Wife's University Friend Ch. 02

Story Info
Alison comes down for another weekend of sex.
4.7k words
4.29
52k
26

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/27/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Thursday after Alison went home, Sarah and I were lying on the bed getting our breath back after slow and passionate lovemaking.

I lay on my back with Sarah's head resting on my chest and my arms wrapped around her. So far we hadn't discussed what had happened between us and her friend Alison over the previous weekend, but now seemed like the right time.

I took a deep breath and said "I don't know about you, but the way we just made love, I don't think we have anything to worry about, involving Alison in our sex life. If anything, I think it will bring us closer together and make things better."

Sarah propped herself up on an elbow, looked me in the eyes and said "Steve, I'm so pleased you feel like that. I was really worried you would leave me when you found out what Alison and I had been up to all these years. Thanks for being so understanding." She leaned in and kissed me.

Looking up at my beautiful wife I replied "Sarah, watching you two having sex together, made things clear. I have nothing to worry about. You are only being your usual helpful self; in this case, it's in a sexual way. To be honest, it really turns me on watching you have sex with Alison. When we have sex, I don't get to see all of your beautiful body because I'm so close to you. But being on the other end of Alison, or lying next to you both, I get to see how you move. You move like a sexy animal." Sarah leaned down and kissed me again.

"I know exactly what you mean." Replied Sarah. "I know there is no attraction between you and Alison so I could relax and watch you have sex with her, knowing there would be no threat to us. Although it started as just helping a friend, I really like watching you have sex. Seeing all your muscles ripple and contract as you drove yourself into her was amazing. Then when you cum, that's fantastic. I can see your orgasm starting to build in your rhythm and know exactly when you are about to cum and know exactly what Alison must be feeling at that very moment."

"You know what really surprised me about Alison, her filthy mouth. We've never talked dirty, during sex, but Alison really got off on it, especially about me being from Whalley Range. Next time she comes down, do you want to play on it?"

"Yeah, definitely." My wife replied.

After a short pause I said, "I've never really had a problem with Alison, just her attitude towards me and now, to be honest, her attitude towards you. I feel she uses you even though you say you don't mind. I don't like that."

"I know what you mean and I understand why you think like that, but she's not."

Although I'd cum less than 15 minutes earlier, my love for my wife, her beauty and her oh so gentle touch was making me hard again.

"Does this turn you on?" she asked.

"What, talking about sex with the most beautiful woman in the world, while she strokes and plays with my cock" I replied stating the obvious.

I rolled Sarah to her back and kissed her passionately. She was as turned on as I was and wanted me in her straight away, without the usual foreplay.

She was still slippery from our recent love making. I slid my cock slowly inside her, staring into her beautiful eyes, then began to move slowly in and out of her. All my cum inside her provided so much lubrication that my thrusting caused almost no friction, so Sarah contracted her inner muscles, squeezing my cock to increase my pleasure. I was in heaven. Even though I'd cum not long ago, I could feel an orgasm explode as my second load of sperm in 20 minutes was released deep inside my wife's beautiful pussy.

3 months later

The day Alison came down to stay with us, Sarah met her in London as usual. They weren't due back until late, so I had gone training in the evening. When I came back they still hadn't arrived, so I went off to bed and fell asleep.

Sometime during the night I woke. Sarah had climbed on to the bed next to me and started kissing me, saying "Wake up sleepy head, you've got work to do." In between kisses she continued "There's a posh girl here who has done nothing but talk about your cock all day."

"In fact you should be feeling her privileged lips about now."

Sure enough, there was a lovely warm feeling around my cock which was starting to wake up itself very quickly. Just like I was.

"Mmm, you bring me back some fantastic presents." I said to Sarah.

Sarah and I continued to kiss. I reached down her body, sliding my hand up her thigh, under her skirt and knickers to her pussy, gently massaging her clit. With my other hand I reached down to stroke Alison's hair as her head bobbed up and down.

"Alison wanted me to frig her off in the taxi, but I wouldn't. I told her it was only ever going to be the three of us or not at all from now on."

I liked the way my wife was standing up for yourself with Alison.

All the while, Alison was doing a great job sucking and stroking my cock. I felt her stop, climb up my body, then slowly slide down, impaling herself on my hard cock. She was dripping wet; her cunt offered no resistance as my hardness slid in.

