All Comments on 'Wife's One Night Stand'

by joevanperez

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
don87654don87654over 19 years ago
You are a fine example of our sick society.....

Your imagination is obviously limited...too limited to write a decent story on this fantasy sex site. Your last name offers a possible answer, your limitations are controlled by your failure to understand the full realm of an Anglo-American society that is free to do as we please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Wife's One Night Stand

Dear Author,

The story has a plot somewhere, but I can't find it because your writing style is far too choppy. I'm certain you know what you wanted to say. It just didn't come through in a way I could understand.

the Troubadorthe Troubadorover 19 years ago
Your ending is foolish

But normal in these "erotic fantasy" stories. I prefer my stories to cleave closer to the truth, with real life conswquences.

Once the ice has been broken on any human activity it is easier to do it again. I think you were trying to tell us that this escapade had no long term consequences. But the ice has been broken. Maybe she won't go back to Joe, but it will be infinitely easier to do Tom or Dick the next time they ask when she is in the mood.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
huh?

Had to read twice to understand what I was reading. Agreed with anonomous that writing is choppy.

The Troubador hit nial on head as far as the story and consequences.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
a BIG something is missing

Maybe more than just one thing missing... suggest to restructure

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Yep something big is missing

and missing big time... got a good start hummm

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Hummm Allow me to suggest,,,

Please revisit this and rewrite... you have a good idea... but the holes are everywhere... So I suggest redo and so label it a REVISIT or REWRITE

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
Huh????

If anybody understood ONE sentence in this potentially interesting tale, PLEASE clue me in!!!

Did Hubby and Sweetie (about 2 years into their marriage) decide to tell each other about their sexual history? Sounds like Sweetie's deflowering happened with her FIRST boyfriend (duh?), which is presumably Hi School. That relationship lasted about a year and a half, then her PREVIOUS (?? before first??) squeeze from her COLLEGE years hits on her, and that quickly seems to morph into a CURRENT extramarital affair!?!?

Aw, just fugit!

1*

cantbuymycantbuymyover 11 years ago
lick

rambles a bit - got no fucking idea what went on except she got fucked in a hotel when she should not have. not sure about the house bullshit either.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Kinda interesting

I am not saying a rewrite would work... This is a strange one... I am thinking the writing is of a fractured thought process... With that said That Does Make Sense either..

x_witless_xx_witless_xover 10 years ago
throwing her full grown boobs around

sounds interesting, Joe. No cigar this time. 3*

impo_58impo_58almost 10 years ago
No interest at all...

She was single, he was separating...All natural...No loving wife in this story....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Wow

I have to assume that English is not your first language. Even allowing for this handicap, this is a horribly told story.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
This cannot be

This cannot be Joe! She was right. This cannot be anything close to a story anyone can understand. I'd bet her full grown tits on it

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous