Wife's University Friend Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, Alison pushed Sarah away from her pussy and said "Now, sit in that chair and watch as your husband gives me what is really yours."

With that, Alison climbed on the bed, straddled me and started to work my cock up inside her. Even though my cock was dry, Alison was so wet, I slid in with ease.

Alison rode me slowly, her hands on my chest, grinding her clit against me each time she bottomed out.

"You husband's cock was meant for my pussy, not yours, bitch. Watch the way he works me to an orgasm. You've never had an orgasm from your husband's cock have you?" Alison said looking directly at Sarah.

It was true, in all the years Sarah and I had been having sex, never had she had an orgasm from riding my cock. I'd given her many orgasms other ways, so it didn't really matter, or at least I had thought it didn't matter, but looking at her face as Alison rode my hard cock, I could see her lack of orgasms this way upset Sarah. The truth hurts, or she is a far better actress than I ever imagined.

"Have you?" Alison repeated. Sarah looked down, speaking quietly, "No".

"I should have this cock." Continued Alison, "I'd get far better use out of it. I might take your husband back up north with me and leave you here on your own."

Alison eventually stopped talking and focused on her orgasm, moving more and more quickly against me, taking shorter and shorter breaths until she was panting.

I lay there thinking maybe Alison, by thinking up this scenario, trash talking as she did, was releasing some pent up rage at her home situation. Even if that was the case, I thought she had gone a bit too far.

Once Alison finished orgasming, I took over, wanting to bring myself to a climax. I pulled her whole body down on to me, held her tight and drove my cock into her quickly, aiming to cum as quickly as I could.

I turned my head and saw my wife's beautiful face filled with sadness. Alison's words had gotten to her, had really hurt her. Even though she was play acting, Sarah was as uncomfortable with what had been said as I was.

I played out in my mind the different options I had; join in with Alison's game and be nasty, cum in Alison as she wanted, or take control and 'write a new ending' to the one Alison had planned. I thought through the likely future outcomes for each option.

In a play acting voice I said, "Alison, you're nothing but a warm sloppy hole for me to put my cock and cum in. I'm married to Sarah and will always be her man. It's up to her where my cock and spunk goes. So, Sarah my love, what do you want me to do, finish fucking your friend or tip her off and make love with you?"

Looking in Sarah's eyes I knew I'd made the right choice. Her face brightened instantly. She replied, "Fuck her Steve, fuck her brains out. Give her your sperm." With not a little venom in her voice.

I kept on driving my cock into Alison's pussy and came soon after, my body jerking the final ropes of cum deep inside Alison. As soon as I'd finished, I rolled Alison off me and beckoned Sarah into my arms. Sarah and I lay in each other's arms hugging and kissing while Alison lay quiet and still beside us. Each of us was thinking about what had just happened and what was the way forward. I didn't know what to say.

Alison broke the ice, "I'm really sorry, I don't know what came over me."

"That's alright," replied Sarah, even though it plainly wasn't and we were all unsure about what had happened.

"No, it's not." Said Alison. "I think seeing you two together today, watching the way you are with each other got to me. You are like two teenagers in love, or two lovebirds all the time. I guess I got a bit jealous. I just want what you pair have. For a moment this became more than just sex and satisfaction for me. I'm really, really sorry."

I was glad an understanding had been reached, and glad Alison had recognized it. From here we could all move on.

Sarah and I opened our arms. Alison slid over to snuggle with us. Now the air was clear, we could all go to sleep, which we did quickly.

The next day we joked about what had happened, but now we all knew where the boundaries where and who was in charge of what.

We dropped Alison off at the train station. She went back up north to carry on her life until the next time she came down to stay.

When Alison had gone and we had gotten back in the car, I said to Sarah, "All joking aside, you know you're the only woman I love and want to be with. You know I think you are the most beautiful woman in the world. No one can hold a candle to you. You've no reason to feel insecure."

Sarah looked closely at me, replying, "I know and I truly believe you mean what you say. It's just that we're all human and sometimes I have negative thoughts."

"That's alright. And if Alison comes down again, I've got an idea for something that will put her in her place and keep her there. Do you fancy lunch at the local and I'll tell you all about it."

"Lead on!"

12