I carried on kissing and stroking Sarah as Alison rode me, grinding her clit into me. Surprisingly quickly, she started to lose her rhythm, as an orgasm rippled through her.

She fell forward, no longer riding my cock, and rested on her arms above Sarah and me.

I took my hand from Sarah's clit, rolled Alison on to her back and pulled her to the edge of the bed I put my cock back into her soaking wet hole, moving in and out of her in long strokes, whilst resting on my straight arms. I loved the feeling of withdrawing until I feel her pussy lips closing around my glands and then pushing my whole length slowly back in her.

Sarah took off her clothes. She climbed on the bed next to us, watching me fuck her friend. While she watched, she stroked my back and arse, feeling the muscles tense as I ploughed my hard cock into Alison's waiting pussy.

After watching for a while, Sarah positioned her pussy over Alison's face, facing me. She lowered herself on Alison's waiting tongue, slowly rocking backwards and forwards until she had Alison licking her in just the right place.

We looked into each other's eyes and smiled. "I love you Sarah."

"I love you too," she replied.

"Let's use Alison to cum together," my wife said.

We were both very close to cumming. I shortened and sped up my strokes into Alison; Sarah got noisier and noisier as she rode her friends face to orgasm.

"Now, I'm starting to cum now," she screamed "Shoot your cum up her. Shoot all of your cum as deep as you can. I'll suck it all out."

This brought me to the point of no return and I could feel the hot liquid start its journey, up my shaft and into Alison's waiting pussy. I lost control of my pounding, letting the primitive part of my brain take control of my strokes as I shot my cum as deep into her as I could. There was no thought of anyone else enjoying themselves, only me releasing my sperm as deep as I could into a waiting twat.

As I withdrew from Alison, Sarah dropped her head between Alison's legs, lapping away at her pussy before dismounting from Alison's face, and moving around to get between Alison's legs. Alison grabbed Sarah's hair in her fists to control her, pulling Sarah's head in tightly against her pussy.

"Lick your husband's filthy sperm out of my pussy. Clean me up and make me cum. That's it, move your tongue, faster, harder. Yes." Alison cried, "Make me cum, make me cum, I'm cumming, I'm cumming, yes, Hmmm".

After Alison released my wife's hair, we all climbed up the bed and hugged with Sarah in the middle.

"Hello Alison, is it good to be back?" I said.

"I've missed riding your cock. I missed it as soon as I got on the train to go back last time. And Sarah's tongue, I missed that too, its amazing. To be honest, I miss someone else making me cum." Alison said.

"I hear that you haven't lost your filthy mouth, what would the other lady's in Wilmslow say?"

"Don't tell me you don't like it yourself."

"Its great, in fact we think we're going to join you."

"I've noticed."

As we lay catching up on what they had been up to in London, the warm feeling of my cock in Sarah's arse crack, it started to stiffen again and unconsciously I started to move my hips stimulating it further.

"Alison are you ready for more, Steve's willy is stiffening up nicely behind me and the way you are grinding yourself into me, I think you are ready for more as well"

Alison reached over Sarah to feel my stiff cock.

"I want as much of this as I can get to keep me going until next time I visit."

Sarah rose to watch as I climbed on top of Alison and positioned my cock at the entrance to her twat. I felt Sarah move behind me to hold my cock. She stroked the tip up and down Alison's hairless pussy paying particular attention to her clit, aligned my cock with the entrance of her friend's pussy and fed my cock in, a little at a time. I took the hint and dropped my hips.

Sarah knelt between our legs, watching my cock slide in and out of her friend.

"Wow, you pair look great together, I never thought I'd find it so thrilling to watch. Steve, I want you to shoot your sperm into her womb. I want you to make her pregnant." Sarah said with a giggle.

We all knew that I'd had the snip years ago so there was no way I could make Alison pregnant, but her words proved a tremendous turn-on for all three of us.

"Go on Steve, fill her with your cum, give her your babies. Do you want that, Alison, your belly swelling with a council estate scum's babies? I can see his ball sack contracting up, he's going to shoot his spunk up you and make you pregnant. Here he cums."

I'd never even thought my wife would have such filthy thoughts, let alone yell them out loud. It was fantastic; all I needed to send me into another orgasm.

I felt the pressure build deep inside me, then release uncontrollably as spurt after spurt fired out of my cock, deep into Alison's cunt.

