All Comments on 'Wife's Revenge Ch. 01'

by synn14

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Too much anger from his wife

He hasn't actually done anything wrong other than not want to break his marriage vows. So having the wife and the girl rape him isn't appealing, it's just too full of hate.

Think about it another way, this story would be very badly accepted if it was a husband raping his wife on the eve of serving divorce papers. See, not hot just kinda evil.

If his wife didnt like being faithful then why not simply divorce him and go off and live the life of a slut? Attacking him seems out of place.

Now he can charge her with rape and adultry and have her sent to jail.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
The revenge isn't working...

The problem with this story imo is that in an effort to make this into a revenge story it looses it's impact. This could have easily been a story of a wife wanting to enjoy something with her husband and really trying to help him get past his religious hang ups and it would have been powerful. Instead there is little to support revenge... (really he hasn't done anything wrong, and she married him she had to know going in that he had these views.)

So the revenge which I assume will be breaking him down until he admit he loves the sex only to ditch him isn't being built properly. I'm not rooting for him to be broken down, and it makes the sex which would otherwise be hot less than enticing.

The way I see it this story can improve in the next chapter by either making him vile enough to warrant the destroy and ditch (which still wouldn't make it all that sexy but it would make it more understandable) or we see why she married him in the first place and her revenge is really more about them both being happy together. Either way it would be better than saying he had hang ups about threesomes so she forced him and ditched him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Part 2

WTF? Where is part 2? It's a good story and worth following for another page or two. It would be nice if you finished the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Crappy, unfinished story

DON'T READ - NO ENDING.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Glad you never finished this terrible story

In my ending he got loose and called the Police. When he threatened to sue Stacey, she rolled over on his wife for a lighter sentence. Forget the rape. They had kidnapped him, illegally restrained him and had assaulted him. His wrists and ankles had the rope burns to prove it and with Stacey's co-operation, his bitch wife went to jail for several years, he got a divorce and got to keep all the assets while his wife rotted in jail. I wonder how she likes her plan now? Stupid, unfinished story.

milkmeplsmilkmeplsover 5 years ago

Can't wait for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Anonymous - The revenge isn't working.

How can you criticise a story when your grammar is so pathetic?

It's not loose. It is actually lose. So please keep your thoughts to yourself.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous