his CB mounted on the cab ceiling. The truck had a large sleep compartment for trans continental hauls.

Loni smiled and kicked her legs like a schoolgirl.

“Wait to you feel this.” WB turned the ignition and the dragon roared to life. Loni cheered. The power of the diesel engine could be felt. It must be a rush to drive this thing.

“Honey, can I go for a ride?” The tone sounded like she was asking her daddy, that hurt me a little. I climbed up to whisper in her ear.

“Baby, I wanted to go home. I wanted to, you know, be with you.”

“Honey, you would not believe how sore I feel right now. In between my legs feels all blown open. My mouth is so tired too.”

“It’s been more than two weeks for us. I mean, for me. It’s really hurting me down there.”

“Why don’t you go home and use two of your fingers to jerk yourself off? That way I could go for a ride in the truck!” This line she didn’t whisper but said out loud so WB would hear. Hey, was that bit about using two fingers a put down?

“Go whank off buddy. I’ll bring your wife home, or drop her somewhere for you later.”

“Later when? I have work in the morning.”

“Later later. When her and I decide on it.” That was a bit unclear.

“Let me get your pic phone for you.” I was a designer of new technology and I had a model of a cell phone that sent both live video and voice. The phone was bigger than the current trendy small ones, slightly bigger than a home phone. This allowed the viewscreen and built in camera eye to give higher quality. The picture really was outstanding, high definition and digital. It was not yet available to the public.

Returning to the truck from our car, carrying her phone, I saw in the passenger side view mirror Loni and WB locked in a passionate kiss. They were grinding their faces together, mashing their lips. I climbed up the metal steps and they had stopped when I got up to them. He still had his muscular arm around her shoulder. She was cuddled up against his massive frame. I handed her phone to her.

“A kiss until I see you later sweety?”

“No, oh no. My mouth is too sore for kissing dear. Bye now!”

The truck roared away from me, sending choking fumes in my face. I watched it drive into the distance to be lost from sight. Evening was approaching. Walking with my head down towards my car I spotted Loni’s thong on the roadside. Tire tread marks had stamped it into the dust. This gave me an uneasy feeling that she didn’t think to put it back on. I left it there and got in my car.

End part 1.

-TDM