I held myself tight against her, my cock buried as deep as possible, all my muscles tight. I could feel her body being pushed up the bed. Slowly I relaxed and withdrew my limp prick and lay on the bed next to Alison.

Sarah moved between Alison's still splayed legs and began kissing her thighs, zeroing in on her hot, raw sex. We both watched my foul mouthed wife lick and suck my second load of sperm from her friend's pussy.

When the sperm was gone, she carried on licking, focusing on Alison's clit, bringing her to another orgasm. Alison screamed she couldn't take anymore, her stomach muscles ached too much.

The three of us lay together talking and chatting for a time before drifting off to sleep.

In the morning I woke, the kids slamming the front door as they went off to their Saturday morning sports training. Sarah and Alison didn't stir. So I went down stairs to make breakfast for the three of us.

Returning to the bedroom with a tray of breakfast and coffee, I immediately noticed the strong smell of sex from the night before. It turned me on.

The bed was empty but the shower was on, so I figured they were in there. I settled back into the bed to eat. A couple of minutes later, Sarah and Alison joined me, both looking beautiful with their blond hair, athletic bodies and giggly demeanour.

After eating, Sarah said, "Well, the kids will be back in an hour and a half, so we'd best make the most of our time. Alison, lie on your back. Steve will use your mouth to get hard. Meanwhile I'm going to lick you until you cum, then I'm going to watch as Steve takes you anyway he wants."

Both of us looked at Sarah, "Yes Miss," we said, loving my wife's dominance. Alison lay on her back in the middle of the bed. I climbed over her in a press up position. Slowly I lowered my cock into her waiting mouth. She reached up and stroked my balls. With each stroke, I lowered my cock deeper and deeper into Alison's waiting mouth, fighting the urge to thrust too deep and too hard.

My eyes focused between watching my cock disappear into Alison's mouth and watching my wife licking her friend's pussy.

I was happy with my cock in Alison's mouth, but Sarah had other ideas. When she could see I was good and hard and Alison was near to cumming, she stopped licking, told me to pull all the way out, which was hard for me to do. She then arranged Alison on all fours and told me to take her doggie style.

I couldn't wait to get my cock in Alison again and almost ran around the bed to her arse. What a lovely arse it is. Both women have fantastic arses. You would never think each has had two children and are in their forties. Both arses are flawless with no cellulite.

I leaned down and licked Alison's exposed pussy lips from behind, taking over from my wife who had moved up the bed near Alison's head. Reaching between Alison's legs, I groped her dangling tits.

Slowly I moved my mouth up her arse crack and on to her bum hole. With lots of saliva I probed her anus with my tongue. I'd never done this before with anyone, not even my wife, but I figured there were no restrictions.

Alison moaned, pushed back on my tongue and said "You filthy fucker, stick it all the way in."

But I didn't, I carried on up her arse until I was standing up behind her and with my cock in my hand, I guided it into her pussy. Once I was in, I moved my hands to her hips and pulled her back until I was fully buried in her.

Meanwhile, Sarah was shuffling down the bed, towards Alison's waiting tongue with her legs spread wide and her lovely pussy, all puffy and ready for attention, a glorious sight.

Again we locked gazes as we used Alison for our sexual pleasure.

Then my wife started, "That's it Steve, use the dirty bitch, she's just your play thing. Do what you want with her." Alison was enjoying Sarah's words, grunting for me to use her hard, but I wasn't driving into Alison as hard as I wanted, because I didn't want to dislodge her tongue from my wife's beautiful pussy.

I moved one of my hands from Alison's hips and slowly, gently started to circle it around her slippery arse hole. From Alison's moans of approval and the way she pushed her arse back, she liked the feeling. Slowly her ring relaxed letting my thumb slide gently into her bum.

I circled the tip of my thumb inside her, feeling her muscles contract and relax as I pumped my cock in and out of her pussy.

Moving my other hand from her hip, I reached under her to gently massage her clit, all the while watching my wife's face, loving seeing her in sexual bliss.

Over the top of Alison's head, I watched my wife's stomach muscles contract as her orgasm started to wash over her. Her legs wiggling wildly, torn between the feelings being too intense, and wanting them to carry on.

After Sarah peaked, she pushed Alison's head away, took a deep breath before opening her eyes, and began watching me drive into Alison from behind.

"Go on Steve, give her your sperm, and make her cum at the same time so your sperm is sucked up into her womb and then nothing will stop her getting pregnant."

I stepped up the pace with my fingers and after only a short time felt the now familiar sensation of Alison cumming.

Wanting to please my wife, I joined in the filthy talk. "Here you are, rich bitch, I'm going to spunk a baby right up your cunt and there is nothing you can do about it. Your flat belly is going to swell up and in nine months time my baby is going to pop out of you."

I didn't know where this language or these thoughts were coming from, but they were having the intended effect.

Alison started to orgasm. I took my fingers off her clit and my thumb out of her bum and placed my hands on her hips to get as much leverage as I could.

My orgasm arrived at the same time as Alison's. I didn't want it to end. I wanted to keep pulsing my hot sticky cum as deep as I could into Alison, impregnate her. All I could think of was making her mine.

When I'd stopped cumming, I didn't want to pull my cock out of Alison's messy, dripping pussy. Looking down, I was greeted with a beautiful sight; my cock disappearing between her puffy pussy lips and a view of her perfect arse hole.

Sarah got up off the bed and stood next to me looking at the same sight.

"Did you have your thumb in Alison's bum?", she asked.

"Yeah, I don't know why I did it, it just seemed right", I replied.

"What does it feel like?" she asked Alison.

"First he licked my bum, it's the first time anybody has ever done that to me and I liked it, it felt nice. Not orgasm nice, but exciting nice, dirty nice. I could have him doing that for hours it was nice and pleasant," she said, still on her hands and knees, her bum in the air and my soft cock still inside her.

"Then while he fucked me doggy style, like you told him to, he put his thumb in and massaged it around my bum hole. In fact I think I pushed back onto his thumb. Again it was nice, hard to explain because I've never even thought of doing anything like that."

After a pause she carried on "I don't think I'd want anything bigger up there, not yet anyway".

Sarah started kissing me, saying I was full of surprises. She reached down with her hand until her fingers were around the base of my cock and slowly pulled it out of Alison's now well used, deep red pussy, milking the last of my sperm out.

We both watched my cock leave Alison's pussy; the mixture of our juices dribbled out and down her legs on to the bed.

Alison rolled on her back. We joined her, cuddling together for as long as we dared, before finally getting up and showering.

After cleaning up and airing the room, we spent the rest of the day as a family plus Aunty; going to the local town to buy fresh food for the rest of the weekend; making delicious meals; going for a walk in the woods; watching a film in the home cinema; having a fun, relaxing day.

Later that night, once the kids had gone to bed and were well and truly asleep, the three of us slipped quietly up to the bedroom to carry on our threesome, focusing on giving Alison as much pleasure and as many orgasms as we could. Alison took the lead this time.

"I'm going to have your husband tonight. He's in love with me and he's going to be unfaithful to you. There's nothing you can do, so don't even start begging." She said looking at Sarah.

Sarah, picking up the queue said "Oh please Alison, don't take my husband, I love him so much."

Alison continued. "No, I've made up my mind. I'm going to fuck him and you are going to help. You are going to help me get ready for him, and if you do a good job, I might even let your husband go back to you when I've finished with him. Now stop your whimpering and get undressed."

Sarah got undressed and stood covering her breasts and pussy in a shy way, really taking to the role. Alison looked her up and down and said "No wonder he wants me and not you, with your little tits."

This sounded a bit harsh and to be honest I wasn't totally comfortable with it.

Alison carried on, "Now Sarah, I want you to come over here and get me ready for your husband, I want you to pull my knickers down and lick my pussy. Make it wet and ready to receive your husband."

I watched Sarah to see how she reacted, to see whether the role play was too much for her, but she went on playing. She knelt down in front of Alison, pulled her knickers down, lifted her skirt and then leaned in, hesitantly at first, then avidly licking Alison's bald pussy.

"Yeah, that's right, make me wet so when I climb on your husband, slide his cock inside me and ride him until we both cum, he'll be able to do it easily." Sarah carried on licking Alison, running her hands over her arse with her fingers in her arse crack.

Alison ordered me to get undressed and lie on the bed. I did as I was told, watching my beautiful wife service her friend. I so wanted to get off the bed and join in, but I played the role Alison wanted, remaining on the bed.

12